Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 02

Story Info
Frank gets a threesome. Danny, Linda, & Erin gets some too.
10.1k words
4.58
4.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

S1E9

After a screw-up with the District Attorney, there was a chance that several very violent criminals could be set free.

Frank had a meeting set with the D.A., but he left town on so-called urgent business and sent Erin to the Commissioner's office to sort things out.

In the meeting, the last one of the day for Frank were The D.A., his assistant, Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk) and himself.

As always, Erin looked very professional, while looking extremely hot too. She was in a dark gray skirt and jacket to match, with a silky burgundy wrap-around blouse beneath it. Her dark brown hair hung past her shoulders and it made her look even more alluring.

Abigail was wearing a two piece black skirt and jacket. She had high heels on, showcasing her long, slender legs. Her honey blonde hair was pulled back in a very tasteful bun.

Abigail opened the door and Frank asked her, "Who's up next?"

She stood by the opened door and announced, "Manhattan District Attorney, sir."

He stood as he reviewed the document from the last meeting, "Send him in."

Erin walked in, "Commissioner."

His head popped up, "Counselor." He pointed to the chair before the desk, "Please."

She took a seat and Abigail took the seat beside her.

Frank took a seat behind his desk, "So, where are we, Counselor?"

Erin cleared her throat, "I've found grounds to hold without bail and retry four of the prisoners in question."

He nodded, "Good."

She continued, "There are two outstanding problems. Garth Kraver, pedophile. Convicted on three counts of sexual conduct on a child in the first degree. The judge is set to rule on whether to vacate this conviction."

He looked annoyed, "Where do you think the judge will come down?"

"I'm worried, but not as worried as I am about Dick Reed." She handed Abby the file, "I've prosecuted some animals before, but what he did to those three women before he killed them..... "

Frank nodded, "The worst of the worst."

She continued, "Our best chance on this is if I can get Becky Watalski to testify in a new trial. I've gone to see her three times to persuade her to testify, but.... Becky is Reed's only surviving victim."

Abby looked at the file, "It says she was tortured for 19 hours. She had the presence of mind to free herself from her burning bed by holding her bindings over the flames."

Frank was fuming, "She was still able to provide a detailed description that led us to Reed."

Erin continued, "DNA evidence to convict him on the three murder charges, and due to her fragile state, we did not have to try her case."

Frank looked to her, "We'll have a constant watch on Reed, and you'll find a way to put him back behind bars, Counselor."

Baker left the room and Frank came around and took the seat she just vacated, "So, where's your boss?"

She smiled at him, "On a plane to Scottsdale"

He smiled at her, "Nice of him to drop this fucking mess in your lap."

She looked down, but smiled too, "I'm Charley's defense, he was scheduled to speak at the DA's conference months ago."

He shook his head, "Charley Rossellini wasn't shy about taking credit when he put these perps away, but now that the heat's on.... "

She cut him off, "So Detective Abigail Baker, huh? She she is a very. very good looking woman"

He nodded, "Yes she is, and to top it off, she is incredible at her job. Okay so now that our business is complete, how about a drink to lessen the blows of the monumental screw-up."

She nodded, "Okay, but only if you invite Detective Baker to join us."

He led her over to the sofa and picked up the phone and when he got a reply, "Baker, would you mind coming in here?" He hung up and went to pour out three glasses of scotch.

Abby came in, "Yes Commissioner?"

"Have a seat Baker, unwind, we had a shitty day, we all deserve a drink and a little relaxation."

She took the drink from him and took a seat beside Erin. She turned to her, "To putting those fuckers back where they belong."

Erin chuckled, "I love the way you phrased that, perfect." She toasted back and took a sip, "So Detective Baker, how do you like working for my Grinch of a father?"

She smiled weakly over the top of her glass, "I like it just fine. And please, call me Abby."

"Fine, Abby, but that sounds like a safe answer? She looked to Frank and gave him the tell her tell the truth look.

Frank took another sip of his scotch, "Don't hold back, Baker. I know I can be a prick sometimes."

She chuckled, "A little more than just sometimes, Commissioner, but to tell the truth, he is very fair, very opinionated, sometimes very stubborn, but the best I've ever worked with and that is the truth."

Erin started to laugh, "Dad, you better keep this one, she is worth her weight in gold."

He stood up and came over to the two of them, "I think I'm going to keep the two of you." He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Erin's lips and he saw Abby's mouth drop open and heard her gasp. The kiss grew steamier and as he pulled back, he looked to Abby. He placed his finger under her chin and raised her lips up to his. He kissed her too and he heard a tiny moan deep in her throat. He felt her lips part under his and he found her tongue flick out and fought to find his.

He broke the kiss and stood upright and before Abby could recover from the incredible kiss, she found Erin kissing her now. The kiss from Erin was a lot more tender, but at the same time so much hotter.

Abby soon was returning the kiss and she felt Erin's hand sneak beneath her suit jacket. She found one of Abby's very large and very firm tits. It was encased in a lacy, black bra. She felt the nipple perk up under her caress and she knew this was going to be a very, very hot encounter.

Erin pulled back slightly and stared into Abigail's bright blue eyes, "I've wanted to do it, like forever. I'm happy to say, it wasn't a disappointment." Erin pulled her back in for another kiss, but this one was a lot more intense.

Abby returned the kiss too. Parting her lips, she sucked playfully on Erin's tongue. She ran her hands beneath Erin's jacket and slipped it off her slender shoulders.

Erin spun Abby around in their embrace and she began to nibble at Abby's ear and down her exposed neck. She looked up at her father, How about giving me a hand with Abigail's blouse, Dad?"

Frank already had his coat, tie, vest and shirt off. He stepped forward and brushed Abby's cheek with the back of his hand. He loved how she let out a tiny sigh, closed her eyes and leaned into the caress. He began plucking away at the pearly white buttons on her white dress shirt. She giggled when he tugged the tails out of her tight skirt and undid the final two button. He ran his hands down her slender arm and unbuttoned the cuff and did the same with the other cuff.

Erin continued to feast on the sensitive flesh of Abby's neck and when she saw her father unbutton the second cuff, she swiftly slipped the blouse off her trembling body.

Abby blushed and raised her hands and gently ran them through Frank's dark mat of chest hair. He stepped closer and he captured her lips with his. She let out a gasp when she felt his mustache tickle her upper lip.

As Abby leaned in towards Frank for the kiss, it gave Erin the chance to unsnap Abigail's bra. She drew the straps down her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

Frank took half a step back and gazed at her plump, firm breasts. He licked his lips, "Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, Abigail."

She lowered her head and blushed, but Frank placed a finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes. He shook his head, "No reason to be shy or embarrassed Abigail, you are a vision of loveliness."

Erin turned her around and nodded, "Oh yes, you are so beautiful. I wish I had breasts half as lovely as yours." She cupped one, her thumb rolled the bright pink tip and lowered her face and closed her lips over its twin.

Abby closed her eyes and rolled her head against Frank's bare chest. She moaned and her hands came up and clutched at Erin's head, pressing her face tighter to her lush mound of flesh.

Frank's hands ran down her arms and after grazing her breasts, he grabbed hold of her hips. He caressed her there and moved to the zipper at the side of her skirt. He tugged it downward and as it parted, he worked the tight material from side to side. It was clinging to her hips and he finally managed to pry it from her hips and down her legs.

Abigail was breathing heavily as the two Reagan's worked over her lush body. She pressed her nearly naked ass back against Frank's large lump in his pants. She was nearly naked, Frank was naked to the waist, but Erin was still fully clothed.

Frank looked down and saw the gorgeous blonde in black heels, black stocking and a tiny black thong. The black garter belt dug into the flesh of her fine ass and thighs. He finally made a move, guiding the blonde detective to the large leather sofa.

Erin stood over her on one side and unwrapped the silky blouse she was wearing. She tossed it onto the sofa chair. She reached back and popped open her satin bra. She shook her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She licked her lips as she stared down at the gorgeous blonde stretched out on the sofa. She removed her skirt and shimmied out of her panties. Naked, she approached Abby. She sank to her knees and reaching out, she drew Abigail's panties down her legs.

Abby went to unhook her garter, but Erin stopped her, "Leave them on if anything they make you look even hotter, if that's even possible." She leaned down and without any fanfare, she kissed the pouty lips of Abby's glistening slit. She worked her tongue through her folds. Her hands ran up her body and pinched Abby's nipples. She doubled her efforts on Abby's pussy and Abby arched her ass off the bed and fisted Erin's dark, thick hair.

Frank looked on as he removed his pants and shorts, taking his shoes and socks off along with them. He stood there naked, slowly stroking his shaft. He moved over to where Abigail's head was resting on the cushion. He stepped closer to her and dangled his stiff cock before her.

Abby reached out and grabbed hold of his hairy ass. She pulled him closer and his cock flopped across her bee-stung lips. She wet her lips and moved her head from side to side, sliding his cock along her lips. She parted them and allowed more of her wet lips skim across his fat cock. Her tongue flicked out and she gave it even more attention. Finally she turned her head sideways and welcomed the fat head of his cock to enter her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue whipped around and around the head. She pulled him closer to the sofa and allowed nearly half of his cock enter her mouth.

Erin looked up from between Abby's squirming legs. She loved how Abby's nylon covered legs ran across her arms shoulders and cheeks. She dipped her head and began licking at the creamy juices that seeped out of Abigail's tight, hot pussy. She reached up and grabbing Abby's legs, she planted them on her shoulders and ran one hand around to Abby's tight, perfectly rounded ass. She ate her, and shoved two fingers deep into her tight cunt. She looked upward and saw more and more of her father's cock sink into Abby's mouth.

Frank's one hand was mauling her tits, while his other hand was cradling her head in his hand. He plucked away at the pins holding her hair up in a tight bun. It came tumbling down and it draped over her face and his cock. He groaned and Abby chuckled when she felt his cock leap in her mouth.

Abby knew how her hair, once down, would make her look wild and it was certain the affect it had on Frank. She sucked harder as she felt Erin's fingers sinking deeper in her pussy. She trembled and quivered when she felt Erin diddling her G-spot. She pulled her mouth off of Frank's cock as she came. The last thing she wanted was to bite her boss' cock off.

Frank took the opportunity to climb in behind his daughter. He caressed her tight, gorgeous ass and slapped it and she groaned into Abby's pussy. He grabbed his saliva coated cock and swept it up and down her sopping cuntlips. He let out a moan when he felt her pussy nearly sucked him into her. He pushed forward and even though she was turned on, she was still as tight as ever.

She wiggled her ass as she tried to get used to his thickness again. She clung to Abby as she shivered. She never, ever got accustomed to his cock and hoped she never would.

Frank sank more of his cock into her and he looked down and saw his nuts resting on Erin's ass cheeks. He reached out and took hold of one of Abby's legs that were resting on Erin's shoulder. He removed her high heel and placed her nylon covered toes in his mouth.

Abby shrieked out and growled out, "Oh fuck, I can't hold off any longer!" She came for a second time. She was gasping for air and she looked down and saw Erin's face coated with her juices. She turned red, but knew it wasn't something she could control. She looked further up and gasped as she watched her boss sucking on her toes and his hand was running up and down her perfectly turned calf and knee.

Erin was close to cumming, but she groaned out when suddenly her father pulled back and his slime covered cock popped out. It bobbed up and down and it was dripping with her cunt juices.

Frank fell back and rested his ass on the opposite arm of the sofa. He watched as Erin crawled up Abby's lush body and they met together in a hot, passionate kiss.

Erin whispered in Abby's ear and she giggled and nodded. They got off the sofa and they both grabbed one of Frank's feet and they pulled on them and he flopped down onto the cushions of the sofa. His head bounced off the arm and landed flat on the sofa.

He looked up at them and waited to see what they had in mind. Abby swung her leg over his lower body and grabbed his cock. He watched as those black nylon covered legs slid across his super excited flesh. She wiggled her hips and she threw her head back as she felt his cock part her cuntlips and slowly penetrate her pussy. She grinned down at him and her long, blonde hair, tousled and messy, danced around her pretty face. She licked her lips and her mouth dropped open as she settled down, taking every inch he had to give her.

Frank reached up to grabbed her swaying tits, but just as he grabbed hold of them, he was pushed aside.

Erin climbed up and settled down on his face, reverse cow-girl style. She let out a gasp when she felt her father's mustache scrape across her aching clit. She leaned forward and before long the two women were locked in a torrid embrace. Their lips were plastered together. Their tits mashed together as they both rode Frank. One his cock and the other his talented lips and tongue. Erin grunted loudly against Abby's mouth when she felt her father's tongue worming its way into her asshole. She was on the verge of cumming earlier and just that was all it took. She clung to Abby as she let loose a stream of cum, coating her dad's mouth.

Frank was on the edge too. He couldn't believe, even after all time he spent with Abigail, he couldn't believe how wet and how tight she was. She came a couple times with Erin, but he knew she loved his cock.

Abby rode Frank's cock and she clung to Erin. They both came together and she could feel Frank's cock swell in her pussy. She bounced up and down as hard and as fast as she could. She collapsed against Erin, unable to go any more. She didn't have to, Frank unloaded a volley of cum that bathe her pussy to overflowing. When she felt him blasting her full of his cum, it triggered her orgasm to an even stronger climax. She dropped her head to Erin's shoulder and gave it a tiny bite.

Erin who was cumming down from the orgasm inflicted on her by her father. She too clung to Abby and they fell against the back of the sofa and held on and just shivered and shook.

After a few minutes, Frank was patting Erin on her gorgeous tight ass, "Ah, when you get a chance, I need you to climb off, I'm sort of suffocating here.

The two women were laughing and chuckled, "Okay Dad, sorry, I was just way to comfortable here, Abby is a delight."

They snuck off to Frank's private bathroom, but not before gathering up their clothes. It was a good fifteen minutes, but they finally came out, looking like a million dollars. Abigail's hair was still down, but she was glowing, just as Erin was.

Frank got his clothes together and as he pasted them both, he slapped them on the ass and closed the door before they could react.

Afterwards, Abigail slipped out of the office and took her spot at her desk. Erin kissed her father on the cheek., "See you Sunday for dinner, thanks for the unforgettable afternoon, Commissioner."

The following days found Reed, released. He set up a network to harass his old victims and cause Danny to chase him down.

He escaped the round the close surveillance they had on him and somehow he managed to get into the District Attorney's office as a janitor. After hours, he trapped Erin there. She tried to get away, but he caught her, "Now, I'm going to make you pay for putting me away. I'm going to savor every moment of this. We're just getting started. You're mine now, sister. I've been planning this for five years, what I'm gonna do to you. He nuzzled her neck and she screamed, "I was looking at those long legs of yours, crossing and uncrossing them under the table in the courtroom."

From down the hall, Frank stood there with gun in hand, "Get your fucking hands off my daughter!"

Reed was stunned and turned Erin towards Frank as Erin struggled and groaned. Reed had a knife to Erin's throat. Reed called out, "Go ahead, give it a try."

Frank pulled the trigger and put a bullet to Reed's forehead and he fell like a sack of potatoes.

Erin was sobbing uncontrollably and he pulled her into his arms, "You're okay now, come here." He hugged her until she calmed down. Reed was dead before he hit the floor.

S1E10;

Jamie is a little lost without Sydney and Linda Reagan (Amy Carlson) was the first to notice this. Especially at Sunday dinners, she saw how sad he looked. Linda mentioned it to Danny, and in his usual demeanor, he blew it off.

"Come on Danny, you have to see it isn't healthy and he needs some cheering up."

He shrugged, "I don't know what to tell you, Linda, but he's tough and he'll work it out." He kissed her goodnight, seeing he was on the night shift for the next week. He liked it, but would never tell Linda that. He loved the flirting he did with his newest partner, Jackie Curatola (Jennifer Esposito). She always wore men's dress shirt and the two or three top buttons were always unbuttoned.

They were patrolling the city and got a call about a shooting at a hot nightclub. The cocky doorman was shot and they caught the case.

Once there, Danny and Jackie questioned the manager and reviewed the tapes of the front of the club, but it didn't show the shooter, just the victim.

The long haired, chestnut haired brunette manager took a liking to Danny. She let them know how good the doorman was. "Two months after I put him on the rope, he put us on the map. We've been the hottest club in New York ever since."

Jackie looked at her, "We're still talking about the door guy here?"

Danny enlightened her, "D.J.'s and doormen, the new celebrities. They're the real stars around here." He looked to the manager, Sabrina (Gloria Votsis), "I mean, all due respect." He looked back to Jackie, "I worked the door at the Vault back in the days."

Sabrina gave him a sexy stare, "So, what happened? Too old now?"

He smiled back at her, "Too married and two kids."

She chuckled and leaned over the bar, "Too bad."

Jackie rolled her eyes, "Okay, well, any girlfriends, jealous lovers, King have any of those?"

"He's been with Benita Ginn ever since I've known him. She's a night nurse at the downtown hospital. Beautiful, sweet, not exactly the murdering type."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers