Best Friend's Sister Ch. 05B

Story Info
From G-rated to X.
3.2k words
4.67
5.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DappeDave
DappeDave
102 Followers

1982 December -- Heading Home

My eyes opened up blearily, confused about the setting but certainly not complaining. I could tell I was spooning the warm body in front of me and my arms were wrapped around her. Nothing could be better than that as we were snuggled under a blanket.

My nose rubbed up against the back of someone's neck. A shiver ran down the body that my arms were wrapped around. Embarrassingly I had a morning woody that was firmly nestled in between the cheeks of the person in front of me.

"Mmmm." A pair of hands landed on top of mine and pushed them further up her stomach until they reached her breasts and ground them into her. If I had to pee before, I didn't now. My thumbs and forefingers reached out and grasped both nipples and tugged on them. "Ahhhhyessss."

Her butt pushed back into me, making it even worse.

A voice murmured back to me. "Looks like we have...oh yesss...all the ingredients for dessert."

A groan escaped me. "I have everything I need."

Her body arched back against me and her face turned toward mine and our lips met in a sloppy morning kiss. "Oh, Baby. This will never get old."

My left arm was trapped under her, still reaching around her with a nipple held lightly in my fingers, twirling it gently. My right hand, with hers on top, slid down her stomach and slid inside her panties.

"Oh, yes. Touch me there."

"Oh, I will. First chapter...groan...the book of Wanda...oh, baby...there are so many things I want to do to you, I don't even know where to start."

"I want to feel you inside of me, David. Touch me."

My hands slipped further down, over her mound, and two fingers dipped into her. "Can you get any hotter?"

"I'm trying."

A smile broke out of my face. She turned her face back to me and our lips met again. My fingers continued to slide in and out of her. She was breathing heavily as I sawed my fingers in and out of her.

I pulled my fingers out and she groaned when they left her. I brought them slowly up so she could see them as I slipped them into my mouth. I let my tongue lick all of her juices off my fingers.

"Mmmm. Aren't you delicious. Put your hand back on mine." She put it on top of it. "Can you show it where to go?"

She nodded and let out a shuddering breath. She guided my hand to her stomach and slid them down together under her panties. Then she used her fingers to fold up two of mine and used the remaining two to run left to right across her hood. Then she made them circle around it.

"Look at me. Watch me when I cum. God, you feel so good. I love your touch, David."

Then she made our fingers attack her clit directly, sliding over it, then back to pull on it. "Oh, yes!" As her body clenched up and her legs lifted up. My fingers dipped down into her to feel her orgasm peak and our hands were covered in her juices.

Her legs clamped shut and shut my fingers inside her. "Oooh...ahh...oh yes...that felt so good."

I pried my fingers out of her and brought them up and cleaned them off again. She had her eyes closed and a shiver ran over her.

When I was done I disengaged my left hand and slid it out. I used my other hand to turn her face toward me and leaned in to kiss her. Her arms were moving aimlessly until they landed on my chest. Then her eyes opened up and she looked at me with a smile. Her fingers reached up into my hair and pulled me down to kiss me fiercely.

Finally we both came up for air. "We're not finished yet." Her hand slid down my body until it found what was probably the worst hard-on I'd ever had in my life.

"Can I take control for the moment?"

She smiled at me. "Take me."

"Oh, I will."

I pulled my arms out from under her and sat up against the head board. Quickly I stripped off my t-shirt and pulled my boxers off. Her hand reached over to grasp me. "Wouldn't you love to feel my mouth wrapped around him?"

A moan escaped me. "Oh god." I leaned forward and pulled her panties down off her legs. My face came within inches of her pussy and I put a kiss on it. She let out a gasp. "Not fair at all."

My hands grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over head. I leaned in sucked one of her nipples in. "Ah gawd!" As her fingers ran around the bulb of my dick, tickling it terribly. "Stop that."

"Give me a good reason to."

I sat back Indian style against the head board. Both hands reached for her and she saw I was trying to get her to sit up. Once she was up, I kept her moving until she was in front of me on her knees.

Devil that she was, she tilted down until her mouth wrapped around the bulb of my dick. Then her hands wrapped around it and started to milk it.

"Hey!"

Her eyes looked up at me, with a smile in her eyes. She let go for just a second to ask, "I can stop if you want me to." Then she resumed running her lips up the side of it.

"You don't...unhh...follow directions very well. Stop that." I pulled on her arms and brought her back up.

Her bottom lip stuck out. "Now that's will power or was I that bad?"

A shiver ran down my body and I groaned. "No, no. You were wonderful. Your lips were wonderful. I just have my own agenda." I patted my legs. "Come sit on my lap."

She scooted forward and placed a leg on each side of me and slid forward as far as she could go. My hard-on was trapped between us sticking up and of course she ran her fingers around the tip. "Do you have to...!"

She gave me an evil grin. "You're in control. Tell me what to do...Master."

I pulled her to me and consumed her lips. God, I love that word. My arms wrapped around her and crushed her to me. "I'm going to do that to you every morning."

We broke apart, both of us sucking in a breath. "If our kissing is this good, I do hope the sex is incredible." as she let her head rest on my shoulder.

My hands roamed up and down her back and reached down to caress her cheeks. "After all these years, you get to grope all over them. Do they feel alright?"

"They feel wonderful. The only other test is to kiss all over them."

"Mmmm."

My hand reached down further past her butt and dipped into her. She was still sloppy wet. Ready to go.

I pushed a little on her hips to separate us. She leaned back and I looked her up and down in pleasure. "You're so damn beautiful."

She grasped her breasts. "Even these little things?"

"They're part of you, so they're perfect, too. I promise to show you how much I love them when the time's right."

"I can hardly wait for that."

"But on to other things." I reached down between us and grabbed my hard-on and slowly ran it across her lips, coating it with her juices. She groaned out loud with each pass.

"I want to make love to you. I want to be inside of you. I want to make 'Us'."

She trembled at how close I was, wanting it inside her. I smiled at her. It was a momentous occasion but we were both barely holding it together. "I can't take it anymore! Enough! Fuck me."

I let go of it and she slammed down on me without hesitation.

"Uhnnn." As I slipped fully inside her. "Oh, you fill me up. It feels so good." She clamped her lips onto mine and started lifting up and down. My hands grabbed both her cheeks and ground her into me. "It feels sooo good. I'm not gonna last long, David! Cum with me. Cum in me!" As she picked up speed. Up and down, over and over.

I was slamming into her, lifting up for each of her down strokes. "God, yes. I'm there. I'm cumming!!"

"I'm with you." As I shoved up into her and emptied everything I had into her. I pulled her into me, to get as close as two people could be. And finally she collapsed on top of me and let her head fall on my shoulder.

Her lips kissed my neck and mine did the same, tasting salty sweat on her. "Oh, Baby. How are we gonna top that?" As I sucked in air to get my lungs going again.

"Practice, practice..."

"More practice."

"So that's dessert in the morning."

"Mmm mmm. I like it."

"Me too. I wonder what it'll be like at night time."

"You don't know?"

"No, I told you I've never..."

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine. I feel like a wet noodle, I've had two orgasms, and the man I love gave them to me and it's not even 7:00 yet. What could be better than that?"

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" With concern in my eyes.

She smiled at me. "Cassie told me to just get it over with. I barely felt a thing. And if I brought it up, you would just worry about hurting me." She gave me a gentle kiss. "It was over before I knew it."

I nodded, not totally convinced. She touched my face. "Love me."

"I can do that." I kissed her lips her chin, her collar bone, up and down her neck, then back to her face, her cheeks, her nose, her lips. I whispered to her, "I've found my true purpose in life."

"Mmm mmm?"

"Turning you into a wet noodle."

She giggled at that. "Doesn't that just make it a...hobby?"

"I'll have to check. A hobby as opposed to an...addiction?" I said with a a small laugh. She shook her head on my shoulder.

"How can I complain if I'm the addiction? Lord, you're still hard."

"It's what you do to me." As I started moving us again.

"Oh, that spot. Yes, you hit it just right. Ohhhhunnnh. Yes, keep doing that."

I knew it would take forever for me, so I ramped it up and added more effort into grabbing her and lifting her up. She provided the down stroke and she starting moving faster up and down, up and down. "Oh god. Yes!" as a huge orgasm overtook her.

Her eyes opened wide but she was totally focused inside, feeling her body tighten up, her pussy gripping and clenching me. I felt an excess of fluid in my lap as I kept pounding into her. "Oh, God! I'm cumming!" as I kept at it as her body shook. She locked lips to mine and rode out the end of her orgasm. Then she collapsed into me and dropped her cheek to my shoulder. As loud as she could but about as loud as a whisper, she moaned into my neck, "Mmmm...oh...mmm...uhhhh." As her body let out one last tremble against me. I placed kisses on her face, then her neck.

I stopped and looked at her with something like awe. I was happy to have made feel that. "Have I ever..."

"Yes, you have. But I can still see it in your eyes." She hadn't even opened her eyes. "And you're still hard."

I kissed her cheek gently. "I'm fine. I doubt I can top that orgasm or that you have any energy left to keep going."

Her eyes opened and smiled at me. "No, I think you're right about that." Then she kissed me deeply. She pulled back and looked me in the eye. "Thank you."

I kissed her back. "You're very welcome. I guarantee I enjoyed it as much as you did."

She nodded. "How about we get cleaned up and come back and snuggle?"

I nodded to her. "Wonderful idea." Shakily, she lifted herself up off of me. We looked down and worry took over as I saw blood on me.

"It's okay, baby. I'm fine. That's just how it works. I don't feel any pain, okay? Let's get washed up and come back and wrap up. I call dibs." as she hopped up and ran into the bathroom.

I peeked over the side and found my boxers and my t-shirt. "Good. A dark t-shirt." I used it to clean up the mess and tried not to worry.

She came out and came over to give me a kiss. "You brushed your teeth and I've got morning breath."

"Course I did. Your turn. Hurry up. I owe you one." A shiver ran down my body as it remembered her mouth on me. "See? Your body remembers, doesn't it?"

I turned red but gave her a smile as I got my boxers on and went to take my turn in the bathroom. Once I felt fresh and got rid of my foul breath, I felt ready to face the morning.

I opened up the door to face Cassie. "What did you do to my roommate?"

I turned beet red but had a good comeback. "I did my duty and I loved it."

They both laughed and she poked a finger in my chest. "You woke the whole floor!"

"No, I didn't. That was all her." I leaned and put a kiss on her cheek. "See ya. We're gonna see if we can top that."

"Please. If anything, you both need a nap after that."

I had to laugh at that. She was right about that. My body shivered in the cold as I rushed it to the bed and slipped under the covers. "Oh, god. It's cold out there. Give me some warmth, baby."

"Come here, you poor thing." As she wrapped her arms around me.

"Isn't it strange...?" "Mmm?" "That I enjoy kissing you and having you in my arms and holding your hand as much as I enjoy making love to you?"

"No, it's not strange at all." As she snuggled down deeper into my arms, with her face in my neck. "Turn that brain off. We're snuggling. No thinking."

I let a smile escape and kissed her ear, as it was the closest part of her I could reach. "Yes, dear." I lay there and looked at her as she quickly fell asleep. Then I closed my eyes and followed her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Slowly I drifted up out of the depths and broached the surface. I knew I was someplace unfamiliar but I was so content it didn't bother me. My eyes strayed over to an alarm clock across the room. 9....20....9. 9:29 in the morning. Is that good or bad?

I tucked my head back under the covers and snuggled closer to the warm body in front of me. My arms tightened up around her, pulling her closer to me, and I let my nose nuzzle the back of her neck. "Mmmmm."

Her arm showed up and wrapped itself around my head to reach me over her shoulder for a sloppy kiss. "Do you know..."

"Mmmm?"

"Do you know my mouth still tastes like Revlon?" She let out a laugh. "If you had make-up on, you don't now. I'm pretty sure I kissed it all off of you."

"I know you're not telling me that's my fault. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be alright."

"Good. Glad I didn't poison you on our first night together."

"You'd better write that down in case I really make you angry some day."

"I will. I've got my own Book of David around here somewhere. The first half...yawn, oh my...is full of happy thoughts...bigger yawn...and the back half has all the ays you get under my skin."

She rolled over until we were face-to-face, skin-to-skin. "It feels so good to have you in my arms." As I placed a kiss on her nose, then her lips. She snuggled down into the crook of my neck.

Her head nodded up and down under my chin. "It feels nice to not have to worry about PJs."

"So is there anything in the back half yet?"

"Wellll, there's a page or three I scribbled down when you had me convinced you weren't going to make it over here. I guarantee the words aren't very complimentary."

"It's okay, baby. Even when I got here I felt terrible about leading you on. I think my idea about a blindfold and a massage was ahead of its time. Too soon. Maybe it's an idea for four or five years in the future." I looked at her face to see what kind of reaction showed up.

She frowned. "Stop."

"What?"

"Stop playing with me like that."

My right hand reached up and my thumb caressed her cheek. "Granted I don't feel like I'm completely grown-up. We're not teenagers anymore. One moment I'm scared to death and the next I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I think I tossed that in there to see which one of us gets more scared at the idea of four or five years together. That's like three times as long than any girlfriend I ever went out with." I said with a smile. "So it is a bit scary but then I see your face and everything's okay."

She flushed red and reached up and pinched a nipple.

"Oh, baby. Do that again."

She started searching and I twisted away. "No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I take it back. Please don't." Her finger ran down my stomach, tickling my hair along the way. "No, no, your highness, I beg your forgiveness!" as I slipped off the side of the bed and landed with a thump on the floor.

"Mmmm mmm. I have skills. Wicked skills."

"I hear you. I don't even want to know what you were going to do down there."

"I'm not sure myself what I was going to do, as long as as you don't do it to me."

"Sweet thing. I promise to always worship you and your body. I'll never mock you or make fun of you and if I can remind myself, I'll add that to my bucket list to love you from your head to your toes, one kiss at a time. Every inch of you."

"Get back up here."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well, we'll know we've finally made it when I get home and I open the door to find you standing there totally naked without a hint of embarrassment because you know I love you just the way you are. Maybe with some honey or chocolate dipping sauce on the side." I said with a grin.

She flushed red but laughed at the idea. "That sounds wonderful but I doubt it'll happen at my house."

"Hey." She looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her. "No, but it's going to happen at our house or apartment someday."

Her eyes glistened and she wrapped her arms around me.

DappeDave
DappeDave
102 Followers