Best Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia went back to shower her with hugs and kisses while talking about the happy little miracle that occurred. The odds that she would get pregnant were astronomically low after having sex only two times while fertile.

The good mood seemed to have cheered Steph up a little, at least until the next wave of morning sickness hit her.

Once our initial rush of emotions passed, we gave the pregnancy test back to her, since we knew someone else who would enjoy hearing the good news. Steph reluctantly got back up on unsteady feet and returned to Jacob. We decided to give the lovebirds some privacy in their bedroom instead of interrupting their moment.

"I can't believe it," I said to Julia. "It was so unlikely, only a tiny chance, and yet..."

"Mother Nature, mmh? It's rather romantic, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I agreed. The word romantic wasn't the first word that came to mind when I thought about Steph carrying a baby inside her, but alright. I still couldn't really understand what this meant, and what the consequences were. A pregnancy was a life-changing event after all. Nobody could possibly predict how much their life may change after an event like that. You could make a plan, or a theory, but in the end it would still be unpredictable.

"On that note, what was the call you received?" Julia asked, referring to the noise that woke us up.

"I have no idea, probably some scam caller or something." We returned to our room and I had a look. It was the number of an old friend of Steph's, a girl she knew from high school. There was also a text message she sent since we didn't pick up the phone. She said that she was hosting her birthday party for the rest of the day, and that we were invited to come whenever we felt like it, no pressure.

Meanwhile as I was reading the message, I could hear some noises starting to come from the master bedroom. It was the loud squeaking of their bedframe and it came fast and hard. It sounded like Jacob was happy with today's news, and he celebrated with Steph... in his own way.

From this point on, they certainly didn't have to worry about using protection anymore.

"So, what is it?" Julia asked. She leaned against me, and peered at the phone screen to figure out who disturbed us earlier.

"It's nothing, just an invitation for a birthday party," I said. "Steph and I usually just ignore those, since we like to stay at home and do nothing, I guess. This girl is a good friend of Steph's, but I wouldn't call her a best friend or something, so it's not a big deal to miss it. Besides... today is a special day already. I don't think it would be a good idea to go there, not while our situation is so complicated. It would be hard to explain everything in case anyone notices something and asks us to explain what the deal is between Steph and Jacob."

"Ohh! But this can be a fun little experiment for us, no?" Julia replied sweetly. "Since you wanted her to give this a proper try, I think this is perfect. You two have been high school sweethearts and were always together, right? Neither of you have dated anyone else? Well... how about... at the birthday party, we have her introduce Jacob as her current boyfriend? I'm sure that would turn plenty of heads, mmh? I assume all of her friends will be there?"

Her suggestion intrigued me right away, and I gave it a brief thought.

"Yeah, almost everybody she knows will probably be there."

"Stephanie and Jacob would be so cute there I'm sure, they would be holding hands, walking around together, and being lovey-dovey in front of everyone. I think we should give it a try!" Julia spoke with an overwhelming enthusiasm and energy.

The only problem with the plan was that Steph still took Xanax every day. And it worked great. She didn't worry about her loyalty or faithfulness, and could instead enjoy her quality time with Jacob.

On the other hand, maybe it was no problem at all.

Considering Steph didn't look particularly medicated.

She looked... disinterested, or bored, or maybe drunk. The only thing these meds changed about her behavior was that she was slightly distanced, instead of being brash and emotional. Someone who didn't know about the pills, would have no idea that she's different than usual. They would simply assume that she is truly just... bored or tipsy. Which would be the most normal thing in the world for a college student, surrounded by other college students, at a loud and rowdy birthday party. She would fit right in.

"Maybe..." There was just one remaining issue, and I guided Julia towards the master bedroom. We opened the door, and stared directly at Steph being on all fours, her face buried in the pillow, while Jacob was plowing into her hairless pussy from behind. The pregnancy test lay nearby on the bedcovers.

Since they were rocking the entire bed back and forth with their intense movement, the pregnancy test soon slipped off, and fell to the floor.

Jacob looked back at us.

"Something... wrong...?" he asked with a weary voice. "We're... almost... done..." he added breathlessly. He was panting like an animal in heat, and Steph was his entire focus.

"No, uh... go ahead and finish..." I said. It felt slightly awkward and was a situation I had not gotten used to. He was fucking into my girlfriend, while I was nearby with an arm wrapped around Julia. Our partner swap was in full effect.

Soon enough he dug his fingers more tightly into the delicate pale skin of Steph's hips, and he pulled her ass back against his crotch. He released something I could only describe as a guttural growl, while he began to release countless bursts of his cum straight into the far back of my girlfriend's pussy.

He collapsed on top of her shortly after, and they lay there as one big, panting mess of sweaty flesh. The aroma of their... love, was heavy in the air once again.

There was the issue I was thinking about.

"Julia," I said. "There, I mean... how... how will she... I mean, I have no experience with this," I rambled on while I looked at Steph's vagina. There was a fat glob of whitish beige sperm oozing richly out of her slit. The stuff bubbled out obscenely. Of course I had gotten used to the sight during the past two weeks, but I couldn't imagine how a woman could get ready to go out and party while her private bits down there were uncontrollably leaking cum. That was a unique problem which I personally never had to find a solution for.

Julia's eyes followed mine, and she took notice of my concerns. She couldn't quite decide if she should laugh, or roll her eyes, since when I looked back at her she was doing both...

"Wait a moment," she suggested and left towards the bathroom.

When she returned, she was holding one of Steph's tampon applicators - something we wouldn't have a use for during the next nine months...

At first, I wasn't sure where she was going with this. Even the most obvious solutions... aren't obvious if you never thought of them.

"This will be quick and easy," Julia said as she approached the bed. Jacob had rolled off to the side, and Steph was lying face down on the stained, filthy bedding with her legs just slightly sprawled apart. At that point, I still wasn't aware how Julia would make it possible for Steph to join the party in a couple hours without having to deal with a constantly dripping mess of cum.

But then, like a mother who decided to help her inexperienced offspring with a problem, she reached for Steph's labia and parted the lips slightly to reveal the pink entrance. The familiar sight of cloudy translucent spunk appeared and began to ooze outwards. Julia however simply aligned the tip of the tampon applicator with Steph's entrance, and then pushed it home a few inches, before ejecting the tampon and sealing it in place.

"Oh," was all I could say in response.

Julia's idea was perfect. It solved the problem of a leaky pussy, and it was an erotic thought. My girlfriend would be out in public, and nobody would be aware of the cum that was sloshing around inside her. It felt lewd. It felt perverted. It was a great idea.

So then, we explained the situation to Jacob. He was more than willing to let loose at a birthday party. He wouldn't even have to feel out of place, since there would be a bunch of people who would have brought a partner along.

A few hours later once it began to get dark outside, we got dressed, and drove to our destination. Just in case of an emergency, I also grabbed Steph's phone and put it into my pocket.

We didn't go out of our way with our clothes and kept it casual, like everyone else at the party would. Julia had helped Steph to get dressed and to apply makeup. Since she was in such a compliant and easygoing mood, we decided to help Steph dress up in one of her old high school outfits. She wore a tightly fitting crop top, and a short skirt that reached just past her thighs. It wasn't particularly revealing or sexual, but it was clearly an outfit that she bought back in her younger and more playful days.

When we arrived and stepped out of the car, my first instinct was to walk side by side with Steph. It was only after Julia tugged on my sleeve, that I turned back around, realized the mistake, and walked together with her instead. Jacob walked together with Steph.

My heart was beating so fast that I thought I might pass out. I was no longer sure if I wanted to take things this far, and if I wanted our friends to think that Steph was dating Jacob.

Steph rang the doorbell.

She didn't seem to be nervous or anxious in any way. She was calm and collected.

The door opened, and a few of our old friends stood there in the doorway with loud music blasting in the background. Flashing lights suddenly illuminated everything in sight, and we could hear the chatter coming from within the house so loudly, that I was scared we might not even be able to hear what the girls by the door were saying. They raised their voices when we didn't hear them the first time.

"Hey!! Stephanie and Kevin, right?" they shouted. "Who are your friends? Why did'ya bring your father along, Stephanie! Were you too drunk to drive yourself??" The girls laughed. They were drunk as fuck.

From what I could see, three girls were standing there by the entrance, and they were all former classmates of Steph and part of her old clique. There was an uneasy feeling in my stomach. There was no way they would believe this.

"My friends... uhmm no... they are actually-" Steph mumbled. "Our friends are... well, our neighbors... it's difficult to explain...uhmm where do I begin..."

She was quiet, way too quiet. The three girls shouted again, and this time, Jacob answered them instead.

"She made it too obvious, huh? Yeah she had a few drinks, but your other guess is off. I'm her boyfriend, Kevin over there brought his girlfriend. Plus one is fine, right?" His explanation was brief but summed up the entire situation with as few words as possible.

The girls quizzically looked at each other for a second.

"We can explain it later," I shouted from slightly behind Jacob. This was one of the reasons I disliked parties... it was so awkward, and loud, and hard to communicate. The only reason to go to a party was free drinks, and maybe the food.

They finally encouraged us to come inside, and it was really busy. In some of the rooms it was difficult to even move around, that's how many people were stacked in one place. Large speakers were blaring music through the massive house, strobe lights were flickering in every room, and nearly everybody seemed to be drunk already. Considering I wasn't sure if I wanted anyone to be aware of what was going on between Steph and Jacob, this was the best case scenario. We could mingle, enjoy ourselves and the thrill of the situation, and nobody would know.

It didn't take long before we lost track of each other.

I wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but I used the chance to have a few drinks myself. Booze wasn't exactly on the same level as anxiety meds, but it sure made me feel more at ease.

Over the course of the next hour, I caught up with some old friends as well. Most of them had entered college, and were single. It was... an odd realization. I had always thought that Steph and I were late-bloomers because we wouldn't have our stuff sorted out by the time we would hit our mid-twenties. But everyone else at the party seemed to be in a similar situation, oddly enough.

My expectations of where our life should be - married, with kids, and a house - were apparently far off from reality for most people.

These were not the news I expected. For the first time, I began to wonder if I rushed Steph into a situation she was too young for. Perhaps we could have taken our time, and approached everything more slowly?

While I pondered that question, someone I had not expected began to approach me. Her name was Katarina. She was Steph's best friend since... forever. She was the only other person besides me who knew Steph since we were kids. She was also aware that Steph and I were supposed to be in a relationship.

"What's going on?" she asked right away. "I just saw the stuff, can you explain any of it? I'm so friggin' confused right now, you wouldn't believe..."

"Wait, what stuff? What do you mean? I didn't see you for... like a year, how are you doing actually?"

"Not. The. Time. We can do small chit-chat like that later! Didn't you check your phone recently?"

Since my phone was in Julia's purse, I reached into my pocket and grabbed Steph's phone. There were a bunch of notifications on the screen and she was tagged in a bunch of stuff.

"Hold on," I said as I began to have a look. Someone had posted a picture of Steph on social media. It was a picture of Steph and Jacob at the party, and they were holding hands and were in the middle of kissing. There were a bunch of comments already as well. The first comment was from one of the three girls who let us inside, explaining that this was allegedly Steph's boyfriend.

This immediately made me nervous already, even more so after discovering that most of our former high school friends were just normal people, in college, living their single life or having a partner of a similar age. On the contrary to what I assumed, none of these girls were dating a much older guy. I also discovered that from what I could see, none of them were pregnant. I thought that what I was doing would help Steph to feel good and included, but she was a massive outlier.

As I continued to browse the comments, the tone slowly seemed to get positive as more people began to get used to the idea of what was going on. "Age is just a number," someone typed. "Good for her, she found a partner she likes, no big deal?" was another comment. The most popular comment in her social media feed was "no harm done, I think it's great, so what if he's twice her age as long as she loves him?"

More and more people responded, and since it seemed to be a bit of a controversy, it attracted so much more attention. This was it. Our entire circle of friends now believed that Steph was in a relationship with Jacob.

"Shit, that spread fast," I whispered under my breath.

"So it's true?" Katarina asked.

This was a tough spot for me, considering I had not told any lies up to now.

However, I also couldn't just explain to her that we were swapping partners, and experimenting, and trying new relationship dynamics. We would sound crazy even if I tried to explain that it's for Steph's sake since she never had the chance to date anyone else in her life, and I wanted her to explore herself, to get more experience. After that she could truly decide if she really loved me and wanted to be with me.

There was no choice but to tell a small white lie instead.

"Yes, yeah. We actually haven't been together since high school. We're currently roommates though, since her parents gave her a house big enough for us all, but that's it really."

"Really?" Katarina looked at me in disbelief. She had been with Steph nearly every day back when we were younger. She knew that Steph was an incredibly loving and loyal person. She wouldn't believe something as huge as this without more details. "Why? How? There's no way..."

"Well," I said... and then paused to collect my thoughts. There wasn't much of an excuse, there was no lie I could tell. But then, I remembered that I could just speak the truth instead, with a little twist. "She likes kids, and wanted to have them someday, so it just didn't work out between me and her."

"Oh. Oh, that is a deal breaker for sure, I guess I understand... but why... him...?" She was clearly alluding to the age difference. Since she seemed to believe me now, I was starting to feel bolder with my answers.

"You know, she was always... kind of an eager girl, and she always had a thing for older guys."

Katarina's eyes widened, as if she had gotten hit by an epiphany.

"Right, yeah, Steph did always talk more about sex than any other girl-friends we had back then. She was a naughty girl for sure. I guess... now it's not as much of a surprise anymore. It kind of makes sense that she ended up with a guy like that."

I glanced back down at the phone, and realized something else hidden in the picture. Steph currently still had that tampon inside her. Nobody had any clue that she was a whole lot more naughty than the picture was letting on. She was still stuffed full of Jacob's sperm, even if it was completely out of sight.

And now, that picture was all over her social media feed. All of her friends, and family, were looking at it. This was an exhibitionist's dream come true, but knowing her, it would have been painfully embarrassing for her even if nobody knew what was happening underneath her clothes.

Once again, the medication came in clutch and saved her that burden of shame. I figured that it really did more good than harm. Those pills benefited her in plenty of ways. The fact that they also made her more pliable and accessible for Jacob... was just a pleasant side-effect. At least that's what I continued to tell myself, to reassure myself.

This birthday party had led to a whole bunch of developments none of us had been prepared for.

We drove back home shortly after, but none of us knew what might come from this.

It was no longer a secret that Steph and Jacob shared a connection. Some of Steph's friends would begin to ask for details, but what could we tell them? There wasn't much of an alibi, at least not yet. Since those two had barely spent any meaningful amount of time together. But we had a plan.

Over the course of the next few months, we wanted to give Steph a chance to get to know Jacob, while I would get to spend more time with Julia.

Julia suggested that Steph might never be willing to be less dependent on me as long as I'm always nearby and in her sight.

As such, after a few weeks, we had them go on a cruise in the Caribbean. It was one of those large ocean cruisers. It didn't make a big dent in Jacob's retirement savings, and as such, they decided to make their little vacation last for two months. It was the first time that we were separated from each other for so long.

During this period, we also received a note from her college asking for confirmation if she was interested in remaining enrolled since another payment would be needed for that. Since Steph was busy, and studying to make money was no longer a priority now that she had access to Jacob's savings, we put the letter aside and received her college withdrawal approval shortly after.

When she returned, she clung to Jacob whenever she could. Her whole behavior was different and more soft and delicate. She had become very docile, like a polite young lady.

Jacob had always praised her when she was acting like a good girl, and after so much time, it must have had a lingering effect on her personality. The pregnancy hormones may have also played a part and made her more submissive. Her behavior strongly reminded me of what a younger Julia might have acted like.