All Comments on 'Best Man'

by Bob_6

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE DEMON RUM CHANGES PERSONALITIES

and lets best friends down. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Nature is what it is

Amoral and relentless. The story was solid but lacked flourishes of style in true character development. I did enjoy the narrator's momentary pangs of conscience whilst his boozer buddy was unconscious. Excellent contradiction captured there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I could tell the taxi driver where I deeded to go. I looked through my wallet and could not see it in there, I was sure I had put it in there. I fumbled around, I pulled out different cards.

He DEEDED to go somewhere? And he'd been staying at the hotel for 4 days by this stage and he had NO idea of the name of the place he is staying? May want to be a bit better at editing and also remembering time lines, could understand if he HADN'T been to the hotel yet, but not after so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The reason Tom drinks...

He knows his wife is a cheating slut and that she is HIV positive. SURPRISE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i liked

sure hope ole Tom does not have a gun in the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Actually, ole Tom did have a gun..

And the cheating slut whore and the Cluck "accidentally" got into the line of fire (ten times). Oops. Gosh, bet that hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let's Keep the word " Site " .........

Exclusively for the internet and in Specific places, as in web-site and building site, site of the battle of whatever.

and keep 'Sight' as in eye-using = eye-sight 'Sight' as in viewing = Sight-seeing.

no no no no no to "the site's I did see ".. aaargh.

And even if this rearguard action fails, and "sights" is dust-binned, the plural of "site" is "sites", withOUT an apostrophe.

Nice tale, nonetheless, and no doubt a good bit of tail, too,

Kilroy.

senorlongosenorlongoabout 9 years ago
A decent story, but

as others have noted--very sloppy writing. It reads more like a first draft than a finished product. If you expect others to read and appreciate your writing you need to read it a few times yourself. I find that proofreading helps me immensely. Unfortunately, many amateur writers have problems with homonyms--words that sound alike, but have different spellings and different meanings.

Words like site and sight, to and too, their, there, and they're are worth learning if you want to write for posting online. I can't tell you the number of times I've read about a "strait penis." Look up the meaning of "strait" and you'll understand how ridiculous it is. Mistakes like that make the author look like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just a fuck tale? About as shallow as your characters.

Her husband is developing the illness of alcoholism, and her response is to fuck his best friend. A lot. The supposed best friend does not inquire about his obvious distress, offer council or assistance, and instead takes guiltless pleasure in fucking his wife. The asshole deserves to marry her, so that someday when he develops a disability she can then fuck around on him. Reading about the sexual antics of shallow selfish people is depressing, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You just don't do it.

Never a good idea to have sex with a friend's or acquaintance's woman. Too many other fish in the sea.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
What a friend...

What a best friend this guy is...He forgot to say his best friend was himself...As for the wife, for sure he wasn't the first one she cheated with...maybe that was the reason for her husband to drink...Why didn't she divorce him? she had her work...OK...another story where a guy brags about his stamina, his cock...but the only truth was: He still was single...No woman wanted to marry him...Why? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Weird that his straight-laced best friend was married to a tattooed goddess....

....and that she wanted to be his fuck-toy.

Too bad for Tom....truth is, if you don't keep them occupied, they get bored and wander off.

One question....if they were best friends, why didn't they both know about her in the first place?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Just another dumbass comnet written by the asshole of LIT!!!

I gave this story a 5 for a good read and effort. eat shit anony you pig fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once he saw the ugly tattoos?

He knew he didn't want anything to do with this bat-shit-crazy woman. He pushed past her, out of the door and down the road. He didn't do any sight - seeing. He left, as wiser man. Dumb story.

1 star

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Some mate he turned out to be, but little heads lead big heads , not too badly written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous