Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

Danny released her and she let out a gasp. He moved to the other ripe nipple and nipped at it too. She thought she was ready, but it once again made her entire body tremble, wanting more, much more.

He sucked and teased, and she arched her back, pressing more of her flesh into his mouth. Connie wanted him to bite them, to make then ache for more and Danny didn't disappoint.

His hands slid over her toned belly and for a moment he paused to play with her sexy navel. She giggled lightly. It stopped suddenly when she felt his fingers on the button of her slacks. He undid it and drew the zipper down. He resumed sucking lightly on her nipples as he tugged at her slacks. He popped off her tits just long enough to rid her of her slacks. He moved back to her, but this time he began kissing her again. Their tongue played, moved over each other, each seeking to outdo the other.

Danny's hands roved over her nearly naked body, touching here, pressing there, tweaking and pinching and kneading and with each touch it set off tiny fires all across her body.

Danny slowly pulled away and just sat there, admiring her body. He smiled, "Wow, Mickey is one lucky son of a bitch. You are gorgeous, Connie. You remind me a lot of my sister, but with longer hair, larger, firmer breasts and wow, the entire package is just so fucking beautiful."

She blushed and tried to cover her body. She felt him grab her hands and placed them at her sides, "Nothing to hide Connie, "I'm going to love making you cum hard, are you ready?" She bit her lip, she drew in a deep breath and all she could do was nod.

He slipped off the sofa and pushed her legs apart. He ran his hands up and down her long, slender legs. He reached her panties and slowly drew them off her toned body. He inhaled them, "Mmm, nice, but I think I'd rather get the scent directly from the source."

He heard her gasp and she spread her legs wider, giving him access to her treasure. He gripped the undersides of her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa cushion. He lowered his head and the first lick make her quiver already. The second made her shiver. The third made her close her eyes and her lips parted and a tiny squeal escaped them.

Up and down, he licked her repeatedly. He teased her, causing her to moan even louder. Her thighs were already soaked from her creamy juices He finally moved higher and teased and closed his lips over her clit and he sucked hard when he heard her gasp and groan.

Danny's tongue had found her wetness and he was driving her crazy. He took his time, not too fast, not too slow and it caused her to curl her toes as she felt her excitement course through her quivering limbs. He attacked her clit again. His tongue danced up and down, side to side. His hands slid under her tiny ass and he drew her off the sofa and pulled her body tighter to his mouth. He drove his tongue deep inside her and she shook hard. Danny flicked his tongue over her clit again and he felt her nails digging into his scalp. Her legs closed around his head and nearly crushed it like a walnut. She fell back against the sofa and called out, "Oh fuck me, Danny! I'm going to cum!"

He sped up his attack on her clit. He shoved two fingers into her and he felt her thrash about on the sofa and he lapped up her cunt cream as she exploded and flooded his mouth with her creamy tonic.

She fell back and lay there lifeless as her chest rose and fell from her heavy breathing and incredible orgasm. Her legs released his head as she slumped back. She slowly regained strength in her arms and legs. She slowly sat up and smiled weakly at him, "Wow, Danny, Linda is one lucky lady if that is how you treat her."

He used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe the excess juices that were dripping down his cheeks and chin. He licked his lips, "Mmm, very, very tasty, but we've just begun. That was just the appetizer, now get ready for the main course, Connie."

He took hold of her by the wrists and drew her off the sofa and down to the plush carpeted floor. He removed his shirt and t-shirt. He tore off his shoes and his pants and boxers followed. With a smile on his lips, he spread her legs and slowly lowered himself down to her more than ready body. He once again began licking her from asshole to clit and back again. He focused on her clit as his hands drifted up her body and began teasing her lush curves. He tweaked and tugged at her nipples as he flicked her clit at the same pace he was flicking her nipples. He moved down a little and tightening his tongue, he drove it as deep into her juicy hole as he could. He used his shoulders to hold her still as she twisted and humped his face.

Connie's head was rolling about on the carpeted floor and her once sexy hairdo was now a tousled mess. She swept it from her face as her mouth was gaping open as she tried to take as much air into her lungs as she could. She licked her parched lips and she bit down on her lip to stop from screaming out.

As Connie's ass came off the floor to press harder against his mouth, Danny once again cupped her tiny tight ass cheeks in the palms of his hands. He darted his tongue in and out of her as fast and as deep as he could. She gasped and pushed against him as a second, even stronger orgasm was peaking and about to overtake her slender body.

Connie was panting wildly as she felt him slip a finger from his one hand into her ass and it was all it took. She bucked wildly as she lost it and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Danny, I'm cumming again! Please, please let me rest a bit. I'm so fucking sensitive, I just may pass-out!"

Danny didn't release her, but held her tight as her second orgasm raced through her. He caressed her lightly as he felt aftershocks of her climax traveled through her limbs. He finally released her and gently placed her on the soft carpeted floor.

She looked up at him with glassy eyes. She smiled weakly at him, "Wow, how can Linda function after a night like this. I can hardly move and I know we have more, right?"

He chuckle,d "Oh yes, much more Connie, So I take it you need to rest a bit?"

She giggled, "Wow, you realized that, huh? How about a drink? I'm sorta parched."

He winked, "I'm not, well, if you just sucked and drank what I did, you wouldn't be thirsty either."

She put her hand over her face, "Oh my God, how embarrassing."

He laughed out loud, "Just kidding, I could use something cool. After what I had wasn't very cold, but..."

She growled out, "Okay, okay, I get it, You were doused with my pussy juices, are you sorry?"

He smiled down at her, "No fucking way. I'll be right back." He hurried to the kitchen for a couple cold beers.

Upstairs Linda and Mickey began to laugh, "Wow Linda, I guess Danny is really giving Connie what she wanted. Are you ready for something more?"

Linda extended her arms, "Ready, willing and very able!" She reached out and grabbed hold of him by the arms and drew him down between her widespread legs.

Mickey got one arm free and reached down, he gripped his slender, but long cock in his fist, He pressed the tip against her weeping hole. He slowly lowered his body, guiding his cock into her tight, juicy hole.

Linda fisted the sheets and reached up and grabbed hold of the headboard for leverage. She let out a gasp as she felt him sink into her tight hole.

Even though he wasn't the thickest cock she had, with the way he ate her pussy and made her cum, she was tighter then usual. She was wet and he slid in easily. She felt him bottom out and with his length, he brushed her cervix again and again.

Her moans turned to garbled words as he pushed her over the edge. She was reeling, she couldn't remember the last time as her orgasm came on so fast and so strong.

Mickey leaned down and kissed her, shoving his tongue into her gaping mouth. Linda recovered quickly and accepted his tongue, sucking on it as if it was a cock. She hadn't had the opportunity to suck on him. She hoped he had enough in him to go again,. She was so proud of her cock sucking skills and she wanted to show him just how good she was.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck as he picked up the pace, "Oh fuck, Linda, Danny is one lucky fucker to have this hot cunt wrapped around his cock all the time."

She pulled his face towards hers and she accepted his lips with such urgency. She groaned into his mouth as she felt him hitting her cervix again and again. She lifted her feet up off the mattress and she wrapped her legs around him, even though she was shaking uncontrollable.

Mickey tried getting into a rhythm, but the way her feet her kicking at his ass, he had a difficult time getting any steady pace. He just went along and pumped in and out of her as well he could. He changed up the angle of attack and it seemed to heighten the pressure he felt her cunt squeezing and releasing his invading shaft.

He began to pant and groan, but his eyes never left her gorgeous blue orbs. Her arms wrapped around him and he was pressed against her sweat covered tits and she felt the hairs on his chest tickling her nipples, causing even stronger bolts of excitement to course through her lush body

It didn't take Mickey long to reach the point of no return. The way Linda milked his cock and the way her arms and legs were trapping him., he was on the verge of cumming. He came undone when Linda nibbled at his neck and whispered to him, "Give it to me, Mickey. I want your hot, potent cum to fill my filthy, hot cunt. I know Danny is doing the same to Connie as we fuck, make me scream and let them know just how much fun we're having. Give it to me Mickey! Fill my slimy cunt with your hot cum."

He rose up from the bed and hovering over her, he broke free of her arms and legs and began plowing into her so hard and so fast, the sound of the bed made Danny and Connie downstairs know what was happening. Suddenly he let out a loud grunt and he began pumping his hot creamy cum deep into her pussy.

Linda felt him swell up and suddenly she felt his release his hot load. She felt rope after rope of his potent cum flooding her pussy. It triggered her to give him her climax too. She pulled him down to her swaying tits and she growled out as she felt him sucking wildly at her aching nipples. She thrashed about beneath him, hoping he didn't pop out. She loved how his cock continued to pulsate and fill her hot needy cunt.

Mickey slumped against her, holding himself up on his forearms.

Linda kissed him on the lips, "Let you arms down, I love the feel of a hot body on mine after I cum. Don't worry, I won't break and Danny does it and he weighs a lot more than you do."

He did as she asked and he felt her arms and legs wrap around him as she felt tiny aftershocks escaping both of their bodies.

Downstairs, they too were going at it. After they finished cooling off drinking their beers, Danny and Connie were more than ready for act two.

He drew her up off the carpeted floor, "How about he go and test out the dining room table?"

She giggled, "What did you have in mind?" She didn't get an answer, but she allowed him to lead her into the dining room. She let out a squeal when he grabbed her by the hips and lifting her off her feet, he planted her tight, tiny ass on the edge of the table. He ran his hand from her hips up to her shoulders and slowly applied pressure. She went with it and leaned back until she rested on her elbows. She scooted back a little. She let out a giggle when he grabbed her tiny feet and planted them on the edge of the table.

Danny turned and grabbed a chair and planted it before her. He sat down and ran his hands up her calves and while doing so, he spread her legs out. He licked his lips again and stared up at her, "My God, Connie, you are absolutely beautiful."

She groaned again and leaned back and placed her wrist over her eyes. She let out a gasp and a longer groan when she felt his tongue on her pussy once again.

She wanted and needed his cock and wasn't sure of she could take another round of his tongue and mouth on her. But as soon as his lips found her clit, any thought about it vaporized. She was ready, willing and anxious for him to give her yet another licking. Danny was focused this time on her clit. Every time he pulled or nibbled and sucked, she groaned louder. She felt her blood pounding throughout her body as desire welled up between her legs. He sucked harder and she screamed out.

Danny pulled back, "Oh, I sorta got carried away, did I hurt you?"

She came up off the table and grabbed hold of his head, "Oh No, no way Danny, don't stop. It feel so fucking amazing. I'm nearly there again." She fell back and she rocked her hips as she felt him attacked her clit again and again. She felt two or three fingers invade her hole. She knew he was preparing her for his huge cock. She, just like Linda hadn't had the chance to suck on it, that would come before the night was over.

She was breathing heavily and she lost it. She couldn't remember the last time she came three times from oral sex and she wasn't going to complain. She pressed her legs to his face and she arched her ass off the table and suddenly she began bathing his tongue and fingers with her creamy cunt juices. She fell back against the cool tabletop and groaned louder as she heard Linda screaming from the bedroom about. She giggled and groaned as she continued to cum. Her giggling caught her off guard and it made her orgasm even stronger.

All of a sudden, she felt him kick the chair away. She opened her eyes and looked down and saw him standing between her parted legs. Her eyes were glued to his stiff cock. She licked her lips, "Come on Danny, I want you. I have to feel that monster of a cock in me. Fuck me, make me scream the way Linda was just doing upstairs."

He licked the cunt juices clinging to his lips, "Are you sure?

She scoffed, "Oh Danny, I've never been so sure of anything in my life.! Fuck Me, fuck me hard and don't you dare stop until you unleash that cum stored in those swollen nuts of yours." Her legs rose and wrapped around him, drawing him to her waiting pussy.

He lifted her legs and planted them on his shoulders. Then with a shit-eating grin on his lips, he grabbed his cock and swept the head up and down her sloppy cuntlips. He felt her stiffen and she grabbed hold of the edge of the table and held on, waiting for him to enter her.

She felt her cunt being spread open wider than ever before. She heard he was huge, but even after seeing it, it was nothing like having it slowly enter her. She knew she had to have all of him. She needed him totally in her to feel the brunt of his cock.

He slowly sank deep and deeper in her. He leaned over her, "You, you like it? Tell me, Connie."

Her eyes were like saucers and she was gasping for air, "Oh yes, yes I want it all, Fuck me Danny, give me all you got!"

He chuckled and began moving. He slowly picked up the pace and he heard her gasp as her tight hole accepted each and every inch he had to give.

When he was buried balls deep in her he paused. He just held it there and felt the tightness of her cunt walls squeezing his shaft He ran his hands up her sleek body and played with her sweaty tits. Her legs were still on his shoulders and she loved being opened wide for him.

Slowly Danny began moving. He picked up the pace and he released her legs and leaning in, he captured her mouth with his. They kissed like long-lost lovers and she kicked at his ass as he plowed into her. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm, but didn't want to cum until he was ready. She wanted him to fill her up and then she would release the last of her cream to coat his cock.

Danny pinched her nipples and he saw how it excited her. He continued to slide in and out of her and he loved how she wiggled and shifted as she adjusted to his steady fucking of her slick cunt.

With her legs on his shoulders, her hips met his thrusts with thrusts of her own, She wanted him to fuck her for as long as the two of them had the strength to go on. She wanted to feel all of him as he took her.

Connie pushed her hips forward until she was virtually hanging over the edge of the table She was able to take his entire length into her again and again. She realized how much stronger he was than her husband, fucking Linda upstairs. She stared up at his face as it was focusing on her and only her. she ran her hands across his toned chest, "Yes, oh yes Danny keep it up and you're gonna make me cum again."

She arched her hips so that his hard movements rubbed along the top of her pussy, scraping against her aching clit. She was so close to cumming, but she wanted to wait and cum with him. She twisted her hips slightly and she released a gasp as she felt his thick cock, scraping against her G-spot.

Danny suddenly clamp on her hips and held her in place as he picked up the pace. Every hard stroke produced an even louder groan and grunt from her.

She fell back to the table and rolled her head from side to side. She licked her parched lips and called out to him, "Faster Danny, fuck me faster, deeper harder. Fuck Meeeeeee!" Her screams came faster and louder as her body slid back on the table, but he pulled her back against him again and again.

Connie closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt his erection swelling up and growing stiffer, if that was possible. She felt his explosion and suddenly, she was unable to control herself any longer. She screamed louder and she knew Mickey and Linda could hear her from the bedroom upstairs. Her legs tensed up, her inner muscles clutched at his pulsating cock. Their bodies trembled together. They stayed joined at their sex until their breathing slowed. When he leaned over to kiss her, Connie wrapped her arms around him and held him close for a long, passionate kiss

They slowly returned to reality and Danny helped Connie off the table, "What do you say we head upstairs and try this out on a nice, soft bed? Your back must be hurting from the hard table."

She chuckled, "Uh, I really haven't noticed. You were so incredible, I never even thought about it. I will probably feel it tomorrow. Yeah, let's head upstairs, I wouldn't mind seeing what Linda is doing to my Mickey."

He saw a van outside and it peeked his interest, "You head up there, I'll be up there in a minute, I have to check on something outside."

He headed out there and it was one that law enforcement used for surveillance. He went out there to investigate. He was still bathing in the afterglow of fucking Connie. They drove away before he could confront them.

He slipped out of his pants and he hurried up the stairs, naked and ready for what was waiting for him in the bedroom.

He stopped at the doorway as he saw Connie flat on her back. Linda's blonde head was buried between her legs. She was licking and sucking all of the cum Danny had just deposited in her.

Mickey was behind Linda, driving his cock in and out of her doggy style. Mickey saw Danny and smiled, "I hope you don't mind, I was going in for seconds."

Danny stepped into the room and came over to the side of the bed where Connie's head was hanging off the side. He looked to Mickey, "No problem buddy, as long as you don't mind your gorgeous wife sucking my cock."

Connie's eyes opened and she smiled when she looked up and grinned at him. Her arms reached out and pulled him to the bed. She turned her head and enveloped the head of his cock,. She tasted a mixture of her cunt juices and his semen on the shaft. She licked it and sucked it. She pulled back slightly and called out to him, "Come on Danny, fuck my mouth the same way you fucked my pussy earlier."

Linda looked up from between Connie's slick thighs, "I can tell he really fucked you hard. Your cunt is all red and glowing, not to say it isn't full of his cum too. Don't worry, I'll get it all." She winked at Danny and returned to licking and sucking on her pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers