All Comments on 'Best Moment to Nightmare and Back'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cant wrap my head around taking back a betraying whore

a woman who fucks around at work by definition is a whore, 3* for and interesting story but the ending sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Must agree with Previous comment

I have to agree with the previous comment, good story - BAD ending. NEVER take back a Cheater

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
"But sometimes, you can't make this shit up."

Obviously plenty of people have a go when submitting "stories" to literotica.

This was all over the place with no Rhyme or reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ending doesn't fit the story.

First you seeming put Sam's life on hold for 3 years to create your RAAC ending. The date that had the Butch and Sundance seal of approval is disappeared as if she never existed. Nothing in the interim especially considering the number of female friends he has who doubtlessly have straight female friends?

Second, I don't see that Traci did anything to atone for screwing up Sam's life. Is he really such a saint that he is going to accept having her son in her life as a constant reminder of the past?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I got as far as her pushing the baby out of her WOUND, look up the meaning of it, its not what YOU think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you fucked the story up..

Made him so that he didnt have a chance of finding someone else, and still pinning for his ex. i dont think anyone will do the same. i know its fictional but its not logical. also no remorse or atonement from her. if victor didnt fucked up, he will keep using lefty for the rest of his life? you tried to do a raac but lacked the reasons for it. you write well but your fucked up the ending. they didnt belong toghether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad

RAAC fetish story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

hansbwlhansbwlover 6 years ago
The trolls have had their say!

I found this story well written and with a good story line. To hell with the trolls, 5*

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
Once again

everyone's feelings count *except* his, cause women and children are weak victims of feelings but guys are the ones without feelings who just fix things.

When was the last time you read a rebuke like, "Look, dumbass, we get that you two had a bad experience" but it was directed at a woman, instead of a guy? Never, you have never seen or heard that kind of rude disrespect aimed at a woman in one of these stories.

I'm sick of this crap of we have to validate everyone's feelings but the guys.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
While most of the story...

...was well written, the RAAC was forced and wrong. Everyone's feelings were considered EXCEPT his.

It would have been a lot better if he had said (after his ex sees pictures of Billy), "Now that is what a son of mine looks like! Not that oriental bastard!"

3/5 for half a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*s

A very well written story. Characters that are very likable. Sam, Butch, Sundance, and his daughter. Sharp dialog, interesting plot with a neat twist.

Could possibly have used some more details about Sam and his failure to find another woman who could make him happy.

The wife was an evil, nasty, cheating.... But forgiveness after twenty year is possible. So gave you 4*s.

Enjoyed the story, thank you. 🤗👏👏

AMerryman

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
The "wound" was distracting, and hopefully an error.

I learned a new word in "consigliere". You need to work on subject and object pronouns, especially when used with prepositions. The old "a lesbian wants to have my baby" gambit has been used often, but still works to a degree since many lesbians do want a child. I suppose the one real issue would be the total betrayal and humiliation the wife heaped upon him. I wonder how it could be forgiven 22 years, or a hundred years, later. The woman he thought that he loved while married did not really exist. I suspect he might lose some of his anger after 22 years, but he'd never look upon her kindly after what she did. At least most people wouldn't, in my opinion.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Pretty good

Sorry, but the "Lesbians want my baby" sex thing was ridiculous. Do you even know any lesbians, Dude? The whole thing is preposterous.

If they were bi and in a FF relationship, okay. The lesbians I know would find the idea of having sex with a man repulsive, just as much so as a hetero man would find sex with another man repulsive. Still, the sperm donor way would be the ticket, even with committed bi women.

Other than that, pretty nice. Write another, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
evidently...

The guy was a sex god. First time with someone is seldom best yet he makes a confirmed lesbian orgasm a dozen times with his lips and tongue before ever entering her. Same outcome with her partner.

All females-including lesbians-talk about partner's sexual

prowess. As close as Butch and Sundance were to him, they certainly would have found him the perfect mate.

His reputation for sex god, not to mention his being viewed as PERFECT male makes your having him unable to find another wife in twenty years totally unrealistic.

He certainly would never forget the betrayal and humiliation of the bastard's birth.

Kimi1990 is as always most astute in her critique. Heed her words of encouragement!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
It was ok but you lost me at the delivery

If she was in love with Victor, why not divorce Sam? Why wait until the delivery for him to find out?

I'm a straight guy, I have no issue with gays but I certainly have zero desire to fuck one so why would confirmed lesbians want to fuck a guy to have a baby? With all due respect to lesbians, they wouldn't want to do it. Then there was the fact that he made act of them orgasm countless times? Is he a porn star in his spare time? Does he have a magical cock that every woman but his ex-wife loves?

Lastly, the fight. He assumed Victor was cheating with the pregnant blonde. What if he was wrong? Then he is left alone and angrily demands the woman's phone which she gives to him and is conveniently unlocked and he calls her husband. Picture the scene. This crazy man attacks a stranger is a classy restaurant and NO ONE DOES ANYTHING! No one restrains him, no one approaches him, no one does anything while an obviously pregnant woman is being robbed of her cellphone by a violent person while her partner is left bloodied and unconscious on the table? And who leaves their goddamn phone unlocked? Please? Tell me? If she was cheating, why the hell would she leave her phone unlocked?

You clearly didn't think this story through.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
What HDK Said

No way you forgive the cheating slut and go all RAAC with her!

Plus, where was the lawsuit against the company (and Victor) back in the day when he was Traci's boss and fucking her blind?

What about dual custody for Anna? Sam was clearly a loving, caring father who was capable of providing appropriate care for her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Another story about the wife having another man baby. At least there was no gang bangs in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"That was almost 20 years ago, you got divorced. It's done."

No, it's never done. The only -- only -- reason she's there is because Victor fucked up, not because she really came to her senses.

<P>

Reconciliation can work if it is logical and flows from the story. This is stupid, forced, and phony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: The trolls have had their say!

Translation: anyone who dares disagree with you is a troll.

<P>

BTW, Whackdoodle hit on a lot of the problems with this story. An especially big one was that if she was so in love with Victor, why did want Sam to be the father? Are we to think that if Sam was the father she would keep on having the affair, staying married to him while she was in love with Victor? Really?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Pass

I'll be civil, even friendly, for the sake of my kid. But I'll find someone else to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why the hell not? Neither he nor she have anything better going. They can both settle now, for second place.

She wanted Victor more, till he dumped her. He wanted Traci more, even after she effectively dumped him. Two losers licking their wounds and settling for what they hope is the next best thing, each other. If they can live with the humiliation and the resignation, why hold it against him?

I thought it was a plausible plot and well told. After 20 years the wife might have learned to be a better human being, and he obviously never got over her, so what was his alternative? They can retire and reminisce of how she fucked him over and how Victor fucked her over, with Victor's son providing the constant reminder of the most humiliating day in his life. Yeah, sounds like a wonder life ahead. My guess is one day he will blow his own brains out with one of those pistols, just after he blows her brains out. Or not. Who cares? Two losers who fucked up their lives, one through her actions, and the other through his inaction. She's only sorry Victor fucked her over, and he's just a sorry sucker period.

Still, a very dramatic and thought provoking story. Thank you for your time and effort.

dc64dc64over 6 years ago
Good story

All you whiners whingers moralists - Read it for what it is a story.... And a good one at that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't buy the end

I don't buy the end. How can he go back to her after the pain and humiliation she granted to him? He has a new life and had moved on. She only left her oriental husband because he was doing to her what she did to Sam. She was married and loved Sam and made him a cuckold and carried the baby of another man and kept him in the dark until after the delivery, and she wasn't even repentant of her actions because she was in love with the baby's father! Sorry, this is Matt Moreau's type of shit, where men have no back bone, and take humiliation and disrespect as a way of life and swallow their honor and pride in the name of unrequited love. People don't change in behavior. The womanizer will die womanizer, the gay man will die guy man. The cheaters die cheater, and the unwilling cuckold will die a willing cuckold if he takes the traitorous whore back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not just no, but hell no!

I call BS!

This is so implausible it's insulting to the intelligence. The humiliation he suffered is just about the worst a man can be made to suffer (Note I said a man, not some sick, worthless cuck) and there is no way in hell he'd ever forget it. He wasn't her plan B, he was more like plan Z. It is clear that now in her mid fifties no one else would have her and like the most tired RAAC the character bends over backwards to accomodate the chosen plot without regard to plausiblity to degree of hurt suffered.

She even lied to him in the fucking hospital. She hoped it was his? Bulshit! She was so full of how great her cheating pussyhound was, she was already preparing for the split. This is a total contradiction.

And what about this?

"You both paid a price for what went down almost 20 years ago."

What price. She had all the fucking fun. HE is ony one who paid a PRICE.

I'm not against reconciliations, in fact I enjoy them MORE than a BTB. But the reason I suspect the BTB crowd is so vocal is that burning the bitch is often a justifiable response for the character in the context of the story, however, the problem for me (and I'd guess a lot of others) is the "At all Costs" part of RAAC.

Reconciliation could be warrented, IF it was earned.

It wasn't.

She wasn't even sorry. She showed no regret. She showed no remorse and no contrition.

There should be no forgiveness. It just made him look weak, desperate and lacking in self respect.

1*

Best of luck with the next one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Not just no, but hell no!"

I am with you completely. especially with the EARNED reconciliation.

I am often derided as a member of the "Moral Brigade," wanting only to punish cheaters, where I only want them to pay the consequence of their actions, those consequences to vary with the offense, and may even include reconciliation.

The wife here obviously deserved nothing of the sort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Beat Victor Up?

Fuck that! I would have taken a picture and sent it to Traci with the caption "What goes around, comes around, Bitch!"

What cheaters always forget is he/she will cheat with you, they'll cheat ON you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No, huh-uh, nyet, and no way no how!

Pretty good till you lost it at the end. I've been reading stories on this site long enough that I can suspend my disbelief to an amazing extent, but I can't buy this ending. She had done way to much for me to believe he would roll over that easily. Apparently, you believe a guy will put up with anything if you give him a little sex. Not quite. You don't get that much return on investment without adding a little love and respect and I saw no evidence of that.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
good story.

First the morals.

Comments have already touched on

all the big ones.

Except one, in my opinion.

The set up with friends and Traci.

What kind of friends show such

little respect?

A meeting without the ex is ok,

but this set up is just mean.

I'm a bit surpriced in lack of comments

from RAAC fans.

Maybe it's because there is little chance

of happy ending to this story.

The ex was a selfish bitch and nothing

in the end of this story hints to a change.

Maybe the guy is a masochist.

Then the RAAC would work.

Enough said about the morals.

This story is well written and entertaining.

Never a dull moment.

Gets top ratings from me.

Well done writer!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@boatbumm Re: Suing the Company

That is a false and over-used trope in LW. Many use to so-called "morality clauses," not realizing that those are there to PROTECT the company, not expose them to lawsuits!

Morality clauses make it easier to fire bosses who use their position to seduce their subordinates. The only possible exposure the company has is if they knew about the affair and did nothing to stop it and/or encouraged or enabled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
maybe... maybe not....

After 20 years, I can see him leaving the past in the past, MOST people would. But its been almost 14 for me, and I hate the BITCH more now than I ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strong Story, but...

Strong story. Enjoyed it. Really. Yet, the reader must strive to keep reality checked at the door on a few things:

1. A man bringing a Lesbian to climax 8 - 10 times in a night.

2. Same as item 1, with her partner a day or two later.

3. Hooking back up with an Ex-wife after the delivery room surprise and treatment... even 20 years later.

Four stars.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 6 years ago
Good Story

I would have like to see the reconciliation happen 10 years after rather than 20.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Page 3, page 3, you ruined the story

Reconcile with slut

Who lies and stabbed your heart

Enjoy her cucky

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Time passes

I like the positive ending, though I agree the 20 years just dating in a semi-holding pattern was a lot of wasted time. Maybe they have a few good years left, and it makes the daughter happy. I’m not sure why, when a guy is cheated on, he insists on calling his girl a whore. She’s a slut, not a whore, unless there is indeed money changing hands. I guess it just sounds meaner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending sucked - RAAC bullshit effort.

Only a demented faggot (like wantswhiteboys or bonnietaylor2) would be stupid enough to take back this 20 years-later cheating slut. And no STD tests, come on author, put some plausibility into your brain-dead at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story is yours

It went the way you chose it to go. I'm always amazed by people who will argue that it should have been written differently, to suit their beliefs. Did I have some of the same feelings as them? Sure. Traci was a cold cunt. But it's not my story.

So I'll keep any criticisms leveled at you to technical points, rather than artistic differences. For a good writer, there were far too many punctuation errors in your story. A character asks a question, but you end the sentence with a period instead of a question mark. And you did it often.

Sam introduces his ex to Butch and Sundance by saying, "Ladies, this is my ex-wife, Traci, mother of my daughter, Anna." Butch and Sundance know Anna well, and obviously know she's Sam's daughter. So saying "..mother of my daughter, Anna" sounded too stiff and formal to be comfortably believable. "Ladies, this is my ex-wife, Traci, Anna's mother" would have worked better.

Lastly, at one point you have Sundance shaking her head in agreement. Generally people nod their head to indicate agreement, and shake their head to signal disagreement.

Petty criticisms? Some may see it that way, but for me these flaws were a distraction from an otherwise very well written story. A proofreader or editor would have (or should have) caught the errors. Please keep writing, and thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, well written 5*

Don't worry about the bitter BTB brigade.

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
My new pet peeve

is that in these stories, women and girls have a right to their feelings, but men still don't. Whenever men have any kind of negative emotional reaction to getting screwed, they are told to suck it up, to think of others, etc. Well, men have a right to their feelings, too, and they are just as valid as anyone else's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no way in hell take back such a cheating adulterer

she carried on an affair for almost two years and had another man's child while lying to her husband, who that is sane would try to get them back together? 2* for the lesbian couple and the child but 0 for an almost forced RAAC!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Yuck 😝 and yucky

Big nope on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no sense

Victor is fired for knocking up second female but not Traci?

Traci testifies about Victor's AFFAIRS with employees meaning she knew he regularly cheated on her.

In the end, Traci gets what she wants everytime with no real remorse for her despicable betrayal

No sense to this story

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
A nice hook and a nice sendoff

What more can you ask from a story. Of course it's fantastical (same root as fantastic) but then so are the 44DD boobs most of the stories on Literotica seem to contain. But, just like a lap dance, sit back and enjoy it.

So you get a great dramatic lead in, a satisfying revenge plus a make-up son he missed out on in the middle, and a whimsical close. GOTTA be 5* and favorited.

Keep writing them and I'll keep reading.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Just read it! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
avidfa

Are you also tired of the scene in some stories where the fellow gets to apologize to the cheating spouse for his failings? Or is that just me?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyable plot and characters, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun Story

Except: What did anyone see in Traci? As far as one can tell from this story, the woman had close to zero redeeming qualities. I could have seen them reconciling to be "friends and co-parents", but lovers?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re-Reading

#1 - I DON'T have a problem with deciding you want somebody else (though I've never bought the "we just fell in love" BS), but if that's the case, you give your spouse a FAVORABLE divorce, BEFORE fucking the lover.

#2 - "She hoped it wasn't Asian?" Why not? Would she then have stayed with him? BTW, the month in the summer is pretty standard, what happened in the delivery room would have had little to no effect on that.

"They both admitted easily they were lesbians" - Wasn't that already obvious?

I don't care that Butch and Sundance had heterosexual experience, his blowing them away sexually was over the top.

Sorry, not buying the reconciliation, at least as far as any sort of relationship goes. The author dealt MUCH more wisely with the "it was 20 years ago, let it go" argument in the new story. Hey, they want to bury the hatchet, be friends, maybe FOB's, go for it, but anything more would be off the table for me. I certainly didn't appreciate the pressure out on him by Butch, Sundance and Anna. A little encouragement, sure, but his wishes deserved more respect. One thing that wasn't brought up was her son. He might be an adult now, but he's rightfully still in her life, but will be a constant reminder of her infidelity.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Well told

Just not one I enjoyed.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Okay

Well — it looks like I am in the minority. I enjoy stories which are not cookie-cutter and have a new approach. So with that it mind I have to say that I enjoyed it. Yeah, a lot of heart break and deception but it was needed to make the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
enjoyed the story

Keep doing you the stories r pretty good love the different angles u take.

acupacupabout 6 years ago
It was a good story...

...right up to the end. Trust once lost can NEVER be fully regained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

@Onethird - if she's cheating on her husband by fucking the man who signs her paychecks, it's fair to call her a whore and not just a slut.

@Erotfan - statistically, DD breasts are a lot more common in the real world than the 10+ inch cocks so often featured in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
shame

victor should have commit sucide when he was recall in shame to japan, that a honorable thing to do, if he did not he is not japaneses

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total fucking bullshit !!!

She fucked him over so bad and didn’t give a fuck about his feelings and after all the bullshit you put them back together ....... not no but FUCK NO !!!!

Who ever wrote this story is a closet cuckold !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NO. Hell No

Why have him reunite with the cheating cunt.

She done him wrong. 20 years late does not reduce the severity of the crime.

Stay away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you dont take in the trash, you throw it away

2* at least you wrote something

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
The BTBs need to Relax. This is a Good Thing for Sam

So here is how I see it. Sam's happy, well paid, loves his daughter, has great friends and has moved on.

Traci shows up after 20+ years, fucked up and lonely. She's probably well off based on divorcing a rich guy. Her son is an adult. She finally eats crow and admits she gave up the best thing she ever had.

They're both in their early 50's. There dating makes their daughter happy. Sam is going to get a lot of pussy whenever he wants no questioned asked. There's no need for commitment, remarrying, living together, etc. Just good sex. Maybe even a little revenge sex to remind Traci what is missed for 20 years.

It's a win/win for Sam, happy daughter & happy dick with no strings attached. Who knows maybe after 6 months of monkey sex, Sam may realize that the feelings he carried all this time were just idealized memories. When the reality that Traci really wasn't all that wonderful sets in, he can always dump her. He's been his own person for decades, I don't think he'll wimp out and feel sorry for her if "that ole' feeling" just ain't there.

At 50, a guy has a lot of juice left in the tank. And if in good health, has a good 20 years to empty it. At this point one pussy is as good as another. Traci fits the bill.

Go For It!

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
decent story

But id have told the daughter and the two lesbians( see I'm not being nasty) to mind their own fucking business, as politely as possible. The ex fucked around he sent her packing roll credits the end. if shes lonely that's her problem not his. So he can go find another relationship, marry or not and be as happy as he wishes. when someone burns you and that bridge you keep walking, no reason to revisit the past when you have clean hands and conscience.3 stars

waifwaifabout 6 years ago
Continuity Issue

""Look, dumbass, we get that you two had a bad experience -a horrendous experience - a long time ago," Butch began in her best attorney voice. "But grow up. That was almost 20 years ago, you got divorced. It's done."

How can Danny be 22 years old at the end? Three years earlier Anna was 22. When you add the fact that he divorced less than 20 years earlier, the baby would've needed to be 2 years old the day he was born.

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

2* - It was a good until he took the cheating slut back and his FEMALE friends pushed him into it. What that whore did to him is a once-in-a-lifetime total burn that gets NO forgiveness. Her bed confession was the true slap to his face beyond the delivery room. So it's +20yrs, she still has no honor. OK, booty call only but never remarry!!! She is a whore use as a whore.

Actually, this setup would seriously damage my relationship with Butch & Sundance, but they had leverage on him in Billy. Typical woman crap.

Anna is also a piece of work not seeing the moral issues here. And if she was the odd person out of Traci/Victor/Danny family group - why didn't she opt OUT of living with Traci on her 13th Bday?

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
What Loejtb said

Settle down, he won she lost. She knows it. She lost a ton. He didn't lose anything, and now she'll do just about anything for him. Decent revenge piece!!

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Sorry, although I like rec. stories in this case no. They could be friends I guess, but nothing else. She did the unthinkable and from that there is no return, as he said her son would always be a reminder plus she was married to and in love with victor twice as long as she was married to him and would still be married to Victor if he hadn’t cheated on her. She was lonely with few prospects and looked at her ex as better than being alone. He needs to run and run fast not be the dumb cuck husband and take her back. Then Victor would have the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Evil

Traci is not only an redeemed slut and the worst kind of whore, she is pure evil.

Sam needs to follow his first instinct and not say 200 words to her for the next twenty years. Those words should be along the lines or; whore, suck my cock, spread 'em, get the fuck out until I call you ...

C

0zed0zedabout 6 years ago
Damn Wimp!

I hate wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I could only give it 2 stars.

Not bad, but because of the ending, I could only give it two stars. I don't have a problem with reconciliation stories when the reconciliation might be warranted, but with some marital crimes, reconciliation destroys any good feelings for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Most of commenters got it right

This looks more like RAAC than a believable reconciliation story.

Ii'm sure he had a lot of chances to have a new relationshiop with a faithful and more deserving woman. Instead he goes back to a whoere who cheated on him, tried to trick him to raise another man's child and told him in his face that she didn't love him anymore. She showed no regret, made no attempt to give him a heartfelt apologize or did counseling or soul searching. 20 years after the fact she gives him a piss poor explanation. What bothers me more is her supposed lesbians family taking the cheating cunt side.

Sorry a good story till you ruined with your RAAC ending. As many others said I'm not against reconciliation, but this story leaves me with a bad taste of mouth. Not a happy ending at al. He got screwed again.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Interesting Reaction to the Story

Personally I enjoyed it and felt that It was a possibility as a plot. If they had all

ready remarried I would be shocked. But even hooking up does not guarantee RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad ending

Who goes back after20 years with the whore wife who fucked you over.and was pregnant with another mans kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

Entertaining story with good flow and for me the ending was OK. You never attempted to write that they were getting back together again so I can take it that they were both horny and pleased each other. *****

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
B and S were full of BS...

His body told him all he needed to know. He could communicate civilly with Traci, but an intimate trusting relationship, no. His sister friends and even his daughter needed to acknowledge what the man went through; instead, they told him, basically, to "suck it up and move on -- it's been twenty years." His attacking Victor at the restaurant and calling all the concerned parties didn't mean that he was still in love with Traci. He wanted Victor punished for again perpetrating his bullshit, and he wanted the injured parties spared pain because he knew how bad that could be. That wasn't romantic, that was heroic and compassionate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story-telling ...

... but a serious grammar gaucherie ("I believed some of those tears were for she and I) can shock the knowing reader out of the story for a bit.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
The ending ruined it

Forget the crap about the 'schoolgirl crush' she tried to pass off to him as an excuse. The fact was, she had another man's baby, and then told her HUSBAND that she was in love with said other man. No way would he EVER take her back, not in ten, twenty or thirty years. Sorry, but one star.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
ending

Good story until the ending. Just too much water under the bridge

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 6 years ago
3rd read

Still a good read. Not the ending I wanted but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What was Traci thinking!

Hasn't she ever seen a Japanese porno video. Japanese guys have really small dicks. According to the Google search their average dick length is less than 4.3 inches. Now obviously there are some Japanese guys who are bigger than the average but they are all porno actors. So Victor (the over achiever) will be on the lower side of 4.3 inches, more like 3.5 inches. What was Traci thinking, lmao!

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Sam and Traci's hand in hand exit from the bar – oh, hell no!

Butch and Sundance are way out of line saying, "Look, we get that you two had a bad experience -a horrendous experience - a long time ago, but grow up.... If you two didn't have any history together, would you want to date her?” Well, in fact Sam had the bad/horrendous experience. On the day her love child was born, Traci told Sam that shewas in love, had met “the man of her dreams” while “happily married,” and told Sam that sex with him was “special and fantastic” but a little bit more so with her lover. She did not apologize to Sam when at the delivery of his long-awaited son he was humiliated with evidence of her betrayal. She married her dream lover, and for eleven months of every year that she and Victor were married, her daughter got more and more toys but no time with her mother because Traci and her dream man put all of their time in on their son. She had no outside job, was supposed to make a home for her family but excluded her daughter. Traci not onlyhad no bad experience but clearly was dedicated to Traci. Years later, she showed up at the bar to see Sam as an “old friend.” Bullshit. Sam said himself, “You don't do to a best friend - let alone a husband - what Traci did to me.” He should have told her that the only reason he tolerated her existence on his planet was that she was Anna's mother, and the cake eater was barely that.

I understand why Anna, bless her heart, would want her parents together. She'd been a loved only child and was looking forward to being a big sister, then during her mother's marriage to Victor, Anna's doting father was out of her life most of the year and she was kept outside of the mother-father-and-baby-makes-three family circle. Having her parents together again would give her even though now an adult to be the chance to again be with both her parents instead of left aside as she was since childhood, but Butch and Sundance should back off. They say, "You both paid a price for what went down almost 20 years ago, “ is a lie because only he and Anna paid. Traci got her dream man until Sam uncovered dream man's plan to trade her in on younger model. Traci tried to go back to Sam's stronger love as fallback.

Nothing new to add to Hooked1957's story (I contributed high to its ranking).

I want Sam to walk out that door while holding Traci's hand, turn and look back at the grins on Butch's and Sundance's faces and say loud and clear for everyone's benefit. “You know my body rejects sex with you, Traci. Ask Butch and Sundance if you doubt my ability to perform with anyone else, but why would that be? Well, maybe it's because for a year-and-a-half of our nine-year marriage you lied and cheated on me, then you told me how much you enjoyed sex me while the thought of maybe carrying Victor's child instead of mine turned you on even more. If that isn't disrespect, it ought to top the list of its definitions. You come back saying that you were thinking with your lower half and now realize that you traded me, “the best thing you ever had for mediocrity.” Well, I knew that, and I know why Anna wants us together, and no, I don't forgive you for the years you spent neglecting our daughter, that's just more proof that you're all about what you want, and damn everyone else. I don't want bad things for you, Traci, but I'll never trust you to be wholly invested in me and our family. I think I'll listen to what both the upper and lower parts of my body keep telling me – my life will be 'a little more special, a little more fantastic' without you.”

Then we go to the last spoken line of the story. “I looked tentatively at Butch, then at Sundance, grabbed Traci's hand and pointed her toward the door. Then I whacked her in the ass and said, 'get moving.'"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure bullshit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I loved the different twist to the ending of this story, plus the good guy wins on several different levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure bullshit

I'm not part of the BTB crowd. I do enjoy a good reconciliation story. This is not one of them.

The story was good till you ruined with that bullshit ending.

Let me ask you a question: What's going yo happen with her son? If they get together he's going to be around. A constant reminder of her infidelity.

She disrepected him and never apologized, not really. Even the apologize she gave him looked more like caving than really heartfelt: "I'm supposed to put on sack cloth and ashes before you'll even speak to me like a person." Do you think this is really how a remorseful person acts? Or these are the words of entitled bitch who doesn't want to apologize but is forced too?

Sorry no happy ending here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad

That he was an Asian shows that victors conquests were real whore. You know he hasn’t much cock, it was money those sluts loved. How anyone could forgive or forget is beyond me. Traci is a slut. Now. Forever.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Story Good; Ending Sucked!

I'm definitely not in the BTB loving gang and unless the wife went out of her way to fuck with the husband I want her to be happy eventually. So no problem she had a successful marriage with Victor.

The problem I have with her is three fold. First, obviously, she didn't show any love for Sam cheating on him, then telling him she's in love with the Victor and wants to marry him. That shit happens, you cannot force to stay in love with someone, so whatever. But then if she had any love for him she should have found a way to help the Sam move on. By that I mean she sits down to explain things to him, apologize, whatever and obviously the dude never moved on as 22 years later he was not with another woman and found love again. Third, she comes back and in explaining things to Sam she tells him how exciting the cheating was and she got a thrill fucking him while she was carrying another man's baby. I mean where is the fucking redeeming quality in her as far as Sam is concerned. Maybe for Anna, her second child, Victor, her parents, her neighbors, the garbagemen, everyone else she was an amazing human being. But as far as Sam was concerned this was someone that couldn't have possibly loved him or even minimally cared for his welfare.

The part of the story I didn't like is that while he did make a "family" for himself with Anna, Butch and Sundance (I really liked those two characters), he never was able to move on from the betrayal. The stories on LW that are unrealistic are ones that within 6 months he is dating a beauty queen and becomes a billionaire. This story had everything else realistic including the ex having a successful marriage, them doing financially better, but it's also realistic that Sam after 3 or 5 years would have been able to move on with another woman. Heck I would have loved for a triad with Butch and Sundance raising Billy. And, of course, the last thing I didn't like is he came to Traci's rescue (not beating of Victor, but picking her up by dating her), when in fact at every opportunity she did the opposite to him. In most LW stories I've argued the husband should help out the wife, even after the cheating, if she falls, but in this case she shat on him for 22 years and showed no interest in his welfare. He should have reciprocated the same to her. She didn't fail Sam just for that 1.5 years of cheating, but the 22 years that followed as well.

Otherwise, a great story otherwise, with some great characters.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

This story was great until you totally fucked it up with the ending.

Traci was an unbelievable cunt who betrayed Sam in the worst way possible. Not only was she cheating on him for a year and a half, she deliberately got knocked up by her lover, then got off on duping the husband. He cared for her throughout the pregnancy, only for to surprise him with a bastard in the delivery room! What kind of an evil monster does that to someone they claim to love?

There's no way he'd ever forgive that! What's worse, is he never gets any revenge on the vile slut. She gets her younger lover and a luxury lifestyle as his trophy wife, while the devastated ex-husband never moves on from her devastating betrayal. A better ending for this would have been Sam murdering Victor, killing the love of Traci's life and leaving her heartbroken (With Sam getting away with it obviously, while Traci knew it was him).

Oh, and the lesbians turning on Sam at the end really sucked as well. Telling him to "grow up" and reconcile with that whore, felt like they were stabbing him in the back.

anniegraceanniegracealmost 6 years ago
TRUST. . RESPECT.. NONE

I must agree with the other comments. Seriously, how can a human being be with a person they can never trust? A person that has proven that they lack respect for you.. what an awful way to live.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
A great story

with a different twist to the end.

Nicely done.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
I know, I know!

I normally wouldn't rate a story with this much of an insult to the protagonist ending in a recon, so high.

But I liked Buch & Sundance. And BTW. When is he going to tell Traci about Billy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crappy ending

Even after all that time had passed Traci STILL needed her daughter to remind her she never was really sorry nor had she sincerely apologized for her cheating. Now, twenty years later and twenty pounds heavier, you want us to believe he's going to let her back into his life and into his bed because something his lesbian buddies said to him? She's only there because her preferred life collapsed when Victor turned out to be a cheater - surprise, surprise! A truly horrible ending that ruined the story completely. PS. After the divorce was final he should have sued Traci and Victor's Company for not enforcing the C,C and R's. Getting them canned would have been a little revenge and might have given him reason to petition the Court for full custody of his daughter. He that might have embarrassed Traci's parents some more, which they deserved. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

another chapter where they live together but never married

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah You Can

Yeah, you can and you did “make this shit up”. “Shit” being the operative word. I can’t believe any man would re-connect with his ex-wife after she had another man’s baby, especially while still married to her “first” husband. It was a good story, it had some interesting plot twists, right up to the end. But when Butch and Sundance decided to push him back to his ex-wife, it lost me. They claimed to be his friends, hell, he gave them a baby. And then they stabbed him in the back. Oh, and don’t forget the daughter’s self-serving knife in the back. Yep, the ending pretty much destroyed what started out to be a good story. D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd have no problem hate fucking the whore

but I would never be exclusive, or cuddle, or even buy her so much as a ten cent cup of coffee

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Not Bad

One thing I've learned in my lifetime is that time is the greatest healer so I buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whoa, This is a REALLY bad Idea!

You wrote, "A contract would be drawn up, giving them full parental rights but acknowledging me as the birth father, and while they would raise the child, they still wanted me around to provide extra love and support, and be the 'expert' on any number of things that might arise that would take the insight of a man."

So, this contract would mean that the two women would have ALL the power in this scenario--keeping you around for as long as you were useful and agreeable--and you would have no parental rights to ensure the safe upbringing of your child?

Pardon me, but, to use your "nightmare" terminology, that sounds like you just jumped from the frying pan into the fire! I know this is fiction, but this setup is colossally stupid. TWO people have enough trouble getting along when the law protects their rights, and that is always in the background giving them equal leverage in the input on how to raise a child. Now, you've thrown another person into the mix, (three parents), take away one of their rights' to determine what's best for a child, and think somehow that's going to work?

DELUSIONAL. Obviously you don't work in family law.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Traci deserved nothing

No way he should or could have a relationship with her. Just seeing her son would set me off in this situation. "Hey Danny, last time I saw you was coming out of your cheating mother's snatch! Merry Christmas!" Victor warranted a beat down on his own right. Didn't have to be love for Traci. Interesting story but so many things didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Believeable

Speaking from personnal experience I know Sam can forgive Traci and even feel the love he once had but he will never forget her cheating on him and will never fully trust her. For me it was 45 years ago and we are still together but I can never forget and when she goes on a trip I always wonder if she is cheating again.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

At least he got a chance to smack Victor around a little bit. I just can't buy the reconciliation though. That was too much disrespect to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meeeehhhhh, no, no, NO!!! Never ever!!! Not even piss on the cunt when on 🔥 !!!

Hell NO!!!

No rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nooo...

Raac attack! She doesn't deserve to be forgiven. Also, I wonder if butch and Sundance broke up, would one of them come after him for child support...I like your stories, but this one not so much.. thanx!

Loklie

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 5 years ago
No. Sorry, but just no!

She admitted she betrayed him and humiliated him because doing so gave her a thrill. She acquired the lavish life style of the rich and famous and enjoyed it to the full all these years. Now, he's supposed to "grow up" and pretend it never happened? I assume the argument is that she has learned from the pain and heartache caused by her previous actions and would never make the mistake of betraying him again. To me, this implies he also learned from the pain and heartaches caused by his previous actions and would never make the mistake of marrying her again.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I enjoy them even when I don't agree with them.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 5 years ago
Before I finish reading this..

The baby is Oriental? Give me a break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous