Best Laid Plans: A St Mercury Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, want me to shove this right up your cunt? Hmm?" She gave her cock a stroke, a pearlescent bead of precum oozing out in the process.

"Nnn... N... No?..." The smell was getting to her, the same fog descending over her mind as before. She thought back to when Mary filled her mouth so full of cum earlier. It would feel so much better if it had been between her legs.

But now she knew what the source was. The thought should disgust her, but Sofia couldn't think of a logical reason why. Amanda was... Sofia questioned why she never saw it before. All this time following Mary around, but maybe Amanda was her superior. Her beauty, her presence, her cock. And there would be no fear of discovery of Sofia's feelings. Amanda was offering what Sofia wanted right up. All Sofia had to do was say yes...

"That's it. Just one lick, and I'll give you everything you need right now. And once you're mine, you can help me claim your annoying friend."

The temptation was too much. If it was just Sofia, she would have had that cock down her throat already. But... "M-Mary?"

Amanda said she was going to claim Mary as well... Her best friend was going to be made to worship Amanda's cock. Sofia wouldn't let that happen, she couldn't. After all, of all the girls in this school, Mary was...

"N-no!" With renewed vigor, Sofia thrashed against her captors. "I won't let you!" In the process, her mouth pressed against Amanda's cock, spreading the precum along her upper lip, but she paid it no notice. She kept her focus on keeping Mary safe.

With a sigh, Amanda stepped back. "#Lame." She regarded Sofia for a moment, the girl clenching her eyes as she worked to break free. "Ugh, fine. Let her go. Don't need her hurting my new slaves or anything."

And just like that, Sofia fell to the floor at the unexpected release. She took a moment to recover from the impact before sitting back up. She was like a deer in headlights, uncertain what to do with her newfound freedom. It didn't help that part of her was still screaming to submit.

"Serious, do what you will." Amanda shooed her away. "But these two stay with me." She put her arms around her two slaves, pulling them to her until their heads rested on her thighs, both salivating over her cock.

Sofia crawled back, speechless. She couldn't care less about the other girl, whoever she was, but Sofia had no clue what would happen to Mary. She didn't even understand a single thing that was going on. Amanda had a cock that was... beyond enticing, and the other two were infatuated by it. Sofia almost lost to it herself. If she left, would there be any hope for Mary? Or would she become Amanda's little cock worshiper, like Amanda said?

Whatever the answer was, it was clear to Sofia that she was useless. Even now her legs threatened to carry her back to join the other two in their service. Who knows how much longer she could last before she gave in to delicious temptation. She had to get out, had to get help. For Mary's sake.

Sofia took a few steps back, each one helping to embolden her conviction. Even though the scent that wafted from her lip left her trembling, she found it in herself to finally turn away. The door to her freedom was in sight. She'd be back. She wouldn't leave Mary to such a fate.

With a twist of the lock, Sofia pulled the door open, a scene of normalcy awaiting her on the other side.

"Sofia, please come back."

It didn't matter how off Mary's voice sounded, it spoke to the one part of Sofia begging her to submit. Logic would inform her that anything said by Mary was not to be trusted. It wasn't her talking, but rather a recorded message of Amanda played through her voice.

"Be with me."

It didn't matter. That voice managed to bypass any piddling defenses Sofia had been able to muster. Even as students passed before her eyes, oblivious to her plight, they no longer offered her solace. Just a moment's hesitation was all it took for her drive to come crumbling down.

She was reminded of the wetness on her lip. The smell was all encompassing, the hunger absolute. Before long, the taste lit up her tongue, and she remembered how good it felt to have Mary's lips pressed against her own.

Before Sofia even turned around, she knew Amanda was behind her. Her musk filled Sofia's lungs, her mere presence sending delicious shivers across her skin. She had just enough presence of mind to know that she had failed, but no longer had the capacity to care.

"It's not too late," Amanda said. "Unless this is what you want."

Amanda pressed into Sofia, almost pushing her through the doorway that no longer held appeal. The feel of Amanda's massive chest, soft on her back, went unnoticed compared to the hard rod that nuzzled its way into the crack of Sofia's ass. Sofia moaned into the hallway, cursing her skirt for being in the way.

"Lock the door yourself, and I'll take you."

Still Sophia hesitated, through some unknown force of will that she was growing to resent. Amanda's cock twitched, and Sofia's body sang with it.

"I'll even let you have some fun with your friend. You can't save her, but you can join her."

Maybe there was no hope. Maybe even if she made it out, Mary would be doomed. Would it therefore not be better to stay by her side? And if Amanda kept her promise, if Sofia could finally express the feelings she kept bottled up for far too long...

The door closed, the key ring jangling as it turned, the lock sliding into place, sealing Sofia's fate. She stared at her hand, thankful for the choice it made. No longer hindered by the burden of choice, she arched her back and pressed against Amanda's member, relishing the feeling of its rigidity against her ass.

Delicate fingers pulled her, turned her away from what had been her salvation until she gazed upon Amanda's smirking, perfect face. She only had enough time to let out a pathetic whimper as Amanda pressed her lips against her own.

Sofia's knees buckled and her eyes fluttered. The taste of Amanda's saliva defied any logical explanation. Every nerve of her tongue tingled in the most glorious manner. It all ended much too soon as Amanda pulled away, a string of saliva trailing between their lips.

"Who'da guessed Ms. Homophobia herself was a carpet muncher. Does Mary know? Doesn't matter. I'm bored of standing around. Get those panties off so I can fuck your mind away. I'll even let you sample your girlfriend over there. Gucci?"

"Yes..." Her voice came out in a slur. She tried to follow after Amanda while removing her panties, nearly tripping over herself in the process. At Amanda's behest, she got down on her hands and knees on the bathroom floor, ready and more than willing for what was to come.

"You, hand me your shirt. I don't want my skin touching this dirty floor. Feel free to masturbate while I watch, or something."

"Yes, Amanda!" Brenda said as she complied.

Sofia shivered in anticipation.

"And you, Mary, in front of Sofia. Now." As she waited, she slapped her cock down on Sofia's ass, eliciting excited squeaks from the girl. "Lie on your back and lift that pussy up in the air. Let's see how long you can hold that before your legs give out. Impress me, and I may give you sloppy seconds."

"Okay..." Mary said, her eyes soon staring through the ceiling.

Sofia wanted to cry out in frustration as Amanda instructed Mary, every second driving her wild. Her pussy burned, waiting to be filled with Amanda's cock. When Mary raised her hips towards Sofia's face, Sofia could see and smell her arousal.

The scent paled in comparison to Amanda's.

And then it happened. Amanda's cock kissed at her entrance. The moment her folds parted, the cock was shoved in with no concern for tenderness. The powerful sensation had her seeing white, the force pushing her face into Mary's wet crotch. Sofia moaned into Mary's folds, the vibrations causing Mary to mimic her, as if she was nothing more than an instrument transmitting Sofia's voice.

"That's a good bitch. Eat her out while I fuck your brains out!" Amanda began pumping into Sofia's snatch, the slapping of their hips echoing through the bathroom.

Sofia let out one last squeal before she set to work. It wasn't easy sticking to her task. Every thrust from Amanda's tremendous dick shook her body, causing her nose to press against Mary's clit over and over. The feeling of such breathtaking fullness made it so difficult to focus on anything other than warming Amanda's cock.

That didn't mean she failed at her duties. She never allowed herself the chance to go down on another girl. Her status in the school required an image to be maintained, and men were a tolerable substitute. Her only experience was from that of her fantasies, with only one person in mind, but she did her best to simulate what she thought would work. She adapted to the rhythm, using the force of Amanda's thrusts to get her tongue deep inside Mary.

"You like that?" Amanda asked, in between a few grunts. "Even if you're a lesbo, do you like my cock, you little slut?"

"God yes," Sofia said. Another thrust interrupted her ability to speak as she used her tongue for another purpose. "Love it... You're... Perfect."

"How 'bout you, Mary. How's your best... Nngh... best friend feel between your legs?"

"I... Um..." Mary's legs were already beginning to tire. Sofia's tongue felt... fine. She was moaning softly, after all. But it wasn't Amanda between her legs, and Mary was beginning to question why that was.

"Looks like Mary could use some motivation. C'mere, whatsyourname." She didn't wait for a response as she pulled Brenda in for a kiss. Brenda's fingers pumped noticeably faster the moment their lips met. She tried to swallow Amanda's saliva until Amanda gave her neck a squeeze, showing her disapproval.

After a few moments, to the backdrop of Amanda's cock slapping deep into Sofia, they both pulled away.

"I think she likes having her mouth full," Amanda said, pointing to Mary. "Help her out."

With a nod of her head, Brenda padded over to where Mary was lying.

"Open up, Mary. She has a treat for you."

At Amanda's prompting, Brenda lowered herself to the floor and emptied the contents of her mouth into Mary's. The familiar taste of Amanda was quick to silence any growing resistance that had garnered some pitiful foothold in Mary's mind.

"Where was all that talk from earlier? I thought you were better than me? I'm not the one on the floor, mouth full of my spit, getting pleasured by her loser friend. She's not a bad fuck, by the way."

As the embarrassment mixed with the pleasure, all that came from Mary's mouth was a gurgle. Her hips began to tremble, as much because of Sofia's eager tongue as it was the exertion of holding her ass so high in the air.

It did not go unnoticed by Amanda. "Is that all you got? Sad. Lucky for you I am almost done with this whore here." She gave a good slap to Sofia's ass and received an amusing yelp in response. "How about you, slut. Are you ready to receive my gift?"

"Oh god... Yes, Amanda... Please... I need... Your cum!"

"Finally something good comes out of your mouth. But don't go easy on her now. A whore like you should try her hardest to get others off, right?"

Sofia redoubled her efforts. She attempted a response, but the words were muffled by Mary's folds. Anything to get what she needed from Amanda.

"Mmm, almost there. Are you ready, slut? Ready to take my seed?"

Sofia couldn't have been more ready. Any moment now she would be filled to the brim with Amanda's cum. Her pussy cried out for it, the ecstacy almost driving her mad. But she didn't let that distract her. Even as her tongue grew sore, she didn't let up on Mary's pussy.

The same could not be said for Mary, however. Her ass burned, her legs quaking despite her best efforts. Even though so much was riding on her maintaining that position, in the end it was too much. Her muscles gave out, her hips collapsing to the floor.

Not one to let that deter her, Sofia lowered herself to continue her work. However, Amanda took that moment to grab Sofia by her hair and yank her head back.

"No!" Amanda said. Her voice was strained, her own body tensing. "She failed. But get ready, because..." She withdrew her cock until only the tip was buried in Sofia. The brief hesitation was enough to have Sofia's heart skip a beat, and then Amanda shoved her cock as far as it would go, pulling back on Sofia at the same time. "I'm coming!"

A torrent of cum spurted into Sofia's womb. With her head held back by her hair, her scream came out more as a gurgle as her own orgasm ripped through her. The bathroom gave way, with Sofia feeling like she was floating amongst the stars. She felt connected with Amanda in such a way she had never experienced before. The woman that gave her such satisfaction, the cock that broke her mind only to glue it back together with its seed... At that moment, Sofia knew she would do anything for them, the one truth that towered above all others.

The moment Amanda let go, Sofia fell on top of Mary, the cock slipping with ease out of her pussy with a wet squelch. She lay panting on her friend, her face nestled between Mary's legs, drool dripping from her lips almost as much as the cum dripped down below.

Amanda nudged her thigh with a foot, already composed after the ordeal. "I have to deal with your friend now. Make yourself useful and tend to the other one, 'kay? She deserves it."

Sofia hopped to her knees as if her pussy hadn't just been brutally ravaged. "Yes, Amanda!" Her heart overfilled with joy at the opportunity to be of help to Amanda, and it showed on her smile. After all, Amanda was so perfect. How could she not want to do everything for her? She crawled her way over and buried her head between Brenda's legs, ready to begin her next task.

Shame filled Mary's eyes as Amanda loomed over her, her arms crossed beneath her chest. The sight of such beauty only made Mary's failure worse, the notion that she wasn't good enough to appease someone so marvelous. Before being asked, she struggled to pick herself up enough to bow at Amanda's feet.

Amanda couldn't help but let out a cackle at the sight. "OMG, Mary, look at you. Hold that there, I have to take a pic."

The sound of the camera click filled Mary with more shame, only now she felt she deserved it.

"I should send this to everyone in the school for disappointing me. What would you say to that, hmm?"

Mary's life would be ruined. There's no way she could show her face in that school again. Two years, utterly wasted. Not even good enough to service a cock. You have disgraced my legacy.

And yet... it would be worth it for just one moment of attention from Amanda's absolute unit. Just one more taste. "If that is your desire, Amanda."

More laughing resulted, but Mary was already at her lowest.

"So broken. I like this side of you. Tell ya what, let me hear what you want most of all right now. If I like your answer, I may consider it."

"Your... Y-your cock."

"You mean this?" Amanda gave her cock, still glistening with cum and Sofia's excretions, a slow stroke. "What about my cock?"

"I... want you to fuck me... with your cock. Please." Mary didn't want to sound too desperate, fearful that this was nothing more than a ruse, and that Amanda had no intention of rewarding her for such earlier insolence. But there was still some hope in her voice.

"As much as I enjoy your begging, let's move this sexy morning along. I mean, three girls all before first class? Winning!" With a snap of her finger and a flip of her hair, Amanda made Mary's dream come true. "Hope you're ready for me, cuz you aren't getting no foreplay."

"Yes, Amanda!" This could really be the moment... Of course Mary was ready. She had been ready for the last twenty minutes, ever since she first understood the real pecking order.

True to Amanda's word, she offered no gentleness. From the moment Mary's folds parted for Amanda's dick, Amanda went wild on her cunt. "I always wanted to hate-fuck someone, but the thing is, I never hated you, Mary. You were nothing but an annoyance to me. So how about we fuck that annoyance right out you!?"

Having suffered such arousal for so long, the feeling of Amanda's thick phallus spreading Mary apart was euphoric. Her moans caught in her throat, the only sound escaping her lips a guttural grunt every time Amanda's hips slammed into Mary's ass.

"That's right, take it. Still think you're better than me, you little slut?"

"No, Amanda... Nng... You're the best... I pale in comparison to your... oooh your magnificence!" How could Mary ever think she could compare to someone as great as Amanda? It all seemed so obvious the moment she laid eyes on her this very morning just how wrong she had been. All those years wasted pretending to be someone of importance, all those nights fooling around with substandard cocks. She should have submitted to Amanda the first day she met, and then she wouldn't have to deal with the shame she now felt for not recognizing it earlier.

Better late than never, however. At least now she could marvel at Amanda's glory. Now she could be fucked like the proper third-rate slut that she was.

"You don't even deserve to be impaled on my cock. But I'm allowing it anyway. Guess I'm just too generous. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you for... Mmm, yes!... for your benevolence, Amanda." It was so kind of Amanda to allow Mary's hole to be filled by her. Perhaps some day the guilt of not submitting herself earlier would diminish. But the past was in the past. All Mary could do now was anything Amanda wanted. And if Amanda saw fit to reward her for it, all the better.

"Ugh, even like this you're annoying," Amanda said. Mary had always spoken like some aristocrat, thinking that using fancy words put her one more step above everyone else. Truth be told, everyone just found it insufferable. Most dared not say as such to her face, but that didn't apply to Amanda. "Just stop talking. I'd rather hear your moans anyways."

The rhythmic slap of flesh echoed through the bathroom. The sound of Brenda's moans were a backdrop to the scene. It would seem Sofia wasn't half bad at eating women out when she didn't have any distractions.

"Ohh, fuuuuuck!" Amanda said. "Get ready, cuz... cuz...!"

Mary was more than ready. The pleasure was driving her mad, and being unable to vocalize her feelings only exacerbated the issue. She was going to cum soon, and it would dwarf any experience she ever had.

And then Mary felt Amanda's cock twitch within her, even as it slid in and out. Her body tensed, her muscles on fire, as she prepared herself to receive Amanda's generosity.

"Ah, cumming!" Amanda buried her cock as far as it could go into a willing pussy for the third time that day. The feeling that reverberated through her body as she once more shot rope after rope of her thick hot jizz into a girl was beyond addicting. It was a shame that she would have to stop for now, but she knew there would be time for more.

So many more, if she had her way.

Amanda gave Mary's ass a slap, raised up in the air as it was, held in place by Amanda's dick. Mary's arms had already given out, her cheek pressed into the tile floor as drool began to pool from her mouth. She lay there panting, basking in the afterglow of the best experience of her life.

To her side, Amanda heard Brenda reach her own climax. The noise brought a grin to Amanda's face.

"Color hair girl, go get my things for me while I talk to these two." She slowly pulled her cock out of Mary, the shaft glistening in the fluorescent glow from above and oozing from the tip.

"Yes, Amanda!" Brenda hopped into action, as if she hadn't experienced an orgasm moments ago.

"You two, on your knees in front of me." Amanda waited until both used girls fought through exhaustion to take their places. Each of them grinned up at Amanda, as if they couldn't have been happier to be where they were at that moment. In all likelihood, that was true.