Best Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her appearance had also changed with the help of his guidance compared to the last time I saw her before the cruise.

He had encouraged Steph to dye her hair a chestnut brown, much like Julia's, and to wear it in a ponytail. Another difference that no longer existed was that Julia used to have bigger breasts, because Steph only had a small B cup. When they returned however, Steph showed up with an eye-catching D cup, an entire cup size bigger than Julia's. I assumed this was a side effect of her pregnancy, but Jacob casually mentioned that it was the result of a breast augmentation, and would permanently remain this way. There were no wounds or scars left behind either, and the results were undeniable.

He also mentioned that she had gotten a piercing with his encouragement. It was the first time that she had gotten a piercing of any kind since she didn't like jewelry, so I was naturally curious to know more. He refused to specify where she had gotten it though, and only hinted that it was helping to make her "happy".

Overall, when considering her personality and appearance, Steph truly looked as if Julia had stepped into a time machine and went back twenty years or so. Julia thought it was funny and cute, but I couldn't help but wonder if he was reliving his teenage years with this. It seemed like a fair exchange though. After all, he granted her the wish she never even knew she had. He had blessed her with his child, and she would get to experience motherhood first hand. They both got something they desired.

Eventually, three months had passed.

"Do you need help with that?" Julia said as she approached me in front of our wardrobe. We decided to dress nicely today, since it was finally New Year's Eve.

Julia wore one of her fancy outfits - some kind of long sparkly gown - while I limited myself to wearing one of my better shirts together with a tie.

Upbeat music played in the background throughout our house. Most of our guests had already arrived and were actively chatting downstairs.

"Yeah, sure," I replied and she didn't hesitate to come closer and loop the tie a few times before adding the knot and pulling it tight, in a motion that was so smooth and practiced that I wondered where she learned it. "Thank you. It looks great, you were right!"

Ever since we began to spend more time together, we learned to complement each other. She knew the things I wasn't good at and helped whenever needed, and likewise I knew her weaknesses and helped when necessary. Considering we had completely different lives until we met, this meant that we were able to deal with... pretty much anything at this point. We were a great team.

"Of course, sweetie," she mused happily.

Some stray fireworks exploded outside in the distance, and reminded us that the new year was about to start soon. As if on cue, we could hear the doorbell ringing. We already knew that Steph's parents were the only ones still missing, so it was easy to predict who was standing outside the door. Julia and I made our way straight towards the stairs, since we knew that we still had to explain a few key details to them, as soon as possible, to avoid startling them with all the news concerning their daughter.

However, just as we arrived at the bottom of the stairs, we could see Jacob and Steph standing arm in arm in the entryway to welcome the newcomers. I watched the scene unfold from a few feet away since this was an awkward moment that could no longer be salvaged.

As the door swung open and revealed the parents standing there, Steph's mother greeted us with a happy smile, and she looked at her daughter.

"Stephanie! Honey! How are you-"her mother greeted them excitedly only to stop abruptly after she noticed multiple unexpected details.

The confused woman stood next to her equally bewildered husband as she looked at... well, at first she glanced back and forth between Steph and the stranger standing next to her, some guy in his forties who had his arm wrapped around their daughter. They hadn't been introduced to Jacob yet, they had no idea who he was.

Then, they looked back at Steph and the crop top she was wearing despite the chilly weather. The revealing top exposed their daughter's midriff. The adults had seen their daughter's bellybutton plenty of times, but this time, there was a distinct baby bump. That one in particular drew a lot of attention.

"Hello... mother, father... I'm good, thank you..." Steph said softly.

They also weren't used to their daughter being so polite and well-behaved. They stood there by the open door for a long moment as neither couple knew how to approach the topic.

"Stephanie, would you like to introduce us to... your friend, I suppose?" her mother said with uncertainty in her tone. After all the last time they had seen their daughter, she was still with me, and had only ever been together with me.

It had been our mistake to try and hold off on informing them until the very last second, but we never knew how to explain the situation to them. Fortunately, Steph did not have such restraint. She had absolutely no problem with telling them the truth and then some.

"He's the... he's the daddy of your grandchildren," Steph said matter-of-factly, as her fingers slid down to trace along the prominent bulge of her pregnant stomach. Her mother's face grew another shade paler at the realization that she was going to be a grandmother, without any warning or preparation.

Steph was speaking the truth, she was already fourteen weeks along at this point. An ultrasound had confirmed that she was carrying a healthy pair of twin boys.

Julia and I nervously continued to stand just a small distance behind them while we watched this uncomfortable introduction unfold.

"So he's..." her mother continued trying to find the right words. The situation was even worse because we still had fireworks exploding outside, while loud chatter and music continued from inside the house. It was hard to have any semblance of a serious exchange. "He's your boyfriend, then?"

Steph blankly shook her head. For a second, I could see the relief in her mother's face as she glanced past Steph and looked at me. She seemed happy that her daughter wasn't dating someone so much older, though if that were the case, she still didn't understand the context behind the pregnancy and this stranger.

Steph quickly clarified the situation.

"He's not my boyfriend... he's uhmm... he's my fiancé," she clarified. Her mother gazed back down at Steph's hand that still rested on her swollen belly. Now that her mother looked closer, she noticed the engagement ring on her daughter's finger. Julia and Jacob had an uncontested divorce just a few weeks prior. Steph was no longer just his girlfriend, she was now officially his fiancée.

Despite the medication, Steph was noticeably nervous.

Needless to say, even if Steph were to change her mind about any of this now, it would be entirely too late. This could no longer be undone. All of her friends and family already knew that she was romantically involved with Jacob. She was wearing his engagement ring. And she was carrying his babies safe and sound inside her tummy, and with every passing day, they grew bigger inside her.

In a few more months, even the longest summer dress would no longer manage to hide the big pregnant belly she would have.

It was bittersweet to contemplate for me that even after our little camping trip, Steph could've gotten away entirely without consequences. She only ended up this way because of that second visit when they came to our home.

It was when she took Jacob's hand, and we encouraged her to show our bedroom to him, so he could cuddle her.

Just a few minutes later she was naked, her legs spread open, and he was on top of her and plowing into her slit.

Their fates became intertwined shortly after, during that romantic moment when she didn't flinch or struggle as he began to release his sperm into her unprotected womanhood. Her defenseless cervix got absolutely coated with millions of his swimmers. That was when the direction of her life changed, and the path of her fate aligned with Jacob's.

Over the course of the past three months, our lives had changed drastically. But for the most part it all worked out in the end.

I could see her being nervous every now and then, sure. Especially now, with the ring on her finger, the pair of babies growing inside of her, and the new life that was awaiting her. But she knew that this was the result of my best intentions for her.

From my point of view, this was clearly the best outcome for her. I was certain that in a few more months, after she had more time to accept all the changes, she would be overjoyed with her situation and her future as happy wife and proud mother.

One year later, during the next New Year's Eve party, she had even more good news to share!

They were newly-weds at that point. She stood there in Jacob's arms, in front of her friends and family, and she announced that because of a "little accident"... she was once again pregnant.

Yup, it was just as Julia had said in the very beginning.

Their vast age difference might make them look like a proud father hugging his pregnant daughter, but Jacob and Steph turned out to be a very good match regardless of that big difference. As for Julia and me, we also got engaged recently. Our life was stable and comfortable. Compared to Steph's new life it could almost be described as dull and boring, but that's what we liked and preferred. It was a lucky outcome anyway, since we often had to help babysitting for the lucky girl, and the rowdy bunch of boys she had delivered as gift for her new husband.