Best friends share

Story Info
My boyfriend shares me with his flatmate.
5k words
4.47
26.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Michael, nuzzling in against his neck, pressing my sweaty breasts against his sweaty chest. I was still panting gently from my last orgasm, and he smiled up at me as he gave a few final playful thrusts of his now mostly soft cock, which then slipped out of me. We both gave a little sigh of disappointment.

Eventually, I rolled off and lay beside him, my head now resting on his shoulder and one hand resting on his slippery, soft cock. He gave the top of my head a bit of a nozzle in an act of post coital bliss.

"Coffee," I eventually stated.

"Mmmm," he responded, obviously he had drifted off to sleep.

I got up and found one of his T shirts from a pile of clothes beside his bed. I hoped this was his semi-clean pile. I gave it a quick sniff test and decided that it could have been worse. This was my third sleepover and I think I had the layout of the kitchen in my head. I put the kettle on and found a coffee plunger, grabbed the milk from the fridge and was reaching up to the top cupboard to grab the coffee when I heard a voice behind me.

"Either the local burglars are getting very comfortable, or you are a friend of Michael's."

I turned around and found myself looking at some sort of male god. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, dark south-American type skin, chiselled jaw and a mass of wavy hair. He was tall, wow, was he tall and he was giving me a huge smile. I'm always a sucker for any guy who smiles at me, and who can make me smile. After I had finished admiring this stunning package of maleness, I finally met his eyes. They are deep brown, almost soft, but with an undercurrent of danger, or curiousness, and from the way that his eyes moved over my body, it was pretty obvious that he was undressing me in his mind. Some guys give off a really creepy vibe when they are obviously imagining me naked, but the way this guy was looking at me, just sent a flood of warmth to my pussy. Despite it being full of another man's cum.

"Arghhh," was all my lust filled mind was capable of coming up with.

"So, burglar or friend" he asked, still smiling.

'Mmmm, what happens if I am a burglar," I asked.

"Some from of punishment would definitely be required" he grinned.

God, what am I doing, I am flirting with a guy, and I don't even know his name, and Michael's cum is running down my inner thigh. It was then that I realised that all I was wearing was a slightly baggy T shirt. I could feel my nipples hard against the material and I tried really hard not to look down to check how much of a display they were providing. From the way his eyes were lingering over my breasts, I guessed that the display was impressive. And how long had he been there, as I reached up to get the coffee, had I flashed my arse at him?

"No, no, no... I'm a friend. Hi, I'm Molly."

"Hi Molly. I'm Stephen, Mike's flatmate."

I smiled.

"I was hoping you were the flatmate, and that you were not the burglar. But aren't you meant to be away somewhere with work. We thought we had the flat to ourselves for the week."

"Sorry if I spoilt your plans, but I finished up early, so grabbed a flight home early this morning."

Mmmm, should I tell him that our plans included fucking in every room of the flat this weekend, including using his en-suite. Probably not.

"No, no real plans" I sighed.

"I'll leave you to make coffee and I'll start unpacking. I really need a shower," he told me as he turned away.

The thought of him naked in the shower, soaping up his body, maybe stroking his cock thinking about me... "Bad Molly" I told myself.

I finished making the coffee and took two mugs back to Michael's room. He was sitting up scrolling through his phone.

"Your flatmate, Stephen, is back. I just flashed my arse at him in the kitchen."

He just raised his eyebrows, questioningly, so I explained our encounter.

"You never told me you shared with the most sexy guy on the planet" I started to say, then thought better of it.

"He is a good-looking guy," I finally went with.

"Yeah, I guess so. He seems to have a steady stream of girlfriends, but he never seems to stay with anyone long."

"So good for a hook-up, but not really Mr Now And Forever After."

He looked at me quizzically, "Are you looking for Mr Now And Forever After?"

"Me, no, not really, I'm only 28. But then, I guess if he fell into my lap I wouldn't push him away."

I gave him a non-committal, and I hoped, non-threatening, smile.

Wow, this was getting heavy quickly I thought to myself. We have only known each other for six weeks.

"So, what are you doing on your phone, scrolling Tinder, looking to replace me already" I asked teasingly?

'Yep, I need to find someone who is less good in bed, who hates sucking cock and who just wants Missionary position with the lights out. I never get any sleep with you."

He held up his phone. He was looking at memes of cats sitting on top of dogs.

I pulled down the sheets to see that his cock was about half hard.

"Do memes of cats get you hard," I giggled?

"No, but thinking about how little sleep we got last night did."

"I was thinking about our sexy phone call last week. That was so hot." I rested my hand on his thigh.

"I've never done that before" he told me. "Watched anyone play with themselves on a phone while I told her what I wanted to do to her. Watched her come with her fingers."

"And I reciprocated. You seemed to really enjoy how I described licking your cock. You certainly make a mess of your belly when you came."

"It wasn't just your words. You used that banana" he laughed.

I thought for a moment, then asked "Who were you thinking about when I put on that show for you. Were you fantasising about someone?"

I saw him pause. Was he going to be honest. All guys fantasise sometimes during sex, and I think that during phone sex it is even more likely."

"You of course," he replied.

I smiled. "Thank you for that correct answer. But I don't mind if you were thinking of someone else, provided that it wasn't an ex, or that blond barista at the café across the street. Come on, someone unattainable, you're a bit of a nerd. Which MCU woman would you like to have? I'll reward you."

I let one finger run along the length of his still half hard cock.

He sighed gently as he watched my finger.

"I guess Natasha Romanoff" he smiled. "No wait, that new one. The young Natasha, umm, Yelena Belova."

"Wow, assassins, high risk. I reckon that if you came before her she would cut your balls off."

I wrapped my hand around his cock, which had grown significantly, and squeezed gently.

"But what a way to go" he laughed. "So, what about you. Who were you fantasising about when we had that call?"

"Idris Elba" I told him quickly. "When you described bending me over the table and pulling down my panties, running your finger along my slit, it was definitely Idris Elba doing it."

I leant forward and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Do you want to play a game" I asked him?

He looked at me enquiringly, our coffee getting cold beside the bed.

"Do you want to tie me up and blindfold me? I brought some scarves. They're in my bag."

"Is this so you can fantasise about someone else fucking you. Am I going to be Idris Elba." He seemed to be a bit unsure if he wanted this.

"And we can blindfold you too. I can be Yelena. If you had Yelena tied to your bed, what position would you want her in?" I stroked is cock a bit more firmly.

"On her back. Missionary. I'd want to see her face, watch her breasts bounce as I thrust into her."

I rolled off the bed and scrounged through my bag, pulled out the scarves I had brought, and returned to the bed.

"If we just tie my hands, you can roll me over later of you want to. I think Idris would want to eat my pussy before he fucked me and you definitely would before you fucked Yelena."

"Fuck" was all he was capable of saying.

I laughed. "You'd better."

I lay back and offered my hands to him, wrists together. He didn't need any more of a hint and soon had my hands tied to the end of the bed and a blindfold across my eyes. I lay there, listening, trying to work out what he was doing. I could feel him moving around on the bed but couldn't work out where he was. I brought my knees up and spread my feet apart, hopefully he would find his way to where I wanted him.

The first sensation was so gentle, I wasn't sure if I had actually felt anything, then I realised that he was breathing, maybe blowing, gently across my pussy lips, it was his warm breath that I could feel. He quickly followed this with the tip of his tongue as he spread my pussy lips and then pushed deeper along my slit.

"I'm going to call you Idris. Is that OK" I asked him, almost panting.

"I don't care what you call me Yelena, you're a dangerous lying slut and I'm just going to use you and then probably get rid of you."

He pushed his tongue deeper into my pussy, then found my clit, as be brought one finger then two into play. I had started thrusting back gently against his fingers and tongue when he pulled back. I pushed my pussy up and down, thrusting against nothing, wanting more attention, before he pushed his cock roughly into me, pushing deeply in the first thrust, then was balls deep on the second thrust. All the time, I was calling him Idris, crying out the name, telling him to take me harder, to use me, to fill me with his cock. And he was calling me Yelena, being a real arsehole, abusing her, telling her how dangerous she was.

And the whole time, even as he came in me, I was imagining it was his flatmate, Steve. God I'm a bad girlfriend.

He untied me quickly after he had finished, and I removed my blindfold. I hadn't come, but it was still an amazing fuck.

He was kneeling beside me, looking down at me, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Was that OK with you" he asked questioningly? "It felt a bit weird."

"It was fun" I assured him "just fantasy."

"You didn't come" he said.

"That's OK" I reassured him again "you own me one." I smiled.

"Can I ask you something. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but were you really thinking about Idris Elba. A couple of times you called me Steve, not Idris."

"Oh fuck" I said to myself.

Then "Oh fuck" I replied to Michael.

"Were you thinking about Steve. My flatmate Steve?"

I thought for a moment.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I saw him this morning and I just can't get him out of my head. He is so bloody good looking."

"Do you want to fuck him, for real. Are you going to dump me and them walk naked into the next room and fuck Steve" he asked, maybe a bit angrily.

"Oh no, no. That would be a horrible thing to do to someone. No. Never." But an idea did cross my mind.

"So how do we go forward from here" he asked. "I can't stay with you if every time we fuck, you are thinking about Steve."

I lay quite for a bit. Thinking. Trying to decide what Mike meant to me. Did I want something long term with him, was he Mr Now and Forever After. No, he wasn't I decided. Did I want to really hurt him. Again, the answer was 'no'.

"What are you thinking about" he asked me eventually. "Are we breaking up?"

He has lying beside me now, propped in one elbow.

"Are you seeing us as 'now and forever after'" I asked, really hoping he would say 'no'.

"I don't know" he replied. "I really enjoy being with you, and don't want that to end yet."

"You just like me because we are good together in bed" I told him, smiling up at him.

"Yes, but I also enjoy your company out of bed."

"I'm going to suggest something that may end our relationship or make it stronger" I told him. "You ready?"

"Mmm, OK."

I thought again for a moment.

"Could we have a threesome, you and Steve and me. I've never been with two guys at the same time, and it may just get my lust for Steve out of my system."

"You want me to share you with Steve."

"I think it would be really hot."

"You could have my pussy while he is in my mouth, then you could swap. Do you think you could both come at the same time? Or, you know how I love watching you spray cum over my tits. I could have both of you doing that at the same time."

"Wow, you seem to have really thought this through" he replied non-committedly.

"I have fantasised about fucking two guys at once for ever, probably since I was a teenager, but now I have two guys who may actually be able to make it happen. Have you ever shared a woman with another guy, or fantasised about it?"

It was his turn to be quite for a bit.

"Steve and I were watching a movie a few weeks ago. There was a scene with two guys and a woman. Nothing explicit, just R rated, but hot. You know how it is weird watching sex scenes with someone else, anyway, we joked that it would be fun to try. We laughed about who's girlfriend we would want to do it with. This was before we met."

"So, really, would you want to do this? Would you share me with Steve?" I asked.

"It would be hot, wouldn't it."

"Oh yeah" I smiled, hopefully.

He went quiet for a bit.

"So how do we do this" he asked? "Do I just go to his room and ask him to join us?"

"I want to sort of seduce him. Is that OK? With you there. Agreeing it is OK."

"Wow. OK"

"So tonight. We offer to get dinner, Thai or something. We knock over a bottle of wine and put on a sexy movie. And we see it I can seduce him."

We spent the afternoon choosing a movie, one with lots of sex and even found one with a MFM scene. And we wanted to fuck a lot, we kept touching and teasing, until I finally told him 'No more'. I wanted him to save himself for tonight. Steve said he was planning on being home and was looking forward to Thai and a movie.

At dinner, I wore the same T shirt I had worn when I had flashed my arse at Steve in the morning. He made a comment that it seemed to be my favourite and I gave a bit of a jiggle, swaying my breasts from side to side, making it obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. Steve definitely noticed.

The movie we had chosen was French, but in English language and Steve hadn't seen it. Mike and I settled on the two seater lounge and Steve sat beside us on a single seater. I made sure I was on the side closest to Steve and snuggled into Mike, while bringing my feet up beside me. I was aiming to flash as much thigh as possible, and I pulled the T shirt up a bit, to maximise the effect.

The movie was as sexy as I had hoped. I love the way European movies treat sex as just part of life, open and raw and accepting. The first sex scene, had the woman bent over a table, taken from behind. I put my hand on Mikes leg and whispered in his ear that I wanted him to take me like that later. I whispered it loud enough for Steve to hear.

"I don't want to hear that" Steve told me. "It's not fair. I have to go back to my bed alone tonight."

But I noticed that his eyes were playing over my body, especially my legs and hips, which were just a bit more exposed.

"I think this movie has quite a few sex scenes" I told him. "I was reading a review about it. Maybe you need to jump on Tinder and find a hookup for the night."

"Tinder. Too hard" he responded with a sigh that suggested the app experience had left him disappointed in the past. "And, I've got to say, the walls in this flat are really thin, and I had to listen to you two fucking and giggling all day. I actually went out for a couple of hours to escape."

I turned towards him, my legs still pulled up, but my breasts now towards him. I could feel my nipples were hard with anticipation and that they were pushing against my shirt.

"So, what did you hear" I asked him teasingly.

"You want details" he joked.

"Mike is a damn good fuck" I told him "but we do get a bit vocal at times. Sorry, but not really sorry. But did you hear what we were talking about?"

I glanced over at the TV and another sex scene was under way. A young woman on her back, being fucked missionary position, while someone watched through binoculars from a neighbouring building. Seeing my gaze move to the TV, Steve also watched.

After the sex scene I continued the conversation.

"I saw my neighbours fucking once. It was late at night, and they were on their verandah. I guess they thought everyone else was asleep. Or maybe they just didn't care if anyone saw them. It was hot. I had to go back to bed and get myself off."

"Do I need to know this" Steve asked, sounding a bit exasperated.

"This afternoon, Mike and I were talking about sex." I started.

"No, no more" Steve told me. "You are just teasing me now."

"This afternoon" I continued. "I told Mike that I wanted to fuck you."

I rolled onto the floor and crawled across the carpet until I was kneeling in front of Steve. Steve looked down at me as I cupped my breasts through my shirt and rolled my erect nipples, then he looked up at Mike.

"She wants me to share her with you. She wants a threesome with us." Mike told Steve.

Steve looked down at me again, so I lifted the shirt over my head and remained kneeling in front of him, now completely naked. I reached my hands up to his legs and ran my fingers up the inside of his thighs until they met, then I found his semi-hard cock through his pants and ran my fingernails along it gently.

"And you are OK with this" Steve asked Mike?

"Do you want her mouth or her pussy first," was his response.

After dinner, Steve has put on a pair of house pants, pyjamas really. They were loose and tied at the waist. I pulled the string slowly, until they were undone, then pulled down the waistband until the tip of his cock was visible. I looked up at Steve.

"Can I suck your cock please" I asked in my most innocent voice?

In answer, he ran his fingers of both hands through my hair and pulled my mouth forward until the tip of his cock was on my lips. I resisted him then, wanting to be in control of how I sucked him, but I reached out with my tongue, and ran it around the head before I took it all in my mouth. He left his fingers entwined in my hair, but let me move how I wanted. I glanced over at Mike, and saw that he had pulled his own cock out of his pants and was stroking himself slowly.

I lowered my head down over Steve and started bobbing up and down, feeling Steve grow in my mouth and then start gently thrusting into my mouth, to meet my bobbing head. His cock continued to grow in my mouth, and I was starting to worry that he was going to be too big, but eventually he was fully hard and while he stretched my mouth, all I could think about was how he was going to stretch my pussy.

After he was fully hard, I released him from my mouth, sat back on my feet, and asked him to lift up so that I could pull his pants down and off his legs. He complied quickly, letting his cock bounce free, then I reached up and pulled his shirt up and off over his head.

I wrapped one hand around his cock and I kissed his mouth, letting his tongue slide over mine, then worked my kisses down his neck, collar bone, nipple and down across his belly until I had his cock back in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue and he started thrusting harder, so I pulled back a bit, teasing him. Then looked over at Mike. He was standing, naked, watching me suck his flatmates cock while he stroked his own cock firmly.

"My pussy isn't going to fuck itself," I told him.

He didn't need any more prompting, and as I went back to teasing Steve, licking tentatively around his head, Mike was quickly on his knees behind me, gripping my hips, pulling me back towards him. I felt him slide his cock up between my arse cheeks, while his fingers spread my pussy lips. I knew I was already really wet. I had been thinking about this moment all afternoon, planning it in my head, touching myself occasionally when no-one was watching. I spread my knees further apart on the carpet, waiting for him to push into me. His next action was to slide the tip of his cock down along my pussy lips, spreading them, pushing down until he found my hole and he pushed just the tip into me.

12