Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed hold of his head and made him look up at her, "No more Jamie. I need you and I need you now. Don't make me beg, but I will if I have to."

That was the last thing he wanted and he nodded and kissed her gently on the lips. He eased himself in position and slowly guided his thick stiff cock into her wetness. She moaned and gripped his shoulders as the walls of her pussy parted for his thickness. He tried to keep her as excited as possible as he used one hand on her stiff nipple and the other gently rolling her clit. He brought her ever closer to another orgasm. He slowly picked up the pace and her whimpers went even higher. He stifled her moans with another torrid kiss and she returned it in equal intensity.

The intense heat and tightness of her pussy was getting the best of Jamie and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. She felt him speed up and at the same time she felt him swell even thicker. She clutched at him, raking his back with her nails and Jamie lost it. He began pumping stream after hot, sticky stream of his cum into her well fucked pussy.

Melissa tightened her legs and arms around him and gasped out, "Oh my God, Jamie, yes, oh yes, give it to me. I'm coming apart. Fuck me, fuck me hard and let it all fill me up!"

He felt light headed, he came so hard and for so long. He tried not to crush her dainty body and was able to rest on his forearms, but Melissa wanted his weight on her, she loved how his chest crushed her sensitive tits and how his chest hair tickled and excited her nipples.

He rose up and ran his fingers through her tousled hair. See stared up at him and pulled his face down for yet another soft, but firm kiss. She pulled away and rested her head on his shoulder. Her soft breath felt incredible on his hot skin. He rested his cheek on her upper chest and before he knew it, they both feel asleep.

Jamie woke sometime later with something wet and warm. He looked down and all he could see was a sea of dark hair floating over his thighs and belly. He felt her warm wet mouth sliding up and down his cock and he looked to the side and saw her tiny ass swaying from side to side.

Before he could react, Melissa popped her mouth off his cock and grinned down at him. She swung her leg over his outstretched body. She grabbed hold of his wet, stiff cock and she lowered her body, taking him totally into her hot, tight pussy.

She was in control and she planted her hands on his chest and began riding him as fast and as hard as she could. Her head whipped around and her nighttime bed hair whipped around, and she looked wild and untamed. She groaned and she growled and she slammed into him so hard, the huge bed shook.

Jamie grabbed hold of her hips and she slammed her tight ass against his upper thighs. She screamed out as she reached the pinnacle and she came hard, sending a dose of her cunt cream to coat his stiff cock. She fell against him and her breath came in deep, hard bursts.

Jamie swept her unruly hair from her face and smiled up at her, "Good morning gorgeous, that was a fantastic way to be waken in the morning."

She pouted as she looked down at him, "Yeah, but you didn't cum."

He kissed her forehead, "No need to worry, Melissa, I'm very happy to see you cum though."

He climbed out of bed and grabbed hold of her and she let out a shriek, "Come on woman, I never got to see the master bathroom."

He entered it and it was huge. The shower was large enough for four. He planted her firmly on the floor and adjusting the water, he stepped in to join her. She clung to him and he fought to get free, "It's gonna be hard to wash you clinging to me like this."

She giggled, "I don't think I can stand up alone. My legs feel like rubber."

They managed to get free and they washed each other and spent a lot of time on her tits, and pussy, while she spent a lot of time on his cock, stroking it, trying to make him cum. They finally rinsed off and dried one another. He led her back to the bedroom. He tried to get dressed, but she fell to her knees and refused to let him go until he came. She used her tongue, lips and hands and before long, she got her wish, cumming down her throat. She refused to release him until she swallowed every drop he had to give her.

She stood up and smacked her lips, "I love your cream, now all I need is a cup of coffee to go along with that."

They dressed and headed down to her kitchen where Jamie made her breakfast, remembering how lousy she was at cooking.

They ate and chatted before he had to leave for his shift. He kissed her and told her he would call her soon.

A couple days later he tried calling, but her phone was turned off. He finally got a hold of her, she was in Europe, taking a job with a fancy photographer. She needed to put New York behind her and Jamie hung up. He did have the memories of one incredible night and decided to chalk that up to experience.

S1E22;

Jamie found himself way too deep in the investigation of the Blue Templar. After his brake line was cut and he crashed his classic Chevy, he knew he had to bring his family into it.

He had Danny meet him at his father's house and he played the recording that his dead brother Joe made. "I should have told you about this a long time ago."

Danny was shocked and stared at him, "Does Dad know?"

"No."

That evening the Reagans huddled in the family home and Jamie tried to explain, "After I broke off communications with the FBI, I started looking into the death of Detective Gonsalves on my own. Long story short, she had left a sort of last testament with her sister. Wrote that when she arrived on the scene, Detective Malevsky had killed the two dealers and then told her that they had shot Joe. She didn't believe them, so the Blue Templar realized that, clearly, that made her a liability."

Frank was pissed, "Why didn't you come to us when all this started?"

He was sitting there and he looked down, "Because Joe had kept it from you, I... thought maybe this was something he left behind for me to... carry on, and... I wanted to honor my brother. Now I'm in over my head. I mean, uh... who the hell are these guys?"

Across town, the dirty cops were making one last big score before leaving town. They ambushed a large drug dealer's den. They killed the drug dealers and made off with millions of dollars.

Danny was called in to investigate and he found traces that cops were involved.

Back at the Reagan house, Frank looked at the group huddled in the house, "When I came on as commissioner, I conducted a thorough review of all of the department's fraternal organizations with I.A., including the Blue Templar. I never saw anything that would cause concern, much less alarm. I guess I just saw what I was supposed to see." He sat down and looked to Jamie, "Who was your FBI contact?"

"A female agent --Anderson. She just made it sound like Joe was working with them."

"Anybody else? I.A.?"

"Lieutenant Bello interviewed me from I.A. when I was scene in Chinatown with Anderson. She came forward and backed up my story."

Frank shook his head, "You lied to I.A."

"I didn't know who knew what. I..."

"You should have come to me right away, son."

Jamie nodded and he knew he fucked up.

Frank assembled his team, but told Jamie he had to stay clean, knowing the dirty cops had eyes and ears on him. "Just go about your daily routine while we try and get to the bottom of this."

Erin took a sip of her scotch, "So we have five, six, and how many men and women in the NYPD? We're looking for a few out of... 35,000, maybe? Is there anyone else we can trust?"

Frank nodded, "Yeah, and I will bring them in at the right time, but right now, we don't know how high up or how deeply this infection has spread, so for now, this operation stays in-house.

The next day, Jamie went about his normal patrol and while on the beat, he was giving a couple tourists directions, "Make sure you order the pastrami." They left and suddenly he heard a women's voice calling out, "Help! Help." She was running down the middle of the street, dodging cars.

Jamie took off on foot and called out to her, "Hey, over here!"

She jumped into his arms and he held onto her.. He guided her over to the sidewalk and she was really shaken. He sat her on the curb, "You okay?"

She looked down the street, "Oh, my God!"

"You're okay, you're okay It's all right, what happened?"

"Oh,my God! I got away. They tried to kidnap me."

She threw her arms around him. He tried to calm her down, "Okay, all right" He pressed his mic, "Central?"

Back at the Reagan house, Frank was assembling a crew he knew he could trust. He turned to Erin, "This is Cliff, he's a former Marine and he served with Danny in Fallujah. Cliff was the surveillance ears tracking Saddam Hussein in Baghdad." He turned to Erin, "Sit! Listen to the DEA tape."

Cliff played to and Erin listened, but she wasn't on board, but let them go with it. She knew it was going to be hard with so little voice recognition to get a warrant, but she promised to try.

Back at the precinct, Jamie gave the kidnapped victim a cup of coffee. He finally had a chance to see just how lovely she looked. She was petite, wearing a tiny pair of running shorts and it bared three-quarters of her shapely legs. Her long chestnut brown hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail and a few stray locks fell across her forehead. She took the cup of coffee, "Thank you..Oh, um, Officer..."

He looked up from the report he was filling out, "Reagan... Jamie. We're almost finished, and then you'll talk to the detectives, okay?"

She took a sip of the coffee, "Okay, and, um, you don't have to talk to me like I was eight."

He stared at her and took in her fine features, "Uh, I'm not. Um... "

She chuckled, "And then you'll talk to the nice detectives."

It was his turn to chuckle, "Uh...I didn't say "nice." Is there anyone what you can think of that might have motive to kidnap you?"

She licked her bee stung lips, even though they were tiny, "My father was CEO of Mainways Mortgage. When things went south a couple of years ago, thousands of people got slammed, but he walked away with millions of dollars, scot-free. Throw a rock in Greater Boston, and you'll hit someone with a motive."

Jamie looked up from the paperwork, "That must suck for you."

She looked to him, "Which is why I'm in New York for a job interview with a museum in Abu Dhabi."

He couldn't tear his eyes away from her dark, piercing eyes, "That's far."

"It's far enough, I hope."

He tried to lighten the mood, "Sit up straight. Here comes the nice detectives."

Later, Jamie was coming off his tour and the Captain came into the locker room, "Reagan, interested in some overtime today?"

He stood up, "If you need me, Captain, sure."

"You'll be stationed outside Ms. Peck's hotel room."

"Seriously?"

"The incident occurred within the confines of our precinct, and until we have a better assessment of the ongoing threat, I offered her police escort as a courtesy. You can stay in your street clothes. We're not trying to broadcast the situation."

Jamie escorted Laura Peck(Natalie Knepp) to her hotel room and he entered first to make sure it was clear. Finding it okay, he allowed her in and she entered, looking a little awkward. She moved over to the bar and picked up a bottle of sparking water, "Aw, would you like something?"

"Oh, just a chair for the hall. I've kind of been on my feet all day, so... This one okay?" He picked up one and looked to her.

She was still standing there, "Of course."

He picked it up and headed towards the door, "All right."

Just then her phone went off, "Um, I don't really feel like talking to anybody." She picked it up and stared at it and rejected it.

She looked back to Jamie and he added, "If you do have a visitor, though, you'll give me a heads-up?"

"Of course, okay." She looked at his jacket, "Um, which of their teams are you a fan of?"

He was confused, "Their teams?"

She pointed to his jacket, "Of Harvard's."

He looked down at it, "Oh, uh, I don't really follow college sports. This is from when I went there."

She was surprised, "You went to Harvard?"

He nodded, "The law school."

"Really?"

He wasn't happy at how she reacted, "Going to be a great day when me saying "Harvard" isn't followed by someone else saying, "Really?"

She was back on her heels, "No, I didn't mean that... It's just a surprise." She was grinning from ear to ear.

"I know, I'll be right outside."

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the hotel door. Jamie put the chair down and reached for his pistol.

She called out, "Who is it?"

"It's Billy."

She went to open it and he rushed in and hugged her, "I came from work the second I heard. Oh, you poor thing"

She looked to him, "I'm okay now."

He hugged her again, "Oh, now that I'm here." He looked to Jamie and was taken aback.

Jamie looked to them, "I'll just be outside.'

She pulled back from Billy, "Um, Billy Coffin, Police Officer Reagan."

Billy looked to Laura, "So they gave you a bodyguard?"

Jamie nodded. "Just a presence as Ms. Peck's option."

He looked nervous, "Well, thanks for being here."

"I'll be outside." He grabbed the chair and left the room.

Later that evening, Jamie knocked on her hotel room door, "Ms. Peck, your food is here."

She opened the door. She had showered and changed. Her hair was no longer in a ponytail, but curled and wavy down to the swell of her breasts. "I ordered plenty for the both of us. Come on in."

He stopped, "Um...I, uh... "

She stared at it, "Please. I'd appreciate the company. If I eat alone tonight, I won't eat, and I'm starving."

He looked to the tray, "All right."

They had their meal and talked about everything about their two jobs.

She sat back, drinking wine. She had on a pair of tight jeans and a white t-shirt that showcased her large breasts. For someone so petite her breasts were rather large. It on a taller women they wouldn't be so apparent, but on her, they looked large. She listened intently to Jamie.

"Well, it wasn't a lightning bolt exactly, but I was sitting around with a bunch of other 1-L classmates at dinner one night and everyone was talking about what firms offer what starting salaries and what bonus so and so got their second year at Dewey, Screwe and Howe."

She cut in, "But that's any grad school -- law, med."

"Right, but what struck me is --and this is going to sound naive or idealistic or whatever, but I don't care because it's true--in all those years of family dinners, I never once heard them talk about the job in terms of what they made. I mean, what they made just wasn't the reason they did what they did."

She licked her lips, "What was?"

He shrugged, "The work itself. You know, the stories that you loved to tell. I mean, you could sit my dad or my brother down next to a king, a rock star, a billionaire, I don't care, that person is going to ask for just one more story. all night long."

"So you became a cop to be the most sought-after guest at dinner parties."

He smiled at her, "Yes."

She giggled and laughed and had an urge to jump his bones.

He looked away, "Um, I became a cop to make a difference in a good way, a real way. If I get to live some great stories along the way, that's just icing on the cake."

She smiled, "Well, you certainly saved my life." Just them her phone rang and she looked to it. "Excuse me." She answered it and it was Billy, "Uh, Billy, I'll call you back in a bit, okay? Love you." She hung up and Jamie took the hint.

He stood, "Uh, listen, thank you for dinner."

She knew right away, "OH, wow, um, I'm flattered. Billy's gay, you know. He locks himself in the closet because of his family, but he's been all about the boys since we were ten."

He felt awkward, "Um, no, I didn't, um, no matter. My relief will probably be here soon, so I should get back outside."

She put her glass on the table and stood up, "Jamie." She came over to him and the turned down bed loomed in the background. She moved over to him and put her arms up, but he took her hand and shook it, "Um... Will you be back tomorrow?"

"Um, if that's my assignment, yeah"

She stepped closer, "Mm-hmm, okay. She leaned in and kissed him. It was a tiny kiss, but they both went back and it grew stronger. Just then there was a knock on the door it was his relief. He kissed her again and turned towards the door, "I'll be talking to you soon, Laura", and he left.

He headed out, but stopped and something didn't feel right. He knew something was wrong and he turned and headed back to her hotel. Lucky he did, he saw Billy helping the kidnappers trying to force Laura into a car. She broke free and Jamie got off a couple of shots and hit one of them. He fell to the ground and the car sped off, leaving Laura there and Billy on the ground with the shot kidnapper.

Jamie handcuffed the kidnapper and turned to a shaken Laura, "Are you alright?"

She stood back, "I'm okay, I'm okay."

Billy tried to get up, "Come on, let's get inside."

Jamie looked to Billy, "Don't move, you stay right where I can see you, Coffin."

He looked up at Jamie, "What?"

"You heard me, stay right there." He looked to Laura, "Call 911!"

The EMS and police came and Jamie was the hero. The Captain looked to Jamie, "What tipped you off?"

"Well, first thing Coffin said was, "I left work as soon as I heard." I guess it just didn't sit right with me in the back of my mind, and then when I checked back with you, the nickel dropped. Ms. Peck hadn't called anyone yet. Coffin could only have heard about it through the guys that tried to snatch her, so... I'm just glad I made it back here in time."

He shook his head, "First time you shot someone, kid?"

He nodded, Yes, sir."

He chuckled, "Enjoy the paperwork. He left to go back to the station house.

Jamie turned to returned to Laura, but he got the call from his father, "Hey, Dad. Okay, I'll be there ASAP." He went over to Laura and she was still shaken and needed him badly, in more ways that not. "Hey, Laura, I got to get going."

She was disappointed, "Please, can't you just stay for a little while?"

"Uh, I really can't. My family needs me. But I promise, no matter how late it is, I will be back, you can count on it."

She hugged him, "I'll be waiting."

He rushed away and headed to meet the family and the swap time as they descended on the bar where the Blue Templar and the dirty cops had gathered to split up the dirty money and get out of town.,

They were stunned to see Frank, Danny, Jamie, Jackie and a whole platoon of REAL policemen break in and take them down.

Frank was livid and looked to them, "Who shot my boy?"

Sonny Malevsky stepped forward, "Just so you know, it wasn't like he wasn't warned. Just like the rookie over here. Again and again. But you people, just don't take a hint, do you?"

Jamie replied, "Not from you, we don't."

"For what it's worth...I'm sorry. It was nothing personal against Joe."

Danny growled out, "It was personal to us, you scumbag."

Before anyone could react, Sonny pulled his gun and placed it under his own chin.

Frank stared at him, "We all die, Sonny. It's just a question of when."

Sonny looked around and pulled the trigger, blowing his brains out.

Frank watched him hit the floor and turned to his son, "Danny?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Take their shields." He turned and left.

An hour later with everything tucked away, Jamie headed back to Laura's hotel room. He knocked on the door and he was greeted by a smiling, gorgeous brunette.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, "I wasn't sure you were coming."

He kissed her back, "Remember when I told you that I lived for the stories? Well I have one to be placed way atop all others."