Best Laid Plans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened to the club?"

"Sally Burnheart blew the whistle on us. Told the principal and it got to the parents. Mucho bad scenes, but I escaped. She didn't know I'd become a member and the others never ratted me out. Good people. But my parents learned about the club like everyone else and didn't want me in such a sinful environment. The next year I entered Miss Anne's school for girls. I dated some guys and went to bed with a few of them, but I waited until college to jump on the merry-go-round."

"I picked up on something. You said it was the first orgasm you had with a guy. Is there a story attached to that remark?" asked Sandy.

"No, sorry to say, I had gotten myself off before. Quite a few times actually."

"Would you even consider doing something with a girl?" asked Nancy.

"I'm not sure, Nancy. Would you?"

"Lordy no. My folks...er, I mean I couldn't do that."

"It happened to me once, but I've already told Jan about it. I'll tell you later."

"Really!"

"Sure."

"Her story's a turn on, so you better wear a diaper or heavy cotton panties."

"You're terrible," said Nancy with a giggle, "but I have great news. Bill wants me to get another new dress for my birthday. A Mr. Honeycutt, that Bob introduced to Bill, called yesterday and placed some large orders. We're in the chips."

"Great. Would you like us to shop with you?"

"I was hoping you'd ask, but remember, I'm not as daring as you two."

They hit half a dozen places before Nancy found something they all agreed on. It had a body conscious shape in two pieces, red in color and made of cotton/Lycra. The top had a dramatically draped surplice neckline to wear on, or off-shoulder. The slim, pull on skirt ended above the knee. Nancy loved it because it was sexy without being "too-too." Sandy and Jan approved of it because of the easy access to her boobs and her bottom.

==============================

Chapter 16

On Saturday afternoon preparations began for that night. Jan stood on the patio while Bob and Stan used the TV camera, installed for security, to find the exact spot and range that would show up the best. One TV screen monitor was in the kitchen on the counter next to the refrigerator and the other was in their bedroom. The same locations applied at Bob's house.

They zoomed in on Jan until the whole screen covered her from head to toe. Stan went outside and marked the spot with a piece of chalk. The camera itself was in a black box under the eave of the house, barely noticeable in daylight and invisible at night. They all went over to Bob's house and repeated the procedure on his patio. They planned on being at Jan's but every precaution was being taken.

Bob and Stan drove out to rent two movies. At Blockbusters they asked the sales lady to recommend the dullest, driest, most boring movie she could think of. "The Adventures of Adam Johnson" popped off her tongue immediately. She felt bad about charging them for it and said if they lost it or used it to start a fire it would be fine with her.

At the Pussycat Lounge they spent a long time deciding what to rent. The proprietor promised them that "Talk Dirty to Me" was an oldie but a goodie. It was made before Congress passed some stupid censorship laws about showing oral or vaginal penetration.

Stan mixed a pitcher of "purple passions" and laced it with a heavier dose of vodka than usual. Bob did the same at his house. They almost forgot to aim the outside spotlights at the place where Jan would stand. Bob said, "This is going to be one expensive piece of ass, if we bring it off. But it's worth every thousand dollars of trying."

"A least you got to play with her gorgeous tits," said Stan. "I've been standing around with my pecker in my wallet and nothing to show for it."

"You've had the thrill of the chase."

"I'm sick of chasing. If this doesn't work, that "date rape" pill comes to mind. I could never do that though."

"Not even as a last resort?"

"No, damn it, not even as a last resort."

At 7:15 that night, the couples were having cocktails at Jan's. Martinis for the girls, Scotch for the guys. Sandy wore her silk jacket and included the camisole underneath. She kept it buttoned to its top. Jan was underdressed, if anything, with a white linen jacket over a loose-fitting blue cashmere sweater with matching knee-length skirt. Her naked nipples could barely be discerned. Nancy's new dress brought admiring compliments.

At Chasen's Nancy had one more martini and vowed to everyone that it would be her last for the evening. Stan dropped his fork on the way from plate to palate. He asked to be excused for his mishap and thought seriously of going to the men's room to slit his throat. It wasn't going to work out. He just knew it. There were too many little details that could go awry.

Had Jan rolled her joint? She said she was going to. Did Bob have plenty of vodka if they ended up at his house? Vodka? Hell, she just went teetotaler on them. He hoped everyone else enjoyed their dinner. He couldn't taste a thing. "That's the best meal I've ever had," said Nancy, "but it was way too expensive."

"Think nothing of it," said Stan, "it's something we wanted to do to you. Err, for you, on your birthday."

"You're so sweet."

"What's next?" asked Bill. "More dancing? I'm treating."

"It's after ten, how about back to our house for a movie," said Jan, "the guys rented something specially recommended by the lady at Blockbuster."

"Sounds fun to me," said Sandy.

"I like the idea," said Bob.

"Sure, fine," said Nancy.

When they arrived, Stan hurried into their TV room and popped the videotape into the VCR. He hit the remote control to fire up his 40" Sylvania screen, adjusted the Dolby surround sound system and surveyed the room. A seven foot long couch, upholstered in a dark blue fabric, sat opposite the entertainment center and two gray Lazy Boy stuffed chairs flanked the couch. He turned on the lamp with the forty-watt bulb, sitting on the table next to one of the Lazy Boys. He plumped four small throw pillows and placed two on each end of the couch. He killed the overhead light. The stage was set.

Back in the family room, everyone held brandy snifters half full of Hennessy except Nancy. She sipped from a cup of instant coffee. Shit, coffee, their plan was doomed to failure, thought Stan, as he poured his own brandy.

"Everything set?" asked Jan.

"I wish," said Stan, "oh, yeah, but I'd better set up a couple of TV trays for our brandies to sit on."

"And another for Nancy's coffee."

"Sure thing."

Nancy and Sandy sat at each end of the couch with Bob and Bill in the middle. Jan and Stan plopped down in the Lazy Boys. Stan hit the "play" button on the remote and "The Adventures of Adam Johnson" began to play.

"I love watching movies at home," said Nancy. "You can relax and get up and move around if you want."

After twenty minutes, Jan said, "This is the dullest movie I've ever seen."

"The lady said it starts out slowly and then it picks up," said Stan, and thought, yeah, it gets slower and slower.

Jan stood up and walked over to Bill. She extended her hand to him and said, "Come with me. I still don't understand those Spyders and Diamonds. The guys tried to explain it to me, but it they mucked it all up. Bring your brandy and we'll talk in the kitchen."

"Glad to," said Bill, who had been fidgeting in his seat.

"I'll bet that alligator's going come after Adam and chase him up a tree pretty soon," said Bob with a straight face.

"Tell us about it," said Jan. "that sounds awfully original."

In the kitchen, they topped off their brandy snifters and Bill said, "Thanks for getting me out of there. The budget for that picture must have been three or four thousand dollars."

"You aren't kidding, but I'm not really interested in those snakes and diamonds. I have a surprise for you."

"It's Spyders. What's the surprise?" His eyes lit up.

"Come outside with me and I'll show you." Jan grabbed her purse from the kitchen counter and led Bill outside. She dragged over a small table next to the small "X" marked on the patio bricks and set her brandy on it. She opened her bag and took out a lighter and the fat joint she had rolled.

"What's that?" asked Bob.

"It's the surprise. Nancy was here Wednesday and said you liked to smoke a little pot now and then. If we're going to have to sit through the rest of that movie, we need some fortification."

"I don't know. Nancy's opposed to drugs."

Jan handed Bill the lighter. "Light me up."

He flicked her Bic and Jan took a drag. She handed it to Bill. He stared at it a few seconds and then took a "hit."

Back inside, Stan had left the room, saying he wanted to sweeten his brandy. He rushed into the kitchen and turned on the security TV. He arrived in time to see Bill put the reefer to his lips. Stan got an idea. He wondered how he was going to get Nancy in the kitchen besides dragging her, which he was prepared to do. He turned on the eye of the stove under the teakettle.

Outside, Bill held the smoke in for only a few seconds before he began to cough a big time cough. He took deep breaths after exhaling the smoke.

"Poor baby. It is harsh. Wish we had a bong to cool the smoke down."

"Yeah, I don't know if I can stand that again." Tears streamed from his eyes and Jan took the heel of her free hand to wipe them away.

Inside, Stan had returned to the room and said, "Nancy, I turned on the burner under the teapot so you can have another cup of coffee."

"I'm fine, really."

"Okay," but Stan knew the pot would start to whistle before too long. "Do me a favor then and turn the pot off before it boils. I've missed so much of the movie."

"I'll be glad to." Relief was evident in her tone.

Outside, Jan said, "Bill, I have another surprise. Get ready for another hit, but close your eyes and stoop down a little."

Bill complied.

Jan took another drag on the joint, and, holding the smoke in her lungs, leaned over slightly and brought her lips into contact with Bill's. She gently forced them apart with her tongue. Before Bill could react, she exhaled the smoke from her lungs into Bill. Jan's mouth, trachea, and alveoli had cooled the smoke, so Bill had no discomfort as he inhaled.

"My middle name is 'bong,'" grinned Jan, as Bill continued to hold the smoke in his lungs.

He nodded his head and when he finally expelled the smoke he said, "That was nicer than any bong I've ever used."

Nancy arrived in the kitchen in time to see Jan break away after kissing Bill. She stood watching the scene, horrified. .

Jan and Bill got the giggles. "Now it's your turn to do me."

Bill took a small drag and when he pressed his lips to Jan's, Jan put her hands on his temples and held him long after the smoke was exchanged.

"Wh-e-e-e-e," went the steam from the spout of the teapot. Nancy lifted the pot from the burner and transferred it to a cold eye on the stove. As the steam drifted up from the spout, Nancy felt herself beginning to boil as well. Turning back to the monitor, she saw Jan kiss Bill again.

"Bill!" said Jan.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to ask you a big favor. Remember the other night in the hot tub when you caressed my breasts and told me how much they turned you on?"

"How could I forget?"

"Ever since then I've done nothing but fantasize about you kissing them. I even dreamed about it one night. Would you do it for me?"

"Gosh, I don't know. Nancy and I agreed not to play around anymore."

"Just a small kiss on each one. It won't lead to anything."

As Bill hesitated in his reply, Jan dropped the "roach" and used her toe to snuff it out. She pulled her sweater over her head to display her naked breasts. She tossed away the sweater and grasped Bill's cheeks to guide his lips to the nipple of her left breast. He began to suckle and lick it and he put his arms around her, drawing her close.

Tears formed in Nancy's eyes. He swore to be faithful and now, the first time he's alone with Jan, he breaks his vow and starts making out with her. She switched off the TV monitor and stormed back to the room and the entertainment center. She plopped down on the couch and folded her arms under her breasts, staring straight ahead rather than watching the movie. Her jaws clenched together and the muscles in her cheeks expanded and contracted in small knots.

"You haven't missed much, Nancy," said Stan, who sat beside her.

"Could a girl change her mind about having a cocktail?"

"Certainly," said Stan, "how about one of our specials?"

"Great, but put more vodka in it this time, if you don't mind."

Stan left for the kitchen, thinking, it's already as powerful as a Sherman tank, but the lady gets what the lady wants. He used the largest tumbler they had and added only a few ice cubes. He filled it almost to the top with straight vodka and poured an ounce or two of the mix he had prepared earlier. He forced himself not to turn on the monitor to check on Jan and Bill. Nancy might possibly walk in and catch him. But he couldn't stand it and flipped it on to see Bill buried in between Jan's breasts. He carried the glass and the pitcher back with him to the movie room. If Nancy drinks this, she may float out the window.

Outside, Jan was panting and thrusting her breasts as far as she could into Bill's hungry mouth. Bill gave both breasts a thorough loving and finally broke away. "I'm getting too excited. We better stop this."

"Oh, Bill it was wonderful. I almost came. I suppose we shouldn't do anymore and I promised we would stop, but I'd love to have all of you."

"I better find your sweater. It will give me a chance to settle down." Bill found it and she pulled it on.

"Let's sit on the bench over here while I cool down. You met all my wildest expectations. You're quite a lover."

"Gee, thanks. If Nancy grows up some, who knows what may happen in the future. But, for now, I'd better keep my bargain."

"Let's finish off the joint. I'll get it."

"Shouldn't we be getting back?"

Jan squatted down in the light and found what was left of the "roach." She looked at her watch and lied; "It's only been about ten minutes."

"Seems a lot longer."

"Remember how pot distorts time?"

"That's true. We might as well kill that sucker. Is much left?"

"I have a bobby pin to clip it with. Where is that lighter?"

===========================

Chapter 17

Stan handed Nancy the glass of almost straight vodka, and she slugged down about half the glass. "Ugh, that's strong," she said, in a hoarse whisper, "but that's okay." She pounded her chest a few times with the palm of her hand.

"This movie sucks," said Bob. "Don't you have something else?"

"I have a heavy "R" rated movie, but I've heard it's very provocative. Would it offend you, Nancy?"

"What? Oh, no, anything's fine." She took another pull on her drink, deep in thought.

"I think I'll kill this light and shut the door. We can see the movie better." After darkening the room, Stan switched the movie tapes and sat on the couch next to Sandy. Sandy removed her jacket. Bob had to scoot close to Nancy to make room for Stan.

The movie opened with a strong, handsome young man helping a younger skinny friend through the door of a doctor's office. The young man limped. The doctor, a tall buxom blond, sat at a desk in the front office. She looked surprised. "I thought the front door was locked. I'm closed for the day."

"My friend here has hurt his ankle. He needs your help."

"Okay, I'll take a look at it, come on back to the examining room." She helped the limping boy through a door that led to the back of the office.

As Nancy's eyes became adjusted to the darkness of the room, lit only by the screen of the TV, she felt the vodka relax her and start to take hold of her body. The image of Bill and Jan kissing, and then Bill loving Jan's naked breasts, forced its way through the giddiness that began to envelop her. She reached again for her drink glass and caught a glimpse of Stan gently playing with the side of Sandy's lush breast. Even in the poor light she saw the outline of Sandy's nipple, showing through her sheer camisole. Bob had to be seeing his wife accept Stan's wandering hands. If he didn't mind neither did she. That was their business.

Outside, Jan began telling Bill the story about the loss of her virginity in high school. Bill questioned her about how long a time they had been away from the others and remarked it didn't look good, even though they were just talking. Jan lied again about the correct time and blamed it on the effects of the marijuana. She continued her story, embellishing it as she dragged it out.

The scene in the movie had shifted back to the reception room. The young man's ankle was bandaged and the handsome one, named John, told him to wait in the car, while he paid the bill. The beautiful doctor sat at her desk and announced the charge was ninety dollars.

Standing in front of her, John unzipped the front of his jeans and pulled out his long, semi-hard cock. He asked her if she liked it. He told her he didn't have any money, but he'd give her the best fuck she ever had and guaranteed it. He wiggled his meat back and forth in front of her face. The doctor circled her tongue around her lips, and watched the huge penis sway back and forth. Her mouth gaped open, looking at the tempting cock in awe. She stared intently as if mesmerized.

Bob put his arm around Nancy and drew her to him. She stiffened, at the same time resisting the temptation to relax into his embrace. His knee pressed into her outer thigh, while his left hand traced small rings in the material of her dress below her left breast. She resisted the impulse to place her own hand on his thigh and took another long pull on her drink. She almost emptied the glass. She glanced to see Stan lean over and press his mouth hard against Sandy's lips.

Nancy felt her own breasts tingle warmly in response as she watched Stan's hand slipping over to cover Sandy's full sensuous breast. She felt terribly warm. Nancy gave a start when Bob's hand came to rest on the tingling tip of her right breast. Nancy forced herself to pull his tantalizing fingers away, but as she did his left hand came to rest on her thigh. Didn't he remember their pact? They had agreed to honor Bill's and her desire to cool it. He couldn't know that Bill had already broken his promise.

Nancy's eyes were drawn to the TV screen and watched John pull off his pants. Her gaze, like the doctor's, locked on the huge prong and hardly noticed as Bob slipped his hand under her skirt. She stared at the screen intently and reached for her drink. The ice cubes in the bottom of her glass had melded together like a tenace in a gin rummy hand.

The single clump of ice wanted to slide en masse toward her nose. She struggled to swallow the few remaining drops of "purple passion." Bob noticed and let his fingers slip to her knee and caress it lightly before letting his fingers flutter away to refill her glass from the pitcher resting on the TV tray.

On screen, the blond doctor sat passively and expectantly and made no effort to stop John from unbuttoning her white lab coat. Her white lacy bra appeared and she let her coat be pulled from her arms.

Nancy drew in a deep breath. She had seen a few R rated movies with Bill, but nothing as graphic as this. This must be X rated! She pressed her thighs together to quiet the slight tingle that had started in her breasts and drifted slowly down to the throbbing point up between her legs. Nancy took a swallow of freshened drink and scooted forward on the couch. The scooting had allowed the backside of her skirt to lag behind and only her panties contacted the fabric beneath her.