Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

I said, "well, there was one nice part."

I felt her hand stop and she said, "and what was that?

I threw caution to the wind. "I couldn't lay you on the couch soaking wet, so I dried you off."

She took a short quick breath probably figuring, correctly, I'd felt her up when I dried her off.

I quickly lied, "Don't worry, I didn't take too much advantage of the situation, I try to be a gentleman."

Maureen stroked my hair and placed her right hand on my chest as she leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips saying, "and quite the young man. I'll have to think of a way to say thank you for taking care of me."

In the darkness she hovered over me seeming to hesitate. My right arm moved to her upper back against her skin (she was still in that bathing suit) and I brought her back to my lips. She pushed against my chest in weak protest. But her lips touched mine and I traced them with the tip of my tongue and then opened my mouth offering my tongue to her

She didn't do anything at first but then I felt her tongue touch mine and then begin a dual, the kiss getting deeper and deeper. She closed her lips on my tongue and began sucking on it as if it were a little cock.

I brought my left hand to the back of her head and kissed her hard. My right hand slid down her back to her ass but she pulled it back up shaking her head no... as she continued to kiss me. I have no idea how long we made out in the dark but she that kiss was a deep passionate one in which she appeared to grow more and more aroused.

She broke our kiss for a moment and leaned away from me. When she leaned in to kiss me again I felt her bare breasts on my side. She was rubbing her breasts on me but she wouldn't allow me to touch her. Her kiss became more passionate and I felt her hands slide over my skin as she tweaked her own nipples.

Finally she sat back and said we should get to our beds before "this gets out of hand."

I replied that I needed to take care of something first. Her hand slide down my belly and she felt my erect dick. "Yes, it seems you do," she said.

We sat in an awkward silence for a few moments before I began to sit up.

I felt a light hand on my chest before she whispered, "Maybe I can help you out."

She pushed me back down and leaned over to kiss me again. She rubbed the palm of her hand over my cock a few times, then slipped her hand under my PJ bottoms as she continued to kiss me.

I lifted my ass and slid the bottoms down and my cock was open to the air. She stroked with her right hand and every now and then let her hand slide down to my balls. In pretty quick fashion I was getting ready to cum. She must have been able to sense it because she broke the kiss, nuzzled my neck and moved to my nipples. Then she lay her head on my chest looking toward my cock as she stroked it. I took my left hand and gently pushed her head suggesting she go further.

She sat up, said my name adding, "No, no, we can't do that". She quickened her strokes and I lifted my ass off the couch as I started to cum.

I heard a whispered, "Ah, there it is." I gushed over her hand as she rubbed the cum over my cockhead. She kissed me lightly on the lips saying, "There, now we both got to feel each other up but your left with a sticky mess."

Then she stood up and vanished into her room. I got up and cleaned up in the bathroom. Hoping there may be more, went to her door. It was closed but I knocked lightly and asked if I could come in.

Maureen replied, "Go to bed dear, I'll see you in the morning," and added "I have something to take care of myself."

"Well that's selfish," I replied.

She laughed and said, "No, you got your relief, I need mine."

I heard her moving about just on the other side of the door. I lay down and tried to look under the door. "What are you doing?" I asked listening intently.

"Getting comfortable," she replied quietly, "Now hush, this is as close as we can come." I peeked again and could barely see her ass crack about a foot from the door. The angle meant I couldn't see her pussy. She must have had her feet on the door. I imagined her legs spread wide just on the other side.

Then began a torture. Although I'd not watched a woman masturbate, I could tell she was... right on the other side of the door. Soft squishy sounds soon followed along with heavy breathing. As the movements increased pace so did her little noises of pleasure.

When she came it wasn't a quiet "oh'" Maureen was loudly, but not screaming, "yes, yes, ugh, ugh, Ugh, UGH!" as her feet thumped away at the door. She orgasmed for what seemed like forever to me. The noises faded, everything but a soft squishing that went on and on until she started to build to orgasm again.

This one must have been a deeper one because she was more controlled in her volume and the squishing was less frantic. She took a while to recover.

I heard her move around and then, she must have had her head right at the bottom of the door, she said, "Now go to bed you naughty young man."

Morning came and it was like nothing had happened. Her only comment was to say it had to stay our little secret. We never mentioned it again.

I stayed with them many more times before I left for the service. I spent the night a number of more times but never again did the opportunity arise for "sexploration" but she and I managed a quick kiss or squeeze when the moment was right. I was her little naughtiness in an otherwise uneventful life.

Post script. I never intended a part II to this because until very recently there wasn't one. However, it's been a few years since the above events. Dave went off to one of the Ivy League schools and I'd joined the Marines. My visits to them got more and more infrequent until they faded away. It'd been about 2 years since I'd last seen Don and Maureen.

I got home about every weekend and one night as I was quietly eating supper at a local diner, who walks in but Maureen and damn if she didn't look great. I stood up and waved to her. She spotted me, got a huge smile on her face and headed straight to my table.

Maybe more to come...

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12