Best Juneteenth Ever Pt. 03

Story Info
Greg meets his Father’s Day surprise.
1k words
3.58
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all who have read my stories feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

-------------------

"I'm gon call you lady lady," Masego sang from the radio. Greg handed a valet his keys while slipping him a 20. As he turned, he caught Avery admiring his butt in his linen suit. At 40, he continued to take pride in his body. Women would often try to hit on him when she wasn't with him, and even sometimes when she was with him. He always had a new story of how he had to beat them off with a stick. He knew he was welcomed to look but not touch. Avery and Greg had something special neither of them wanted to jeopardize.

Since she already checked them into the suite they were able to breeze past the lobby. In the elevator's mirror Gregory appreciated how they were effortlessly matching. Her gold heels and flowing burnt orange dress paired perfectly with his tan linen suit. The dangling gold earrings brought attention to her face but never for long. His eyes always managed to drift downward toward her cleavage.

They exchanged banter as they walked the hall to the suite's door. "Babe, are you ready for your surprise?" she sing songed.

"I damn sure am."

As she opened the door the smell of incense waifed out into the hall. They were immediately deposited into the dimly lit living area of the suite. Just past the conversation couch and chairs a woman busied herself in a small kitchenette.

"Welcome guys I was just finishing up," she called. "Please take a seat at the table. I'll bring you your drinks shortly."

Greg was pulling out Avery's seat when the woman rounded the corner with two drinks in her hand. He froze as he took in the site. She was tall and blessed in all the right places, which was on display due to the lingerie she wore. She was partially covered by an apron reading Kiss the Cook.

"Surprise!" Avery said next to him. He certainly was surprised. "Bambi meet Greg, Greg meet Bambi. She will be serving us dinner tonight."

He picked his jaw off of the ground and held out his hand in greeting. Bambi decided to hug him instead. He felt her body press against his in the opposite of a church hug. She then turned to Avery and hugged her the same. Seeing his wife so close to a lady with barely anything between them made his cock twitch.

Bambi placed their drinks on the table as they took their seats. "I'll be right back with the first course." As she turned around, Greg was greeted with a view of a lovely pair of plump cheeks. He looked to Avery to ensure she was enjoying the view. They met eyes and smiled.

"Where did you find her?"

"Research." She responded with a smile.

Bambi returned to the table with the first course. As she placed the food on the table she presented him with a clear view of her natural breasts. If she was Avery he would have grazed his hand across her nipple. However, he wasn't going to tempt fate this evening by behaving out of character.

Throughout the meal he noticed that his wife was freely flirting with Bambi. Although odd he knew she was a lightweight when it came to alcohol. She normally limited herself to one drink but tonight she had two. When the meal was over Avery skipped over to the couch and invited Bambi to join them. Although Greg enjoyed the view, he didn't want to participate in girl talk tonight.

With Bambi and Avery on the couch, he sat down in one of the comfortable looking leather chairs across from them. He then noticed that Avery's hand was on Bambi's thigh and she was slowly making circles with her thumb. A move that she did whenever she was aroused. When he looked back to Avery's face she smiled a seductive smile. "Bambi is going to stay the night."

Bambi then grabbed his wife's face and began to tongue her mouth in sloppy passionate kisses. His cock immediately began to grow as their hands began to roam each other's body. Greg and Avery had always talked about bringing home a girl, but he had never seen his wife kiss a woman. This certainly was going to be a memorable Juneteenth.

----------

Avery may not have done this before, but she knew what she wanted to do. Her hand drifted to Bambi's left breast. She timidly cupped the other woman's breast letting the weight fall into her palm. She looked at her thumb tracing where Bambi's copper skin just reached the brown areolas. Her thumb grazed Bambi's nipple causing Bambi to moan. Encouraged, Avery looked at Bambi's face as she caressed the other breast. Bambi lashes fluttered as Avery tweaked her nipples and slid a hand to Bambi's mons. The lingerie had done little in keeping Bambi's moisture in. Avery placed a path of kisses along Bambi's coppery skin to her perky tits. She took her time exploring each one until Bambi impatiently pushed her mouth to a nipple. "Suck it.... Please... Avery!" Avery obliged while pushing Bambi's panties to the side to dip into her honey pot for some nectar to slide along her engorged clit. Bambi's moans escalated as Avery duplicated the techniques Greg had used on her.

Avery looked to Greg for approval and found his member standing at attention free from the constraints of his pants and briefs. His dark cock glistened with pre cum as he held it lightly in his hand.

Avery's gaze returned to Bambi. Bambi's chest was heaving as she ground her pussy into Avery's hand. Avery could tell she wanted more pressure. She knew she should give it to her so she hooked her fingers and pressed her thumb on Bambi's button to make the woman scream. Bambi looked at Avery like she was surprised she came. As if the orgasm snuck up on her kitty.

Satisfied that she could make a woman come, Avery dipped her head even lower. She had never tasted a woman other than herself. She worried that she wouldn't like it and the lust that she was feeling would subside. Happily she found the smell of Bambi's pussy arousing. She pushed her nose between the folds to get more of the scent. She followed her nose with her tongue and tasted Bambi. She immediately forgot her worry and began her work in earnest