All Comments on 'Best Laid Plans of Wives 'n Friends'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 4 years ago
Nice foray into the grey areas of LW

Breath of fresh air! 💥💥💥💥💥

RTR10RTR10about 4 years ago

On this site, the female cheaters in stories get absolutely crucified in the comments whereas the male cheater stories get comments like "that was so hot" "that bitch deserves to get cheated on", "I hope he gets with her sister AND her best friend in ch 2", etc..... The BTB stories are hugely popular but it's almost impossible to find a well written "burn the bastard" story. As for the remorseful cheater, yes, I believe they exist & I believe that those who are truly remorseful, repentant, and completely sick about what they did deserve a chance to be heard & possibly forgiven. My sister-in-law had a male best friend since early childhood. He was married & of course she was as well. The spouses got along great, they vacationed together, had kids the same ages & lived in the same neighborhood. He ended up divorced because his wife cheated with a coworker. My SIL was devastated for him & rallied around him & the kids. Made casseroles, drove the kids to & from school, & did their laundry & housework. She started ignoring her own husband in favor of her best friend. She'd walk over at night & kill a bottle or two of wine with him & let him cry on her shoulder. One night things got out of hand & they started fooling around & came extremely close to having sex. My SIL was horrified & ghosted him for a few days until she was forced to see him because of the kids. Anyway....long story short, he pretty much launched a massive campaign to seduce her into bed. Flattery, the right words & actions at the right time. He'd known her for her entire life, he knew exactly how to work her, what buttons to push. She ended up sleeping with him. She says it went on for a few weeks. Eventually she came to her senses. Later, she told me he knew how to use her personality against her. Knew how sensitive & sweet & good natured she was. Made her feel so sorry for him & actually made her feel like she was doing some great service for him. Helping him through his grief. He played her. Her life long friend played the fuck out of her. She ended up confessing to her husband & they separated for a while. She was completely broken over it. Honestly, I've never seen someone so utterly broken down in my life. Not only had she lost her husband & marriage, she lost her best friend too. Eventually she & my brother-in-law went to counseling & worked out their problems. She never worked out anything with her best friend, that friendship was over. So, yes I think the cheater CAN be remorseful. Yes, I think some cheaters deserve a second chance in certain circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

will there be a second chapter ?

chrisr357chrisr357about 4 years ago

Interesting story. I do hope we see these characters again in the future

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
These were the worst laid plans!

If Lexi had just put that much effort into having fun on the side, she’d have been more likely to have gotten away with it than what she did. As Montgomery Scott once said, “The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.”

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Trust understanding is all wrong.

Minstrel, please avoid areas of the Law that you don't understand. I've noticed many others in Loving Wifes also mess this up. In a Trust, assets are owned by the Trust. It is a separate legal entity and the Beneficiaries of the Trust DO NOT OWN THE ASSETS. Therefore, in divorces, Trust assets are NOT part of matrimonial/relationship assets and are exempt unless assets were paid in to the Trust during the marriage, or fraud has taken place. This is one of the main reasons Trusts are established in the first place: to protect assets from partners in divorces.

"Contracting out" agreements (the Pre-nupts) are much weaker levels of protection.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Good story, Mr. Blue. Thanks for sharing your talent.

cfwolf58cfwolf58about 4 years ago
Thoughts

I was lost with his train of thoughts, she was great as good as his wife, then he had different thoughts about himself? Good read though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So difficult to take these plots seriously.

We have people acting like they are in high school: juvenile, stupid, and thoughtless. So while you craft the characters as adults, the story looks like silly shallow people who haven't grown up yet.

So Lexi just wants to "try" some strange cock? So how does a person who's been having sex for years with her husband not understand that people are individuals, and she could spend the rest of her life sampling strange cock? And apparently its that base, just some different penis, regardless of who its attached to. Morgan says lets go to the bar and pickup some men for sex. Do you really think intelligent adults don't know the risk and danger of fucking strangers? You just make Morgan look even more brainless than Lexi.

And what's with the husband, once he understands what Lexi is trying to accomplish with Jenna? Why would he decide to kill the marriage that Lexi had damaged? Why not confront Lexi before greater damage had been done to determine why this loving loyal faithful wife suddenly wanted to play like a slut for a while? "According to Jenna, jealousy about that was at the heart of Lexi's problems." So is this another Martian Slut Ray incident? Most husbands would want to understand what went wrong with their marriage, or determine if the formerly sane wife was now suffering from some mental dysfunction. "He couldn't fathom what had possessed his wife to go along when her evil circle of ne'er-do-wells at the country club had suggested she have an affair." So you acknowledge the husband's logical curiosity, then he just drops it? Again, these people are acting like they've suddenly become fools. Or, if they've always been fools, then what is the surprise that his wife is doing something so foolish? Ignorance is a reason, but not an explanation. Why would an intelligent woman have such destructive vile friends? Why would a husband not question and challenge her choice of such friends? His wife finds camaraderie and entertainment with at least one whore, and the husband doesn't wonder what that choice says about his wife and her attitude toward the concepts of marital fidelity and commitment?

I'm not saying the plot makes no sense. I'm saying the characters make no sense. And when you predicate a story on people being stupid and ignorant, then its just devolves into a story about how the inmates in an asylum are behaving. "Hey, look in this window and watch the crazy shit these sick fucks do to themselves and each other!" Uh, well what do you expect, their brains don't function properly. How compelling or interesting is that?

Its a good basic plot idea, but the characters are so thin and cheap that their behavior is not dramatic or suspenseful, just embarrassing. When the characters have no substance, how can their story?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good As Far As It Goes

When are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have a really good setup here

This is screaming for you to continue. Leaving alone would be a shame.

Rickman48Rickman48about 4 years ago

Tough one. Nice twist at the end. I haven’t seen an ending like this where the male volunteers to end it because of conscience but the female partner is the cause. This one is unique.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Really interesting and enjoyable story. Personally, I thought the scenario described might and could have led to counselling where the wife who hadn't physically cheated might see the error of her ways and be taken back to continue their 20 odd year marriage. Still a 5 star story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was very interesting

In criminology we may be tempted to call Lexi's cheating PURE mens rea and her husband as PURE actus reus.

She not only wanted to cheat, but laid out plans, conspirators, and contingency plans. The husband, only AFTER confirming his wife's plans for them behind his back, decided to physically fuck her friend as a lashing out. He barely thought about it, according to how the author framed it.

I think the husband put far too much blame upon himself, but it wont hurt him long term to do so. He'll most likely get help. I don't see him 'giving into temptation'. I don't believe in the more common belief of, 'we're still married until the divorce is clear. cheating is cheating.' I truly feel like if one person breaks a contract with someone, the other party isn't beholden to that contract anymore. If I give you 10 dollars for a used fan, and you don't give me the fan I have a right to take that 10 dollars back or find some restitution for that money. Any fan to dollar contract is worthless. Same goes for marriage. I understand people being afraid of looking less than clean as the fresh snow for contract review by a court system, but morally I see no obligation.

Lexi's plan was far more sinister than I think we the reader were allowed time to process. Had she caught her husband with her friend on video surveillance, what then? Are we to believe she'd ONLY use it as a last resort in a divorce case? That's a lot of power and leverage to have. She did not want her husband to sleep around on her period. But she wanted to do it for i don't know how long. What if they had children together? What if they built large joint assets together? She could hold that over his head like a sword of Damocles. She may feel entitled enough to openly cuckold him? We don't know. Maybe she'd only steal money from their joint accounts when and if he started making more money? We just don't know. What we do know is she wanted to hold power over him, and have double standards about fidelity. It's downright disgusting behavior. He could have resisted cheating on her, but personally I'd feel like she's broken every single vow and unspoken rule of friendship/love. She had no human decency left to deserve his trust, fidelity, and respect. At least towards him. She might be a great person otherwise, but with him she's sunk down to the level of a parasitic germ.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Something new

Thanks

wonder203wonder203about 4 years ago
Really good story

A different slant on how two people can screw up their lives being stupid and feeling privileged. No one wins. You did a good job making that plain.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Novel premise, and very well written.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Pleased and Satisfied

Count me as a pleased and satisfied reader. Thanks for taking a chance on the LW genre. 5* from me.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
I like this take...

... that the one who cheated, takes the initiative to stand up for what is right and be the better person.

5/5

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 4 years ago
Poor Lexi

I doubt she'll ever have a functional relationship. Her narcissism will be the ruin of everything she tries to do.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Great story.

I can see HDK's seasoning in this but you definitely have your own recipe.

I almost feel sympathy for Lexi and that is a testament to your writing.

Her callousness soured me too much to really feel her plight but your protagonist was very sympathetic and I felt his very real pain and conflict.

Jenna was written very well also.

You are a talent and I can see why HDK took interest.

I'm certainly interested in these characters and your future work.

Wish I could give 6*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The premise is kinda dumb...

...and most assuredly highly naive, although your offering is well written. So, on balance, I give it 3*, primarily for your having taken a risk in front of the notoriously unforgiving LW crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have issues with plot elements

Lexi had all the evidence she needed - testimony of a friend, texts, etc. Still, the plot was quite different and more thoughtful than typical LW stories. I scored it high for that. 5

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

What a great story. I'm really glad I read it for another reason though. I don't like reading stories that are in 13 or 15 parts. Any more than 3 usually stops me. This story was so good and looking at your grades on your two long stories I am going to start one of them right now. I hope you take this comment as the high praise it is meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Well done you took the plunge and you survived so well done on your first story in the loving wife category . You did fantastic you are well on your way to becoming a very very talented writer. ( At the moment you are just a talented writer need more of these BTB revenge stories on cheating wife to get a higher grade of praise lol ) . Because this is the category that can make or break you . You can write stories like BTB stories aka revenge on a cheating wife and become a “ god “ figure in the form of such a talented writer. Or go down in flames like many newbie writers and write a load of garbage in the form of glorifying cheating aka swinging and sharing and being a cuckold. Glorifying any of them and you are wasting your time on this category. The very very proud and talented readers and writers of the loving wife category. Would love to read more of these sorts of stories from you but only if you did BTB stories. So well done keep up the fantastic stories and get writing more ok . 👍👍

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* I enjoyed this story. Good original plot. You never fully appreciate what you have until you lose it. Write On!

HighpikeHighpikeabout 4 years ago
Refreshing

Thank you for a well crafted tale with a novel theme. The ending was a little abrupt but it certainly left the door open for a follow on. Whether that is in your very capable hand, or our fertile imaginations, remains to be seen. Best wishes.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Hesitated

Hesitated to read this, but glad that I did. Interesting and we'll written story.

KeithRobertsKeithRobertsabout 4 years ago
Quote

If you are going to quote Burns you should get it right! ‘Gang aft agley’

ag2507ag2507about 4 years ago

I do like a story without backstory. I usually skip them to get back to the present and very few actually contribute to the forestry, just provide irrelevant noise. Many are formulaic and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
really well done !

Well done w/ the basics, Great phasing. Very readable. please keep it up

personally, I prefer more adult, mature themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting

Well done ! Cries for follow through the resolve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@RTR10

"On this site, the female cheaters in stories get absolutely crucified in the comments whereas the male cheater stories get comments like 'that was so hot' 'that bitch deserves to get cheated on', 'I hope he gets with her sister AND her best friend in ch 2', etc"

The first part of your comment is absolutely true, but the second half...with a vivid imagination like that, able to construct a false reality out of thin air, I would recommend you put it to good use and start writing some stories. Unfortunately, the site is already oversaturated with the sort of man-hating cuck fetish stories you would write.

As for your sister in law, it's a shame that compassionate side of hers that lead to her fucking that other guy didn't include compassion towards what her husband would feel like when she betrayed him and destroyed his trust in her and his confidence in himself. She dealt him the exact same devastation she was supposedly helping the other guy heal from. Sounds like a self-centered, opportunistic bitch to me. With the way your loyalties appear to lie, I can only hope that wasn't your brother's wife, but your husband's brother's wife or something; but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

Oh, and if you want a good Burn the Bastard story, try AmyYum. Hers are excellent. It's a shame the rest of her stories are glorifying and defending the actions of unfaithful wives. Come to think of it, you'd probably love every story of hers.

Francois101Francois101about 4 years ago
Very well done

I follow you as an author because I favour the longer stories. However I think you nailed the shorted format. In a much shorter space, you managed to build the characters and tell a good story. I am ambivalent about the ending, it cries for a chapter 2 and if you were intending to leave this as a standalone perhaps you could have brought a little bit more of a conclusion. On the other hand the uncertainty leaves me to imagine how things evolved from there between the protagonists and I suppose that’s what you wanted to do. It’s a story leaving me wanting more, which is the case with all good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Standard cheating stuff

You made the wife and her friend a little too stupid for my tastes. And he wasn't much higher on the "stupid" list. Knowing what he knows, I found it absurd that he slept with Jenna. Was he really THAT dumb?

2 stars

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
More!

Yes, I know, I know, you finished your story the way that you wanted. But.... if you find the time you might want to add a follow up chapter. Don’t you just hate readers who are “naggers”? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spin-off stories perhaps but not a sequel

None of the three major characters in this story truly loved each other. Actions, not words, are the proof of feelings and beliefs. Over an extended period of time each character sought to fulfill her or his own desires at the expense of the other two. The great miracle of love is that it gives us both the will and the ability to nurture another ahead of our ourselves. When we habitually do not, ipso facto, love is not present.

These three people should not be in each other's lives in such important roles. Their fondness for each other justifies a chat/text once or twice a week and see each other once a month level of intimacy moving forward.

This is an unusual path to divorce and the distancing of friends but these are the appropriate outcomes here. Their futures await in different and distinct directions.

Thank you for a truly enjoyable short story. You have a talent for the genre.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 4 years ago
Well done

This was a good read and I won't ask you to continue because I can imagine what happens next. However, if you decide to add on I won't be mad.

xiluaxiluaabout 4 years ago
"For the first time, I'm submitting a story complete"

Not really. The story was left in the air as to the final outcome.

The story has a new fresh angle. It was very well written; although, the plot development was kind of the weak point in the story, possible, but not very believable.

4****

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Wow, first short story for LW, and it was outstanding. This is an often used plot in cheating stories, but I don't think that I've ever seen one play out quite like this one. Not an English speaker, but I think Lexi was truly " hoist with her own petard" in this case. She was too smart for her own good and lost the very thing that she wanted to keep. I loved the new slant on the old story, and it's a well earned *5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK ...

"I'm coming for you. And I won't stop until you take me back."

Anyone thinking of Fatal Attraction when reading this. Granted, this is the wife who said this instead of a one night stand. But, the desperation is there.

Of course when Fatal Attraction is mention I always think of the famous lines in Sleepless in Seattle:

Sam Baldwin : There is no way that we are going on a plane to meet some woman who be a crazy, sick lunatic! Didn't you see "Fatal Attraction"?

Jonah Baldwin : You wouldn't let me!

Sam Baldwin : Well, I saw it, and it scared the shit out of me! It scared the shit out of every man in America!

ragnarok1ragnarok1about 4 years ago
Great job.

Enjoyed it thouroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Very entertaining, it would have made a great novel.

I gave you 5* many based on the maturity of the husband insights,

Looking forward to your next posting

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
Welcome to LW!

This is one of the toughest categories for high scores, but the best for comments, readers' interest and emotional responses. This is where the action is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comment on the epilogue questions

Thirty years ago, my wife and I were going through some events. I mean, bankruptcy,family interference and health issues. As a result I had an emotional affair, with a neighbour who chose to intercede in our affairs. There were many separations and divorces in our cul-de-sac that year. That neighbour became a statistic. My wife and I were the 1 in 5 to remain together. But the situation changed me. It was a Machiavellian revelation. Having opened myself to another was going to prevent me from being who I thought I could be. Who I wanted to be. It made me feel unfaithful and disloyal despite little physically taking place. As a result, I have closed myself off from every other feminine contact in my life except my daughter. Hope this adds fodder for the next attempt.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
As with stories

on this site, all situations are different in real life. Truth be told, everyone hurts the same, eventually. If the relationship had built into a big thing then there is big hurt. if it never really got off the ground, well, that's a lot simpler........

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was a very interesting and thought provoking story, well done!

As for how I think this should end...

"Both Jenna and Arianna, Lexi's younger sister, had blasted her for what she planned to do to Evan."

He had his revenge affair with the best friend, to punish Lexi for destroying their marriage with her duplicity. Once the divorce is settled, he can live happily ever after with the ex-wife's younger sister who always had a crush on him.

It's a time-honoured Loving Wives tradition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Another story with no ending!

Yay!

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
original premise

The amount of recitation though, had my interest drifting off.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No ending buy any would actually hurt the story

This way RAAC people can end their way

BTB crowd be happy all cheaters miserable

And?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Laid Plans of Wives 'n Friends

Lest the Grapes of Wrath be misinterpreted, the collective actions of the women should haunt Lexi for life. Against the advice of her friends, yet with their help she carries out a plan to crush a human spirit.

Let Lexi stew for a month. Maybe she should try some hook-ups at the Club where she's firmly rejected. Word spreads faster on the grapevine than on the front page of a Hearst paper. And of course, word filters to the streets where even a horny cabbie won't have her.

Lexi, in her frustration, immolates herself, chanting the words, "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey

Give us a proper ending damn it

AethurAethurabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

This is a tough story. Does the husband being with Jenna mean he was the unfaithful one? At what point does faithfullness not matter in a broken relationship?

There's no problem looking, as long as you don't touch. There's no problem fantisizing, as long as it's not taken too far. Lexi clearly broke the relationship when she planned on entrapping and blackmailing her husband. It wasn't enough to just be sneaky and cheat. She had to get something to hold over her husband so she could. And if she did, she seemed the type to do it repeatedly. She was given multiple chances to back out, and didn't. Even when her plan fell apart, she was already looking at future plans to get what she wanted.

I don't have an issue with what the husband did. Going along with Jenna's plan seems... human to me. He was angry and hurt, and decided to trust in Jenna. Too often we see the MC being a true hero and sticking with the moral high ground, even when they miraculously find their new love, they hold on to their vows until the marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bitten

Lexi's fantasy apparently backfired because a good friend was a good friend but found more than she expected in this subterfuge and saw something/someone that could giver her happiness that she didn't have the first two times she jumped into the larger games.

Well-done but ending a bit uncertain and reflects life.

Carry on!!

T.T.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
As to your question, what's worse...

Even I could forgive a once-off mistake, though saying that, it doesn't make it a hall pass.

It would be a very hard task indeed to convince me that it was indeed, just a mistake, and regretted deeply. Even then, the damage would be significant.

However, emotional betrayal is a whole other matter. It takes time, lies, disrespect to get to the point where the person intending to cheat has those conscious thoughts.

Even if there isn't a third party involved, someone hiding their feelings and intentions from the person they committed to a partnership with, means that there is no partnership.

If there is a fling in the works, it takes seduction, time, a lowering of defences and a disregard for propriety to get to that point. There is always flirting out there in the world. You can even cut that off at the knees and it goes nowhere.

To take the next step is a choice and an effort.

The worst of it comes down to human nature. Especially in the case of women, there most often has to be a basis before the choice of bedding someone. Some kind of emotional undercurrent.

All it takes to avoid all of that is to stay focused on who you are meant to be... who you purport to be. If you have things that need attention, that involve your relationship, and you cannot just dismiss them, it's your duty to make it a shared problem with the one you are meant to cherish. Even if it's the end game, it's the only way with any honor.

Thus... physical cheating is horrendous, and for the most part, probably unforgivable. More often than not, it's the end result of emotional cheating anyway.

But emotional cheating is the most despicable thing a person can do to another person, especially the one you said you loved, the one who has an expectation of reciprocation, and because of that, the one who presumes they don't have to be guarded about your intentions, and blindly trusts.

Enough of a rant. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not bad

actually, I think this was fairly well done for such a disgusting topic. I was rather intrigued.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rare 5 stars

I dont drop them often, but you get one here...

Now, to your question, its a teally big deal from a lot of angles. I live with an emotionally abusive, chronically cheating spouse. The issues.... i cheated she got pissed, threatened all kinds of things.... through that. I realize, from her talking that the first 5 years of our relationship, she screwed him often never more than a few weeks, before amd after our wedding, until he got publicly caught cheating on his wife. And to hear my my wife recall it... she tells it as him cheating on her, too. She considered him sleeping with a thrid woman, chearing on her. While shes married to me...and she does t consider it cheating at all. Without going further... emotional cheating is worse than physical. Amd will probably end my marriage. Worse to boot, because most dont seem to see it that way

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Stick to longer stories ehere you can take your time and build the story and characters. I loved reading the stories you have posted here, but this lost me in the early stages. Maybe it's the double cheating, revenge fucks and hall passes or whatever this confusing start turned into, just isn't my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor

Poor ending,where are the attempts she made to get him back?.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

interesting way to end it, not that I am complaining, and just like that, I had another author to follow. thanks!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
After reading this, I checked to see if you had any more.

I saw you have a bunch in novels and sci-fi, but only this one in LW. I can see by your scores why you like writing in those categories, almost every one is in the high 4's, but I sincerely hope you give LW's a few more goes as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice story

One !inr on last page - one star

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

The scenario is ... crazy? Outlandish? I can’t find a fitting word to describe something like this.

It’s well written, does a good job of getting inside Evan’s head and presenting his turmoil. I enjoyed reading it.

After finishing, I thought about likelihood. Why would a woman with substantial trust fund and inheritable assets, even entertain the concept? Her planning made her consider different outcomes, including how he’d react to learning she *tried* to execute her plan. She is so risk-averse, that greed, selfishness, and being a control freak don’t fit.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Very good depiction. Great originality

Keep writing for LW. You haven’t really lived until you’ve been abused by the critics here

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Shoulda had him jump off the look out point cliff and the police not find his body for a day or two, have the coroner describe to the wife and friends how it took him more than a day in agony to finally die

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A nice story, please write more of their problem

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL 10 STAR STORY!

OKAY, 5 STARS THEN. DAMN IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS TOP BILLING! THANK YOU Minstrel_Blue. I AM NOW A BIG FAN OF YOURS. I HOPE YOU WILL RETURN SOON WITH ANOTHER GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

my only reflection is that its a shame that you don't write more in this category.

thanks again 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well-written short story. I tend to avoid the really long ones, so I haven’t read your other contributions. But I’d courage you to try your hand at short stories again.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

another example of women playing the victim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but in the end it was left unresolved.

What became of them?

And Jenna was a fool. Her only chance of getting him was NOT to play Lexi's game. All she had to do was warn him of Lexi's plans and then keep a safe distance. Once Jenna became "piggy in the middle" his trust in her was always going to be compromised.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

another "airhead" making dumb plans. The cheated on person always has more problems because the cheater doesn't care or see it as that wrong. I would have a long talk with Jenna about her true feelings.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

i could see this ending going better in one of two ways. 1 reconciliation or 2 being happy with Jenna who actually loved him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Geez, no winners in that story. In fact “it killed the cat”. Nice to read a different slant on a cheating story. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that was an interesting one. I'm guessing that Morgan was the one that ended up convincing Lexi she deserves to try strange cock and helped concoct the plan and told her it was OK. That would be in line with the setup that's all too often present in these types of stories. Seems unlikely Lexi would just come to it on her own given that she otherwise appears to be a loving wife and Morgan is the one going on about grabbing someone to take back to her place and party. In the end Lexi realizes she fucked up royally and doesn't want to lose her true love, but it might be too little, too late. I would have liked to see a better resolution to his as it's somewhat open-ended. Does he go back to Lexi and reconcile or does he try with Jenna, who has fallen in love with him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...