Best Friends Turn Into Lovers

Story Info
Boy and girl best friends always turn into lovers...
861 words
3.48
16.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've known each other since my freshman year of high school and your senior year. Now, I'm in my second year of college and you've already graduated. You say we're just best friends and that you think of me as a little sister, but I feel more than that for you and I know you feel the same way about me. Deep in your eyes, I can feel how you always look at me. I wear see through shirts so I can see your reaction to my hardened nipples, I bend over when I wear skirts so you can catch a glimpse of my pussy, and once, I even changed my shirt in front of you while you were at my house. I took those lustful looks as a chance to make my move. But when I tried to go in for a kiss one day while we watched a show together, you just said "We're just buddies" and things have been awkward since then.

Now, I'm here at your apartment waiting for you to open the door so we can work on the assignment that "I needed help with" together. You open the door and smile awkwardly when you see me. I bite my lips and smile at you devilishly. I'm wearing a white see through shirt and ripped booty shorts. You look me up and down unintentionally and I can sense the sexual tension in the air.

"So, may I come in?" I ask after a long awkward silence.

"Uh, yeah, sorry." You say, as you open the door wide for me to come in. I drop my things on your sofa and plop down.

"Do you want something to drink?" You ask.

"Water, please!" I say too excitedly. You rush into the kitchen to get the water. _This is my chance_ I think to myself. This is my chance to do what I actually came to do. That silly assignment? Pfft, YOU are more important than that. I go into the kitchen and you're bent down at the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. You turn around and I'm right behind you so you collide into me. You're tall so you look down at me and stare down at my chest helplessly. You catch me staring and blush profusely.

"I am sooo sorry, that's not what it looks like."

"Hey, it's okay." I reply with a reassuring smile. There's an awkward silence and my hands start sweating.

Not knowing what else to do, I just pull your head down to mine and our lips meet, sweet saliva gushing from your mouth. You don't pull back, instead, you set down the water bottle, pick me up, and put me on the counter. We kiss roughly and I wrap my legs around you. You pick me up again, carry me to your bedroom while kissing me hard, and throw me on your bed. Our tongues are intertwined and our hands are pulling off each other's clothes. We yank our pants from each other's legs and you pull out your cock.

"Baby, I want you to fill me already." I moan.

"To be honest, I have always wanted to make you mine baby girl." You mumble.

You slap my pussy with your dick and tease me a bit before shoving it in. I scream a bit as you go in deeper and you begin slamming your cock into me gently. I wrap my legs around your waist and my arms around your back. I wince in a bit of pain as you go faster and deeper. Instinctively, I scratch your back and dig my nails into your skin. With every thrust, I feel our juices mixing together. I hold you tight as you pound on my pussy.

"You like that baby girl?" Tears begin to slide down my face as I feel your cock inching all the way in. I scream your name over and over again. You moan loudly and your breathing gets so much heavier. You cradle me in your arms as you fill me. I can feel your warm cum filling me up. It feels sooo good. You groan as I kiss you softly. You kiss me back harder and we collapse onto the bed, holding each other close. You gently kiss my whole face and wipe the tears with the blanket. I have been ready for this intimate moment with you.

"I love you, baby." You murmur into my hair as you hold me close.

"I have always loved you, baby." I whisper into your hairy chest. I snuggle closer and we lay there, enjoying our intimacy.

"Sooo..." I begin to say.

"Sooo what, baby girl?" You repeat after me.

"Am I yours? Anddd...are you mine?" I ask timidly.

"You have always been mine, beautiful. And you will always be." As soon as you finish saying that, you begin kissing my breasts and suckle them. Then you kiss my stomach and move down to my pussy. You start licking gently and I start moaning loudly and holding your head.

"I told you you're mine, baby." You say as you keep licking and sucking on my pussy...