Best friends share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve now had his hands in my hair, trying to push his cock deeper into my mouth, trying to thrust harder against my tongue, but I continued to resist. I never learned to deep throat a guy and I hated when I gagged, but I have never had a guy complain about my technique, and from the sounds Steve was making, he was more than happy with my treatment of his cock.

Mike now pushed further into me, pulling my hips back towards him as he increased his thrusts, each thrust pushing further into me until his thighs here hard up against the back of mine. He held himself deep inside me for a moment, giving little, almost playful thrusts, before pulling back and leaving just the tip spreading me open. We both gave a very contented sigh.

I was now only lightly playing with Steve's cock, suspecting that he was close to coming. But Mike was now really ploughing into me from behind and my head naturally bounced up and down on Steve. I knew the sounds that Mike made when he was close, and he was quickly there. Having watched me seduce Steve while he played with himself obviously had him well primed.

I pulled my mouth up off Steve and slipped forward until Mike slipped out of my pussy.

"Swap" I told them, and spun around on the carpet so that I was on my hands and knees, with my head now towards Mike.

Mike pushed into my mouth first and I glanced over at Steve to see him watching fascinated as my lips warped around Mike's cock, but he quickly took up his position behind me, gripped my hips and drove his cock into me. After Mike had fucked me, Steve was able to push into me deeply on his first thrust, but his cock was fatter and I still felt stretched and I cried out around Mike as they both set up a matching rhythm, my body bouncing back and forward to match their thrusts.

Neither of them lasted long.

Steve came first, and he held himself deep inside me as he flooded me with his cum. Mike came almost immediately after, I guess seeing Steve come inside me set him off. His cum leaked out around his cock, and I nearly gagged as I swallowed. I don't remember Mike having so much cum before.

We all just hung there for a while, luxuriating in the sensation of being well fucked, even though I hadn't come, I felt deliciously well used, and just a little bit sore. After they finally pulled out of me, both collapsing in the carpet, one on each side of me, I lay down between them, resting one hand on each of their slippery, semi-hard cocks.

"Wow" I told them.

"Mmmm" was all I got from Mike.

"Yeah, wow" I heard from the slightly more articulate Steve.

I think we all dozed for a bit.

"You know that you both owe me an orgasm" I told them later, as we drank a glass of wine, still lounging naked in front of the TV. The sexy movie was finished.

"I'm just about ready for round two" Steve informed me with a devilish grin.

"Lets go to bed, then we can fall asleep after" I said. "Who has the biggest bed"?

It turned out that Steve had a king-sized mattress, compared to Mikes queen. They both made predictable jokes about Steve being bigger.

I headed off to Steve's room with two naked men following me obediently and I crawled to the centre of the bed.

"So, who is going to eat my pussy first" I asked, rolling onto my back and spreading my knees invitingly.

Now I know that Mike loves eating my pussy, and I doubted that Steve would have any problem just diving in, but they both hesitated.

"Ummm" you're full of Steve's cum" Mike murmured.

"Ugh, yeah" Steve concurred.

"So you both expect me to get mouthfuls of cum, but you won't even come close. That doesn't seem fair." I told them.

"I'll get you off" Mike told me. "You love the way I use my fingers".

"You know" I told them. "I'm going to get myself off and you aren't allowed to touch me. I'm going to make you watch. Off the bed, both of you."

They both looked a bit incredulous, but also really interested.

"Off the bed" I told them again. Get a chair if you want to be comfortable. I am not going to rush this".

I lay back, closed my eyes, and let my hands start to wander over my body. I have a few favourite fantasies that I like to play with when I am masturbating. One was being with two guys, and of course Idris Elba often appears. But tonight, I settled on a favourite, where a guy with a very expensive yacht rescues a girlfriend and I from the sea, and we both offer our bodies to him to thank him. My fingers of one hand quickly slipped between my legs and I found my pussy was definitely a slippery mess from our previous efforts. With the other hand I pulled firmly on one nipple, rolling it as I pulled. I settled back, enjoying the sensations I was causing through my body, letting the fantasy play out in my mind, while also going over the events of earlier tonight. I had had two cocks in me at the same time for the first time, and it was definitely and item to tick off my bucket list.

After a while I was starting to push up against my hand as I massaged my clit, hearing my own moans get louder and I got closer to release. I opened my eyes to check out the guys. They were both standing beside the bed, hard cocks in their hands, watching my every move.

"After I come, I want you both to unload over my belly or breasts" I told them, moaning through my words. "I want to watch you come."

I closed my eyes again and drifted back to me fantasy; my rescuer had my friend bent over a chart table while he took her from behind and I sucked on her breasts.

My orgasm almost caught me by surprise when it came. I cried out loudly and pushed a finger along my pussy slit, using the palm of my hand against my clit, thrusting up against my hand as my cries became moans and finally gently panting. I opened my eyes."

"Show me" I told them.

They both knelt on the bed, to get closer to me, stroking their cocks hard while their eyes played over my body. Mike shot first, his cum leaving pearly ribbons across my breasts as he grunted through his orgasm, but was polite enough to call out my name. Steve took a few seconds longer and he left his load across my belly, leaving not quite as much as Mike, but it seemed to be thicker, creamier. It was then that I realised that Steve hadn't come in my mouth tonight, so I ran a finger through his messes, mixed a bit together and brought it to my mouth to lick my finger clean.

"Yum" I told them. "Maybe blowjobs for breakfast. But now, lets get some sleep. We have all day tomorrow to save ourselves for."

12