Black Man Recalls

Story Info
I find the perfect woman who loves my Jamaican cock.
2.9k words
3.75
6.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

I am Terrence, a 27 year old, proud Brit of Jamaican descent.

I am a garden designer by trade and I body build as my hobby. I live in a village on the Swanage peninsular which has some of Britain's wealthiest people living there. Okay they might not live here, they may just have one of their houses here. The rich people have large houses and large gardens, which they want to look spectacular. They don't want the hassle of creating a new garden or the aptitude or desire to keep it looking good. They need people like me.

It means I earn good money, but redesigning and creating a new garden is hard physical work. But it is rewarding seeing an old run down garden come into a new life.

NO WOMEN

Living on the peninsular means that there isn't much local lady talent to date. The peninsular women are usually the wives or girlfriends of the rich men. In some households the lucky man has a wife and a girlfriend living in the same house. There are twice as many men as women and so competition for girls is intense. My job doesn't allow me late nights. Lots of local men piss their lives away drinking loads of beer and sinking shots as if they are going out of fashion.

The more attractive women get their drinks free, paid for by men who hope to bed them. But mostly the local men want to fuck and forget and so do many of the women. It isn't the game that I want to play.

DATING PREFERENCES

I want to settle down with someone who wants to make something more of her life. I want someone who will help build my garden design firm. I would prefer to date a woman of Jamaican descent but there are none in the peninsular. So I have resorted to dating websites.

I had included white British women in my choice of ethnicity because otherwise I would get few "let's meet" notifications. I received an initial "let's meet" from a 25 year Jamaican woman who lives in Poole. She lived about an hour's drive from me. I met her in Poole twice and she came over to my village once. I thought that she might be "the one".

REJECTION

But then she phoned and said "I'm sorry but I have found another guy. But I hope you find your perfect partner."

I was devastated. I had kind of hoped we would walk down the aisle together.

Dave, my friend and co-gardener said "Don't be too disappointed. I've been on the dating sites for 18 months and only had 3 acceptances. You shouldn't expect to find the right woman the first time."

I replied "I really put my all into those dates."

Dave said "But we are country hicks. She has the choice of Poole, Bournemouth, Boscombe, Wareham and Christchurch with a combined population of half a million. Here on the peninsular we have about 10,000 people. We have 4 times more wild deer than we have people."

I said "But that means we can have great stag nights."

Dave said "If that's your standard of jokes no wonder she dumped you."

It seemed as if I was doomed to have to move away from the peninsular and try my luck as a gardener in the BCP (Bournemouth, Christchurch. Poole) conurbation.

LADY LUCK CALLS

A month later, I received another "lets meet" message. We chatted online and by phone. Claire was 25, white and lived and worked in Boscombe.

She asked if we could meet face to face after 3 weeks of me accepting her invite. I was to stay with her at her 2 bed flat (separate rooms of course). She asked that I bring some swimwear and wear a white cotton underpants made by a top designer. She emailed me a photo of which pair she wanted me to wear and said that they had them in a certain Bournemouth department store.

The designer underpants cost me a small fortune, but they did make my manhood look good. I looked on it as an investment that would pay dividends in getting a wife. I bought 2 pairs. I have wasted £76 quid on less satisfying things.

I liked looking at my package packaged in the designer cotton.

I phoned Claire and said "I got those designer things you want me to wear."

Claire said "Thank you. I am glad you indulged my fantasy. I think that we are going to get along just fine."

OUR FIRST MEETING

When we met I loved her beautiful smile. By now I wanted her so badly.

She said "I love your beautiful black body."

I said "I love your white skin."

We kissed. It sent an almost electric charge through my body. We kissed again. I unpacked my things in my room while Claire watched and chatted. We kissed again.

Claire gave me a can of Red Stripe and a glass. She said "Enjoy it while I prepare our supper."

From time to time, Claire came from the kitchen to give me a passionate kiss.

THAT NIGHT

We had freshly prepared soup, a curry dinner and then an indulgent chocolate pudding. Claire had changed into a designer tee shirt, that had a V that exposed a lot of her cleavage. She looked sensational.

Claire never noticed but I had a semi-erection. I couldn't help thinking of my black cock being inside her white pussy. I sat opposite her so I was able to adjust my cock without Claire noticing.

I saw the shape of her nipples through her tee shirt. She hadn't worn a bra. I hoped that was a sign that she wanted me. It was.

I thanked her for a lovely meal. Luckily my cock had gone soft by the time we had finished the chocolate pudding.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I asked Claire "Why did you agree to having this date?"

Claire replied "My friend had a holiday romance with a Jamaican man. She was staying for 2 weeks at that famous clothes-optional holiday resort in Jamaica.

She is madly in love with him. They are planning their marriage back in Jamaica in 2 years time. My friend deserves the happiness her black boyfriend gives her. She sometimes gets dirty looks as they walk hand in hand down the gardens to the Bournemouth seaside. But she tries to ignore them and kisses him to spite the haters.

My friend told me that he is so much more gentlemanly than British men. She said that, if her Jamaican man is anything to go by, then Jamaican men make great lovers.

She also told me that the stereotype of Jamaicans having 10 inches or more isn't true. Of course some do, but they have the same range of penis sizes as the Brits have.

But my friend preferred seeing the Jamaican men naked. She told me that Jamaican bodies and cocks are more interesting to look at. My friend loved seeing naked white women walking along the beach with naked black men.

She saw a Jamaican man wearing white swimming trunks. She was attracted by the contrast in his jet black skin and his white trunks. She found it more erotic to see him all but naked rather than actually naked. She hoped she could meet up with him.

My friend had never been nude in public. She wore a bikini and felt that was revealing enough.

The Jamaican man said "I noticed that you are alone. Can I get you a cooling drink?"

That was all it took. They became inseparable during the day and evening. But they retired to their separate rooms.

They made a holiday video, with the aid of one of the resort guests. My friend and her boyfriend recreated the famous scene from "From Here To Eternity". Except in their version he first stripped the bikini off of my friend. She was naked but he kept on his white swimming trunks."

I said "It sounds very romantic."

Claire replied I said "I have seen the video. It is very romantic You can see they are very much in love. And they still are very much in love. That's what I hope for us. That we will always be so much in love."

I said "That's what I wish for. To love and be loved."

CLAIRE'S REQUESTS

Clair asked me "Could you just wear those white underpants for the rest of the night? I want to see your manly black body. I want us to kiss and cuddle with you almost naked."

I said "I have no problem with kissing and cuddling such a fabulous looker as you. I hope that I will make you as happy as your friend is with her Jamaican boyfriend."

She said "But no fondling of my breasts or my bum. I want our first dance just to be romantic."

We kissed and cuddled to a romantic record that Claire liked. Then we stopped so that Claire could go to the loo. When she returned she said "I'm not wearing any panties. You may play with my covered breasts."

I had no problem in accepting her request. So we kissed and cuddled and I felt her titties as we danced.

Clair said "I can see what is happening in your underpants."

She could see my cock was growing.

She said "Now fondle my bum."

My cock wasn't fully erect, but my penis head was threatening to poke out of my underpants. This isn't because I have a 10 inch dick.

You may recall that I had spent a small fortune on that sexy underwear. It barely covered my cock and pubes.

Claire said "Now take off all my clothes and then continue dancing, kissing, cuddling, fondling and fingering. Let me feel your clothed black dick against my lily white skin while your black hands and fingers explore my nakedness."

She said "Do this standing behind me so I can see myself being used by a lovely black man."

Claire could see herself in a full length mirror.

She said "And give my white neck a love bite with your black mouth."

Claire went crazy as I was behind her and pushed my dick up her back. I fondled her tits while giving her a love bite. Then, while still pushing my dick against her back I played with her pussy.

I told Claire "I like your body. It is so sexy. I am lucky being here with you."

THE BLOWJOB.

I told Claire "I feel the wetness of my precum on the tip of my cock. That's how sexy you are."

Claire said "I don't mind swallowing cum."

She pulled down my underpants and started using her tongue on my shaft.

Claire said "I have always wanted to have a black cock from a beautifully crafted black man. Black cocks are so much more beautiful than white cocks."

With that declaration finished Claire really got to work on my cock. First she licked around the head, lapping up my precum as her tongue make my cock fully erect. Then she used her hands and mouth to start my sperm to rise up towards my urethral opening. Then when I spurted she swallowed my cum.

Then she kissed my cock and then my mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I said "That was really good. It was the best ever blowjob. You really are an expert. My cock is still sore."

She said "I want to thank you. It was wonderful sucking your beautiful black dick and swallowing your black seed. I doubt there is a happier woman in all of England."

We kissed again.

MY REWARD

She said "You deserve a reward for allowing me to have your cock."

Claire stroked the hair above her pussy in a very erotic way. It indicated that she might explore her own pussy. She did what I hoped she would. First one finger went up her cunt, then a second and then a third finger.

She wanked herself to orgasm. As she came her tits shook. She took her fingers hand out of her cunt canal and placed them in my mouth.

I tasted her love juices. She liked me tasting her moistness.

LOVEMAKING ON BOSCOMBE BEACH

She said "I love the blackness of your body. Your lovely muscular chest and flat stomach. Tomorrow will you make love to me on the beach?"

I said "I am not sure that I am okay about having open air sex. I know that there is 6 miles of beach from Sandbanks to Hengistbury, but I didn't want anyone to see us being at it.

If you want us to have sex somewhere other than here, couldn't we just book a hotel?"

The mood changed. Claire looked close to tears.

She said "I know a very quiet stretch of beach. Even if you are walking on the prom you can't be seen. I really like you. I think we can be happily married together for ever. But I want our first time to be on a beach as the sun rises. I don't want our first time to be in a grubby hotel room. Where's the romance in being in a bed that many others have fucked in."

A COMPROMISE

I said "Okay. I didn't realise how important this is to you. I know that its late but it is still warm. Lets have a sexy, love filled, romantic walk to this secluded part of the beach. If you stand naked and I can't see you using the torch on my phone, then I'll agree.

But if I can see you, or even a part of you, we find somewhere else. The peninsular has loads of places where hardly anyone goes."

Claire cheered up and said "I knew even before we met that you are the one man for me. If Boscombe beach doesn't suit, we can have fun finding OUR perfect place for our first fuck."

So Claire and I got dressed and went for a romantic promenade walk. We kissed and cuddled shamelessly, oblivious to nightclub goers and heavy drinkers.

A confession. When we got to the spot and Claire got naked, I could see her from the head to her breasts. But I reasoned that we wouldn't be having sex standing up and if I were on top of her my black body would be harder to see. And I had to try to spot her body.

So I told a little lie. I said "I never saw you."

THE NEXT DAY

We went back to her flat and we both set our alarms. We kissed and went to our separate rooms. We got up at 4 30 and had a bite to eat and a coffee. By 5 a.m we were on the beach and naked. Her white body looked even lovelier as the first sun rays lit up the horizon.

As the sun rose we got down on the sand and she guided my cock into her cunt. Our first sexual union was over very quickly. I was so aroused that I shot my load within 2 minutes.

Claire said "That was beyond my wildest dreams. Do you want to come and meet my Mum and her boyfriend? They will want to see the man I want to marry."

THE MEETING

I agreed to go and see her mum and her boyfriend. I was surprised when the boyfriend was a fellow Jamaican. They lived in Bournemouth itself.

I said to Claire "That friend of yours was your own mother, wasn't it?"

Claire replied "My mum is my best friend, other than you. She went to the clothes optional holiday resort after my Dad died. She was really lucky to hit it off with Reginald. He can't replace my Dad, but he absolutely loves Mum."

When he got to know me Reginald said "What about a double wedding back home in Jamaica? It won't add much to the bill and Terrence can invite his folks along. It will be in a regular church and not in a fancy resort."

Claire and I discussed Reginald's kind offer and next day we accepted. Dave and his wife came over as Reginald's guests. They were happy because they couldn't afford such an expensive holiday.

CLAIRE AND OUTDOOR SEX

Claire still likes having outdoor sex. She sold her flat on the mainland and came to the peninsular. We have romantic walks to locate suitable places to recreate our first sexual escapade.

We have located, and used, 20 so far. My favourite was just off the footpath that overlooks Old Harry Rocks. We do it standing up so I can see them as my cock is inside my wife.

Claire favours having doggy sex by the beach side of a natural pool that overlooks Brownsea Island.

For our 5th wedding anniversary we booked a cheap hotel near Fisherman's Walk. We got up at 4 30 and walked down to the beach and along to that secluded spot. We stripped naked and I admired Claire's nude body. She got down and made my cock so hard. Then I lay down and she did me cow girl style.

We lay there with the sound of the water and the sun rising.

We went back to the hotel and to have breakfast with Buck's Fizz. We were seated next to a window with a sea view.

I whispered "I love your cunt Claire."

Claire said "I love your black cock more."

The waiter overheard Claire and smiled. All he said was "Are you ready to order?"

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers