Best Incest Gang Bang Story Ever

Story Info
Incest gang bang-- Mom gets lots of super fuckings.
3.3k words
3.61
98.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEST INCEST GANG BANG STORY EVER

or MOM'S BIRTHDAY FUCKING BY HER 12 SONS

Preview--Incest gang bang-- Mom gets lot's of super fuckings for her birthday!

A large crowd of well-wishers are gathered in a spacious room for the Birthday Gala. The first to greet the attendees is our dear old dad. Take it away, Dad...

"You all know me, I'm Rensselaer Chadwick, call me Dad. I'm Mom's hubby and never jealous of her having sex with our children once they are 18 or older. How did Mom make it through the first 18 years without having sex with her children? Well, it took a lot of relatives on both sides and Dad, as well, to fill those bountiful labia lips with the love juice.

Let's take just a moment of silence for Mom's Dad, known as Grampa Joe, who passed away this year of heart failure...

(The crowd grows silent till Dad speaks)

...while honey dipping one last time into Mom's wondrous vagina. Don't tell her sisters, but Mom' twat was his favorite"

(The crowd laughs)

Dad continues, "Mom taught us to love each other, that is the golden rule of incest. Nonbelievers do not realize how incest strengthens family ties. Our credo: We believe a family that fucks together stays together. Please repeat after me."

(The crowd repeats) "A family that fucks together stays together."

"So here we are at Stefano's Italian restaurant. Our wonderful sons range in age from 18 to 28. Yes, folks, today is Mom's birthday. We've rented the entire restaurant for this private dinner honoring Mom attended by all our beloved guests and relatives. We are going to give Mom a wonderful fucking birthday party, literally."

"Oh yes, we've hired Hamlet Wonderbus, a well-known sport's 'play by play' announcer. You've probably seen him on the Cable Wrestling Channel. He will describe the goings-on of this most personal incestuous birthday party. There is a TV camera crew, used to filming porno flicks. They won't be unnerved by the sensual attention that will be laid on our birthday girl. Of course, the live broadcast of this event will be streamed out to members of the National Incest League and pay for view Night Time Porno Network. With your kind permission, I will now pass the microphone to my eldest son, Oliver."

(Oliver takes the microphone and begins to speak)

"My name is Oliver Chadwick. I'm the oldest son. I'll be going into action soon, so let me welcome you all. Watch, learn, listen, and have fun. Remember, we are a private gathering, and you can jerk off if you so desire. Just use the restaurant napkin to catch the goop. I'll now pass the microphone to Hamlet, our announcer, who is standing by."

(Hamlet begins)

"Hi, there! This is Hamlet Wonderbus, speaking to you from Stefano's Italian Restaurant in the heart of Beverly Hills, where the Lasagna is handmade, and the sausages are washed carefully before stuffed, if you know what I mean. Let me describe the scene to you."

"The children will be celebrating Mom's 48th birthday with a wonderful meal. Before the eating and festivities start, it is the tradition of the Chadwick family to have an incestuous birthday gang bang once a year. That is not to say that incestuous fucking does not go on at other times during the preceding twelve months, but this is the culmanation."

"Tonight the whole Chadwick family is present. We are prepared to see an incestuous fuck fest, unlike anything you, our audience, have ever viewed before."

"I am standing right up against the platform. Oh, there is Mom, coming out dancing to Englebert Humperdinks, 'She's a Lady.' Mom is wearing a golden jumpsuit. She climbs the short stairs to mount the custom platform, salutes the cheering family members, and strips off her outfit. Oh my God, this is a woman who has given birth to over 12 sons. She is beautiful, no one would believe she is over 30. She is a Goddess, her breasts are still almost erect, her alveoli are red, her nipple extremely large. As she turns, oh yes, she is showing off her curvy ass. Oh my, she spreads her ass cheeks, no hair there or anywhere, what a dish! She is not far above her fighting weight of 135 pounds, having only gained 9 pounds in the last eighteen years."

"There under a spotlight is Oliver, the eldest son approaching. Rock music is blasting from the four-piece band. Oliver flexes his muscles. He is carrying a bit of weight, about 175 pounds, including a small beer belly, but he is not ashamed. Oh, he jumps onto the platform and wastes no time, he is shaking his penis up and down and just about to put his cock in Mom's mouth. I'm told Mom taught that sucking should precede fucking."

"Yes, folks, Oliver's sizable erection is now in Mom's mouth. She is sucking him like a submarine vacuum cleaner."

Let me ask Oliver if he has anything to say?

"What up, bro? Any comment before you jam your prick in Mom's vag?'

"Yeah, Hamlet, I just wanna say my Mom is the best suck fuck on the planet."

"That comment elicits warm applause from the family members and relations."

"Thanks, Oliver."

"Oliver has just pulled his sizable cock out of Mom's mouth and has buttered it up with several squares of restaurant butter."

"Just think of my dick as a hero sandwich," shouts Oliver.

"Oh my God, Oliver, the eldest son, 28 years old, has just jammed his buttered dick into Mom's private area. She is squirming, pushing her hips forward, lacing her legs with her son, and oh, oh, Oliver has wasted no time. In less than a minute, is he a fast cummer? Oh yes, Oliver has shot his load in record time. He pauses to savor the moment, pulls out dripping sperm like a ten-ton white whale. Oliver has shoved his wet cock back into Mom's mouth for the cleanup."

"Look at that, Mom is slurping his cum down like it is whip cream. Oh, does that lady like to suck dick! What a start to these festivities."

"Now Oliver has dismounted the table,

Harry, the 27-year-old, has jumped up on the platform. He is wearing black tights with the crotch cut out. Oh, he is flexing his weiner up and down. His dick is already erect. Oh no, he's passed up on the required blow job and has shoved his cock right into Mom's sweet spot, fast fucking her like a saber tooth tiger. Oh yes, oh, he is not going to show any mercy. He's pumping like a python, he's been inside that vagina now for a full 5 minutes. Is he ready, maybe, yes he's pulled out before cuming and there, oh my he's cuming all over Mom's face. Oh my, this is something she didn't expect, nor did I."

"What is this? Charles, the 26-year-old son, has pulled Harry off the table and taken his place. He shoved his banana-like curved cock in her sweet vaggigi, and at the same time, he's squeezing her tits unmercifully. Oh jeez, while Charles is fucking Mom, Willy, the 25-year-old, has climbed up behind and stuck his dick in Charle's asshole. This is totally unexpected and perhaps a breach of the incest rules."

"Let me get closer, Charles is motioning me. Is there something you want to say?

No comment from Charles, who is rather tight-lipped. Oh yes, he's opening his mouth while holding on to his ass cheek, 'Hamlet, I just want to say there is one in every family.'"

"What do you mean, Charles?"

"I mean, there often is a son who confuses ass with cunt."

"Thank you, Chas."

"Willy, at 25 years, has taken Charles place and has lifted Mom's legs so he, oh no, he is, no oh yes Mom is smiling. Willy now has gotten his dick in Mom's ass. What the hell is going on here? Willy is taking his time fucking that sweet curvy chubby ass, now he's pulled out and is back in where he should have started, in Mom's fairly tight vagina. Oh yes, there he is, he is cumming, he's coming right inside Mom's caramel pecan pie."

"Wait, Harry, the 24-year-old is back in the fray, having already fucked his mother, he is now showing off his stamina by jerking off. Oh no, he's squirting his enormous cum load onto Mom's shapely tits and pinching her nips. Oh my, Mom's nips are turning red. She must be in pain, she has just slapped his face. The titty twister pain was too much for her."

Now we see Alfred, the 23-year-old, whose cock is, to my eye, longer than his brothers. He has jumped onto the platform with a metal chair. He opens it, stands on the seat, and there he goes, he's performed a very accurate flying fuck and landed dick first, right between Mom's thighs. What a dangerous act. It looks like he's going for a thigh fuck; fortunately, there is still a slick layer of butter and cum. Alfred is slipping and sliding. Oh no, now he's pulled a wiggle move and jammed his boner into Mom's vagina. He's lifted himself up. We can see, oh yes, his balls are pulsating. He's ejaculating right in the same hole he was born from. I can't watch, he's creamed Mom's thighs, the cum is running out of her pussy and spilling onto the platform. It's flying everywhere, some of the cum has hit my sequin jacket. Oh my, there will be an extra bill for that. But what the hell, it's Mom's birthday. Alfred now dismounts her mons venus and has the courtesy to take his folding chair with him."

Oh yes, now we have a new player. Alfred is being replaced by 22-year-old Tyson, who has a new approach. Alf's got his head between Mom's legs. He's sucking cum out of her twat. Oh my, he spits it into the crowd. Losing not a step, he's rammed his big dick in there. It's obviously a clean cunt after all his sucking. He is now fully erect. His phallus is big, huge, a monster cock if I've ever seen one. Yes, now he's fucking Mom like there is no tomorrow. How can the poor lady take that monster cock?".

"I'm guessing she must be in pain, but no, she is smiling and waving him on. She is ok, She's signaled it's all good, a thumbs up to those of us in the crowd worried that this son is too big to be contained. She must be fully elastic, plastic. Her legs are tightly wrapped around Tyson. She won't let him pull out. What a Mom, what a super Mom! She wants every bit of Tyson's peanut butter and nuts right inside her labia sandwich. Oh yes, he's filled that donut hole in one. He's done his job. Mom releases him."

"Waldo, at 21, is the next batter up, he pauses as he watches Tyson disappear into the crowd. What's he doing? Oh no, Waldo is leaning on Mom's chest and going in for the first titty fuck of the evening. He took no time, less than 90 seconds and he's already getting off, soaking both her breasts. Oh my, the cum is running down her chest and puddling in her navel. Waldo stands up, warmly caressing her cum slicked titties. Mom reaches out to grab Waldo's cock and squeeze out its last squirt of coconut juice."

"Now that Waldo has left the batter's box, he is quickly replaced by someone wearing a mask. Who is that masked man? Is it a speeding bullet? Oh, now we can see it's Rufus, the 20-year-old. What is he doing? I can't watch it. Rufus is jamming, not his dick, but his big balls into her cunt. Mom spreads wide to accommodate both hairy balls inside her steerage and is humping up at him. Oh no, what a ball-buster of a fuck."

"Now Rufus is red in the face, and he looks like he is ready to shoot, but Mom is pulling him forward, and yes, she's grabbed his dick with both hands. She holds his pulsating penis in a grip of steel so he can't cum. Now she's got his dick in her mouth and released her grip. Yes, folks, Waldo is shooting his cum load into Mom's mouth, and she's swallowing his every spoonful, but something went wrong. The white stuff is pouring out her nostrils. This could be a dangerous turn of events. Wait, Dad is up there, wiping away the cum and helping her blow the white liquid out of her respiratory passages. She seems to have regained her composure and is now waving at the crowd."

"Who is the next son to fuck his mother? Oh yes, it's Tiny who at 19 years of age is going in for a butt fuck. He's got his cock into her ass. Mom seems to be enjoying it, but he's complaining he's getting no traction. There is so much cum in there that he's resorted to jerking off. Tiny does the nasty to prime his erection. He is putting his dick in her ass again. Now he's pulled out, so all can see. He's creaming her thighs. Mom has squeezed her legs together to grip the wet stallion. Is this a sloppy sixth? Tiny looks out at the crowd and shouts, 'That's all folks.' He has ended his shooting session."

"We are now watching a new contender who has entered the competition. It is the younger inexperienced Simon. The 18-year-old is squatting over her head and wrapping his dick in her long blond hair, oh no is he fucking her hair? Can that be done? I guess his creative bent is working. The young dick is quick to shoot his load into her hair. Oh my, will she need a shampoo after this evening? Mom smiles and massages his balls. Tiny gets up smiling and leaves the platform."

"Do my eyes deceive me? Is it Simon who has returned? No, it's Nathan, the 18-year-old twin of Simon. My God, he looks like a mirror image. He's following up on his older brother, active a few fucks before. Nate is putting his curved prick into Mom's butt, a place where the sun doesn't shine. Mom is egging him on, wiggling her ass like a hula dancer, shouting, 'fuck me harder, you pervert.' He's bashing his dick into her ass hole like there will not be a tomorrow. We can see his red nut sack is pulsating as he feeds his hothouse cucumber into her butthole. He must be getting off? Yes, Mom is waving her hands in a victory salute. Nate pulls his penis out of her slippery anus and is dripping cum all over on the platform."

"Who is this fucker? Aren't all the sons accounted for? No, it's not a son. It's Victor, the bearded Italian cook who has taken center stage. He's a butt burglar, now in complete control. Vic has lifted up Mom's legs, giving us a full view of her gaping ass hole. What's he doing up there, grandstanding? Vic has no right to be fucking Mom. He is slapping Mom's ass as he butt-fucks her. Mom offers no resistance. We must assume she consents to this non incestuous cock."

"What is happening now? It looks like a two-timer fuck session as Victor's sous chef, Pascal, has joined him. Pascal, the second interloper has gotten his Bonzo into Mom's vagina. The two of them are really cooking, going at it like its rush hour at McDonald's. This is totally unacceptable, they have made a sandwich out of the dear lady. Mom has made no sign of complaint, she actually is smiling and seems to be enjoying their efforts."

"Oh look, Roy, the 19-year twin, has jumped up on the platform. He seems a bit strange, he's not interested in ass or vag. I'm told he is a blow job guy. Yes, that son of a bitch has stuffed his wiener into Mom's mouth while she is being fucked backwards and forward. Mom is working his dick like a vacuum cleaner. Not so fast! Yes, so soon, he is cuming as he's pulled out, spurting the good white stuff all over the other two who are busy still double-timing Mom's orifices. Finally, they fall to the floor, dicks wheezing the last throes of juice, leaving Mom standing unsupported. "

"Now the last of her twelve sons, little David prances into the area to Mom's rescue. He embraces his loving Mom and without shame shoves his fat red prick right in her vacant vagina. Mother and son have their arms around each other while they are busy fucking tit to tits.. A fitting ending to a long night of mother fucking. Are they finished? But wait, Mom is motioning me closer, I'm up here on the platform to interview her, but no, oh no Mom is grabbing me by my trousers, unzipping me. Her hands are on my cock, kissing it. She said something as she shoves my wang into her ear. No, Mom, that won't work. Now my dick is in her mouth. That's better, Mom, just don't tell my wife. It sounds like she is saying, 'fuck me,' but with my dickey bird in her mouth, her speech is garbled. She's unstoppable. I hope my spouse is not watching this. Oh no, I can't stop her, I'm cuming! Oh yes, what a motor mouth is our Mom."

"Mom is motioning me closer, 'Tell Dad, he owes me a fuck after my twelve sons.' The crowd is chanting 'Dad, Dad, Fuck her Dad.' Here comes Dad, he's nude with a durable hard-on, he's jerking it to keep it primed. He puts Mom in the doggy position, and bucks his erection right into the old mother lode. I'll put the mike close so you can hear them both huffing and puffing. That sloppy slurping sound is what you get fucking a vag filled with other guy's cum loads. Dad is really giving it to her, he pulls back, wobbles on the slick wet cummy platform. Oops, his cock has slipped out, but Mom ever vigilant grabs his stiffy and shoves it back in place. Oh yes, this is so exciting. Dad is slowing down, he plants both feet and is shooting his load, the final dollop of the evening into his beloved brides snatch. Yes, he has finished. He stands up. Mom is too tired to get up. She stays on all fours as the last squirts land on her back."

"I'm so excited about all I've seen tonight. I think I'd say the show is over, but no, Dad is back at it, his old erect penis is back in Moms vag giving its last squit in Mom's cum filled pee hole. Now he is done, let me ask him for a comment."

"What say, Dad?"

"What a relief, I was happy fucking my wife. I'm sure she's going to need a good hour to get cleaned up before we return to the feast."

Dad helps Mom to her feet, cum is dripping from every orifice. She and Dad have their hands clasped in a victory salute. The crowd is clapping their approval.

"God bless them. I better get my limp dick back in my pants before I go home. Wait, Dad is holding on to her waist. Oh no, Mom has grabbed her cunt labia lips together and, I don't believe it, she is squirting onto the crowd of well-wishers who are clapping like crazy people, some trying to catch her squirt in their mouths."

"And that is all for the Family Incest Hour and the Night-Time Porno network, all our millions of viewers in America and around the world, this is Hamlet Wunderbus signing off. Wishing each of you a Wonderbus mother fuck or at the least, a rewarding happy wank tonight. Good night to all and to all a good fucking night!"