All Comments on 'Best Friends (with benefits) Forever'

by NewEroticaWriter

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

You’ve created two wonderfully unique characters in Robyn and Raven just as you did in “Tell it to My Heart” while you immerse them in rich, captivating storylines. Yes, I for one as a near hopeless romantic, would like to enjoy more of Robyn and Raven with the hope that their forever is more than as best friends only. Thanks for sharing your talent.

survivermomma3survivermomma3over 1 year ago

Oh yes p!ease! I would love to hear how their future turns out. I do hope over time they end up together, together. The story does hit a cord with me as it is similar to a story of mine. I was the Robyn, yet over the years she chose him for the kids sake even tho over time he became abuse towards her and it became to much for me seeing her become a shell of herself. It's been nearly 30yrs now since we've seen each other but I do look in to see how she is without her or him knowing. I was a soar spot for him and he was very jealous of our friendship. We don't think he knew how far our friendship and love went for each other. Or at least he never brought it up. I was just that bitch that would put wrong ideas into her head like she was worth more than a maid mother and punching bag. The last straw was when he beat her bad enough she landed in the hospital for 2wks and still wouldn't press charges or leave him, (of course her mother always telling her it was more important to keep the family together. She just had to not make him mad all the time). Even when I offered her and the kids a happy and safe home far from him. Sorry to unload like this it just brings back so many memories. I would love to here how it could have been.

Always_romanticAlways_romanticover 1 year ago

Great story. They need to be together.

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

That was lovely. I hope we’ll meet them again! ❤️❤️❤️

DedZone69DedZone69over 1 year ago

Of the hundreds of stories ive read here ive felt compelled to leave no more than half a dozen comments. Your writing is deft, your charecterizations are compelling and allow your reader to become invested. I am invested. I beg, nay, I implore you to continue this wonderful romantic love story. You brought this to life as a stand alone story that reached a satisfying conclusion but i feel their is so much more story to tell. I hope they get their happily ever after. Course, this is just my opinion. Bravo and well done

NeukmanNeukmanover 1 year ago

excellent engaging story with exciting erotica....well done. Additional chapters would be appreciated to see where the R&R 'sisters' end up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens to Robyn and Raven, they're both in love with each other.... Is Raven still gonna marry Tony??!!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

That was a good story with interesting characters. Their attraction is so strong that I don't see how they can possibly leave it there. So a sequel would be welcome, if you think you can do them justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I definitely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written story. Amazing piece of work and very descriptive. Would love to read more about the exploits of Raven and Robyn. I think with these two ladies you could have a cult following.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I loved writing this story. Without getting into it to much. There’s sooo many things here in this story that really happened. I have some ideas on how to continue this story. And I’m open to other people’s ideas. Please email me directly if you have something that you think is compelling. I’m not saying that I’ll use it, but it might spark my imagination.

Thanks again.

Rose Monroe🌹

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, more please of Raven and Robyn! So well written!

slk767slk767over 1 year ago

Very well done.

LittleAlisonLittleAlisonover 1 year ago

So good. So much depth. So much character. Impressive. I enjoyed this immensely.

Your writing is very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweet, and very fun. I hope that the girls realize their bond is far more than sisterly love. Wherever Tony is, he needs to be worried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your story. Need to know if Raven stayed or left her boyfriend for Robyn.....

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Nice, if a bit emotionally childish. Easily recoverable and fulfilling in later deeper installments. The ratio of the physical and the emotional must balance each other out, no matter how well (and this was well written) written each part is. The physical here was good, but overpowered the emotional, especially with the point of view character repeatedly explicitly playing down the emotional. She would have to be exceptionally shallow in real life to do that, over and over again. It *felt* like you were the one afraid to delve into the emotional.

But please don't base your ongoing writing choices on us and our opinions. You'll see that practically *anything* decent you write will have fans asking for more. Fans are always greedy.

What matters though, and arguably the only thing that *should* matter, is how *you* feel about continuing this storyline versus starting a different one. Whatever you do, make it *your* choice. You'll be happier, I guarantee. And being happier, you'll write better.

The rule should be: If it speaks to you, write it; if it doesn't, don't.

No matter what fans think/want.

(And, of course, like any diligent fan, I'd like to see this storyline continued/finished. But you should ignore me; I don't know what else you might be thinking about)

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 1 year ago

Simply excellent, and at least one more installment is needed.

sars33sars337 months ago

Such an enjoyable and stimulating read

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites4 months ago

Oh, I think there is at least one sequel to this story. And about Room 143.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wish they ended up together rather than a sidepiece albeit genuinely in love.

the entire build-up was great, am not a fan of the ending.

cybor1198cybor11983 months ago

Amazing story, I sure hope to find out what happened next, I love happy endings and would enjoy finding out she ditched Tony for love of Robyn and maybe kids?? Well written, kept me interested-hard..lol

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds3 months ago

OK, Rose MONROE! This was a beautiful story, and yes, I would appreciate it if you would continue the story of Robyn and Raven. A happy ending would be if Tony and Raven divorced amicably after one year of marriage and after giving birth to twins. Their sex life came to a halt because it turned out that Tony prefers men and Raven is a lesbian. Raven and Robyn reunite close to Boston, living with Raven’s and Robyn’s sisters’s kids. And their house is often visited by Tony and his handsome new man who, by the way loves Tony’s and Raven’s kids. And also Robyn’s sister’s kids. They are more than happy to Watch for the kids when Robyn and Raven decide to marry some years later and goes to Paris on a honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic would love to hear more from Robyn and Raven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewEroticaWriter@NewEroticaWriter
Just starting out. I hope you liked chapter 1. Chapter 2 just got published. It’s a loving but painful story. I’m a “happily ever after” kind of writer, so don’t worry. Things always seem to have a way of working out. Chapter 3 is started. I’m about 5 pages in. It will be a ...