Best Friends' Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" he said. "Get on with it."

Sadia said nothing, but her smile spoke volumes. She opened her mouth wide and let his heavy cock rest on her tongue. It made her giggle to balance it there. She licked its length and down to his balls, drawn tightly into themselves. She soon had him standing on his toes again.

His dick was warm, almost hot. It moved independently of him. She could make it tremble in her mouth, like a puppet. She closed her mouth around it, and began to slurp back and forth, letting it delve deeper into her throat with each movement of her head. She gagged a little, but much less than she might have expected. Gash had started holding his breath, so she suspected that he was trying to control his orgasm.

Orgasm. Spurt. Jizz. Cream pie. She wondered if she could contain it all in her mouth, or would it explode out the sides? She increased the speed of her bobbing on his nob. Gash seemed to weaken at the knees. Oh, yes, he was going to owe her. Owe her big time.

"Sadia?" A questioning voice. "Sadia!" A Horrified voice, the same one. She recognized it. She turned her head and Gash's dick bulged against her cheek.

"Sco-th?" she mumbled around the meat in her mouth. She raised her hand to cover her stuffed oral cavity, heedless of her nudity. Damn! Five more seconds was all she needed. At least for this lewd act.

"Spit that out!" Scott ordered. He was shirtless, having given his band concert t-shirt to Dusty. She had pulled it on, but her breasts deformed the shape and rollicked under the thin fabric. Scott's physique was surprisingly fit and distracted Sadia a bit.

"I'm bu-thy," Sadia said, meaning "busy." She returned to the reassuring warmth of Gash's cock. "Go ki-th Dus-thee, asshole." The last word was clear. She bobbed like a sewing machine on Gash.

But she never finished. Dusty distracted Gash by pulling the t-shirt up, freeing her girls again. It was enough that Scott pulled Gash away, and slugged him in the jaw. Gash went out like his plugged had been pulled. His real plug plopped as it left Sadia's mouth, slimed with saliva. A long thread of drool stretched between her lower lip and his tip until she wiped her mouth.

Scott pulled her up and kissed her wet mouth. Sadia just stood there, her arms at her sides. Her pheromones were racing, ordering her to do the things she always fantasized about, but her fucking boy friend and her fucking best friend were screwing everything up.

"You're coming with me," Scott ordered. "I love you and want to marry you. I'm so sorry about the kiss earlier. I thought it was a funny April Fool's joke. I see that it wasn't. I'm sorry. I want you to come with me."

Scott pulled a ring box out of his pocket and flipped it open. He knelt on one knee. "Sadia, I love you, and I think you love me. Will you marry me?"

Sadia looked at Dusty, who had tears in her eyes. She nodded her head, affirming this was real, not a joke. Scott had a hopeful puppy dog smile on his face, waiting for her answer. Gash stirred, shaking his head, and massaging his jaw.

Sadia looked at Scott. She stood nude before him and swayed a little, noting where his eyes landed. Her tits? Her belly? Her pussy? Her face? She turned around and arched her back, lifting her ass a bit.

"If we got married, would you ever fuck me up the ass?"

Scott looked horrified. "God, no! That's disgusting."

Sadia nodded. "That's what I thought." Dusty was shaking her head slowly, too. Only Gash had a devilish smile on his face.

"Scott, I love you. I even forgive you for your childish April Fool's prank. How did you ever think that kissing my best friend would be funny. But I need a little time to myself. Tonight. Would you mind if I answer your proposal tomorrow?"

"Of course not! I'll take you home. Dusty will get you something to cover your nakedness..."

"Do you like my nakedness?" Sadia asked.

Scott blushed. "Not outside. No. Let me cover you."

"Do you like my nakedness, Dusty?"

Dusty looked her over, then smiled when Sadia widened her stance. For her answer, Dusty pulled off Scott's t-shirt, leaving her breasts hanging free. Sadia pointed at her cut-offs and pointed to her ankles. Dusty loosened them and let them fall to her ankles. Sadia was surprised that Dusty was shaved closer than a billiard ball between her legs.

"I didn't expect that," she said.

"Scott, do you like Dusty's naked body?"

Scott's crimson face flamed with embarrassment. "I'm not going to strip, if that's what you want."

Sadia shook her head. She stepped closer to Scott so she could kiss his cheek. "No. I understand. I just want you to come back tomorrow and pick me up. Dusty, too."

"Okay, but I'm bringing clothes. Lots of clothes for you both." He kissed her, and kissed Dusty on the cheek. He grabbed Dusty's ass quickly and got the same slap as earlier in the evening. Then he turned and walked away.

"Do you think he'll be back tomorrow?" Dusty asked.

"Of course."

Gash lifted up on his elbow. "Hey! You want to finish that blow job now?"

Sadia knelt next to him. "No, I think not. I don't want you to be too tired."

Gash laughed. "I'm energized! In fact, I want you both."

Dusty turned away in disgust until Sadia pulled her back. "I've never had a three-way. Have you, Gash?"

"More times than I care to count."

"Have you had a three-way, Dusty?"

Dusty hung her head. When she raised it she was smiling. "Only with guys. You'd be my first woman."

That made Sadia smile. Gash stood up and straightened his pants, tucking in his dick. He offered an arm to each naked lady and began to walk them to his private room on the bus. Sadia stopped him.

"What?" he said.

"You still want to fuck me up the ass?"

"I thought you would never ask."

12