All Comments on 'Best Moment to Nightmare and Back'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments (Page 3)
RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

Bad ending. He’s a willing cuck. Her son with victor would be a bad reminder everyday. Should have left her to lie in the bed she made

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Ive yet to meet a lesbian I didn't like. Ive met many. That being said, fuck this RAAC ending.

4/5

Nato_

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Great enjoyable story. The ending was ridiculous, Sam must have been on overload with “Crown Royal”. No way in hell should he have even had a pleasant conversation with Traci, much less starting a new relationship with her. When you do what she did, there are no do overs, no second chances. She was the most despicable wife a man could have, a heart breaking, pathetic low life.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Quintius: You've made great comments. Butch and Sundance are fucking cunts for guilting THEIR friend back into the arms of the woman who did the most horrendous thing a wife could possibly do to a husband. That cunt Traci was cheating for, what was it, over a year? And was utterly matter of fact a straight-up bitch about it in the hospital. If she screamed she was so sorry over and over and they split up, Sam still would never reconcile with this bitch. Let alone a woman who did what she did and never apologized even once in 20+ years.

Also, what the fuck is the comparison about them both getting hurt? There is a big fucking difference, SHE hurt Sam....Sam didn't hurt Traci. If that were the case you could try to make that argument but it would still be a shit argument because even if Sam did hurt Traci somehow it would be hurting her 20 years after they divorced. Sam actually helped Traci by exposing her cheating husband for her...Traci metaphorically laughed in his face when that oriental baby came out of her slut twat.

Fuck! I swear...I need to start flipping to the last page first and read the ending first before devoting time to read 3+ pages from now on. It's just an utterly ridiculous ending to an otherwise decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@NickCave and @Quntius, ditto! @Nato_, you do not go far enough. DOUBLE-INFINITY fuck this RAAC ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@AngelRider, I think I have read that on this site somewhere before. Agree with you on the comparative credibility.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Helluva write but the mc reminds me of the old saying which goes something like this. "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." Now clearly the MC isn't book stupid but...Mrs. Gump was right.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why didn't he she Victor and the firm?.Also what happened to Anna ?.,She got mentioned growing up,but did she ever have a job and did she get married?.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Sam, he loves me and I love him." - Then she should have given Sam a fair divorce and married Victor, not cheat without even using protection.

\

"After you divorce me, he and I will get married." - As noted above, she has the sequence wrong.

\

Lost a star for the reconciliation. He did enough for her decking and exposing Victor.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Just looked at an older comment, and yes, how does Danny figure into their new relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story makes me want to swallow my own vomit in despair at its cuckiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised he was so accepting of matters after the divorce. Simple motion for a DNA teat on Viktor would make him get fired with cause and husband could sure the company for a settlement. Why was he so magnanimous about it? Traci did the unthinkable with no birth control and later admitted once she knew she was pregnant to fantasizing that it was Viktor's. Moreover her motives were disgusting. And they barely communicated for.20 plus years. So why do they get back together? Sure she is hurting after Vikto's betrayal, but she was married longer to Traci than the MC by far. Daniel is now 22 years old. They were married for nine years. Ok she realized soon after marriage that except for thr money a lot of the emotions she had were false or illusionary and the sex was merely normal and well worse than what she had. But nownshe decides to be faithful? Just odd that he would entetain any interest in her. Being so.long means he may not hate her but wouldn't he be apathetic? And he found no one else in all that time?

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

I love a well done reconciliation, but this one; no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no idea how this ended up in a RAAC. Forget the fact that they divorced and had been apart for 22 years (Daniel's age), the level of the betrayal, the circumstances, what she told him about how she fell for Viktor after the birth, her in unbearably shitty motives, especially her getting turned on when having sex with the MC that Viktor's child wa growing in her womb, all that is so abhorrent, regardless of how she came to feel buyer's regret and Vikto treated like crap, why would the MC ever want to be with her again? Befuddled. Forgiveness after many years? Maybe. But no way reconciliation. Uggh.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s a good little story, nice character and plot set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous, a couple messages down, hit this dead center…….Tracy “getting off’ banging her actual cuckolded husband with Victor’s kid inside her…..BECUSE OF THE TREACHERY …….that is getting her off……making her hot…..speaks to such depravity (all for her future cheating husband, Victor) that the woman is FOREVER irredeemable! Tell me WHAT man of the billions on this earth subjected to such happenings WOULD EVER PUT HIS COCK anywhere near this treacherous slut’s cunt? This truly rises to completely unprecedented heights among the RCAAC crowd so prevalent here at LITEROTICA. Love…..in this case, residual love for a totally irredeemable woman COULD NOT POSSIBLY STILL EXIST NOR RESULT in ever having sex with such a fully repugnant individual. The UGGH from the referred comment below will simply have to do in ending this rant. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading many of the comments…..they are near unanimous…..reconciliation could not be a choice. One must wonder the psychology of the writers here that have this bent to reconcile the betrayed with the cheater. The reason is simple. Ask why cuckolds revel in watching others have sex with their wives. Writing the reconciliation of this feeds this mentality and ‘normalizes’ their desire to eat a lovers cum from their wife’s pussy……and be subjected to the masochism of that lifestyle. It empowers them to portray such behavior as ‘NORMAL’……it sort of makes it OK for them to be that way by portraying other men as adhering to such deviant behavior. They write the narrative trying to normalize behavior that any normal man would never follow. It’s that simple……believe these writers are exactly as they portray their male characters ……they and them are full fledged ‘CUCKS’. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible reconciliation splooge dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After she told me she got off on being pregnant by another man, I would have booted her so far away that it would take ten years to return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much this. Wonderful story until the ending

“After she told me she got off on being pregnant by another man, I would have booted her so far away that it would take ten years to return.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"If you two didn't have any history together and she was just another woman, would you want to date her? Would you want to fuck her? Would you even think twice about that? Look at her; of course you wouldn't."

-

"That might be true. But if/when someone tells me that she'll cheat on her husband, get off on maybe carrying a lover's baby *while* married, think it was OK to fall in love with someone other than her husband in the first place and finally give her husband attitude when he's pissed that she got pregnant by another man...? Yeah, when I find out details like that, I'm gonna be hard pressed to want to have anything to do with a woman like that. Why expose myself to that kind of person?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"If you two didn't have any history together and she was just another woman, would you want to date her? Would you want to fuck her? Would you even think twice about that? Look at her; of course you wouldn't."

-

"That might be true. But if/when someone tells me that she'll cheat on her husband, get off on maybe carrying a lover's baby *while* married, think it was OK to fall in love with someone other than her husband in the first place and finally give her husband attitude when he's pissed that she got pregnant by another man...? Yeah, when I find out details like that, I'm gonna be hard pressed to want to have anything to do with a woman like that. Why expose myself to that kind of person?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful amusing tale. Five stars.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Did not end the way I thought it should... but it's not my story. No way would she get another chance to screw me over.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Don’t usually like this type (vague reconciliation) but this time appears to be ab exception. Nice story at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The reconciliation is bullshit, along with the woketardery shown by including the ridiculous lesbian characters. You NEVER reward gross betrayal. No man in his right mind would give the cheating cunt a happy ending....especially after 20 years.

secretsalsecretsal12 months ago

Oof. So the full title is 'Best moment to nightmare and back to nightmare'?

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

Wow, what a great story! Shocking, and heartwarming. Great writing by a great writer. Thank You Sir 10 more stars Wow, I am just amazed at what a great story this was. Truly amazed thank you so much. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think if the wife has stuck with the getting carried away with the thrill and excitement the reconciliation would have been more believable but when she added about how turned on she was ducking him while pregnant with her lovers kid and always known she was 90% certain the kid wasn’t her husbands. Then having him believe it was and humiliating him at the hospital it became unrealistic.

I guess the fact she’s no longer young enough to have kids makes her more safe to be involved with.

Surprised at the daughter and his best friends pushing him to get involved with her but I guess it’s ‘sisters before misters’

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

A very cleverly put together story. A bit unbelievable, but that’s ok, it’s a story after all. Stuff happens. We’re all human, and make mistakes. Very good writing. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hated the ending! Great up till then. No way no how. She did what she wanted and got what she wanted, ripping his heart out without a care and leaving him in the dirt. Ruined the whole story for me. I guess I’ll have to start skipping to the end to make sure I don’t waste time reading the whole story and come to this kind of ending. LM

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weak RAAC

She was IN LOVE WITH VICTOR. That, coupled with the obvious fact of having his kid while still married, then later marrying the prick and raising it, completely killed any chance of reconciliation. What a stupid ending. 1*

NickTeeNickTee10 months ago

Twenty years later he gets back with his cheating wife and his friends encourage it... WTF?

Seems to me like he should have fucked her ass then popped his cock onto her mouth and made her clean it off then get dressed and leave the whore 100 dollars on his way out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, you certainly made this shit up, author. I should have guessed what I was letting myself in for when the lesbian couple were introduced as 'Butch' and 'Sundance' (what? lesbians can't have normal names?) but when they had a kid and called him 'Billy'? I guess I have no one but myself to blame for following the author down the rabbit hole. Sorry but no. Just no.

Another 'noble' MC, who catches the man who cuckolded him years earlier, cheating on the woman with whom he did so and he's so filled with righteous rage that he sabotages his own date to go over and dispense 'justice' to the cad.

Then reconciling with the woman who, all those years earlier publicly announced his status as a cuckold by giving birth to what was humiliatingly obviously another man's baby and, if that wasn't bad enough also admitted that she got a rush from betraying her husband in this way. WTF?

This is far and away the worst thing I've read by this author, whose work I normally enjoy.

Please no more like this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Buster 2U gushes with praise for this story calling it, among other things 'heart warming', so I guess he won't object to my asking if it's ok for me to have a go with his wife?

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Good Hooked story, but one of few not in my favorites.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

Honestly one of your worst stories

She had a year-long affair, got pregnant, fell in love with the other guy and didn't give one iota of shit about her husband

"A bad experience" - way to downplay it!

There's NO WAY RAAC worked here!

One star

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

A truly badly written story on every level possible. I've read Archie comics that were better...

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Another woman who cheats with not sense of the consequences for anyone else and then 20 years later realizes that she made the greatest mistake in her life and wants back in. This woman had 20 years with the man she cheated with and his son and her husbands daughter. Her husband lost much of the same 20 years with his daughter. At the end she is still thinking only of herself. I though her husband would be too smart of take the bitch back.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It sounds as made up as those 'Playboy After Dark' stories. Still it is imaginative and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Someone suggested that he should have impregnated both Butch and Sundance. I like that idea. The children would have been half siblings with the same father. BTW, everyone is calling Butch and Sundance lesbians in the comments. Actually they are both bi, with the story indicating that they are well experienced with men. They have merely developed a relationship with each other. That makes the good sex with Sam much easier to understand.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Eastern Europeans are full of Oriental DNA, from Attila the Hun to the Ottomans, and let's not forget the sack of Kiev by the Mongols that turned the blond population dark haired. Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev born in Ukraine don't look 'European' ... and of course this also ignores the forced russian immigration throughout the eastern block during the days of the USSR. So no, it's not a foregone conclusion that a light weight baby born with a small dick and almond eyes is due to a wife's affair with an oriental man. Especially as many babies come out not looking 'white' but blotchy red, yellowy jaundice looking and covered with 'lard'. Even the hair is questionable as blonde is a recessive gene and even dark haired adults can start life with light coloured hair.

/

Anyway, that aside my main problem with this story is the way the years disappeared like the MC was just a placeholder. I appreciate that time needed to pass for any reconciliation to occur, but damn this guy had no real life aside from his son William he might as well had just killed himself for all the impact he made. I also find it hard to reconcile the idea that all the main characters just stayed in the same place for 20 years. Lesbian couples are notoriously short lived. His 23/5? year old daughter still mooching around, didn't go to uni meet a guy or be turned lesbian/bi by frequent contact with an environment full of women that would find it an enjoyable challenge. Not to mention that he was allowed to stay and then made a permanent feature of a bar that would be less than happy to have gay males let alone a straight one frequent it.

I also agree with some earlier comments, that he should have impregnated both butch and Sundance, being an only child is toxic about the only thing worse is the homeschooled child.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on a very good Story . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars for a great tale. The last line…. HILARIOUS! DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last two commentators have called "5 stars". I have no reason not to follow suit. Well told.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Good story but I hate the ending. I hate emotional ambushes and ganging up on people. Getting back with Traci is just wrong--I don't care how good looking she is supposed to be. Before the ending, I thought the story was well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Implausible but entertaining. Well-written, as always, Hooked. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This RAAC ending makes me choke on my own vomit.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Nice story, that bit different but a good plot line and characters

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy6 months ago

Good story. And I'm not going to qualify it with a but....

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I rated it high until the last paragraph then all that beautiful story line went to hell he was back to the same shit he left 20 years before only this time h mad a fool

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

Good story till the end. I even like the gay bar and the gay.couple. good twist but he is giving time a slut that kept him away from raising his daughter.

What a putts. You going to toss this cuck shit in at the end, I want my time back.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

HAHAHAHA GREAT STORY!!!!

demanderdemander5 months ago

It is a great story. I'd say he'd be a total fool if he had any long term relationship with her, though. She bitch slapped him in the worst way when she didn't tell him about her affair, when she had every reason to believe it was lover-boy's baby. For me that's a forever thing. D

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

i would agree with demander IF the characters remained the same age, the same circumstances. But that's not life. Life is "shit happens" and how you deal with it is the most important thing. For this MC, he's older, he's not really giving a fuck about pregnancies. He just wants a life.

For her, i'd suspect that after having had an affair the novelty would be worn off. I mean, I may want to try an all-meat diet for awhile, but I don't think I would want that 'forever'. I mean, it seems like you're saying "she's just that stupid to want the same thing again..." Well, maybe. And maybe I'd be always thinking about the past. BUT, as long as life is good in the present, with me, her, all others in my life, it'd just be one of those things I'd deal with, like any other thing. IF THE PUSSY(INTIMACY) IS GOOD!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No. Just no. She's toxic. The good writing saved the second star, even if I truly hated the storyline.

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I gotta say that since MC was fist husband and he "new" husband wasn't cutting the mustard. You'd think in fairness she'd have gone looking for him earlier.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You had a really good story going here until you decided to end it as a RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My main problem with this story is the time frames.

The guy spends 9 years moping around feeling sorry for himself... Until he's saved by two lesbians. He's in his 40s so not prime sperm donor material. And if 9 years earlier is anything to go by, his sperm even then weren't as great at their job as some small dicked Asian dude. Though I guess being called Victor gave him an innate advantage.

Then we have this poorly explored relationship between is new family and his daughter and another 11? years go by. At this point he's in his 50s and we're meant to believe that he hasn't and couldn't find a younger better model than his aging ex-wife.

/

I get love and the love of one's life thing I really do, but 20 years is more than half his sexually aware/active life. Women, like men, don't age like fine wines, they mostly go to pot, and the ones that manage to keep their bodies even closely resembling their earlier life do so only through a significant effort or amazing genetic luck. Neither of which tend to be beneficial to ones psychological characteristics.

The way in which Traci, destroyed her marriage was pretty strange and unforgiveable. Strange in that if she loved Victor why was she still with the MC? If she still had vestiges of love for the MC and thought that their relationship could continue why would she even risk it? She had to know that if it were Victor's it'd be one of the cruelest things she could have done to the MC, bar shooting or stabbing him in the balls.

Perhaps even more damning, is that if she realised that a significant portion of her 'lust' was connected to the thrill of cheating, why didn't she cheat on Victor? She was with the MC for only 9 years but Victor for 20... She admits to being more fulfilled by the MC than by Victor and yet she remained loyal to Victor. I call BS on the whole explanation and rationalisation of her cheating and the grounds for reconciliation.

Perhaps if she'd just said, "I loved Victor for the thrill and then the money" I'd have sympathy as at least she'd have been an honest whore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What's with majority of author's making a pathetic mc, in all these raac stories, we get a slutty wife who's not remorseful, a pathetic husband who either divorce her and can't move on for years like seriously? Atleast attempt to write characters that would make sense for a reconciliation, like make the slut wife earn her second chance she did nothing hear, and the husband wow 9 years and can't move on? And the magical formula in all these reconciliation stories their friends patching them up again. Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story, Hooked, thanks for bringing it. I personally thought that last few paragraphs were funny as hell and I don’t give a damn what anyone else thinks. Besides, just because he’s gonna give her a little doesn’t mean he’s gonna marry her again. That’s one of those “been there, done that” things. I mean he already knows she ain’t marriage material. Like I said, good story, thanks again, Hooked.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

yeah... don't think I believe anyone holding a torch for that long nor forgiving a wife for giving birth to another man's bastard child. But I enjoyed the drama and loved the lesbian friendship though. The saddest/most tragic part of the story was Anna's childhood.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@oatmeal my mil went to her grave still loving the cheating ass of her divorced ex. That was over 20 years after thee divorce, she just never got over him.

So yeah, I think it's more than possible for people to carry torches for decades. As for forgiving someone for what she did, not really sure. I guess it all depends on a number of things, but if she stl looks as good as anything he can presently hit, I suspect that like most blokes he'd tap it and see. It's not like they're getting married.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Got to agree with the commenters below that think the MC should have impregnated both sundabce and butch. Not only that but he should have introduced the children to his ex, just to put her in her place before there was any possibility of any kind of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well told tale. I didn't knock the skill and effort of without even if I didn't "like" they way some things go. I understand his still loving and caring for ex wife in ways but given she needed to be semi coerced into apologizing and even in that was sort of lamenting her then second husband, who she'd cheated on first husband with and then married, cheating on her and not understanding. She just doesn't seem to have matured in understanding and perspective enough to be considering an intimate relationship with, unless he's going for friends with benefits but didn't seem like that's his character.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I cannot see it! I don't want to know these people or have a single one of them in my life. How idiotic a story. Taking that slut back is the absolutely stupidest twist any author could ever foist on his readers. It was a shitty story anyway.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

After what she had done to him, no one and I mean no one would ever forgive that, just ridiculous to make this a RAAC⭐️⭐️

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 1 month ago

I don't think that they were running off to get married again, they were going off to fuck, kind of like FWB...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Not a favorite story because Victor lived, and there was a senseless reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A five star Hooked special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In total agreement with Ocker53. Been there, done the time and a RAAC would be inconceivable.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Traci did not deserve to get him back. He should have moved on to a better woman years ago. After 20 years the best she should have hoped-for would-be tolerance. She will always have her kid and that reminder should prevent any RAAC.

muddman74muddman7414 days ago

Him getting back with the cheating slut Traci just ruined the story for me. Sorry Hooked. This one lost it's appeal to me with him getting back together with the cheating slut and turned a 5 to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Yeah she didn't get punished nearly enough for her bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous