Best Friend's MILF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my right hand, I placed them on her shoulder and pushed downward. Taking the hint, Allie kneeled in front of me and began palming my cock through the swimming trunks.

I could tell from the light cooing, she was impressed being so up close and personal. With my left hand, I wrapped it around Julia's waist and brought her in for her first soul stirring kiss. She quickly became more aggressive.

I pulled back and began staring at her large breasts. The nipples were every bit as big as Ellie or Rachel. I drove in head first into her cleavage and began lavishing affection and appreciation to her buoyant breasts.

Allie pulled down my swimming trunks and gasped when she saw my rock hard cock in her face. It was long and bloated as my intensity was increasing from the double trouble girls. She began licking my cock and kissing the tip.

I moaned softly while squeezing Julia's knockers, Allie gently moving her teeth over my head. "You know something Jule?"

"Mmmm..." Julia moaned as I sucked her squishy mounds, "what?"

"This is just about the best cock I have ever tasted." Allie said with a giggle, licking from my balls to my glans, paying special attention to under the head. "He tastes just like pussy and precum."

Her activity intensified taking me in her mouth. Her head began bobbing up and down on my meat pole. She was really doing a good job for a relative novice. She was certainly Rachel's daughter because she possessed the same fantastic oral skills.

Eventually, I had to stop my breast attention to Julia and said, "Fuck you are Rachel's daughter! You are a natural cocksucker. Try and take me as deep as possible. Your Mom can take my entire cock down her throat. Julia, take off those bikini bottoms. We are moving this party to the pool chair."

Julia complied immediately and Allie did as well. I lay on pool chair and told Allie to get back polishing my cock. Julia was told to sit on my chest and I moved her to allow me access to her shaved pussy.

"Julia, you shaved your pussy? Such a naughty girl, a slutty move. " I teased. Julia groaned as I began tonguing her pussy lips.

Allie piped up, "I shave too. Am I a naughty slut?"

"Two dirty little sluts!" I groaned, "EVEN BETTER!!!".

Allie began bobbing her head on my cock. I could feel her forcing more and more in her mouth. Eventually, I heard her gag a little. She refocused her efforts and suppressed her gag reflex and I felt my cock begin to slide down her throat.

"Good girl" I complimented Allie.

I was working over Julia's pussy. Beginning to lightly work her outer lips and then began focusing on her inner lips. My efforts were working because Julia was becoming a live wire screaming and grunting my praise.

I looked up and she was squeezing her breasts, pulling her nipples and even began sucking them in her mouth. It's a good thing she is so well endowed. As her rocking and rolling intensified, I reached around and began probing her puckered little anus.

"Oh My God. He's pushing a finger in my ass. It's like he put my engine into overdrive with it." Julia screamed. Eventually she screamed as her first orgasm hit her like a brick wall, screaming and coating my face with her juices. "I'M SQUIRTING!" she screeched! Her orgasm put me over the edge.

"Allie, I'm cumming! Get ready it's a huge one. Try to swallow all of it. Your mothers do." I screamed as my balls drew up and unloaded stream after stream into her hungry mouth.

She tried hard to take it all but couldn't and received a massive facial. Her entire face was covered with my thick white cum. After recovering Julia moved down and began to lick my seed off Allie's face.

"Holy crap Allie. You are covered with his cum. It's so thick and creamy and not like the boys I've slept with." Julia said.

"Ladies that is the difference between boys and men. Allie received a facial from a man, a REAL MAN." I boasted.

"You are so right Robby. You are definitely ALL MAN, a REAL MAN" purred Allie. The two then kissed, brushing their stiff nipples against my shaft, sharing my cum.

They then began to lick and suck along my length, collecting the remaining cum.

"Holy shit," Julia exclaimed while rubbing her pussy, "even his balls are so fucking tasty!" I then watched as both of my sluts took a swollen nut into their mouth and it was spectacular.

"Ok Ladies are you ready for round 2?" I boasted as I stood. I saw the shocked look in their eyes as they saw my cock had lost no hardness from the recent cum explosion.

"DAMN!!!" Julia exclaimed, pushing my cock down to watch it spring back up. "Tyler would be soft for at least 15 minutes after that."

"Allie, go into your mother's room and bring back her bottle of lube. You ladies may need some help during the next phase. For a cock like this, you will feel like a virgin." I boasted.

Allie left and I moved to Julia and directed her to the pool chair. Bending her over the chair, I ran my finger along her slit and her pussy was sopping wet.

She began to moan and groan at my teasing her. I lean over and whispered, "You will be the first one to feel my big cock into her pussy. I chose you because your pussy is wet and ready for me."

"Oh my god" she hissed, biting her lip as I continued to pleasure her cunt."

Allie returned with a bottle of turbo lube. She commented, "I'm not going to ask how you know Ellie had this bottle in her room."

I gave her a wicked smile. I told Allie my plan to fuck Julia first, which forced a pout from her.

"If you continue to pout, I will leave and neither of you will experience the ecstasy your mothers have." I warned.

Both girls stood in front of me with a sad look on their face and shook their heads no. I directed Allie to give me the bottle and to sit in the pool chair.

Then, I bent Julia over with her hands on the chair arms. I filled my hands with lube and thoroughly slathered my cock with the turbo lube, my cock shining in the grease and saliva.

Leaning over (near Julia's ear), I whispered, "I fucked both your mothers in this position at the beach house. You are about to know why they are addicted to me. Julia, after I get my cock into your pussy, I want you to start licking Allie's pussy."

Julia nodded silently as I took my slippery rock hard cock and began to run it up and down her slit. Julia was so ready for this fuck. She was moaning at this small activity and was moving her hips to try and get the cock into her pussy.

All preparation was done I finally pushed the head into her pussy. My initial thoughts were 'OH MY GOD she had the tightest pussy I've ever encountered. She's tighter than many asses I've fucked'

"OH SHIT. You are so huge!!!! It feels like you are splitting me in half. It hurts so much!!" Julia screamed.

She started to squirm and tried to disengage from me. I grabbed her hips hard and held them in place. My more powerful body was able to dominate her. As she continued to squirm, my cock was slowly entering her deeper.

Finally, I told her, "Stop moving. Allow your body to adjust and accommodate my cock. Even your mothers had to adjust to it. I won't force it into you. Tell me when the pain begins to subside."

After 7 minutes, Julia tapped my arm letting me know she was ready. I slowly and carefully pushed my dick into her. When I heard a squeak, I stopped and waited. This process continued until I got 8 inches into her.

"Ok, for your first time, I'll stop here and won't try to push in any further. Julia, wait 5 minutes and begin licking Allie's pussy." I stated.

I started to push in and out of her pussy. I could feel it loosening up and sliding easier. I could hear her groaning. When I saw she wasn't licking Allie yet, I took my hand and gave her firm ass a firm slap. Her skin barely moved, showed good muscle tone in her young body.

She squeaked and realized she wasn't holding up her end. Her head dipped down and began to eat out Allie's pussy. She was doing a good job because Allie was soon moaning and groaning.

"Julia, you really know how to eat pussy. Our time together is showing." Allie said.

Julia lifted her head and said "OH God Robby your cock is enlarging my pussy. You will ruin me for all men. Allie as good as you think I am, Robby's tongue is more talented than even mine."

Apparently, these two had shared some sack time together. I began to increase my speed and began pistoning in of her velvet pussy.

"Julia, what do you think of my cock? Do you now know why Ellie is addicted to my cock?" I taunted.

"Yes, yes I know why. I can feel you reshaping my pussy and making it only for your cock. Fuck me hard Daddy!" Julia screamed.

"Daddy? Am I now your daddy Julia?" I said (even though I already knew the answer).

"Yes you are my Daddy. Even after only a few minutes, I know I'm addicted to your cock. I want you to claim my pussy like you did my mother!" she screamed, bucking back at me.

I reached back and give her a hard slap on her ass. I did it over and over, which put her over the top.

"Robby, I'm cumming so hard you are a god to me. I am your young slut who offers her body to you over and over again." Julia shrieked.

As Julia went over the edge, Allie was pushed over the edge and began cumming in Julia's mouth.

"Julia, I'm cumming and it's harder than we've ever had together. It's like I'm getting more excited with your orgasm. I'm squirting so hard." Alice screamed.

I pulled Julia away from Allie and we saw her squirting like a fountain and screamed like a banshee. Both Allie and Julia were shaking like the temperature was below zero.

I moved Julia to another pool chair to allow her to progress through her orgasm. I stood between them watching them shake through the intense feelings. They both stared at me and I saw awe and reverence.

"Was it everything you thought it would be Julia?" I asked, while I slowly stroked my still hard cock.

"Oh MY, it was better than my wildest expectations. You have converted me. My pussy belongs to you now and only you. I hope my mother understands." Julia sighed.

"Rest up Julia. I must tell you that I haven't cum yet. Those times are even more intense but rest up now. Its Allie's turn to feel my steel rod. Are you ready Allie?" I taunted.

I pulled Allie out of the pool chair. Her body felt more compliant than earlier, weakened by watching me fuck her friend. I pull her into my arms and began to passionately kiss her. After a few minutes, I felt her beginning to respond to my activity.

I felt her hips to sway back and forth allowing my big cock to run across her pussy lips. With my left hand, I grabbed my cock and began to use it to tap her clit, which forced a squeak from her lips each time I tapped. I knew she was ready, so I moved her over to a nearby table. I grabbed the bottle of lube and thoroughly coated my cock.

"Are you ready Allie? Are you sure you want to feel this cock in your small tight pussy? Once it happens, you will be changed forever. Look what happened to Julia." I said as I stared deep in her eyes.

"Yes Robby. I want this more now than earlier. I've seen your effect on Mom and Julia and I want it to. So BAD. I want you to be my new Daddy." She hissed.

I began to slide the head into her slit. It seemed to slip into her easier than Julia. Her pussy must be dilated from our intense session. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head into my chest. I could feel her tears rolling down my chest. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you ok baby? You are every bit as tight as Julia but I seemed to be able to push it in easier than her." I whispered.

"Don't bet on the pain. I can feel it but I am welcoming it because I can also feel the pleasure engulfing me." Allie hissed.

I began to slide in and out of her pussy. It was extremely tight but Allie was gritting her teeth and was pushing me to go faster and deeper. She was definitely her mother's daughter.

Julia frantically rubbed her pussy to us, squeezing and sucking her huge tits. "So fucking hot..." she moaned repeatedly. She then moved toward us and swung her leg over Allie's back, giving me a beautiful view of her perfect ass.

Pull from Allison, I slid into Julia's pussy, beginning to hammer her hard while fingering her friend.

"Miss me...?" I growled into Julia's ear.

She nodded emphatically as I gripped and slapped her right tit, making her scream loudly. I began to rapidly switch between the two delicious cunts, each seeming to surpass the other each time.

"Oh God Robby. You were so right. I can never go back after experiencing this pleasure. YES!!! Fuck that pussy!!!!." Julia screamed.

"Allie who owns this pussy? Am I still your new daddy? I taunted her.

"You own my pussy it is only for you. I'm going to cum so hard on your cock!!! I've cum so many times I've lost count!!!!" She screamed.

She clenched hard onto the chair, her pussy drawing me into her with each stroke. I then pulled Julia's hard and pounded into her warm twat, making her cry out to the heavens.

The two then 69'd as I took turns fucking one of their pussies or letting them suck me off. As I hammered Allie in doggystyle, her pussy was steadily getting tighter. Julia was under her, collecting the juices from our hard session.

Allie screamed as her orgasm hit and she began screaming incoherent words and sounds. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, which triggered my own release.

"Allie here is my cum are you ready for it. I can feel it building up. You are going to get a massive load." I whispered in her ear.

"Yes Robby. Give me all your cum. My pussy is ready to receive it. Knock me up. I want to go through pregnancy with my mother. You are my daddy and you own my pussy. Claim it and claim me Robby. BURY IT DEEP!!!!!" she screamed.

My cock exploded with cum filling up her pussy and it started to squirt out the sides into Julia's wide-open mouth. Allie was shaking like she was having a seizure. I looked over at Julia, who was catching every remaining drop.

"Julia come over here. You want some cum too? Get over here and get some. I want to give you a facial like Allie received." I said.

She swallowed what remained in her mouth. "I could take your hot milk all day Daddy." I throbbed as she got on all fours and held out her tongue.

I pulled out of Allie and pointed my cock at Julia's face. Five or six more power blasts covered her face. When finished, she grabbed my cock and was cleaning it off, sucking out any cum still in the tube.

I looked down and saw her cum streaked face with the biggest smile on it. I used one hand to make sure Allie didn't fall of the table, while in her excited state.

The three of us moved our threesome to Julia's bedroom. We spent about 2 hours sucking and fucking each other. I dumped at least 3 loads into each pussy.

Over time, they were getting used to my cock and were able to take more of it in their throats and pussy. I didn't want to take their asses yet. At one point, Allie rode me furiously while Julia sat on my face.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!!" Julia screamed as I lapped hungrily at her cunt, "You like that sexy taste?!?!!"

I groaned as Allie rode me harder, kissing passionately with Julia as they played with each's vigorously bouncing tits. As Julia began to orgasm, my own cock twitched. Allie detected this and dismounted.

Before I could protest, I felt my cock between their asses, hotdogged in the plump hams. "Don't these go well together Allison?" Julia asked as they slowly moved up and down.

"Like bread and butter," Allie replied as they moved up and down furiously, making me grip hard onto the sides of the bed. My cock twitched and pulsed, feeling untold pleasure.

"I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!" I shouted. They then moved their asses off and began to vigorously jerk me off. At that point I could hold no longer and blasted my load onto their boobs, coating them in my hot spunk.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned, drained and happy as I watched them suck each other's breasts, cleaning each other of cum.

Julia received a text from Ellie telling her that she finished with Rachel and was coming home. We removed the sheets and started a load of laundry. The girls and I put our swimwear on and went into the pool to clean ourselves. I could tell by watching them walk that they had really sore pussies.

******

Ellie arrived and found us sitting in the pool chairs getting sun as we drank soda. She questioned if we finished our business. I nodded my head and told her I should get back home. Ellie walked me to the door and we turned to face each other.

"Ellie, are you ok being pregnant with my baby? Did Rachel help you come to grips with it?" I inquired.

"Yes Robby. Rachel showed me the beauty of my pregnancy and that I am now committed to you. My body is yours to do what you want. You are my Daddy and master." She said with a wicked grin. She added, "The girls didn't give you too hard a time I hope. Right?"

"We just talked about college mostly. You may think of them as girls but they showed the maturity of young women." I informed her.

I kissed Ellie goodbye and we agreed to meet in a couple days. As I walked to my car, I was thinking if I made the right decision giving Allie and Julia sex. I just hoped they were ready for it.

12