All Comments on 'Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01'

by hungwhiteboy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The dude is 6’3 standing on the counter and the women is able to give him a bj whens she’s already a foot shorter? Seems unlikely.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Not awful, just awfully short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
use common sense

i agree, the counter thing was stupid. please think about what you write, or dont write at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
here we go

Stopped reading at “9 inches” absolutely stupid to exaggerate shit like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Plea

PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! Let him be done with her !

ArchangelJimArchangelJimover 3 years ago
It's the build up that makes a story hot.

You skip that and you may as well skip everything. That's too bad too because you have talent and could be a great writer. Work on the "build up".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So weird to have someone think 9 inches is out of this world when you have one that big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ignore the critics. That was hot (but too short). I can see Karen in my mind and she is very sexy. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation is required

You have a very good start to a very amazing story. What is missing is the next chapter or two.

Teacher44Teacher44over 3 years ago
Why? This is disappointing.

You've got 20 stories published on this site over the last three years. Why is this story so disappointing. The giant dick thing is so overdone, it's like the author is wishing himself and his 5 inches into the story. A girl who is 5'4" and has EE boobs is hideously out of proportion, and the vast majority of women I have met in my life who fit that description are the exact opposite of hot. Also, do you know how unusual it is to have a 19 year old who's mother is younger than 40? Highly. I know I'm not the best writer and I haven't published anything in quite a while, but with as many stories as you have written I expected better.

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyover 3 years agoAuthor
So Helpful

Yet another batch of helpful anons. Get accounts. Have actual conversations, with criticism that doesn't look like the comments section of a youtube video.

And yes, I know how large EE cups really are. If you don't, that's your loss.

hungwhiteboyhungwhiteboyover 3 years agoAuthor
9 Inches

"Stopped reading at 9 inches" .. because the dick was exaggerated too much? hahahahahaha

If you seriously think 9 inches is too far outside the realm of possibility, I feel sorry for you. Some woman is gonna enjoy cucking you, one day.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Good Start

Very Hot and most boys dream come true, I would love to see a second chapter. Who cares if he is mine inches? You anyone need to quit with the insecurities.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Editor. First paragraph was choppy and detracted from an otherwise decent story. For a first, still give ya 4 *, now make the next one a tad more detailed And for Pete’s sake, fuck the woman.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

BTW @Teacher44, you obviously are NOT a Math teacher. Try, adding years to the kid (not quite 19, per the story), say mom is 20 at birth of kid = 38. There are quite a few very YOUNG Mothers out there, hence the term MILF.

Further, I personally know several sub-40 year old Mothers of 18 YO kids. One who had three kids by age 24. A randy little dickens she was who would have had more, but I was shooting blanks.

9 inch peckers may be the dreams of many dudes, but not impossible considering the chemicals in our food chain. So, bugger off, Teach and Anonymous

bhill8671bhill8671over 3 years ago
All you anons and Teacher44

It is called fiction! That means the author can write whatever he/she wants and make the world of the story whatever he/she wants it to be. If you don't like the way the story is written then you don't have to read it.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Enjoyed your story.

I enjoyed your story. I appreciate the time you devoted to it.

Ignore the hate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I love your story. Never mind the haters,they're not getting laid anyway. Your story made my cock almost fully hard,and yes for all the haters,I have Nine and half inch cock when fully hard(true no lie) I hope your next story is so hot that it makes those who read it cum and cum hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: Anon "so hot"

"I love your story. Never mind the haters,they're not getting laid anyway."

No, I get laid plenty and the story's still crap.

Can people stop bragging that they have a fucking nine inch dick? It's like "MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD" but for porn sites.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good start to a series.

Thanks for sharing.

googled412googled412almost 3 years ago

The "standing on a counter and his cock is eye level with someone that is 5'2" at the tallest " when he is 6'3" . Maybe should have been her looking up his shorts and seeing his hard on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous