All Comments on 'Best Game Ever'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
PinfvinPinfvinabout 3 years ago

Cliff noticed

Webster looked

Cliff looked

Chip scratched

Chip pressed

Cliff grabbed

Chip brought

Chip pressed

Cliff snatched

Cliff pressed

Cliff did

Cliff got

Cliff crouched down

Cliff looked up

Chip slid

Chip felt

Cliff pulled

Cliff rushed

Chip scampered

Chip squeezed

Cliff pushedCliff pushed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you write part 2 to this story.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Funny as he'll, I laughed my way all through it. That's what she gets for being a bitch to the old man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very creative!

gem4tnagem4tnaabout 3 years ago

You need to publish more it is just getting good

Rip142Rip142about 3 years ago

Fun story! Jumanji on steroids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it that it was creative and not the run of the mill rerun story that we always

See. Great idea. Thank u for the fun read.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 3 years ago

The rules of this site are clear: no minors. But you can't get around that by just bumping their age up a few years, or you tend to get "autistic kids". What kind of brothers still sleep in bunkbeds? The dialog and behavior of the boys seems to put them at "barely adolescent". So, out of curiosity, how young were the kids when you wrote this story, and before you changed them to "make 'em legal"?

fightcancerfightcancerabout 3 years ago

Your stories are amazing!! I always look forward to reading them! Personally, I prefer the ones where the woman is taking the lead. Just my 2¢.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not Real

To the other commenter: If it's a made up story; they are not real people so no matter how they act they are the age the writer says they are. Again it's not real, so they are 18+. If you are picturing them as something other than 18+ shame on you...seek help!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, it held my attention all the way to the end.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A rare miss. Love your work. Wish we could hang. But I love the "realistic" aspect of your stories more than the sci-fi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have not read it yet but I'm so happy to see you write more. If you are ever short of ideas, I am a perverted lover of incest with a deep imagination.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Short with no explanation. Just a followup for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mind control is one thing, but straight up levitating off the fucking floor without an explanation? What is this, the conjuring?

It was so ridiculous that I had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There won't be a chapter 2!

This author is too fucking lazy for that kind of commitment.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Best Game Ever:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Married Mother, Sandi and Her Evolving Horny Twin Sons, Chip and Cliff.

For the sake of any reality, "Cliff' is a shortened name of Clifford; "Chip" is a nickname used when the son is a "Junior." Just sayin'.

Levity? Fucking. A mature thirty-eight year old mother with twin sons, that must rely on a robotic game in order to get double fucked in hr pussy and her ass, where afterwards we readers have no idea if Mother Sandi is now pregnant...or not, remembers...or not, her husband/the twins' father finds cum running out her ass/pussy...or not! There is no way I blame the sons for fucking such a hot mother; they should be hung from a tree if they DIDN'T fuck her. I'd probably fuck her at the drop of a hat.

On to reading more from writer/author 'klrxo'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" bigdaddyg123 " doubt there's actually anything big about you lol.

No wonder you are humping klrxo's leg and licking her feet trying to make everyone else think this is a good story. You are just as braindead and illiterate as she is, what the fuck are you even saying in your comment?

It's like some guy from the insane asylum commented on the story. You just sound unstable. Get help before you hurt someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

keep writing! Ignore the negative. I read it as creative writing. Nice…. Some stories are fantastic and some are not as popular. If ur a critic…. Write a story of your own and post it. Don’t be so critical.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the originality of this story and it could definitely have a chapter three.

LiferalLiferalabout 2 months ago

Nice suspension of disbelief story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS