Best Game Ever

Story Info
Twin brothers, a hot Mom and a mysterious gaming device.
3.6k words
4.32
57.4k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,322 Followers

Chip and Cliff were twin 18 year old brothers and the both loved video games. So when they went shopping downtown with their Mom, they spotted the vintage game store a half a block away. "Dude, I wonder if they have old game systems for sale in there? Cliff asked his brother.

"Probably," Chip said, staring straight ahead.

Cliff noticed his brother's eyes were glued to their Mom's swaying buttocks as she walked a short distance in front of them. "How long are you gonna keep staring at Mom's ass?" Cliff asked.

"Until her dress falls off," Chip joked, making his brother snicker.

Their mother Sandi was a well kept 38 year old, with long dirty-blonde hair. Her curves were so prominent, if they were a road, you'd need a warning sign at every turn. Her jiggling buns were like two meaty half-globes beneath her snug-fitting dress and their gentle sway as she strode down the sidewalk was absolutely hypnotizing.

"Hey Mom, can we cross the street? We wanna go into that vintage game shop." Cliff asked his mother.

Sandi gazed across the busy street. "Why do you wanna go in that place? It's creepy," she said.

"We just wanna check out the old game systems."

"Let's make it fast, ok? I have a few other places I wanna check out down this way," she said.

Webster, the shop-keeper, was dissecting an old Atari system when he heard his door chime. The feeble-looking 85 year old looked up to see an angel enter his shop. Sandi's two boys scrambled in behind her and started looking around as the mother wandered, looking and feeling completely out of place.

Webster peered over his counter, as the CLICK, CLICK, CLICK of Sandi's dainty heels aroused his curiosity. Her sexy little feet rested in 4 inch heels, her pretty toenails painted a deep ox-blood red. His creepy eyes wandered up her sculpted, perfectly-tan legs. He continued up her torso and let out a sighing grunt as he zero'd in on her ginormous chest. Big meaty tit-melons jutted from her curvy frame, divided by a deeply pronounced cleavage.

With every graceful step, her mammoth mounds quivered, forcing the old man's eyes to remain transfixed. Sandi glanced over and noticed him staring. She cleared her throat, hoping to break his trance.

Webster looked up into her pretty face. His voice was old and ragged. "May I um, help you find something?" he asked.

The busty mother ignored him completely, stepping by without even acknowledging his presence. "Boys, let's hurry it up," she said loudly.

"Hey mom, they have cool old games in here," Cliff said.

"This stuff is all old and dusty," she said, "if you want a new game, we'll hit Gamestop on the way home," she said.

Webster's lips curled into an almost sinister smile. He reached up and opened an old wooden box on the shelf behind his sales counter. Out of the box, he retrieved a device that looked a lot like a big TV remote control. He fumbled with it a moment, then walked out from behind the counter.

The site of Sandi's undulating buttocks made him almost forget why he was really following her. He held the small device out and brazenly touched the back of her neck with it.

Startled, the mother felt a strange burning sensation on her skin and quickly turned with a surprised scowl. "Ouch!" she said, glaring at him. "Fucking pervert," she barked, then marched past him. "Boys, we're leaving...now!!" she shouted.

The two teens disappointedly made their way to the door, but the old man called after them. "I've got a game for you boy, it's right here," Webster said, holding the device out.

The boys paused for a moment. "We don't have any money, sorry," Cliff said.

"It's free," the old man said.

"Free?" Chip asked, wandering over. "What kinda game is it?"

Cliff looked at the door, then his twin brother in concern. "Chip, we gotta go," he said.

"Hold on," Chip said as the old man handed him the device. The teen looked it over. "Does it take discs? How's it work?" he asked..

"When you get home, try it out," Webster said, "but make sure your dad's not home. He wouldn't like you playing it."

"But I don't even know what..."

"Just try the buttons, see what happens. Wait until you get home though," Webster said.

Sandi stuck her head back in the door. "What part of 'NOW' did I make unclear?!" she shouted.

"Coming," Chip answered, then looked back at the old man. "I gotta go, mister."

"One more thing," Webster said, "And this is very important. Don't touch the red button until you're through with the game. Can you remember that?"

"Yes," the boy said, heading to the door with his brother. He flashed a smile the old man's way. "Thanks for the game," he said, stuffing it in his pocket so his mother wouldn't see it.

Chip could hardly wait to get home, so he could try out the new game. Upstairs in their bedroom, the boys plopped down on the edge of the lower bunk studying the strange device. "So what do you think it does?" Cliff asked. "And why is there no screen? Does it connect to the TV wirelessly maybe?" Cliff asked.

Chip scratched his head. "He didn't say. He just said only to play it at home and to make sure dad wasn't here," he said.

"Well dad won't be home for awhile. Let's try it out, see what happens," Cliff said, reaching for the red button.

"Wait," Chip said, pulling it out of his brother's reach, "he said not to press the red button until the end. Let's just try the first one at the top."

Chip pressed the button with his thumb, but nothing happened.

"Press it," Cliff said.

"I did, nothing's happening."

"Then try another one. Here, give it to me," Cliff said, reaching for it.

Chip got up and moved away from the bed. "Stop...just give it a chance to work."

Cliff grabbed their new Playstation game out of the Gamestop bag and tore it open. "Fuck that thing, let's play a real game," he said.

Their bedroom door suddenly opened and Sandi, their Mother, walked in on bare feet. Chip quickly hid the device behind his back. She strode to the center of the room and stopped, staring straight ahead as if she were in some sort of trance-like state.

The boys gave her a strange look, waiting for her to say something, but she just stood there, expressionless. Her chest was thrust, her gigantic tits sticking way out. She was like a soldier standing there at attention.

"Mom? Are you ok?" Cliff finally asked.

After getting no answer, he walked over and snapped his finger in front of her face. There was nothing, not even a blink. "Mom!" the boy shouted, the shook her shoulder, but still nothing.

"Is she sleepwalking or something?" Chip asked.

"We just got home, how could she be sleepwalking?" his brother replied.

"I don't know, what's wrong with her then?"

"How the hell would I know," Cliff said.

Chip brought the device back around and looked at it in curiously. "You don't think it has something to do with this, do you?" he asked.

"Don't be stupid," Cliff said.

Chip pressed another button on the device, just for shits. Sandi's sexy bee-stung lips curled into a mischievous smile. "Get me naked, boys," she said seductively.

Her twins gazed at her, wide-eyed. Chip pressed the button again, just to make sure he wasn't imagining things. His mom responded in the same way. "Get me naked, boys." The smile, the tone of her voice. It was exactly the same way she said it the first time.

Cliff snatched the device from his brother's hand. "Which one did you push?" he asked.

"The second one over."

Cliff pressed it this time and the result was precisely the same. "Get me naked, boys," their mother said.

"Try another button," Chip said.

Cliff did so, but Sandi didn't respond to any of them. "None of the others are working," he said.

"Maybe..." Chip muttered, the gears in his brain turning.

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe this is the game. Maybe in order for the other buttons to work, we have to get Mom naked first," Chip said.

"Are you crazy? She'll fucking kill us." his brother responded.

"Why would she kill us? We're only doing what we're told. Beside, she's clearly in some sort of hypnotic state. When she snaps out of it, she probably won't remember any of this anyway," Chip explained.

Cliff suddenly got a big eager smile. "Yeah, you're probably right. Let's try stripping her," he said anxiously, setting the device down.

The twins rushed over and unwrapped their mother like big Christmas gift, practically tearing her dress off her curvy body. Sandi just stood there motionless, like a sexy mannequin doll, the mischievous smile still stuck on her face.

"Look at the bra," Chip said, gazing at the black floral-embroidered cups encasing her massive breasts. Both boys marveled at all the bulging tit-meat oozing over the hems.

"Let's get it off her," Cliff said, fumbling with the hooks, while Chip slid the thick straps off her shoulders.

"Are you getting it?" Chip asked impatiently.

"Hold on, there's a bunch of hooks," Cliff muttered, finally unclasping the last one. The boys slipped Sandi's bra off and her enormous mommy-knockers bobbled out onto her chest. Both boys gasped in lustful astonishment.

"Holy shit," Cliff muttered.

"So fucking big," his brother added.

For a moment, all they could do is stare at her king-sized tits. Her areolas were as big around as baseballs and dotted with milk-glands. Thick rubbery nipples protruded from their centers, making her teens lick their lips anxiously.

Cliff quickly crouched down. "Let's get her panties off."

The two boys worked together to slip her black thong over her hips and down her silky tan legs. "I can see why the old man said to make sure that dad's not around. If he walked in and saw us doing this, we'd get grounded for a year," Chip said, making his brother giggle.

They both knelt down and gazed at Sandi's naked pubis, which was covered only by a tiny thin patch of well-groomed pubes. "Look, you can see her pussy lips," Cliff said.

"That's so sexy," Chip said, lifting the panties to his nose and inhaling the aroma of her cunt. "We should try the controller again," he said, rushing over and grabbing it. He pressed the next button.

"Whoa!" Cliff muttered, taking a few steps back. They both watched in wide-eyed disbelief as their mother's feet left the floor and her body hovered in mid-air.

Sandi's frame suddenly tilted back and her luscious legs slowly scissored wide open. Chip was the first to fish his dick from his shorts and begin stroking as he watched his Mom's sexy legs spread back so impossibly far that her little bare feet, with their painted toenails, pointed back toward the wall across the room.

"Holy fuck, dude," Cliff muttered, fishing his own cock out. "Look at that spread!"

Sandi hovered at waist-level, her body held there by some mysterious force. Her boobs were spread open, the big fleshy melons tilting off the sides of her body. The boys gawked at the crotch, lewdly on display between her splayed thighs. Two thick slabs of labia meet came together to form the hood of a large half-protruding clitoris.

Chip anxiously tried another button on the device. Sandi's naked body squirmed in the air as she threw her arms back and heaved her upper torso, making her big boobies balloon upward. She rocked her hips lustfully, humping her naked cunt up and down. "Eat my pussy," she cried out.

The boys looked at each other, their mouths agape. Chip was the first to accept the invitation, kneeling at Sandi's crotch. The teen dove in like a starving dog, laving his licker through the moist folds of her pussy-slit. "Mmnnggh," he whimpered, lapping up the juices that oozed from her fuck-hole. He whipped his tongue across her marble-sized clitoris, savoring the feel of her pink flesh against his face and sweet pungent aroma.

"Let me have some," Cliff said, then took his brother's place at her crotch.

Chip continued to beat his dick as he walked around his beautiful mother's hovering body. He marveled at the almost sinister grin on her face and the way she stared blankly into space. He set his site's on her ginormous titties, stepping forward, boldly straddling her neck and pushing her big mammaries around his big wagging erection. "Look at me," he said gleefully.

Cliff looked up over Sandi's pubis, his face glistening with juices, and watched his brother thrust his boner between their mom"s massive mounds. "I'm fucking her tits," Chip said proudly.

"Give me the controller. I wanna see if there's a button that will make her suck our dicks," Cliff said.

Chip slid the controller across his Mom's belly. Cliff took it and pressed another button. "Yesss, let Mommy give you a hot nasty blowjob," Sandi's voice rang out. Cliff wasted no time scrambled around and shoving his cock into her open mouth. "Ohh fuck yess," the boy sighed, feeling his mother's tongue loop around and around his fat knob.

The boys were front to back, Chip squeezing his hard cock through Sandi's squishy cleavage, while his brother humped his boner into her hot throat. Both their tongues hung out lustfully as they used her gorgeous mother's body to pleasure their horny pricks.

Chip felt his knob tingle and stopped humping. "I don't wanna cum yet. Let's push another button and see if she'll fuck us."

Cliff pulled his wet dick from his mother's mouth, then fumbled with the controller. They both took a few steps back, their erect dicks bobbing as they watched Sandi's body slow flip upside-down. Her long dirty-blonde mane barely brushing on the wood floor, while the spires of her curvy tan legs pointed upwards, her cute toes only an inch away from the ceiling.

After a short pause, her sexy frame continued to rotate, her boobs dangling and her knees curling up, pointing her thick out ass straight out. "Fuck meee! Fuck me haaaard!" she cried out, arriving in the doggy-style position.

Cliff rushed over and mounted her haunches, squeezing his cock inside her. "Ohhh fuck," he shouted, feeling his hard prick sink into her slippery grip.

Chip scampered underneath her and buried his face between her big dangling milkers. He latched on to one of her erect nipples and shoved as much tit into his mouth as he could get, beating his boner while he sucked.

He wondered if his Mom felt anything at all or if they could get as rough as they wanted with her. To answer his question, Chip sunk his teeth down into the mouthful of tit-meat, clamping his jaw around her flesh. Her body had no response, not even the slightest twitch. She just continued staring ahead with the evil smirk..

"We can get as rough as we want. She doesn't feel a thing," Chip shouted excitedly, before stuffing Sandi's tit back into his mouth.

"Ohhh hell yeah!" Cliff sighed as he pounded his cock through her cunt. The globes of Sandi's big naked ass beat against her teen, the outer layer of fatty flesh rippling from every strike. The boy SMACKED her ass-cheek hard, leaving a big red handprint one of the jiggling cheek. "Yeahh, fuck me, bitch!" he shouted.

Chip squeezed and sucked and chewed gleefully, savoring the feel of her big heavy, squishy tits on his face. He licked his way through her cleavage, then clutched the outsides of her melons and squeezed them around his entire head. "Ohh yeahh, his voice quivered as his face peeked from between her pillowy mounds. He turned, taking a mouthful of meat and chewing on the soft delicate flesh.

Cliff pushed a button on the controller and Sandi's legs extended out so she hovered in the wheelbarrow position. "Ohh God, yeah," the teen sighed, climbing up and laying on her back. He continued thrust with deep plunges, amazed that this mysterious force could hold her weight and his.

Chip too was beginning to realize he could hang off his Mom's body like a jungle-gym. Her position in the air wouldn't budge the slightest little bit. He slipped his legs up around hers and his arms around her soft torso, pulling himself up chest to chest beneath her. He kissed and licked her neck, relishing in the exquisite sensations of all that boob-flesh pressed against his chest. "I want in her pussy," he muttered, digging his cock against her cunt-mound.

"Just a sec'," Cliff responded, sitting up and sliding his dick from her vagina. "I'm gonna try fucking her ass."

The boys dicks looked identical. Both nearly eight-inches, with big bulging veins and a fat mushroom tip. Chip found her fuck-hole and sunk inside until his pecker was fully sheathed. "Ohh shit yess," the boy cried out, feeling his tender meat surrounded by the Sandi's hot inner lining.

Balancing on top of her, Cliff squeezed his knob through Sandi's butt-ring and sunk his cock into her ass. "Ahh, Jesus!" he shouted, feeling her rectal muscles slip along his glans. He stretched his body along the top of hers and began pounding her rump with steady thrusts.

The hovering mother was now pancaked between her twins, their toned behinds bobbing as they thrust their hard peters through her slippery holes. "Ohh fuck that feels good," Chip said, looking up at his brother.

"Her ass feels fucking amazing too," Cliff sighed, wrapping his arms around his mother's neck and squeezing as hard as he could. The boys looked at her smiling face. She wasn't the least bit affected by what they were doing to her. "Damn, she's completely ours right now," he said.

"Like our own fuck-doll," Chip added, squeezing her voluptuousness in his arms, pressing their bodies together tightly and plunged his cock up into her divine cunt. On the outside she was motionless, but on the inside, her cunt and ass-muscles worked tirelessly, squeezing and sucking on her boy's boners like only an experienced mother could.

Cliff pushed a button on the controller and giggled as Sandi's body began to rotate again. "Hold on, bro."

Her legs looped down and her feet neared the floor, but she continued hovering.The boys planted their own feet securely on the floor as Sandi's legs wrapped around Chip's midsection. Her arms circled his neck and her gaze was fixed right at his eyes, clutching him in the standing fuck position. "Yesss, fuck meee!" she cried, making the boys hearts race with excitement.

Cradled between her warm thighs, Chip jerked his hip, spearing his erection rapidly, from knob to balls on each thrust. "Shit," he whimpered, feeling his mother react with squeezes. Cliff was still tucked behind her, his cock squirming deep in her rectum..

This time, instead of being the still, silent one, Sandi grasped the sides of Chips face with her hands and gazed at him with those piercing green eyes. Her mouth was open and she was gasping with pleasure, her eyes fixed on his as their bellies beat together. "I want your cum," she hissed.

The boy was beside himself with lust. He reached down and slid his hands along the outsides of her smooth naked thighs. He could feel the motherly strength in her circled legs. Her enormous mammaries felt like fleshy cushions spread out against his chest.

Sandi's eyes lit up as she felt Cliff's knob swell inside her bowels. "Ohhhfuck!" he groaned, hosing the inside of her ass with cum.

Her eyes remained fixed on Chip. "Now mommy wants yours," she said eagerly, then brought her lips to his. "She wants you to spray your baby-making juice in her womb," the mother said lustfully, making her son's balls clench.

"Ohhh hot fuck!" he shouted as big gooey ropes of jizz spouted from his pisser. The teen bucked and whimpered, his body tingling as Sandi's juicy hole squeezed and pulled on his spewing meat. After the last drop had trickled out, he felt her legs lower to the floor and her arms un-twine.

The boys stood there for a moment, juice dripping off their dicks as they waited to see what would happen next. Once again, Sandi just stood there like a robot with a blank stare and cum running down her thighs.

klrxo
klrxo
9,322 Followers
12