Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed out and pulled him in with her. They frolicked and played and washed one another. Jamie knelt down and after getting all of his cum from her, he planted one of her legs over his shoulder and he ate her to yet another orgasm.

She wanted to repay him, but she was just too exhausted. He dried her off and planted her in the living room. He changed the sheets and found her asleep on the sofa. He carried her back to the bedroom and tucked her in.

He got her up early enough to get her home before Danny finished his night shift.

Luckily Erin took the boys to school and she had a nice meal waiting for Danny when he arrived home.

They both knew something had happened the night before, but they decided to avoid the issue.

S1E12:

Erin was put in as the lead prosecution in a case with a high profiled businessman in New York City. Her boss, Charlie Rosselini (Bobby Cannavale), who was the D.A. and bucking to become the next mayor choose her because of her father, plus the pit bull that she was. She twisted the arms of two of the businessman's closest associates and got them to flip.

Charlie was ecstatic and handed her the file, "It's gonna feel like you won the Super Bowl.

She tucked the file away, "Well, not that it's about winning or losing. Or politics."

He sat at his desk., "Was this a tough sell to the clan? I thought about that."

She grinned back at him, "I bet you did. Bet you didn't mind hurting the mayor one bit, either."

"Hey, do you want to live in a city where the wealthy and the powerful can buy their own brand of justice?"

She closed her eyes, "I'm sorry, sir. I'm tired of being the monkey in the middle of this one." She stood up, "I should be going."

He stood up too, "Do you want to live in a city where the district attorney can buy a drink for his ace prosecutor?"

She scoffed, "In theory?"

He stared at her, "In five minutes."

"I'll get my coat." She was dressed to kill in a silky buttoned up pearl white blouse. It had a nice V in it to showcase her pert, but very firm breasts. Below, as in most of her cases, she was wearing a black, pencil skirt, ending just above the knees. It accented her long, shapely legs.

They ended up at a nearby tavern. Charlie and Erin were facing one another. She called her daughter, "Hi, Nicky, I just stopped off to have a drink with, um... with a colleague, and, uh, so have dinner without me. I might be home a little late, okay? All right, love you."

Charlie stared at her lovely body, "How old is your daughter now?"

She smiled at him and tossed her long sable brown hair off her shoulder, "Uh, fourteen."

He nodded, "It's a great age."

"For what?"

He thought for a moment, "You're right. That's a miserable age. It's all coming back to me." She was laughing and he continued, "I think about that, you know."

She scoured, "Your miserable adolescence?"

"Life with children, and what that would be like."

She chuckled, "Well, considering you're a well-known ladies man and a workaholic, I don't think you're gonna have to find out any time soon."

He shrugged, "I'm willing to change, fifty percent.

She smiled back at him, "Which fifty percent?"

They bundled up and headed out as they reached the sidewalk Erin added, "I think I'm gonna treat myself to a cab tonight."

He took hold of her arm, "Nonsense, I'll drop you off."

"It's really not necessary."

"I insist, look, I'm parked right up the block."

They began walking and Erin shivered, "I really got colder since we went in there, didn't it?"

He reached up and removed his scarf, "Yeah, here."

She stopped and turned towards him, "Oh, no, you said you were right down the... "

He put the scarf around her neck and pulled her closer to him and he finished her sentence, "Street.: They leaned into one another and Erin dipped her head and their lips met. It wasn't a short kiss and it grew steamier as they worked their mouths from side to side. He wound the scarf around his fingers and pulled her even tighter to his body.

She pulled back slightly, "I didn't ask for that."

He stared into her dark eyes, "You didn't?" And they kissed ever more passionate the next time their lips met. He drew back and led her to his car. He drove to his apartment and kissed her at the curb and he led her up to his plush apartment.

Erin followed, knowing it was trouble, but after her divorce, it was something she needed and craved. One in his apartment and she lost his scarf and her coat She was pressed against the door in his place. She kissed him back with even more intensity.

Charlie pulled his lips from hers and after sweeping her long dark hair aside he begins to kiss and nibble at her neck. He felt her tighten her grip on his shoulders and she slid her hands under his suit jacket and slid it off his shoulders. He nipped at her ear, "Oh fuck Erin, you have no idea how much I've wanted to fuck you in the office. I wanted to bend you over my desk, pull up your skirt and bury myself deep in your pussy. I've had so many dreams just about that."

She rolled her head about and let out a gasp when she felt his tongue leaving a line of wetness from her earlobe, down her neck and as he tugged her wrap around blouse apart, to her clavicle and shapely shoulder, "Oh Charlie, I promise, if you fuck me hard tonight and give me what I hope are multiple orgasms, I just might allow you to do it right on your desk."

He growled out and pulled her blouse out of her skirt and nearly ripped it from her body. He lifted her off the ground and he called out, "Wrap your legs around me, I'm taking you to my bedroom." He plastered his lips to hers as he felt her tighten her legs around his ass.

Charlie carried her to his manly looking bedroom and planted her ass on the edge of the bed. He took a couple steps back and began to strip, "Get out of that skirt, I wanna see that gorgeous body of yours." He continued to undress as he watched Erin arch her back and wiggle the tight pencil skirt from her long, slender body. She kicked it aside, dropping her heels off as she did. She reached back and removed her bra and she tossed it to him.

Charlie inhaled her scent and his eyes grew darker as he watched her shimmy out of her tiny panties. He approached the bed and dropped her bra. He reached her and as she slid back onto the bed, he took hold of her hips and flipped her onto her belly. He drew her up onto her knees and stared down at her gorgeous, slender body. He stoked his cock as Erin threw her gorgeous hair over her shoulder and stared back at him, "Are you just gonna stand there and stare or are you going to fuck me?"

He planted a knee on the bed and ran his hands up her sleek thighs. He reached her pussy and slipped two fingers into her already sopping pussy. He gently began fucking her with them, sliding them in and out and massaging her clit with his thumb.

Erin wiggled her ass, tempting him with her womanly charms. She groaned as she felt his other thumb lightly probing her asshole, "Oh fuck Charlie, I can see I'll be fucking you on your desk sooner than I anticipated."

He chuckled, "I do aim to please and I can't wait to see you sucking me off while I'm sitting at my desk too." He added a little pressure and his thumb popped past the ring of muscles squeezing Erin's asshole shut. He sank his thumb in right up to the knuckle.

Erin was already about to cum and her pussy gushed a lot of cream, causing her cunt to drip even more.

Charlie had a little rhythm going, fucking her pussy with two fingers, while sliding his thumb in and out of her tight, shapely ass. The muscles of her asshole gripped his thumb so tightly, he wondered if he's ever be able to fuck that gorgeous ass of hers.

Charlie pulled his fingers out of her pussy and opened up the drawer on his nightstand. He pulled out a bottle of lube and chuckled, "I won't be using this on my cock, thinking of you tonight."

Erin let out a gasp and knew exactly what he intended on doing. It had been a while since she had her ass fucked, but she welcomed her boss' cock there. She wiggled her ass, tempting him, but he needed no encouragement, he was confident on doing just that.

Charlie coated his cock with the scented lube. He gave Erin a thrill she wasn't expecting. He sank his dark stiff cock deep into her pussy.

Erin threw her head back, "OH fuck Charlie, that feels amazing, give me all you have."

Charlie reared back and drove into her and he loved how his balls felt resting on her tight ass cheeks. He knew she was experienced by the way she squeezed his shaft, milking his cock with her talented cunt muscles. To Charlie, this was just the preview. His goal was that gorgeous ass of hers he always watched as she left his office.

Charlie continued to fuck her with long, lazy movements as he worked a second finger into her tight asshole. The lube helped, but he was taking it slow, making sure she was well-prepared and that she had multiple orgasms so he could fuck her on his desk.

Erin was getting close to an orgasm as she played with her clit, but she let out a groan when he pulled out of her pussy.

Charlie gripped his cum coated cock and pulling his fingers out of her ass, he pressed the head against her gaping asshole. He pushed gently spreading her ass cheeks. At first her tight little asshole refused his entry, but then suddenly it relaxed and Charlie felt and watched his cock sink into her gorgeous ass.

Erin threw her head back, sending a waterfall of dark hair down her back, "Oh fuck, Charlie, it feels incredible. but please, go slow till I get used to it."

He bit his lip as he felt how hot and tight her ass was. It felt like his cock was in a vise and he could feel her pulse beating right through his shaft. He paused until he felt her ass muscles relax and he slowly began pumping in and out of her ass. With each inward movement, he sank deeper and deeper into her until he was balls deep in her.

He now began fucking her at a quicker pace. He ran his hands up her back. He moved around her sides and as captured both of her firm, pert tits in his palms, He tweaked and tugged at her nipples as he drove into her ass again and again.

Erin was moaning and groaning continually as she played roughly with her clit and pussy. He released her tits and gathered her hair up in his hand and making a ponytail, he pulled at her as he drove faster and harder into her ass. She turned her head and their lips met in a torrid kiss. She was gasping for air and she was on the verge of an orgasm already.

Charlie thrust into her as hard as he could. He felt her shiver and she called out, "Faster, fuck my ass harder and faster, I'm right there a little more and I'll cum for you."

He released her hair and gripped her tits tightly and he started to pound her, hammering into her ass like a raging bull. Every time he thrust, there was a wet smacking of his hips against her perfectly shaped ass. He mauled her tits as he leaned over her and bit down on her earlobe causing her to explode, sending a stream of cum down her trembling legs.

He couldn't believe he waited this long to make a move on her. If he knew she was this receptive, he would have had her in his bed months ago. He felt the familiar rumbling in his balls. He drove deep into her ass over and over again. He could tell Erin was peaking again and he wanted to cum with her.

Charlie enveloped her slender body in his arms and slammed into her once more. He felt a gush of cum spurting powerfully into her ass. He sank balls deep, feeling one blast shoot from his shaft into her ass, then again and more after that.

Erin growled out, "Oh fuck yeah, Charlie, I can feel you filling my ass. Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming again." She couldn't kneel any longer and her legs gave out and she crumpled to the bed. She was trapped as he followed and pressed his sweat covered body to hers.

After a few moments, he slipped out of her and rolled to the side. He gathered her up in his arms and swept a stray lock of hair from her face, "So, next time, my office desk?"

She giggled, "Oh I don't think so, next time is a few minutes from now. I'd love to go at it with you in a sixty-nine, but first you have to go wash that cock of yours. There is no way I'm putting that in my mouth after it was in my ass."

He kissed her, "I love the way you put things counselor."

She chuckled, "And I love the places you put things, now go get cleaned off, my pussy needs a good licking."

He did and they went on and on sucking and licking one another until she came. She scrambled about and rode him, taking everything he had to give and she drew another two loads from him before she struggled to her feet.

She dressed and headed home, she wasn't about to let Nicky alone the entire night. The last thing she needed was to have her ex find out she spent the entire night out, leaving their teenage daughter home alone. She knew she had to be there in the morning when Nicky got up for school.

The following morning she was exhausted,but never felt more alive. She entered her office and just after she settled in her office chair the door opened and she saw a hand with a bouquet of roses. She thought it was from Charlie, but it was from her grandfather, he felt bad about calling her out for being used as a pawn, but she wanted the case and Charlie. She got them both and an apology from Henry Reagan. Those were few and far between. She knew it was going to be a delightful day.

More to come soon!