Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She welcomed him into her hotel room and closed and locked the door behind her. As soon as she turned back to him, she was in his arms. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his ear, "So tell me Jamie, what is this story you have to tell me about?"

He shivered when he felt her tongue dart into his ear canal and his hands slid down her trim body and clutched at her tiny, but perfectly rounded ass, "I'll tell you in the morning over breakfast."

It was her turn to shiver and she tightened her grip around his neck. She ground her tiny body against his suddenly stiffening cock. She shoved his Harvard jacket off his shoulders and grabbing hold of the bottom of his t-shirt, she pulled it off his firm, muscled chest. She raked her nails along his pecs and buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Mmm, you smell amazing Jamie. What are we doing here by the door when we have a perfectly large, soft bed just a few steps away."

She let out a shriek and hugged him harder when he lifted her off her feet. She raked her nails down his back and couldn't stop kissing him.

Jamie gently planted her tiny ass on the edge of the bed and reaching down, he drew her t-shirt off of her slender body and tossed it aside.

Laura removed her bra and it joined her t-shirt. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her firm tits against his bare stomach. She undid his pants and drawing down the zipper, she tugged at his pants, taking his shorts off with them.

Jamie took a step back and toed off his shoes and worked feverously to slip out of his pants, shorts and socks. He turned back to her and hear her release a gasp, "Oh my, I could talk about something looming before me, but not in mixed company. Wow, you are a little on the large size."

He stepped closer and ran his fingers through her dark, chocolate brown hair, "Don't you worry Laura, by the time we are ready to fuck, I'll have you so wet and ready, you'll have no problems taking it."

She giggled, "Oh my, such a sweet talker, but I'm going to hold you to that, Jamie." She slipped off the bed and stood before him and raked her already stiffened nipples against his chest. "I do believe I'm still wearing way too many clothes don't you agree?"

He unsnapped her jeans and drew the zipper down. He knelt before her and she wiggled her hips as he pulled the jeans down. He stopped when he had them about her ankles, "Wow, I was amazed how your legs looked in those running shorts this afternoon, but seeing them in just that tiny pair of panties, they look even better." He pressed his lips to her belly and inhaled her scent and she smelled like lilacs. He drew her panties down and off. He loved how she was completely bare down there. Her pussy was a mere line and he knew he had a lot of work to do to get those lips to blossom and be ready to accept his girth and length. It was a job he relished and welcomed.

Laura turned in his embrace and as he stood, she wiggled her ass and felt his stiff cock slide between her tiny cheeks. She clenched them and milked him lazily. She leaned back against him and she groaned when he wrapped his arms around her.

Jamie swept her long dark hair from her neck and ear. He slid his hands down and encircled her body. He palmed her firm tits and he rolled both stiff nipples between his fingers. He dipped his head and began nibbling on her neck and the flesh just beneath her ear.

Laura was moaning and groaning continually now. "Oh fuck Jamie, when you said you'd have me ready and willing, I had no idea, I'd be ready so soon."

Jamie swept her hair aside on the other side and gave that ear and the rest of her neck the same treatment. He could not believe how sexy one little body could possess, but she did and even more. He could wrap his hands around her waist and hips and they nearly met, she was that tiny, but she was so sexy, he couldn't stop staring at her.

Laura was moving constantly now. She wiggled her ass against his cock. If she didn't know better, she thought Jamie had four hands, they were all over her body as the same time. She moaned when he released her tits, but it turned to a groan when she felt his fingers slide though her tight cuntlips. Her legs began to give way, as she rode his cock up and down her tight ass crack.

Jamie's fingers were coated in her creamy cunt juices. He uncovered her budding clit and as his thumb rolled the tiny button, he slipped two fingers into her tiny, extremely hot hole. He thought she was going to faint, her breathing was coming in loud gasps now.

Laura broke free of his grasp and spun around again and wrapping her arms around his neck, she planted a hot kiss on his lip. She fisted his hair and pulled him as tight as she could against her tiny body. She tore away from the smoldering kiss, she began planting kisses on his chest and belly as she sank to her knees. She stopped briefly to inspect his cock. She gripped it in her tiny fingers and her tongue darted out and picked at the drop of pre-cum that oozed out of the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head. He flinched when she gently gripped the head between teeth. She pinched the root of his cock and moved her lips over the head. Her active tongue never stopped moving and it felt like velvet against his overheated shaft.

Jamie was amazed that she was able to take most of his cock into her mouth. It was evident, she wasn't a novice at sucking cock. She massaged his swollen nuts as her other hand gripped his hip and her fingers slipped over his tight ass cheeks. She bobbed up and down several times and suddenly, without warning, she popped her mouth off his cock and stood up before him. Her lips were swollen and covered in her slippery saliva. She kissed him with the passion of a woman who knew what she wanted. She turned and once again, but this time, naked. She planted her tight ass on the edge of the bed. She stared up at him with those gorgeous, dark brown eyes, now lidded in lust. She parted her legs. inviting him in.

Jamie didn't need a verbal request. He sank to his knees and lifting those shapely legs, he planted them on his shoulders. He leaned forward and inhaled her intoxicating scent. His tongue darted out and he swept his tongue from asshole, up to her clit and back again. He wormed his way between those tight lips and by the third pass, they were already blossoming and began to gape open. He slowly ran his tongue deeper between her lips and loved the way she moaned and her legs that were on his shoulders tightened more and more around his ears. He moved his hand over her flat belly and used his thumb to work her clit into a frenzy. She arched her ass off the bed as she tried to make greater contact. He shoved a finger into her tight hole and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his finger. She squealed as his tongue attacked her clit as he added a second finger into her pussy.

Laura was now kicking at his back with the heels of her feet as she as on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Her groans were muffled as her thighs crushed against his ears. He pushed and pulled his fingers around and around the inner walls of her pussy. He stroked her G-spot and that was the end of the torture. She lost it and started to climax. She drenched his face and fingers with her tangy, but tasty juices.

Her shutters finally subsided and he let go of her clit to give her some relief. She pulled his face away and stared at him as she bit her lower lip. She pulled him towards her and kissed him like it was the last kiss they would ever have. She slipped her legs from his shoulders and tugged him off his knees to join her on the bed.

He struggled to his feet and sat beside her. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his firm body. She reached back and grabbed hold of his stiff cock and lowered herself until his thighs felt her ass on them. She rested her forehead against his and slipping the head of his cock to the entrance to her tight, but very, very wet and ready pussy. She wiggled from side to side and she let out a gasp when she felt her pussy, suck the head of his cock into her more than ready cunt.

She leaned over and planted her lips to his. She pulled back and giggled, "Okay Jamie, you promised to fuck me, now fuck me!" She kissed him harder and she shivered when she felt him sink into her tight hole. She rolled her hips in a circular motion to push him further into her tiny body.

Jamie clutched at her head and swept her hair behind her ear. He kissed her with so much passion, it nearly took his breath away. Her moans and groans increased in intensity as she began riding his huge cock. She took longer and faster strokes and she glared down at him, "Oh Jamie, I love the way your cock feels in my tiny pussy. Fuck me, fuck me into tomorrow!"

He arched into her and pounded into her with all his strength. She dug her fingernails into his back, closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. Jamie could feel her stiffen and the shivering began again. He knew she was on the verge of yet another orgasm and he picked up the pace.

She drew up slightly and stared down at him, "Oh please, please, Jamie, cum with me, I want to feel you fill me with your hot cum!"

It didn't take long for him to do as she asked. As his hot seed filled her, he felt her come apart again. She ground against the root of his cock, scraping her clit repeatedly against him as she tried milking him dry. She collapsed against him, squashing her firm tits against his slick, sweaty chest.

Jamie lovingly caressed her slick back, she was covered in sweat, just like he was. They held one another for what seemed like an eternity. After a while, he carried her to the bathroom and they showered together. They washed each other and before long, he had her leaning over the shower railing, as he pumped in and out of her from behind. They both came again and after rewashing one another, they dried off and climbed into bed. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Jamie woke the the familiar feeling of a wet, hot mouth sliding up and down the length of his rapidly growing cock. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked down and all he could see was a mass a thick brown hair covering his belly, thighs and his genitals. He reached down and swept her hair behind her shoulder and he let out a gasp as he saw her thick lips, stretched around his glistening cock.

Laura popped her mouth off his cock and giggled, "Well good morning sleepy head. I thought I would get a taste before you ravished me again. Last night was incredible and I was wondering if I could coax a repeat performance out of you."

He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and shook his head, "Sorry Laura, fucking you like that was a one time deal. I may be able to make sweet passionate love to you. You see after what went down last light, with you and my family, I had to get the frustrations out and you were the recipient of that."

She smiled up; at him and turning her face, she planted a soft kiss on his hand, "I have to say, I was the lucky recipient of that, but I'm liking what you are suggesting."

He drew her up his body and gently rolled her onto her back. He hovered over her and reached down and smiled, "Mmm, seems like someone is already ready for some loving."

She giggled and her eyes sparkled, "Oh yes, I was getting ready for you. I sucked you to hardness and by that time, I was more than ready to be fucked. Well in your case, made love to." She reached down and gripping his slick cock, she swept it up and down the length of her glistening pussy and finding its target, she wedged it in, "Okay Jamie, I believe, you're up."

He chuckled, "I'm up all right." He pushed forward and felt her tiny hole accept his cock. He slid in, inch by inch as he lowered his body to hers and he loved how her firm tits pressed against his chest. He captured her mouth and her breath as he sank into her and she exhaled in taking him deep into her body.

Jamie rose up and slowly began feeding his cock in and out of her at a steady, but slow pace. He swept her hair aside and began peppering her face and neck with hot, wet kisses. He dipped his head and began to slowly suck and flick his tongue out around her puckered nipples. First one and then the other.

Laura was already rocking her hips, wanting him harder and deeper. She arched her hips off the bed meeting his movements with ones of her own. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed him harder against her tits.

Jamie began changing up the angle of attack. He scraped against her G=spot over and over again. At the same time, he ground his hips to hers, causing the root of his cock to run against her clit.

Laura was gasping for air as she was on the verge of cumming. Her legs came up and she tried wrapping them around his legs, but they were not strong enough to hold him. She began kissing him feverously, "I'm gonna cum Jamie, please, oh please come with me and fill me up with your loving sperm."

He smiled down at her and he picked up the pace. He drove into her harder and deeper. He felt her entire body shutter and he clung to her and he lost it and began pumping his hot seed deep into her depths.

Laura felt it and her weak orgasm intensified and she flew off the charts and she raked his back with her nails and she sank her teeth into his shoulder, "OH Yes, yes Jamie, cum in me fill me up." She was panting wildly as she clung to him as she continued to tremble and shake.

Jamie was totally spent and he lowered his body to hers and held her tenderly.

She smiled up at him, "Why couldn't I have met you before this job interview? You are amazing and I hate for this to end."

He rolled off of her and pulled her into his arms and he held her and caressed her cheek. He grinned at her and chuckled, "My loving sperm?"

She giggled and slapped him playfully, "I was caught up in the moment. You said you wanted to make love to me, not fuck and I didn't want to sound crude, like last night."

He kissed the tip of her nose, "I know, I was just pulling your leg. It was sorta nice."

Just then there was a tapping on the door and Jamie hopped up and pulled on his pants. He opened the door to room service. Laura came in behind him dressed in a robe, "I thought you may be hungry after last night and this morning." She signed for the breakfast and closed the door behind her.

Jamie looked to her and smiled, "Oh, so you planned this morning and knew I'd be hungry, huh?"

She giggled and raced into his arms and kissed him, "Well, was I right?"

He picked her up and led her back to the bed and dropping her down, he opened her robe and began again.

Am hour later, they were eating a semi-warm breakfast. She stared at him across the tiny table, "So what happened last night that got you all frustrated? I know what happened downstairs, but what happened with your family?"

He told her the whole story and a tear came to her cheek and she wiped it away, "I'm so sorry Jamie. I wish I didn't have to go for this interview. I'd love to spend more time with you."

He reached across the table and kissed her hand, "Me too, but I have to get to the precinct for my tour. When does the job begin?"

"If I get it, I have to leave later today. I didn't want to spend too much time here, especially after what happened yesterday. Now I'm rethinking it."

He shook his head, "From what you told me, it is a tremendous opportunity. You have to take it, even though, like you said, I'd love to have more time with you."

They finished eating, they showered and she dressed for her interview. Jamie ushered her down to a waiting car and after a long, tearful goodbye, he closed the door was watched her drive away.

She did get the job and she called him and told him so. He wished her well and she promised to keep in touch.

More to come!