Best Friend's Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to you being all creative and evil at the same time. I'm proud of you. Doesn't even bother me if you say it now. You're going to have to catch me when I'm totally preoccupied and slip it past my defenses. But I'm prepared now. Forewarned."

"We'll see, won't we? If I could see your face again like that, I could die a happy woman."

"I'll try to dredge up any other memories that might leave you on the floor laughing your head off."

"Oh, please do. You don't even have to get me birthday gifts anymore. So, after all this and all that, you're just a typical guy. Always focused on boobs. You were always looking at my butt and trying to sneak a look down my shirt. What a horny little boy you were... are."

"I never..."

"David. Please."

"Alright. Yes. I've always enjoyed looking at you. You were the first girl in my life. How could I not be smitten with you? It hit me at some point that of all the women I've known, I've spent the most time with you." I stopped what I was doing to look up and spend a moment to look at her, something I always enjoyed.

"What?"

"I just never had to time to just look. Something just always got in the way or we were never left alone. It makes me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I can't even look at you now without being caught up in how beautiful you are."

"Aren't you sweet. Every once in a while something slips out of that mouth of yours that is.. so.. perfect."

"I tell like it is. If you don't believe me, I guess I need to take the time to show you how true it is."

She put her hand on my face briefly. "Thank you. If anyone else said that to me, I wouldn't believe them."

"You are. I saw it a long time ago."

"Yopu're my brother or step-brother. I'm not sure that counts but I appreciate it. How did we end up talking about my boobs or lack thereof? Is this just the typical male obsession with boobs?"

"Not really. Or maybe. IDK. But seeing my Mom like that really gave me an aversion to big boobs. Probably why I think you're perfect just the way you are. If you had big 'ones,' I probably wouldn't even be talking to you."

"Thank you. I think."

"But I remember you complaining once in high school. It seems like over time I pick up bits and pieces of information that fit together."

"Really? You've put more thought into this than I have and they're not even your boobs."

"You wound me. If I've picked up information here and there, I store it away on the chance it might be useful."

"So, in your head you have file named Wanda's Boobs? I don't know if that's creepy or if I should feel all warm and fuzzy. Nope, mostly creepy. I think the goal is for me to do all the hard work, just so you can feel me up in the end."

"No, that's not it. It's for you after all. If you come out of it feeling better about yourself, then I'm all for it. But we might want to put it all down in writing to make sure my investment's secure."

"Your investment? They're my boobs! You're not going to own a part of my body, even if you did pay for it! You're really something."

"Well, maybe we can work something out, like a time share. On certain days I get to stay over, you know, and occupy the premises, if you know what I mean. nudge-nudge-wink-wink. You'd only have to commit to one or two days a week instead being available every day. But if you go for the deluxe watermelon 'models,' we'll have to rewrite that contract. I'm sure I'm gonna want to be there more often. Think of it like sharing a child." I was trying, really trying to keep a straight face and sound sincere.

"David! It's not like we're sharing a child!!"

"Two children. It would be more like sharing two children." With a grin on my face. "You are so beautiful when you're angry. I'm glad we had this talk. It's really cheered me up."

She leaned over like she was going to share something intimate. Did she? Oh, no, no, no. She reached up and pinched my earlobe. "You know, sometimes you really get under my skin."

"I knew that already."

I know she meant it, too. This wasn't a first-grade-pinch-my-ear moment. This was a moment of "Do-you-hear-what-I'm-saying? and if there's a chance you're not totally focused on what I'm saying, this will make sure there's no doubt you need to listen."

This wasn't a humor moment. "I'm listening."

"Thank you for reminding that there are times you're cute, charming, loving, considerate, and there are times you can be irritating, a button pusher, and sometimes you open your mouth when it might be wiser to keep it shut."

"Ah... I"... Minefield! Danger!... I raised my hand.

"David. Put your hand down! What?"

"I remember when my girlfriends reached that point. They'd have that same look on their faces, but they also looked like they were ready to put a pillow over my face. I'd appreciate it if you can just come out and tell me when I've reached that level of... irritation."

"Oh, I will. I guarantee it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let's move on from that whole weird conversation. Can we talk about something besides my boobs? Though I'll admit that was the longest discussion I've ever had about them. How about we talk about your equipment."

"Why? Oh, alright. It's only fair. I'll talk but I don't want to disappoint you. I lost my... you know, virginity when I was sixteen. I was pretty pleased with myself. I picked it up right away, if you catch my drift. A week later my girlfriend and I went to Salisbury to meet her family, do some shopping, and wrapped up the day going to the Zoo. It was going pretty well, lot of hand holding and kisses and getting my engine running, if you know what I mean?"

"Mmm mmm mmm uh huh mmmph." Trying to be creative about it, acting like I was shifting a car through its different gears while tossing in a few moans and whatnots. I knew it would be damn irritating, too.

"David, what the hell are you doing?"

"Sound effects. That's my motor. I don't want to lose my audience."

"Oh. Please. You don't have to add sound effects and you don't need to get up and demonstrate your 'techniques' either."

"Jeez. You are seriously unromantic. Anywhoo, like I said, it had been a pretty nice day. We saw the bears, the ducks, the geese, the ostriches, the horses. Up until that moment I was completely happy with my equipment, as you call it. Then a horse came over to visit. Maybe he was taking a break or we interrupted him and his girlfriend. His thing... was dragging on the freaking ground! It was... humungous. It was like three or four feet long. My balloon popped. My girlfriend looked over at me and saw my expression and laughed her head off. I had one week to feel like I was the king of the world. Then I felt mere mortal again."

"If you thought I was always hung like the proverbial horse, I'm sorry. Not the case. No, I'm just an above-average-kinda guy, if you catch my drift. I get by on what I have and I've had no complaints. I know how to operate my 'equipment' just fine. If you have a... uh... a certain measurement for picking your guys, like two or three feet, then I guess we'll always be in this 'friend' zone."

"You poor thing. Life is so hard. Sorry, no pun intended. Well, that just makes me curious. If we can spend ten minutes worrying about my boobs, we can talk ten minutes overanalyzing your equipment."

"Oh, yeah, guys always love doing that. Mr. Simpson. Drop your shorts and cough, please."

"Please. That can't compare with what the Ob/Gyn does to us. Next time I have to go, you're going with me."

"Really? Inside? With you? That's.. that's.. God! I guarantee you have zero curiosity but if you need me to go, I'll do it. I'm sure I won't have my eyes open, though."

"You wouldn't even make it thirty seconds."

"I think that's kinda unfair. You know I'd do anything for you and all you have to do is ask. I don't remember ever making that promise but I feel like I did."

"Yeah, I don't remember the exact day but that sounds right. You're so lucky I haven't taken advantage of that."

"Great, just great. There you go. Put a sticky note on your fridge: Torment David."

"That's funny. You know I already have that one on my fridge? Brush teeth, make bed, cup of coffee, torment David."

"Rnnrrg."

"Wow, I don't even know what that sound was."

"That's the same sound you make when I aggravate you."

"Oh, yeah. Now I recognize it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anyway. Back to my 'equipment.' I think there must be two kinds of guys: Ones that have way too much and all the others that want more. Maybe girls are the same that way. Ones with boobs that are way too big and ones that want more. Either too much or not enough. I'm hoping love will take care of that altogether." By this point I was wrapping up collecting the drinks and snacks and she was finishing her beer. I did want to go to the beach but if I got to spend time with her, it didn't matter where it was.

"What do you mean by that? Love taking care of it?"

"I'm hoping if I'm truly in love, then nothing will matter. Short, tall, doctor or waitress, white or black or latino, big boobs or small, hung like a horse or not, rich or poor, VW or Porché, efficiency or house. Nothing should matter except her happiness. His happiness. Something like that. I doubt I've ever been in love, so maybe I don't what the hell I'm talking about. But I've got to have something to work towards."

"Considering that I grew up in an EFFed up home, it's no wonder my goals don't revolve around money or a car or a house. If I end up going out with some pretty little thing that's got an intellect as thick as a piece of paper and only interested in 'stuff,' just kick me, will you? But I don't think I'll abandon what I believe in just for some pretty face."

"Shouldn't it be like that? Am I wrong? Is it just a pipedream?" I asked with a bit of despair and hope at the same time.

"David. I don't know either. I understand how you've reached that point, after all you've been through. You always have to have hope, above all else. It's the one thing you never give up, no matter what you're going through."

"Yeah, well. Like I would know."

"Just can't turn that brain off, can you?"

"No. I can't. I wish.. I wish I could get it to just dwell on good thoughts, happy memories. I'm so tired of all the rest. It's just so tiresome. You never know what's going to come out." I finished with the cooler and got up.

"Are you finally ready? Bikini, lipstick, cologne?"

"It's called a thong, Wanda. A 'man thong.' Not bikini. Sorta like a 'man bag.' But yes, I'm ready." I held out my hand and she took it, like she always has. "I always liked holding your hand." I said.

"Me too. It always makes me feel good."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We got the car started and pointed in the right direction. We had a two-hour drive and we took the time to knock down some beers and a couple wine coolers. We had music to listen to and I got to drive and look over at how beautiful she was. "What?"

"Do you know you've been beautiful for a long time? I don't remember middle school, it was too traumatic. But when you got to high school, you started growing up and you were pretty when you got there. If I look at you now, I can tell as time goes by, you're just going to get more beautiful each day. Or maybe I'm just doing a better job of paying attention. I hope you believe me."

"David!"

"What?"

"I don't know. I try to avoid letting you get to me and you still slip in there and get to me."

"I guess you have to decide if you trust me in 'there', wherever 'there' is, or... or you don't. Anything's better than the terrible moods I've been in and thinking about you always cheers me up."

"Thank you. Well, I guess that's why I'm here then."

"Couldn't be better." I said. "It's like having a slurpy every day. What could be better?"

"I'm a slurpy? Do something about that brain."

"Tell me what to say and I'll say it."

"No, it doesn't work like that. You're doing fine all by yourself."

"Good. Good. I'm sure you'll tell me when my foot is in my mouth."

"Oh, I guarantee it. And I'll have my camera, too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We slowed down as we headed deeper into Virginia Beach and navigated down to a beach neither one of us had ever been to. We finally passed by the boardwalk and found a parking lot. Everything got loaded up and we dragged it down to the beach until we found a nice spot. The blanket was pulled out, tossed down, and we shed our clothes. She had this metallic blue/green bikini, that was perfect. It was hot and the air was dry, despite being at the beach. We needed to get sunscreen on before we started to bake.

When I picked her up there was canyon between us. We might've been sitting next to each other, but I could feel this immense distance between us. She started out frosty or uninterested, I guess. No, it was more like she'd been hurt and she wasn't going to stick her neck out again.

So, she put sunscreen on her front and handed it to me so I would do her back. We didn't even use words but it got done. Don't expect a little essay here about finding all five of her erogenous zones and that it turned into a love fest on the beach. We had started with a canyon between us and now we were yelling across the interstate. It was progress but it was balanced on a dime. I have a lifetime of decisions I thought were logical that ended up going up in smoke.

So, I put sunscreen on and she took the bottle from me and got my back covered. "Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." Like she was on automatic.

By then we had settled down on the blanket but soon the heat would force us to get in the water to cool off. I was laying down on my stomach and she was laying on her back, trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. We were trying to finish off the alcohol but it was just too hot to catch a buzz. As quick as we drank it, our bodies simply sweat it out of us.

'So, when's the last time you made it to the beach?"

"Me? I haven't been to the beach since I was ten."

"Ten!? Really? Ten? Us pale white people go every year. Was there somewhere else you wanted to go? We could've done anything you wanted."

"No, this is where I want to be."

"Your brother used to cut the grass on the camp tractor. Every day the sun baked him and he got darker and darker. Heck, you probably remember that. Every year he left early to go to South Carolina. It's still a mystery what you did down there. I wish I could've gone with you."

"Yeah, getting darker isn't really a priority for 'us'."

"Us. Amazing how a word can be so simple one second and the next it means so much more."

"We'll have to make a list of words to show you how different they are from how you use them and how I hear them. I'm not sure you really want to know but I think you should be prepared."

"Prepared? Prepared for what?"

"I just want you to understand. After all your training, I'm not sure how you'll react if someone says something you don't like."

"Oh yeah, you're right about that. I know I'll do what I think is right but I'm not swallowing anything anymore. Let alone anyone hurt you in any way. There are times when I feel like I understand what it's like 'over there' and then there are moments where I realize I have no clue. Especially when Dad when slips up and lets out what he really thinks. But I hope you don't hold back for my sake. I think I have an open mind."

"I know you do. You do know there weren't really any white kids in our neighborhood? If there was a scrawny little white boy running around, riding his bike, digging in the dirt with the black kids, that was you. Only you."

"Really? Until you said that, I never gave it a thought."

"I know. That's what I loved about you. It didn't mean a thing to you." She used that word again, without hesitation.

Me, I think I flushed a bit at it. There goes the "L" word again. I had used that word plenty of times in the past but usually during the hormone-fueled pursuit of some girl at camp. Not the most glowing recommendation, is it? I had to turn my head, like the sun was in my face, but it wasn't. I snuck my hand up to scratch an eye but it was really to try to unobtrusively remove any tears that tried to sneak out. It seemed so easy for her to use the "L" word and every time I even approached it, I choked on it. I felt we were in two different places. Maybe it was easier for her while I had serious doubts I would ever find it.

She reached her hand over and placed it on my arm to bring me back, I guess. "I was hoping that coming down here would you give a chance to be happy."

"Here as in the beach or here as in Richmond?"

"I guess both would work but mainly Richmond."

"Ah, well. Maybe I have no clue how to. Maybe when I was younger? I don't know."

"I'm sure we'll get you there someday. I've got your back."

"Thanks. Tell me when you have a plan."

"It sounds like you had some great times working at camp. I wish I'd been there."

"I... It... Mmm."

"Mmm? What's that?"

"You know, for the longest time you were my little sister. I loved having a little sister. We're not really related but I loved you like a sister for the longest time."

"Yeah, it was the same for me. It wasn't the typical brother-sister set up, was it?"

"No. Life would have been so boring without you. My breath kinda disappears when I imagine what life would be like without you here. I'm not sure I can explain it."

"Are we still talking about camp?"

"Kinda. I don't think we could've handled having you work there. We were seriously overprotective. I don't either one of us could've..."

I wasn't sure what I was going to say. My train of thought stopped and it stretched into a longer than normal pause.

She stuck a finger in my ribs. "You were saying? Couldn't... what?"

"I know I didn't want to watch some guy try to sweet talk you or have you end up with your heart broken. Okay. Let me be blunt. I doubt I could've stood by while some guy tried to seduce you. I don't think I ever met anyone I thought was good enough for you, at school or at camp."

"That does put a different light on everything, doesn't it? I think maybe it would've bothered you more than my brother. I felt he was always looking for my receipt so he could take me back when no-one was looking."

"Ha! Maybe, maybe. I don't know. I've never tried to get him to open up that box. I'm not sure I want to know why he treats you the way he does. I think someone promised him he was going to be an only child and then you showed up. Then I think he was waiting for someone to come get you after that initial trial period."

"Yeah, I think that's it. I've been told I was a surprise to everyone."

"I don't care if you were a surprise. I'm glad you're here and that they kept you."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"I know at some point I was tired of how my brother treated me and there was no way I was going to treat you like that. I always know where you're at and each day I think about you, some days more than others. I might have a pissy day but I know I'll have one happy moment because that's when I get to think about you."

"There you go again. Saying the most perfect thing at just the right moment."

"Ah... I... Oh..."

"Oh, relax David. I wish you didn't think so much. You spend so much time overanalyzing everything that sometimes you miss out on what's important."

"I don't doubt that. It's not until I'm done whatever I'm doing and look back, then I see all the things I missed along the way. No, I don't doubt that at all."

"What were we talking about? Oh, Camp. I started working there when I was fourteen. Just old enough to cut grass. John spent all those years cutting grass and like usual, I couldn't sit still. I cut grass, I washed dishes, became a lifeguard, a counselor, ran the camping trips. I worked there when I was fourteen until I turned twenty-three. A lot of memories. A typical teenage experience."