Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jack. Thank you . . ." I whimper.

"Don't thank me too soon, sweet girl. I'm going to fuck you now," Jack promises, quickly wresting control of my legs and positioning his cock at my entrance.

"I know I can't stop you, but I wish you wouldn't do this, Jack," I plead, still soft from the orgasm.

"Would you stop being so dramatic, Jess? I've fucked you a thousand times," he replied with a chuckle, sliding his hard cock through my folds.

"Jack!" I gasp.

"Mmhmm" is his only reply.

"Fuck, I love your cock, pleasure ripping through my core. And you're such a good boy wearing a condom. I didn't even have to remind you," I tease.

"That's right, baby. It took me way too long to realize that I could get a lot more of your pussy if I just play along. I was a dumbass for a very long time," he remarked, grinning.

Encouraging him, I add, "I know it feels awful at first, but it always gets better. By the end, it feels amazing, right?"

Jack laughs in agreement, "Yeah, baby. You're absolutely right. It does suck at first, and it does always feel really good at the end," and promptly lights my ass on fire with a smack, pulling his dick out of me.

I moan in frustration, close my eyes, and lay my head back on the desk to catch my breath.

"Play with yourself for me, Jess. I want to look at you," he calls out from near where I lay. He isn't touching me, but I know he is close. My body breaks out in chills as I touch myself and can sense him nearby. He walks closer and bends down to suck on a nipple. I arch towards him, aching for more contact, running my hands through his hair and burning up with want. He moves slowly, but with purpose, unwrapping my hands from his hair and pulling them both way over my head. I always love the way this feels, being at his mercy, subdued with my boobs exposed and jiggling.

With surprising speed, Jack binds my hands with zip ties and secures them over my head to some unseen part of the desk.

"Jack! Zip ties? Are you fucking crazy?" I protest, stomping on the desk and pulling at my new restraints.

"Alright. That's much better, my little love," Jack says, ignoring my anger completely and walking back to the other end of the desk, admiring his work.

"What the fuck, Jack?! You were already fucking me. There was no need to stop and tie me up!" I complain.

"Jesus, this is hot," Jack mutters, pulling my ass down to the end of the desk. And as if I've said nothing, he crosses my legs, pushes them back out of the way, and settles his big cock back deep inside me.

"Aaaah. There we go. That's better," Jack groans, beginning his slow advance and retreat in my pussy.

Jack leisurely rubs my inner thighs, taking in my flushed form beneath him, clearly enjoying the view. "Fuck this is good, Jess," he whispers, "This is exactly how I like you: naked, in heat, and impaled on my cock."

"Oh, Jack. You . . . feel . . . so . . . good. Oooooooooh," I sigh with one of his deep strokes.

"Yeah, baby. That's my girl. You fucking love this big cock" he murmurs, leaning back to enjoy the sight of his cock plunging in and out of me.

"I do, Jack. God, do I love your cock," I moan, desire coursing through me.

With a hard thrust and then two short ones, Jack smirks and huffs in relief, "That's more like it."

And when he starts moving again, I know what he means, "Oh, yes! That's it. That's it, Jack! I knew it would start to feel better. I told you the condom feeling doesn't last. Oh, Jack. Oh, my god! It just feels so much better, baby," I gush, wriggling on his dick, drunk with lust.

"I know, sweet girl. It does feel so much better," he groans. "That's because," he starts to say, but then pauses to pull me further off the desk, rendering me completely helpless. He restarts his thought with a hard thrust and a little more menace, "That's because, like every other condom I've worn for months, Jess, IT'S BROKEN, and my fucking cock is raw inside you." He continues to pound into me, groaning and breathing heavily, "THAT'S what you like, baby. You like this BIG, RAW COCK in your needy little slit," punctuating his meaning with short, hard thrusts.

"Oh, no. Jack. No. No. No. No," I whine, pulling against the restraints, wanting to cover my face. "How long have you been doing this?" I cry.

"Awwww, sweet girl. Not that long," he says, running his fingers lightly over my nipples and up my neck, closing his hand abruptly over my mouth "only since about 30 minutes after you told me you were leaving me."

I scream behind his hand, but he continues pounding my pussy and whispering into my ear, "Remember how I sweet talked you into letting me fuck "one last time?" Yeah, just since then," he explains sarcastically, chuckling and continuing to pound my helpless, suspended pussy.

"No, Jack. No. You're kidding," I plead, knowing it's a hopeless cause.

Jack slows his merciless pace and begins sucking on my nipples.

"Oh, fuck, this is so hot," he groans, cupping my swollen mounds between his hands. "Do you have any idea how hard it has been to wait for this moment, baby girl?" he asks, like I should know what he means.

The clueless expression on my face confirms his suspicions.

Jack closes his eyes and laughs, "Sweet, sweet Jess. You still don't get it."

"Oh, Jack. I don't think I want to know. I just want to cum again," I whine.

"Alright, baby. I'm going to put you back up here where it's a bit more comfortable, but I'm leaving on the restraints," he explains, laughing darkly.

"Oh, Jack. Just fuck me. You win. Whatever this game is, you win. You always do. Now, fuck me, so I can get out of this fucking town and off your dick for good," I bark, attempting any hurtful physical contact with him that I can.

Now he really laughs and says, "Thank fuck. Thaaaaaaaank fuck. You being a mouthy little cunt really helps alleviate any lingering guilt I have."

Jack situates me on the desk and pulls off the tattered remains of the condom.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Shouldn't you put on another condom?"

"Jesus, Jess, really?" He asks incredulously, pushing my legs back and entering me in one stroke.

"This is some good, good pussy, Miss Jessica," Jack purrs with false charm, increasing his pace and beginning to focus.

"Oh, I know you're mad at me, sweet girl," he pants between thrusts, but you won't be mad forever."

Reaching up to rub my clit, Jack does to me what he has always done - whatever he wants.

"Oh, Jack!" I bow up at his touch. "I'm so sensitive. Please."

"Alright. I'll be gentle. Sssssshhhh. Settle down," he soothes, coming to a stop inside me.

"Fuck. I'm getting close," he says, shuddering a little.

"Good! Just pull it out and cum on me. That would be so hot," I encourage falsely.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," he groans, ignoring me, pulling out and getting up on the desk between my legs. I can tell he's getting close, and it makes me so hot. The idea that I can make him lose control, even for a moment, is intoxicating.

Jack folds me in half, pressing me down with his weight and sending my legs back with my arms.

"You're getting close, Jack. I can see it. God, it's so fucking hot. I love making you lose control," I mewl, squeezing his cock inside me.

"FUCK!" He yells, pounding his fist into the desk near my head.

Pinning me with rage fuck eyes, Jack growls, "Look at me."

"Fuck, it feels so good, Jack. Fuck me," I whine, closing my eyes and flushing with need.

"Open your eyes and look at me, damn it!" he demands.

I meet his stare and am overwhelmed with lust. How does he do this to me? I know I'm completely fucked. I don't know what he's done or what this game is, and I don't know if I care anymore. I just need him.

"Oh, Jess," he begins with small thrusts of his hips, regaining some control. "I'm really surprised you didn't figure this out sooner. Your plan to leave me was fucked as soon as you told me about it. Oh, I played the supportive eunuch to your face, but I broke that first condom not twenty minutes later, making sure your sweet ass was going nowhere. And then, holy fuck, you were so relieved when I didn't go on a rampage that you just kept on letting me fuck you. Load after load at that cervix, Jess. I couldn't believe my luck," he chuckled, appreciatively.

"Look at me!" he insists again, wrenching my gaze back to his with a firm hand under my chin. Jack erupts with cold fury, thrusting into me to match his rage, "There is no fucking way you're leaving me, Jess! Ever!" And then in a kinder voice against my forehead, Jack soothes, "You really should have known better than that, baby. I mean, really."

"Oh, Jack. I was so excited," I start to sob, as his strokes quicken and realization sets in.

"I know, baby. It was so cute, but it's over now," he says flatly.

"I hate you," I whimper at him, wanting to scratch my face and rub away the tears.

"Look at me, sweet girl. Look at me while I tell you the rest. I want to see your face," he snarls at me, growing more aroused as he continues, "I have to assume you realize there is no moving to an apartment right? There is no new job. There is no train out of town and away from me."

He pauses and groans when he sees me crying, "Fuck, yes, baby. That's it. That's what I want to see. I have all of your money, too," He continues with a satisfied chuckle.

"Responding to my look of disbelief, Jack, purrs sadistically, while maintaining his steady assault on my body. "Remember giving me all your cash to handle the different deposits? Mmhmm."

"Oh, Jack. I can't believe you've done this to me. If I weren't tied up, I'd kill you," I curse at him. Jack offers no reaction and simply reaches down to play with my clit, reinforcing my addiction to his cruelty.

"Oh, fuck. I hate you," I whine at him.

"Do you, though, sweet girl?" He laughs, tauntingly.

Growing more aroused with each detailed betrayal, Jack thrusts like a man unleashed.

"Let's see. What else? One of my crews was your "moving team," so all your stuff is at my place, where you now live, you don't have a car, and I'm estimating you're three months pregnant."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jack," I moan, overwhelmed.

"You win," I whisper, limp.

"That's not it, sweet girl. Say it, Jess. You know what I want to hear. Give it to me. After all these years, goddamn it, fucking give it to me. I've earned it, and you know it," he spoke in a low voice, unyielding with his continued attention to my clit.

"Oh fuck, Jack," I pant, ignoring his demand. "I'm going to cum," I mutter, drunk on my favorite sadistic cocktail.

"Like hell you are," he bites, taking his thumb off my clit and halting the work of his hips.

"Fuck!" I scream at him in frustration.

"Jess," he demands with steely authority, "Give it to me."

"Oh, Jack . . ." I stumble, not ready to be vanquished.

I take a moment to enjoy the sound of our ragged breathing between us, our bodies absolutely ablaze with desire. Jack looks at me expectantly, encouraging me kisses. I let out a resigned sigh and meet his conquering gaze, finally saying the words we both know he's won: "I submit."

My submission hovers there between us, making me twitch with insecurity.

After several beats, Jack places a kiss on my forehead, still trying to catch his breath. Reaching up, he slices through the restraints with an unseen blade and holds me against him. The tension between us falls away, ushering in relief and exhaustion.

Jack continues to hold and kiss me, stroking my arms and breathing like a man who not only outran a grizzly, but also won the lottery.

"I love you, Jess," Jack huffs, letting out a long breath and lying back on the desk next to me.

"I love you, too, you fucking maniac," I say, laughing.

Taking in the absurd state of us, I expect Jack to laugh as well, but he doesn't. He narrows his gaze and pins me with a look that doesn't waiver, "You're mine, Jess. MINE. You're worth every effort and more."

"But listen," Jack continued, hopping off the desk beyond my reach and smirking at me, "Let's get dressed and head downtown to get something to eat. Should be some good gossip floating around. I hear one of the just-graduated seniors is already knocked up with no job and moving in with her boyfriend."

12