Best Friend's Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was getting dark and I was still not sure what was happening. Should happen. Might happen. Shouldn't happen. Wanda changed into a sleeping gown, ready to settle down for the night. And a bit of perfume? Glad it wasn't coconut. Me, I was still in my shorts and a t-shirt, which is what I usually slept in anyway. If I stayed, I couldn't see where I'd be sleeping. For all the boundaries we'd crossed, I wasn't in any kind of heat. Everything we'd shared had been exquisite but I wouldn't rush this, whatever 'this' was. Maybe the smarter idea was to hit the road.

In one afternoon, we'd broken so many rules and crossed a serious amount of boundaries. Despite enjoying every moment we'd had, I'd reached 'overload' an hour ago. "Wanda, if I leave now I can make it back to school in plenty of time. I feel like I'm . . . I'm backing you into a corner. Rushing things. Maybe it is time for me to go. It's all highway, so it wouldn't be hard."

"I don't want you won't go. And I don't feel that way. I feel fine with you staying. Besides you've been drinking. If anything happened to you, I'd feel terrible."

Well, I know I have a wealth of experience driving under the influence and never had a wreck. I don't know how you convince anyone, especial someone close to you, that you're a hundred percent and ready to drive another three hours in the dark. "Okay. I know you'd spend the whole time worrying and honestly I don't have class until after lunch. So, I'll leave tomorrow morning. How about we just sit and relax and give my brain a rest?"

"That's a great idea."

So, I jumped up on her bed and scooted up to the pillows. "Here." Patting beside me. "Come up here and I'll promise to behave myself." I left it up to her to sit where she wanted.

"I know you will. You have entirely too much will power." She crawled up in that chastity robe she was wearing. As I can remember clearly, it looked like the most inaccessible thing I'd ever seen. "No. This will be for me." She scooted up, not next to me but back between my legs. She crawled up and settled with her back up against me again. She settled down a bit and snuggled in. She leaned back and reached up with one hand. I gave her one of mine and she wrapped it around her. She held her other hand up. I gave her my other one and she wrapped that one around her.

Again I felt like she was so comfortable she could've fallen to sleep in my arms. If I could remain like that she'd be fine, but I'd have a serious crick in my neck. "I feel like a blanket. Do you think blankets are male or female?"

"Well, I've never wrapped up in a blanket and had it . . . you know . . . get an erection. So they must be female."

"That or they're all male and they're all gay." I could see most of her as she settled in. I leaned over her shoulder, lifted a hand up, and began to massage it lightly, arm down to wrist to her fingertips. Gently, lightly.

"Mmmm. That's interesting. That feels good."

"Just one of my many talents. We broke a lot of rules today." She raised her eyebrows. Mmm? "I've had four hugs, nine, no ten kisses, holding hands. And now you're wrapped up in your 'blanket.' In fifteen years, we've never been alone long enough to do one of those, let alone all three of them."

"I know. It was truly strange. It was like kissing my brother."

"No, no, you said I was your boyfriend. Get it right."

"Alright. I started that, didn't I? I didn't think that one through. I didn't have enough time to think where that might go. You shocked the heck out of me with that kiss."

"That was the point, wasn't it? I loved the look in your eyes. And the fact that you couldn't breathe for a moment. I must be pretty good."

"Did not. I didn't have a problem with my breathing and maybe it was your breath that did me in."

"Wow. And again Wow. Maybe you should consider that we had the same food and drank the same beer, so it's likely that your breath was as bad as mine."

"No, that's not right. It's because you're a guy, so that's why your breath is worse."

"Man. And you say I'm full of it." I gave her a smile. "So, if I stay over until tomorrow, do you think we'll have time to go and get some breakfast? Or would you like to sleep in and have some dessert when we wake up?" What was funny was that we both turned red.

"I'm sure we'll have time for both. Whatever you want to do."

"I'm on the verge of fainting now. Anything else is going to give me a heart attack."

I dropped one hand and reached over for her other one. I was looking over her shoulder to supervise my massage to her hand but her cheek was close enough to feel the warmth from it. My massage wasn't exactly sensual but it was certainly way beyond what we had ever done before. I was close to her neck and now I could smell perfume she snuck in to put on. I became wrapped up in the distinctive smell that was her. It was something I would remember for years. I could look at the side of her face, her cheek, the line of her jaw, even her ear. I was worked up a bit and everything was overloading my senses. Unconsciously I let my out a huge breath through my nose, which went right down her neck.

She turned around to look at my face. "Are you okay? I didn't know you had asthma." She had a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Neither did I. Something must set it off."

"Has it ever happened before?"

"Nope. Never in my long life. It's really something when you have your breath taken away." As I looked at her eyes, her lips, her cheek. I enjoyed looking at her. I gave her a small smile. "It just snuck up on me. I'm okay now but I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen again."

"Honestly, it's never happened to me but I can hope. Maybe we should try to figure out what causes it. Maybe it's my perfume?"

"Maybe. I'm sure that's part of it. We'll have to see." I took a deep breath and tried to swallow. "What were we talking about? I lost my train of thought. When's your first class?" Now she was back to sitting more sideways again. I reached down in front of her and found her other hand. I looked at her face briefly, then looked at our hands and tried to focus on what I was doing. Being a gentleman was getting old real quick.

"Mmmm. My first class is at 9:30, with another at 11:00. Then even more in the afternoon. My M-W-F schedule is the worst but Tues-Thurs is a lot less, thank god."

"You need to have my creative skill. I have my mornings free just so I can watch General Hospital at 10. Then my first class isn't until noon."

"You're kidding. My mother watches that, too. Maybe over break you two can sit and cry together the next time Luke gets in another car accident."

"How cold-hearted. Luke and Laura are like the greatest couple in the world. It's magic. Someday when I fall in love I hope it's just like that." Then I sniffled to show my sincerity.

"That's disgusting. You're probably the only guy in the room, surrounded by ten girls, all of you weeping when somebody ends up in a coma."

"You are so right. There's nothing worse than being the only straight guy in a room with ten crying girls, all of them needing comfort in their time of suffering. I am providing a service, I make them happy in the process, and they pay me for it."

She pulled her hand away in outrage, like she thought I was actually telling the truth. "Pay for it? What are you talking about? They give you money? For what?"

"Relax." As I captured her hand again. "Well, I'm there to comfort them. How do you think they would pay me? We're all in our PJs and we're in the lounge downstairs watching the big TV. Do you think they come down with their wallets or a credit card? What would I do with a credit card? Where would I put it?"

"Oh, I can tell you where to put it. What a slut you are!"

"Hey, I'm a guy. We're not sluts. We're escorts or gigolos or service providers. You're making me feel cheap."

"Oh my god. You're so full of it. You really get under my skin!"

"It's my superpower, driving women crazy."

"Yeah, I can see that. I've been up and down since you got here. Happy and sad, tearing up and in shock. It will be such a relief to put you in your car."

"Come on. It's amazing how you believe anything I tell you. It's like it's just easier for you to believe the worst in me as opposed to giving me the benefit of the doubt. If you think about it calmly, you know I made all that up. I told you I had a girlfriend for the last two years. What, you think I'm good enough to seduce ten weeping girls? I'll think I'll take that as a compliment."

"Mmmph."

"I go downstairs because I don't want my friends to know I got hooked on GH. Our suite smells like cigarettes, throw up, and old beer. I think the girls watch it upstairs, since they actually clean up after themselves. So I'm usually the only one downstairs with tears running down my face. What a terrible opinion you have of me."

"Well, that's what you get for spinning tall tales."

"You're one that painted the picture of ten weeping girls and called me slut. That was your tall tale, not mine."

"Okay, okay. I apologize. But you took the ball and ran with it."

She allowed me pick her arm up and continue my ministrations. Then I lifted her arm up and turned it over so I could see the inside of her wrist. I leaned over to kiss along her arm. Now this was definitely heading into sensual. I wasn't slobbering on it, okay? Each one was carefully administered and placed exactly where it needed to go. I intended it be slow and let the slow pace turn it into torture. "Stop that. What are doing to my arm?" She breathed in deeply. I was certainly attempting to move from a nice platonic massage to sensual kisses up her arm. I'd given in. Something inside said it was tired of trying to act like a gentleman and I certainly didn't fight it.

I ran my lips along the length of her arm, loving how soft it was and her distinctive flavor I guess. "I'm giving you a free sample of the services I provide. You say the word and I'll hit the road. Simple as that. Your parents certainly didn't send me down here to be a bad influence."

"No. Too late for that." She leaned into me and put her head against my chest, while I focused on her arm. "Mmmm. That feels nice. I've never. . ."

"Never?"

"Never. Does it make a difference?"

"Not a bit. As long you're attached to this arm, I'm happy."

"Mmmm. Thank you."

"Good. Besides, you still owe me two hugs."

"Two? Why two?"

"In case the first one lacks in quality."

"Okay, here's your hug." Since she was sitting sideways to me now, her legs went under mine and mine had to go over hers. She slipped one arm behind me, the other across me. Last she tilted her head until it settled on my shoulder, right up near my neck and under my ear. We didn't realize my neck was one big erogenous zone. Once again I had to take in a deep breath through my nose, since it seems the rest of body was honestly panting. "Oh, David. We better go see a doctor. It's like you can't breath."

"I'm sure it'll go away once I head back to school. Unfortunately."

"That's possible. Come on, take a breath. Calm down, Buttercup."

"Buttercup, huh?" I let my breath out but it didn't help that she'd put her head back down and was back to breathing on my neck. A huge shiver ran through me. She was settled in and I wrapped my arms around her. We were about as snuggly as we could get. "Have your blankets ever been so uh cooperative, you know, multi-purpose? Easy?"

"No. I've never found one I liked. I also never found one that was right for me. They're really hard to find."

We had spent alot of time together over the years but not intimate moments. Maybe it was simply we never had time together. Since I had arrived we gone way over the limit: First kiss, more hugs than we had ever had, walking across campus hand in hand, a hand massage, and now we were wrapped up so close we were more one person that two. "It's been a long time since I've felt so . . ."

"Relaxed?"

"Close."

"Content? Safe?"

"Those are good choices."

"Well? You're making me do all the thinking."

"Happy?"

"That's nice to hear. I can't remember when I thought you were that happy."

"That's the truth. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world. Or it's just asthma. Some sort of reaction?"

"I bet it's a reaction. I'm starting to feel some kind of reaction."

I'm sure I turned beet red, because I was trying to keep that particular gremlin from coming out to play.

"That is such a wonderful shade of red."

I hung my head in embarrassment and hung it down; I really couldn't look her in the face. I think we'd gone so far beyond everything we'd ever done that I was simply done in. She put her chin on my shoulder and ran her hand through my hair. "Mmmm."

I was trying to change my mood, move from embarrassing to some other mindset. I could hope. Usually I'd head down some road (figuratively) and ended up finding myself totally embarrassed from something I did. Changing the subject usually worked. "Did you call me a coward?"

"I don't remember that. You certainly proved me wrong."

"You said I had to be wasted. I had to be clear across the state since I'd never have the nerve to say those things to your face. So here I am standing up for my integrity. I always noticed you. I've always thought you were pretty. As you've gotten older, I think you're going to be absolutely beautiful. It's going to be wonderful to see. There were times when I just wanted to look at you but I never was allowed to even do that. Twenty seconds just doesn't work, especially with your father keeping one eye on me."

"Ah, I'm so weak. I've spent years trying to keep all that locked away. I didn't think we'd ever have a moment where I'd be able to tell you that to your face."

"Yes, so weak. I feel so bad for you, seeing you suffer like this."

"Ha! Yes, it's terrible. It's almost too much to bear. . . . Can I touch your ear now?"

The humor of the request reached her. "If you have to." She said with a smile. She even tilted her face away and gave me access.

"Oh, yes. I have to." My hand lifted up and I ran the back of my fingers across her cheek, over the edge, down to her neck. Then turned my hand so I could run my thumb across her earlobe, then up and around the curve of her ear. She breathed in some air through her nose. "I'm going to remember that spot forever. I might even write it all down so I don't forget."

"Don't you worry. I won't let you forget. Another thing to practice over Christmas Break."

She was looking up at me, a little flush to her face. My hand actually a tremor to it. I was trying to stay in control while the rest of me wanted to speed it up. My eyes were on her face and I could see her breath going in. "What did you say to me? You had crush on me all through high school. I don't remember you telling me that. Did you?"

"You were our god. Lisa and I worshipped you. We wanted you so bad."

"Jesus. A god? Really? My god. Even I've never said that to anyone. I've always been amazed at how people saw me and how totally opposite it is to how I see myself. All my relationships went down in flames. As for being happy, I can't even tell you if I've ever been happy." All that came rushing out and I certainly didn't know a tear had leaked out of my eye.

She became quiet and her hand reached up to wipe the tear away.

"I told you the truth." I ran a thumb around her eye, down her cheek, across her lips. "I think you're beautiful and I always. . . Wanda!" She could hear how focused I was and gave me her complete attention. "Wanda. I always noticed you. Always. I should've told you. I don't know if it would have made a difference but I always had your back."

"You might not have said it but I knew it. Somehow. I knew you were always there, so don't beat yourself up."

"Good. . . . Everybody needs someone that can tell them how beautiful they are or how wonderful they are. Or that you can see that they're just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. Sometimes we're just too close to ourselves that we never get to hear it or believe it."

"And if my breath is terrible, I'm sorry." I leaned down to give her a kiss, a kiss that lasted for years. We might have been wrapped in each other's arms but every ounce of my attention was focused on where our lips met. Our kiss went from being simple to one that involved so much more. Every other kiss I'd ever had was nothing compared to this. It wasn't exactly a lustful kiss but my tongue was running along her lips and she was matching my movements. I think that a normal kiss wouldn't have been enough.

We came up for air but for a first kiss it was wonderful. Then I moved down to her neck and did my best to kiss every spot available as she ran her hands through my hair. I must've found a spot, as she tensed up and sucked in a breath. "Are you okay? You sound like you're having trouble breathing, too."

"No. I'm fine. I'm tired and you're bothering me." But she gave me a gentle kiss to take the sting out of the comment.

"Bothering you? I haven't even started to bother you yet."

"Promises, promises."

"Bothering you, huh? I was sent down here to make you feel better."

"Honestly, my parents didn't send you down here at all. They were expecting you to give me a phone call. Not come down and seduce me."

I looked at her face. "Wanda. I swear I didn't come down here to seduce you."

"I know that." Amazing how gentle and relaxed she sounded after all the barriers had been broken down. "I'm actually surprised we actually made it this far."

"Really? Why?"

"You've always been totally wrapped up in whatever you were doing. It's some sort of tunnel vision. It's like you're on your knees watching ants cross the railroad track and you don't even hear the train coming. I'm just amazed you reached the point where "what" you're wrapped up in is "me." I know my mother will be, too."

I know my mouth opened like a fish. "Your mother?" I had mistakenly thought we were at this moment because I had impulsively decided to drive down to see her instead of making a phone call. But with my tendency to be oblivious to the world around me, I hadn't seen this story had started without me. With my habit of over-analyzing every damn thing in my life, I was suddenly worried about the people I might have hurt along the way, simply because I wasn't paying attention. I'm not sure I wanted to know how long I'd had my head stuck in the sand. "I . . . ah . . ." like I had to say something, apologize, explain . . . something.

She lifted up her hand and put a finger on my chin and moved it a little. "Don't stress out. And don't apologize. If you were a thoughtless self-centered person we wouldn't even be here."

She was reading my thoughts! "You're smart cookie."

"No, I've just a long time to think about it."

At that, I felt a surge of guilt and I had to look down. I never liked hurting anyone and she was always at the top of my list. It made me feel really inconsiderate. She put her hand on my chin and lifted it up. "Stop beating yourself up. You're only responsible for you, no-one else." She moved a little and I moved a little and then she put a gentle kiss on my lips. "We've been together the whole time; you just didn't realize it."

I took this moment to look at her face, caress it with my eyes. Today, honestly, was the first moment where we'd ever been alone long enough for . . . anything. Certainly we'd never been alone enough where we didn't have to worry about someone parental barging in on us. Or her brother. Lord knows what he'd think. Would he blame it all on me or all on her?

I slipped my hand up, let my thumb run along her jaw line, up across the high part of her cheek, then back, softly, softly, as it ran gently, sensually across her lips. Consciously or unconsciously she leaned into my hand with each touch I made, then gave it a kiss before it left. I looked her in the eye, at her face, full of wonder. Like I'd been blind and suddenly I could see. Quietly, not quite a whisper, "Wow. I could look at you forever."