Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 10

Story Info
Jamie & Dana; Danny & Linda Swap.
12.3k words
4.88
1.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 10

Season 4 Episode 8

Jamie and Eddie collared a perp just as their tour finished. Eddie was upset because she'd be late for her date.

Jamie harassed her because she still hadn't told her date that she was a cop. He let her off the hook, "I'll book out collar. I wouldn't want you to be late for your date."

Eddie thanked him over and over again. She met the guy for drinks, but when it came to dinner, she looked to her watch, "I would, but I got to be in work early and I got a lot of stuff to do before I hit the sack."

He pulled out his wallet, "Okay, that's fine."

She reached for her purse, "Oh, hang on I can take..."

He cut her off, "No, no, no, no..."

"Are you sure?"

"This is on me. I'll walk you home."

She smiled and nodded, "Okay." She opened the door to her place. She turned back to him, "Look, see, everything's fine. Thank you for the drink."

"Why don't I come in, you can make me a cup of coffee?"

She stood her ground, "I can't"

He snickered, "Okay. Well, thank you for the lovely evening." He leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed back, "Hey, Jake." She pushed him away, but he came back at her, "Jake, you need to go home..."

He advanced on her, "What's the matter?"

She pushed him again, "What are you doing. Stop, come on, No, no!"

He pushed her into the apartment and grabbed her and threw her against a countertop, "Get in there."

She pushed back, "NO!"

He attacked her.

In the morning, Jamie arrived at her apartment and pressed the call button. She didn't report for duty in the morning. She didn't answer her door. On his cell he left her a message, "Hey, Janko., boss said you banged in sick today. I didn't hear from you, you haven't returned my calls. Just want to make sure you're okay. I'm going to keep checking on you until you answer."

After his tour, he returned to her place and getting into the building, he knocked on her door, "Hey, Eddie, can you please open up?"

She didn't open, but called through the door, "I took a sick day. Why can't you just leave me alone? I'm not feeling well."

"Open the door, and I'll leave, okay?" She slowly opened the door. Her lip was swollen and one eye was closed and she had bruises on her cheek.

He was shocked, "Oh, my God, Eddie, what... what happened?"

She lied, "I got in a car accident on my way home."

He wasn't buying it, "Did someone hit you?"

"I got in a car accident."

"I don't think that's what happened."

"Well, I don't really care what you believe, Reagan. It's none of your business, so leave me alone." She closed the door in his face.

The next day, they were together in their squad car. Her face was still looking bad and she was weak. Her hair wasn't in her usual bun, but a ponytail. Her phone kept going off, but she declined it again and again.

He looked to her, "We have been working an hour and a half now, and you haven't said two words."

Her phone went off again, and she declined it again. She looked to him, "I don't feel like talking." She looked out the side window.

"You wanna tell me about that date the other night? Who was he, Eddie?"

'Some guy. You need to lay off the questions."

"Maybe if I was getting some answers."

She pushed back, "You're my partner at work. That doesn't make my personal life fair game."

"Okay, you want to get something to eat... partner?'

He handed her some money, and she took it, "Sure."

"I'll stay in the car. I'll have turkey on a roll." As she left the car, he picked up her cell and jotted down the missed calls she was avoiding.

When he returned to the precinct and looked up Jake's name, he found out he was charged with rape in the first degree, but the charges were dropped. He confronted Eddie and she looked at him.

"You want me to walk into this precinct and announce that... some guy sexually assaulted me? You don't think every guy in this place will secretly be thinking, "She shouldn't be a cop. She can't defend herself?!"

He came over to her, "I won't be thinking that. A lot of people won't be thinking that."

She looked away, "You know, it's bad enough that I constantly have to prove myself. I know there are guys in here who don't even think I should have this job. And you want me to admit that this guy punched me and hit me and he groped me? It took every bit of me to get away from him. And you know what I did? I ran into the bathroom, I locked the door. I hid like a little girl. I stayed in there all night."

He stared into her eyes, "I'm sorry Eddie."

She shook her head, "I want to forget about this. Will you please not bring it up again." She turned and started to walk away, but Jamie added, "He was accused of rape in the past."

She turned to him, "How do you know?"

"I got his number out of your phone and I ran it through the system. The charges were dropped."

She approached him and got in his face, "You did what?"

"I'm trying to help you, Eddie."

"I don't want your help. I don't need your help. And if you bring this up again, I'm going to report you for unauthorized use of a police computer." She turned and walked away.

That night, Eddie waited outside Jake's apartment. She was armed with a police nightstick. She didn't know it, but Jamie was watching her and as she stepped out and snuck around to beat the shit out of him, Jamie stopped her. He convinced her to do it legally.

The next night, Jamie and Eddie were in their uniforms and entered a restaurant where Jake was on another date with another pretty blonde. They approached his table and Jamie called out, "Jake Singer?"

He looked up and saw Eddie, "You're a cop?"

Eddie nodded, "Yeah and I'm gonna arrest you."

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

Eddie reached for him, "Get up, on your feet. Hands behind your back." He pulled away and Eddie grabbed hold of him even harder, as he struggled and fought. She kicked at his feet and took him down to his knees, "And now I'm gonna add resisting arrest." she cuffed him

His date looked at them, "What's going on?"

Eddie pulled him to his feet, "Jake Singer, you're under arrest for sexual abuse in the first degree, and assault in the second, now get up!"

His date looked at them, "Sexual assault?"

Jake blurted out, "Yeah, this is all a misunderstanding."

Eddie looked towards his date, "Hey, he attacked me because I wouldn't have sex with him. Consider yourself lucky."

They took his away, and booked him

After their tour, Jamie was in the locker room and Eddie came in to see him, "So, he won't be arraigned until tomorrow. "

Jamie nodded, Good."

She stepped closer, "I just wanted to say that... you're a real pain in the ass. And thank you for convincing me to come forward.."

"No Problem, Eddie. How you doing?"

She shrugged, "Okay, I guess. I'm really hungry. We skipped our meal today."

He chuckled, "Wow, and you haven't collapsed yet. Want to go to Anton's and get some ribs?"

She giggled, "It's all-you-can-eat Tuesdays."

He put his arm around her, "Yep, with your appetite, we might just put them out of business..

They left and Jamie knew he was one step closer to getting his third thought to becoming a reality. After her episode with her rapist, he was going to take it slow. He just knew he was getting closer and he had the patience of a saint.

Season 4 Episode 10

While Eddie and Jamie were getting off tour, Jamie's old flame, Dana (Laura Breckenridge) came by the precinct to see him. She called out, "Jamie."

He turned and walked over to her, "Hey!" He hugged her and they kissed. It was easy to see, Eddie was jealous and Jamie knew holding back was working. He turned to Eddie, "Um, Dana, this is my partner, Eddie Janko."

Dana turned towards her, "Great to meet you."

Eddie stepped back, "Yeah, nice to meet you too."

Jamie broke the obvious tension, "Uh, so how was your flight?"

She shrugged, "Oversold, late taking off, you know, normal nightmare. Someone should file a class action."

They all chuckled and Jamie added, "Dana and I went to law school together."

Eddie just smiled, "Oh.'

They all stood there looking out of things to say and Dana spoke up, "You ready to go?

He chuckled, "That's why I'm here, right?"

Dana chuckled, "Jamie's agreed to be my date for the bar association dinner. Which means we have time to talk."

Now it was Eddie's turn to chuckle., "That should be fun."

Dana added, "Ah, it's not, but we'll make the best of it.' She looked to Jamie, "We should go."

Jamie turned to Eddie. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She nodded, "Yeah, bye." She watched them leave arm in arm. For the first time, Eddie saw Jamie with another women and suddenly, she felt a little jealous.

After the banquet, Jamie brought Dana to the local watering hole where all the cops hung out.

Dana, now with her raven locks even longer than before, had it wavy and hanging down. She was wearing a sheer black dress that had a sequenced bodice beneath the sheer black nylon dress that ended just above her knees. Her legs were bare and just as shapely as he remembered. Her red painted lips were smiling broadly as the group of cops razed Jamie, "Look at Prince Charming."

He was dressed in a coat and tie and his hair was freshly cut and looked dapper. He yelled out, "Zip it, zip it!" He led her to a table in the back, "I told you I was gonna catch hell coming here."

She chuckled, "Oh, they're just jealous. Besides, I wanted to see where you hung out around here."

Just then, Eddie came over to their table, "Wow, hey. Where did you park the wedding cake?" She placed a couple beers down before them. " It's not fancy, but it's cold."

Dana turned towards her, "Oh, hey, Eddie, join us."

"No, I feel a little under dressed."

Jamie rolled his eyes, "Just sit down, Janko."

She did and looked at the two of them, "So how was the big lawyer shindig?

Jamie replied, "Sorta like Shark Week."

Dana smiled, "Come on. I thought the keynote speaker was pretty good."

Jamie closed his eyes, "Civil Litigation in the Internet Age. I think even the waiters were nodding off."

Eddie took a sip of her beer, "Oh, that sounds like that joker from the diner the other day."

Jamie turned his beer in his hands, "Don't remind me."

Dana looked to the two of them, "What happened?"

Eddie chuckled, "Oh, girlfriend here ordered a tossed salad as usual is embarrassing."

Jamie cut her off, "Not everyone puts away a steak sandwich for lunch, Eddie."

Eddie continued, "Okay, so he tells the guy no olives, because he's allergic..."

Dana broke in, "You're allergic to olives?"

Eddie rolled her eyes, "Oh, big-time. Halfway through lunch, he breaks out in these massive hives."

Jamie tried to temper it, "Oh, my God, it wasn't that bad."

Eddie continued, "Turns out, the idiot water put olive tapenade in his salad."

Jamie cut ii, "So she threatens to arrest the guy for assaulting a police officer."

Eddie giggled, "I was looking out for my partner." She looked at her empty beer bottle, "Oh, I hate when that happens. I'll be right back." She left the table

Dana saw the chemistry between the two of them. She smiled at Jamie, She's really great."

Jamie took a sip of his beer, "Yeah!"

She chuckled. "Pretty too."

Jamie tried to hide his attraction to Eddie, "Not like that, Dana. You count on your partner to cover your back. Last thing you need is, you know, personal stuff getting in the way of that."

She took a sip of her beer, licking the rim of the bottle to turn him on, "If you say so."

They left the bar and ended up in Dana's hotel room and things got heated very quickly.

He was on her as soon as the door to her hotel room shut. He pressed her against the wall and kissed her. His hands drifted down her lush curves. He nibbled at her neck, "I've been yearning to get under this sexy dress of yours all night. The way it showed just enough skin and it was driving me crazy."

She giggled, "It's all yours for the night Jamie, help yourself." She let out another giggle when she felt him raising the slippery material of the dress. His left hand slipped into her black, lacy panties. A moan escaped her lips as his fingers probed and stroked her pussy. It was rougher than she did herself, but she knew it was because he was so turned on.

Dana bit her lower lip and gasped out, "You're torturing me Jamie. I can't wait much longer. I have to have that big, fat cock of yours plunging in and out of my cunt."

Jamie drew his hand out of her panties and slipped them off in one quick motion, leaving them hanging around her ankles. One hand returned to her pussy, cupping her moist mound and slipping his middle finger and ring finger between her slippery lips.

Dana threw her head back and she cried out, "Don't tease me Jamie, I need your cock in me!"

Jamie savored her curves. He wasn't very active sexually recently. All of his day dreams were about Eddie and he pushed them out of his head as he savored the raven haired beauty before him. He kept his fingers buried in her pussy as he guided her to the bed. He used his other hand to unzip her dress and she helped by pulling it up and over her head. The black corset she was wearing hugged her curves and she reached behind her and deftly unclipped it. She led it fall to the floor beside them and she stood there in her heels and Jamie's fingers still finger-fucking her glistening folds.

Dana worked on his jacket, tie and shirt and soon had him naked from the waist up. She used her talented fingers and soon had his slacks and boxers down about his feet.

Jamie kicked them off, his slip-on shoes falling off in the process. He stood before her in just his black socks. He groaned out as Dana wrapped her tiny fingers about his shaft and stoked him lightly. She tugged at him and she let out a gasp when the large throbbing shaft slid up and down her groove, poking at her stiff, aching clit.

Jamie withdrew his fingers from her pussy and raised them to her lips. He watched as her bright red lips parted and her tongue slipped out and licked her creamy cunt juices from his fingers. He gripped his cock and slid it up and down the slick lips of her pussy. He watched her folds lather over his cock and his hands pushed her thighs together, adding pressure to what his cock was doing to her pussy. As his motions quickened, the tip of his cock slipped between her lips.

Jamie bucked forward again and he felt the lips of her pussy part. She let out a gasp as the swollen head slid into her with ease.

Dana, being shorter than Jamie, she rose up on her tip-toes and she wiggled her hips to accept his large cock. She let out a grunt when he withdrew from her.

Jamie grabbed hold of her by her sleek hips and planted her firmly on the bed. He watched her scoot back and she flopped down on the bed. She extended her arms, "Come on, my sexy police officer, time for you to serve and protect."

He hovered over her, staring down at the gorgeous woman beneath him. All thoughts of Eddie had vaporized and all he could see was the raven haired beauty, ready and waiting for him. He slowly lowered his body and as he did, his heat-seeking missile found it's target. He penetrated her tight hole. He sank in, halfway and held it there, allowing her to get accustomed to it.

The glint in Dana's eyes was one of equal parts anticipation and uncertainly. Her heavy breath improved her eagerness and arousal. She bit her lip and gasped out, "Okay Jamie, give it to me. I want the entire thing, don't let up. Fuck me, fuck me and show me how much you want me to cum for you!"

He wiggled his hips, poking at portions of her pussy never probed before. He wanted her to beg for it, but he was too turned on to do that. He needed to fuck her just as bad as she needed to be fucked.

Dana took hold of his wrists. Her legs were shaking as she accepted inch after inch of his thick, throbbing shaft. She rolled her head about on the soft pillow, "Oh Yes, Jamie, just like that, Don't stop."

He chuckled, "There is no fucking way, I'd stop, even if you begged me to." He knew she wanted it as bad as he did. He wanted and needed to cum, but he wanted her to be satisfied first. His needs came second, at least for now. He slowly began to slide in and out of her. He entered her at a very slow pace. sinking deeper and deeper into her with with each thrust. He claimed the sexy lawyer and she willingly surrendered to him. His cock was about two-thirds in her now. He wanted to bury his cock in her, but he knew he had to go slow.

Dana clutched at his wrist even harder. Her breaths became sharper. He broke free of her hand and he lowered one hand to her pussy. He located her clit and began rubbing it up and down, taking her over the edge.

Within a few minutes, without even truly fucking her hard yet, Jamie brought her to the edge of her first of many orgasms. She was on the cusp of an orgasm and he knew it was time. He thrust forward and buried his fat cock, balls deep in her quaking pussy.

Dana let out a loud scream as her entire body began to tremble and shake. She exploded as Jamie tried to hold her beneath him. She thrashed about, causing his cock to again poke at portions of her pussy never probed before.

Jamie released her clit and brought his fingers to her mouth to suck. She sucked hard as she continued to climax. One of the most intense of her life.

Dana knew by morning, she'd be drained and filled and she relished every moment to come.

Jamie slowed as he felt her cunt bathe his cock with her creamy juices. He felt her pussy muscles tighten about his cock and he wanted it to last longer, a lot longer. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. He swept his tongue along her parched lips and he could see she welcomed the moisture. He rested on his elbows as he swept her tousled hair from her face, "You look incredible when you cum, Dana. I could stare at your face that way forever, so fucking hot."

She giggled and then moaned. Her giggles made his cock poke at her womb and it heightened the excitement coursing through her tiny body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with a lot more passion then he did her. She gasped as his hand closed around one of her large, firm tits. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his thumb rubbing around and around the stiff tip.

Jamie broke their kiss and leaned in and closed his lips over that same nipple. At the same time, his fingers drifted to its twin and prepared it for a oral assault. It came soon enough as she was groaning even louder. Dana's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him once again begin to fuck her wet pussy. Her legs came up and wrapped around him. Her heels beat at his ass, urging him to go harder and faster.

With his cock plowing in and out of her harder, he drove her into the soft mattress and a gasp escaped her lips each and every time he bottomed out. He grabbed hold of her wrists and drew them up above her head as he drove in and out of her even faster. The sound of wet skin, slapping against wet skin filled the hotel room

Jamie was surprised when her ass came off the bed, meeting his every thrust into her. Her body bowed like a strung bow and arrow and his cock was the arrow driving through her.. He stared down at her and saw her entire body now glistening as her orgasms caused her to break out in a sweat. The room had the stench of sex throughout and it fueled the intensity of their lovemaking.

Dana closed her eyes and pressed her head to the pillow. Her tiny body struggled with little strength she had left. It was what spurred Jamie on all the more. When his legs pressed into her toned legs, he bottomed out again and again.

Dana rolled her head about and gasped out, "Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum again Jamie. I can feel the tip of your cock, hitting my cervix and it makes my entire body ache for the climax I'm about to experience. More, more, oh fuck, yeah, more Jamie. Give it all to me! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers