Best Hollywood Erotica

Story Info
Charlize Theron spanks and fists Viola Davis.
1.1k words
2.78
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

"Oh yeah, fuck me," said actress Viola Davis. The curvaceous, dark-skinned African American MILF, one of Hollywood's top stars, grinned as she got fucked. Hmm, looks like one of Hollywood's strong black women is getting fucked. Who is doing the fucking? A certain tall, sexy blonde chick who packs a mean strap-on dildo. Charlize Theron grinned and smacked Viola Davis thick ass while thrusting the dildo deep into her pussy. Sometimes, strong black women need a good fucking and Charlize Theron is definitely the right woman for the job. The blonde gal, originally from South Africa, hasn't had that much fun strapping someone since she pegged Will Smith during the filming of Hancock. Good times...

"Always wanted to fuck a strong black woman from America," Charlize Theron said, laughing. Viola Davis winced as Charlize Theron grabbed her long dark hair and yanked her head back while slamming the strap-on dildo into her pussy. Hair pulling can be erotic and quite fun when done right, it must be said. Truth be told, Charlize Theron absolutely delighted in hearing Viola Davis screams. Charlize Theron has wanted to fuck Viola Davis ever since she saw her in The Woman King, one of the best movies ever made. Some white women crave black pussy and Charlize Theron is one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, oh yeah, harder, please," Viola Davis demanded, and Charlize Theron laughed, for she was more than happy to oblige her. Charlize Theron proceeded to spank Viola Davis big black booty while slamming the dildo into her pussy. Viola Davis squealed as Charlize Theron spanked her big black ass, fucked her pussy and pulled her hair at the same time. Charlize Theron grinned when she saw how wet Viola Davis pussy was getting. Some strong black women like to be dominated by white women and it's hot. Charlize Theron had much more in store for Viola Davis before the night was over. Interracial lesbian femdom never looked so good...

"Hmm, always knew that you strong and sassy African American women want to be spanked and fucked by bossy white women," Charlize Theron said, laughing. Viola Davis turned around and gave her a lustful grin, thus confirming Charlize Theron's assumptions. After fucking Viola Davis like this for a while, Charlize Theron switched things up. Viola Davis found herself lying on her back, her thick legs spread. Charlize Theron kissed Viola Davis and pinched her nipples, causing the sexy black woman to groan. For Charlize Theron, the fun was just beginning.

"Hmm, I want to taste a strong black woman's pussy," Charlize Theron said as she brought her lovely face to Viola Davis crotch. Viola Davis held her breath as Charlize Theron inhaled her womanly scent. Viola Davis licked her lips as Charlize Theron began eating her pussy. That's right, some white women from South Africa like the taste of black pussy and Charlize Theron is one of them. The union of opposites is a beautiful thing. The blonde gal absolutely craves Viola Davis goodies. Viola Davis sighed happily as Charlize Theron feasted on her sweet pussy. Let the fun begin.

"Admit it, Charlize, you've been wanting a piece of me for years," Viola Davis teased, and Charlize Theron grinned and nodded. Viola Davis licked her lips as Charlize Theron resumed eating her pussy. Charlize Theron closed her eyes as she lathered Viola Davis pussy with her tongue. The blonde South African gal could taste the African American woman's sexiness, feistiness and toughness oozing out of her vagina. Hmm, black American pussy can be quite addictive if Viola Davis is any indication. Charlize Theron enjoys the taste of Viola Davis pussy but she must be careful not to get addicted. Addiction to anything is never a good thing...

"I love strong black women," Charlize Theron said, winking at the sultry and very horny Viola Davis. Next, the two women tried something else. Charlize Theron began fingering Viola Davis pussy. Everyone knows that black American women are strong, sassy and fearless. Charlize Theron admires that strength, sassiness and fearlessness. As Charlize Theron added a second finger, then a third, fourth and fifth, Viola Davis groaned and moaned. Charlize Theron is about to test the strength of Viola Davis vagina by fisting her. Can the strong black American woman handle being fisted by a sexy blonde chick from South Africa? Time to find out!

"Oh shit," Viola Davis cried out as Charlize Theron worked her entire fist into her pussy. Charlize Theron grinned as Viola Davis shuddered violently while her vagina clenched around her fist. With her free hand, Charlize Theron slapped Viola Davis face, and then pinched her nipples. Defiant as ever, Viola Davis slapped Charlize Theron right back because strong black women from America don't take shit from nobody, even while there's a fist in her vagina. How cool is that? Charlize Theron winked at Viola Davis and then twisted her fist inside her vagina. Viola Davis howled and Charlize Theron smiled with satisfaction. All in a day's work for the freaky blonde femme from South Africa...

"You're my kind of woman," Charlize Theron said to Viola Davis after fisting her. Viola Davis took a moment to catch her breath, and then proceeded to sit on Charlize Theron's face. The blonde gal grasped the sexy black woman's ass cheeks and spread them wide open. Viola Davis grinned as Charlize Theron began licking her butt hole. A wicked idea sprang into Viola Davis mind. The sexy mature black woman squeezed her thick ass cheeks and then farted. That's right, Viola Davis farted, right in Charlize Theron's mouth. Well, how do you like them apples?

"That's what you get, bitch," Viola Davis said, and she smothered Charlize Theron under her big black ass. The tall blonde chick tried to escape but she found that she couldn't. The white woman from South Africa inhaled the strong black American woman's farts, and savored that aroma. After a while, Charlize Theron stopped struggling. Sliding out from under Viola Davis big ass, Charlize Theron smiled and nodded appreciatively. At the end of the day, game recognizes game, and that's all there is to it. Some white women like the smell and taste of black women's farts, and Charlize Theron is one of them. Viola Davis is a lucky woman, isn't she?

That's how one of Hollywood's most endearing friendships began. Charlize Theron and Viola Davis have become close friends and rumor is that they're going to star in the Woman King sequel together. Maybe Lashana Lynch can join them in a dream sequence or something. When black women and white women put aside their differences and unite, it's a beautiful thing. Diversity and female empowerment never looked so good. What famous ladies would you like to see unifying erotically next time? Anything is possible and it's a beautiful thing.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers