Best Friend's Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DappeDave
DappeDave
102 Followers

I sat down and waited for her until she had everything. Along the way she bumped into a friend who came over to join us. Not just a friend but her roommate. "David, this is Cassie. She's one of my roommates. You know, the one I was telling you about?" Wanda, smooth as can be, said, "Cassie. This is David. He's my boyfriend from home. He's a sophomore at Tech." I was in the middle of drinking my beer, so her timing was impeccable. I almost choked on the sip I was in the middle of. At least the cup helped me cover up and time to think about it. Roll with it or admit the truth?

I'm not an accomplished liar, but I love trying to see how long I can sound sincere about something that's a total fabrication. I still couldn't believe Dad spent seven years lying to our faces. The acting skill, his mastery at lying. It was detestable and impressive at the same time but yeah, mostly detestable. This was for a good cause, so I'd run with it.

"Hey, Cassie. It's good to meet you. I've only been here a couple hours and already I've heard all about you."

Her eyebrows lifted at that but she didn't look like someone that shied away from a challenge. She came across as brassy. Pretty but brassy.

Cassie looked me and up down. "Really? Are you telling the truth? Are you sure you just didn't pick him up at the library? You spend all your time over there anyway."

"Cassie. You're a pain in the ass." Wanda spit out, with more humor than spite. She turned to me, "Cassie's a terrible influence. Avoid her if you can."

"We don't look like boyfriend--girlfriend? Why not?"

"You're not all lovey-dovey, can't keep your hands off each other. Nope, I don't see it."

"I've known Wanda since first grade, so maybe we're just so comfortable with each other that we don't act like we're in heat anymore. Just like an old married couple."

"Mmm mmph. Sure. An old married couple. You look more like a brother and sister than two people that've swapped spit in the backseat of the car:"

Oh, I had to laugh at that, since I was thinking that just this morning.

"Why is that so funny?" From Wanda as she nudged me.

"I was thinking that on the way over here. I was regretting the fact that we never had a chance to go parking or find a reason to get in the back seat for some 'heated' conversation."

"You knew where I lived. Your own fault. That's what you get."

"Well, there you go. How convenient that instead of walking the whole way here, I brought my car with me. How about we go check it out after we're done eating?"

"I think you need to eat your food and drink your beer and take care of that hunger first."

"Alright. I guess you're right." We consumed our burgers and, nibbled at the fries, and like the champion beer guzzler I am, I think I drank two beers for every one of theirs. Not enough to get sloppy drunk but enough to lose some of those inhibitions.

"Well, Cassie. All I know is that when I'm with Wanda everything else just fades away." Wanda was sitting near, close enough to have her hand on my arm. "Hey." She leaned in, no doubt thinking I had something to whisper. Instead when she was close, I gently placed a kiss on her neck, followed by a wet one on her earlobe. She let out a little gasp and looked at me and I'm sure I had the biggest twinkle in my eye.

Cassie on the other hand was watching us like hawk. "Okay, Impress me. Prove it."

"Come on, girlfriend. Let's show her." Wanda sent a glance toward Cassie and then one toward me. What was more important? Prove Cassie wrong, that we were in fact boyfriend and girlfriend? Or give David the chance to practice the mischief he's so good at? Tough choice, tough choice. She hesitated but she really wanted to get Cassie off her back.

She leaned in eyes wide. I let my let my hands go up and rest on her cheeks, then let my thumbs caress the high part of her face. "Come on, close your eyes." She did but I could see her eyes were moving from the suspense. I followed this up with the most sensual, loving kiss I could give her. I looked at her beautiful face. Now I whispered. "That was a little slice of heaven." That certainly wasn't a butterfly kiss. "Ten? Eleven?"

She pulled back, breathed out a bit and opened her eyes. "I thought we were here to get something to eat?"

"Sorry. I wanted a little taste of dessert before we ate."

Cassie let out a breath. "Well. That certainly was sexy."

"Yes, it was. We need to make sure we have enough time for more of those."

I can't even tell you what the look on Wanda's face was. Conflicted? Good. Tit-for-tat. Welcome to my world.

At this point I didn't know whose chain I was pulling--Cassie's, Wanda's, or mine. I knew I wanted another one of those kisses. Maybe two or three but closer to fifty. "Come one. Let's eat. We still have to finish off the beer."

Wanda turned to me, "Cassie's being trying to get me laid since I got here. It's like I've got my own pimp. But thank god she looks out for me." I could see she was still unsure about what she'd started. And what she'd have to do to keep the fiction going. She knows I've got a terrible sense of humor and the alcohol wasn't helping. I took her hand in mine and slipped our fingers together.

I turned to Cassie, "So, she never mentioned me?"

"Nope. Never. I'm not sure I believe it's true now." She had a devilish look in her eye, like she didn't care if it was true or not, just trying to stir the pot.

Wanda butted in. "Cassie. Can you just leave it alone."

Oh, but it was my turn. "So, Cassie. Why is it so important to corrupt Wanda? I like her fine just the way she is." I still had her hand in mine and they were snuggly on the bench.

Wanda squeezed my hand to get my attention and I looked at her. There wasn't as much amusement in her eyes. This was some sort of issue between them, something that probably ended with an argument. I tried to remind myself that adding alcohol to my sense of humor usually got me in trouble. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry. Too much alcohol is always a bad thing for me. I'll try to behave." I squeezed her hand and tried to tone it down.

This only took a moment, in time to return to the conversation I had started. Cassie said, "I'm not trying to corrupt Wanda. I'm just trying to get her to come out of her shell. She fights it every time I try."

"Cassie started drinking when she was three and lost her virginity at five. She thinks I need to catch up with her." Wanda chimed in.

"That is so not true!" Cassie said trying to defend herself.

"Which part?" I asked. "So where are you from?"

"I grew up in Baltimore. Best place to grow up."

"I bet you grew up quick in Baltimore," which was my guess.

"Yeah, I don't think I had much of a choice. But I turned out alright." She claimed.

"That's open to debate." said Wanda.

"You know what I think?" I looked at Wanda but I was talking to Cassie. "I think that when everyone heads off to college, it gives them a chance to . . . remake themselves. To become a different person than they were high school. Me, I just wanted to get away from my family. They drive me crazy. Wanda, her parents pretty much decided who she was, who she could hand out with, especially who she could date." I cast an eye at Wanda. "I bet coming here was pretty liberating, wasn't it? Like you could spread your wings"

"It did when I got here but now not so much."

"Yeah, I don't doubt that." I turned back to Cassie. "I think Wanda's beautiful. And I bet the guys here thinks she's beautiful, too. If one guy asked you introduce him, I bet ten did. You might like that kind of attention; it doesn't necessarily mean she does. And if you have some dream about starting your own club of the most Beautiful Co-eds, you need to accept that they're not all going to think the way you do. I remember those girls in high school. They were unattainable, princesses, bitches, too. They knew they were beautiful, too. I never had the nerve to talk to them. They would've chewed me up and spit me out."

"And not every beautiful girl is ready to just give it up. It's a shame that you can beautiful, inside and out" giving Wanda's hand a squeeze since I did mean her, "But some guys assume that means she's more accessible than some other kind of girl, for some reason, based on some EFFed-up reasoning from their libido."

What I think happened was that this guy asked Cassie to introduce him to Wanda and it worked out horribly. I'd set that can of worms aside for the moment unless there was a good reason to drag it out into the light of day.

Cassie wanted to think and she wanted to talk. But I thought I had hit the nail pretty close on the head.

"Do you know what Wanda's father does?" I asked. I wasn't upset but my buzz trickling away and I'd need a lot more beer to get that back.

"He works in a school. I know that much." said Cassie.

"He's the assistant principal at our high school. And he handles discipline. So, if you're heading to Mr. Anderson's office, you know you're in shitload of trouble. My impression of him is that he doesn't turn that off even when he goes home. If he was strict with his son, I bet he was twice as tough on Wanda. Lord knows how his father brought him up. Probably with a belt."

"That's the truth." said Wanda.

Who would have the nerve to go out with Assistant Principal's daughter, let alone try to get something going? I know her parents certainly didn't give her enough breathing room to go out, drink, smoke, fool around, or get in trouble. I can't even imagine what would have happened is she came home drunk or showed up with a hickey on her neck."

Her brother is my best friend and I had to hang out with him for fifteen years before they totally trusted me. Once I reached that point I knew I had to be creative. I had to come up some kind of trick play."

They looked at me in confusion. It had been straight forward conversation up until I said that. "A trick play? What the heck does that mean?"

"Well, it took all that time to gain their trust. Eighteen years! By now I feel like I've been adopted into the family. I think they'd even let me sleep in her room, I'm such an angel." Wanda snorted at that. "Once I reached that point I knew it was time."

"Time? Time for what?" Neither one of them was even close to what I was thinking.

"They love me so much. It's like I can't do anything wrong. Finally, even her parents knew it was time and gave me their permission. I waited until Wanda went to bed and finally went to sleep. Then I put everything in motion."

"David, you are so full of it. What are you talking about?"

"I gave the cue to the band outside, playing romantic violin music, I put candles all over the house, lit some incense, trickled rose petals all over her while she was sleeping like an angel. Checked everything off my list. I looked her face and whispered her name. 'Wanda.' Her eyes opened up and she looked at me with adoration. 'Oh, David. I'm so ready. Take me.' Then I ravished her lips and her body and gave her the 'thumping' we all agree she needed."

Cassie's mouth dropped open and then she laughed out loud. Wanda's eyes opened wide and her face went beet red. "OMG!" and then she covered her face in embarrassment.

"You are an artist, you know that? I knew it was all BS but I still got wrapped up in the story. Thank you for that."

"Look at Wanda's face. She's trying to decide if it really happened or not. I think she fainted from all the passion and ecstasy and when she woke up she thought it'd all been a dream. Right?"

"David!" Mmmm? "I don't whether to smack you or take you back to the room and let you repeat your performance."

"Oooh. That sounds interesting. So, you spent fifteen years planning for the day you could sneak in and have your way with her? In kindergarten?"

"Well, that's my family. We're pretty . . . uhm . . . mature when we're young."

"Right. Kindergarten. That's kinda scary, thinking about a horny kindergartener, let alone one that plans that far ahead. And her parents even gave you permission?"

"Oh, yeah. I told you I'm a saint." Wanda smacked my arm, not too hard. "I've even got the permission slip in my car. I thought if I made it down here, I might need to make sure I had it with me. Good for a hundred thumpings."

"My god. David. How do you come up with these thoughts?"

"Welcome to my brain. Just add alcohol."

"Well, if any of that is remotely true, she's doing good job of saving herself for you, hiding out in the library."

Wanda's color was returning but she was still a bit red. "I am not. It's just the guys around here are only interested in getting down your pants." She said as we cleaned up the table and tossed everything in the trashcan.

"What's wrong with that?" declared Cassie.

"That's okay for you. It's not for me." And we headed out the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We headed up the sidewalk as the sun was going down. It was definitely time to talk about something else. "Cassie, I love a good conversation. Especially when you laugh so hard you end up with tears in your eyes. But I'm getting a little better about seeing when I'm about to stick my foot in my mouth."

"A lotta guys down here need to pick up that skill."

"No doubt. Most guys need that skill. We were talking about a lot of stuff, mostly BS, which is fine. Then I remembered how obnoxious I get when I've been drinking. The way my mind works I knew I might end up hurting Wanda's feelings if I kept going. I wouldn't do that for anything in the world, not even for a good laugh. Even during that fabrication back there, I was worried I was going too far."

Wanda's hand slipped into my hand as we headed down the sidewalk. I looked down our hands and gave her smile. "Hugs, kisses, and holding hands? What would your parents think?" I put a kiss on her cheek. I realized I had enjoyed all three.

"Well, I can see that. If you two aren't a couple, you should be."

"Thank you for that. That sounds pretty nice. We're from the redneck part of Maryland, lots of farms, a lot of white assholes, and I'm pretty sure civil rights hasn't even gotten there yet. I guarantee you that the Eastern Shore is nothing like Baltimore. I used to like it but now I'm not sure I do."

I held out my other hand to Cassie and she actually took it. I gave her a smile with it just to show I enjoyed her company, even on such short notice. She had passed my judgment and now she was on my list of new friends. Always room for more friends. Lord knows I didn't seem to keep my girlfriends happy. I don't know if I would pass hers but it wouldn't be for lack of trying. Considering I would have to leave, it would be nice to know she was there to watch Wanda's back.

We all headed down the sidewalk, just us three, holding hands, the best of buddies. Nothing sensual in it, just good friends. I looked at Cassie. "If this is all just hot air, then I apologize. But I'll say anything if the end result will make Wanda happier, even if it makes me look like an idiot."

"Okay, what's the point?"

"Wanda doesn't need to be pushed into anything. She'll do it when she's ready. And I want her to be happy when she does it. Whether it's me or some wonderful guy she meets, as long she's happy with it, that's okay with me." Unconsciously something made me look down in dismay, not understanding why. Something inside was really saying, 'You don't have to be that generous.' But I looked up anyway. "You might have more experience behind you, I just don't think she can get there by following the same route."

"Alright. I hear you. Sounds almost reasonable when you say it like that. It doesn't come out like that when I'm trying to get her to put on something slinky and go to a frat party with me." Still holding hands, we headed down the sidewalk until we reached their dorm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Her room was a typical dorm room, a couple twin beds, some dressers, and a shared bathroom. Weirdly enough the room was shaped like a boomerang, with a bed out of sight in each arm. Cassie was heading off to get ready for bed but I caught her before she was gone. Wanda went into her room but looked back in curiosity.

"Hey, Cassie."

"Whatsup?"

I put my hands on her arms, to make it more personal. "Can you do me a favor?" I wanted her to see whatever it was, it was very important to me and wasn't my usual BS.

"Oh, sure but it's going to cost you, you know that?"

"Yeah, I thought it might cost me something. I'm gonna have to head back to school tonight or tomorrow. It's going to be hard to leave. I know you've got Wanda's back. So, I'm not asking anything you're not already doing. But I just . . can you . . will you . . can you just keep an eye on her? For me. Watch her back. I don't know what I'm saying."

"Look at you. The first time tonight you've been at a loss for words. So what you're saying is you love Wanda and want to try to keep her safe but you have to leave and you're putting yourself under my thumb?"

"Oh, you're an evil woman."

"Yes, I am. You know I would've been doing that anyway but you couldn't leave without asking, to make sure it was out in the open. David, I understand. I can see how much you love her. Yes, love. I can see it even if you're not ready to admit it." She put her hand on my chest, just like Wanda had. "I promise to do my best. Okay?" I nodded my head. "And still you put yourself under my power? You're going to owe me but I'm gonna put a lot of thought into that." With that she gave me a hug and I put my arms around her too.

"Thanks. I owe you."

"Oh, yes, you do. But I think you knew that even before you asked."

We let go and I backed up. Wanda hadn't intruded but her curiosity was through the roof. "Does he have the best hugs or what?"

"Yes, he does and for once nothing was poking me."

"No and you don't get to experience that, either."

"That's fine, Wanda. I'm gonna spend all night waiting for your screams of passion."

"Oh, great. No pressure there."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Alright, fess up? You spending the night over there? If you are, that was some pretty quick work." She wasn't too bent out of shape. The two people that cared about her the most were right here, so whatever we were speaking about, it was enticing to say the least. I nudged her deeper into her room and wrapped my arms around her. I liked this!

"Hey, Cassie! I had to tell Wanda you were coming over in an hour to sleep with us. She's okay with that."

"Cool. Thanks, Wanda. I'm bringing everything I own that runs on a battery. It's going to be pretty exciting. We're not gonna get any sleep!"

Wanda's eyes opened a bit wider than they had. She hadn't even started thinking about it, let alone consider if it was true or not.

"You had to ask. Curiosity killed the cat, right?" Right then something noisy (that sounded like it ran on a big battery) kicked up in high gear. Most likely it was a Dust Buster but it made quite the impression on both of us. She looked at me, with a glimmer of . . . boy, there were alot of thoughts and emotions running across her face.

I looked in her face and explained. "I told her I'd have to leave and I asked her to watch your back. I know she was going to do that anyway but I wanted her to knew how much it meant to me. She says I owe her a favor now but I think I expected that before I asked. You might want to keep an eye on her if you know I'm coming to visit."

"Oh, you messed up there. Coming over here to sleep with us would've been simpler altogether. You stepped in it there. I'll make sure you don't die or something but it's going to be eye-opening."

"Oh, well. Been there, done that. I'm not gonna stress about it until it shows up. I'd rather not be hurt in the process, if that's possible."

DappeDave
DappeDave
102 Followers