Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky was now moaning and groaning loudly. She tried to thrash about, but Jamie held her down and gripped her ass in his hands. She clutched at his head, pushing his face harder to her aching clit, "OH fuck Jamie, I feel like I'm going to explode and burst into a million tiny pieces." She gasped and licked her lips. She rolled her head about on the pillow and drew the other pillow into her face and screamed out.

Jamie's lips and tongue were mashed to her quaking body and suddenly his tongue was doused with a gush of her cream. He lapped it all up and returned for more. He knew better and released her clit, knowing just how sensitive it would be right now. He ran his tongue up and down her sopping cunt, He latched onto her juicy hoed and sucked hard. He finally released her ass and used his fingers to get them soaked. He ran his hand up her body and pushed at her lips.

Nicky's lips parted and she sucked hard on his fingers, "Mmm, I know this is nasty, Jamie, but I love tasting myself. Am I bad for doing this?"

He shoved his fingers deeper into her mouth and he thought about having his cock there. He would, but that would take a while. He pulled his fingers out and shook his head, "No Nicky, you're not bad, a little nasty maybe, but not bad." He ran his hands from her lips to her firm tits. He tweaked her nipples as he resumed eating her.

Nicky was quickly racing towards yet another orgasm, but this time, before she exploded, he pulled away and slid up her body. He kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on his lips and tongue.

She sucked hard on his tongue and clutched at his head. She ran her hands down his back and pulled him tighter to her quivering body. She pulled back slightly, "Would you think badly of me if I asked to suck your cock, Jamie?"

He felt his cock leap and jerk against her thigh. She giggled, "I take that as an okay. I promise to be good. Just like you, I've had fantasized of doing that. One of my favorite is that during Sunday dinner, I dropped my fork. I would slip to the floor and without anybody seeing me, I'd unzip you and suck on your hard cock until you came all over my face."

He groaned, "Oh Nicky, you are bad, very, very bad, but in a good way. Just don't hurt yourself. Like I said the Reagan men are rather large."

She ran her hand down his chest to his belly and her tiny hand closed around his shaft, "Oh I am well aware of how large you are. I just want to get an up close view of it."

She slid down his body, planting soft, wet kisses along the way. She didn't bother too much going there and she cradled his cock in her hand and inspected it. She stroked it slowly and she smiled when she heard him groan. A pearly drop oozed out of the tip and she used her thumb to swipe it around the beet red head. She slowly lowered her head and as her lips parted, her tongue darted out and ran around and around the tip. She smiled up at him, "I hope I'm doing it alright. I've watched a lot of this on the computer and I'm trying to do what I saw."

He ran his fingers through her soft short hair, "Oh Nicky, there is one thing guys always say, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob."

She giggled and returned to it. She licked up and down the shaft. The top side, the underside and both sides. She had it completely coated in her saliva. She hovered over the tip and using her plush lips, she encircled the head and slowly closed them around it. She lowered her head and slowly took more and more of it into her mouth. Her fingers were teasing and rolling his balls as she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Saliva was dripping down her chin and she was moaning loudly.

Jamie felt the head hit the back of her throat and she coughed and pulled off of it. Before she could resume, she found herself on her back and Jamie was poised above her, "I think it's time for you to get fucked, what do you think Nicky?"

She let out a gasp and licked her swollen lips, "I think you're right, Jamie. Come on and fuck me. Make me a woman and let me know how to make a man cum. I need you in me, but please, be gentle until I get used to it."

Jamie leaned over and gave her a tender kiss. He pulled back and lovingly swept her short hair from her forehead, "I'll go slow, but just to let you know, once I reach your hymen, I'm going to have to break through it. It will be a little painful, a tiny pinch, but after that, I can assure you it will be pleasure, a lot of pleasure. Are you ready? You can even bite your bottom lip. if you don't. I will."

She giggled and nodded. She took a deep breath and let it out, "Okay let's do this."

He caressed her neck and moved to her tiny, tight tits. He tweaked her nipples and slipped his hand down and caressed her chit. He felt her shiver and he gripped his cock and swept it up and down her fleshy lips. He poked at her tiny hole. He slowly slipped the swollen head into the entrance. He felt her muscles clutching at his cock. He held it there until she relaxed. He slid another inch in and held it there. He felt her cunt clutching at his cock and it was almost painful. He leaned in and kissed her again, this time with a lot more passion. He sucked on her tongue and thrust his hips forward and he came in contact with her hymen. He pulled up and looked at her, "Are you ready, Nicky?"

Her eyes were opened wide and she licked her lips and nodded, "Okay, I know you have to thrust in to break it, just do it, do it now! OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He did it quickly and he let his cock sink nearly three quarters into her. He felt the wetness and the heat envelope his cock and he just held it there felling his cock throbbing and her cunt squeezing him.

Nicky's eyes were squeezed shut and she was gasping for air through her mouth. Her arms were around his neck. She pulled him down to kiss him. She pulled back, "You weren't kidding were you? I have to say, the pain dissipated quickly. You know what, I can feel your cock pulsating in me. I have to have it now, I want to feel your entire length in me, can you do that for your favorite niece?" He chuckled, "My only niece, but the most beautiful niece I've ever seen."

Before she could reply, he thrust his hips and sank the remainder of his cock in her. He held it there as she groaned and moaned out in pleasure. He began pumping in and out of her before she could react. He felt her legs come up and although they were tiny, she was still able to hook her ankles together.

Nicky got into it and her heels kicked at his ass as her hands ran down his back, raking her nails all over his back. Before long, she was gasping for air and she screamed out, "Oh fuck me, Jamie, I'm cumming, please, oh please cum in me. I need to know I have what it takes to make a man cum."

He was so close to cumming from the way she sucked his cock. Along with how tight she was, he picked up the pace and he reached down and diddled her clit. He felt her trembling and although he wanted to last a lot longer, he let go, wanting her to give her what she wanted.

Nicky thrashed about as she arched her ass off the bed, meeting his urgent movements. She plastered her lips to his and moaned into his mouth as she shook and came. She came hard and bucked so hard, she nearly threw him off of her. He gripped her hips and pumped two, three more times and slamming into her, he held it there and unleashed a volley of thick blasts that filled her virgin pussy. He wrapped his arms around her sweat covered body and held her there as he felt the last couple of tiny spurts fill her.

Nicky buried her head in the crook of his neck and licked, sucked and kissed his sweat covered skin. She whispered to him, "Thank you Uncle Jamie. I can't think of a better way to lose my virginity. It is a night I will never forget.

He kissed her forehead and smiled down at her, "Thank you for allowing me the honor of being your first. Now what do you say we go take a shower, get you cleaned up and try it again. I'm sure you wouldn't mind trying some other things.'

She giggled and blushed, "Oh you know me so well, Uncle Jamie."

He carried her to the bathroom and planted her in the tub, He turned on the spray and she screamed out from the cold water. It quickly grew hotter and he joined her. He gently washed her, finding just a little blood, there was more on him then on her. They washed one another and by the time they turned off the water, the two of them were ready for round two.

Jamie was relaxing in the bed. Nicky snuggled against him. Her head was on his shoulder. She was lazily playing with the hair on his chest. She planted several soft kisses on his shoulder, "You know Jamie, I could get used to this?"

Jamie ran his fingers through Nicky's soft short hair, "You know Nicky, this was supposed to be a one time thing to bring you into adulthood and learn what it's like to be with a man who knows what he's doing."

She giggled, "Well you certainly performed your duty admirably Jamie."

He chuckled, "It may have began as a duty, but believe me Nicky, it will be something I will cherish for the rest of my life."

She reached down and lightly stroked his stiffening cock. "I have so much more to learn about sex, men and women and how to please them and they me."

He snickered, "Oh Nicky, you are such a manipulator, but believe me, we are no way close to being done tonight. Also. you have Danny and Linda, not to mention your mother and grandfather. Each of them have something different they bring to the table and a lot of different techniques."

She giggled, "You make it all sound so clinical, but okay, what else are you going to teach me tonight"

He stared down at her as she peeked up and smiled sexily at him, "What would you like to try? Anything you saw in those porn movies you've watched and would like to try and experiment with?"

She chuckled, "Oh Jamie, there is so much I'd like to try. I don't know where to start." She took a deep breath and let it out, "I've always been fascinated with sixty-nine. I've always wanted to learn to deep throat. Pardon my French, but I've always thought it is so fucking hot!"

Jamie let out a groan, "I'd love to try both with you, but me being so large, you may have a hard time taking me into your throat." He was already rock hard from her hand and what she was asking for, "So do you want to be on the bottom or the top?"

Nicky shrugged, "What do you suggest, I'll do whatever you decide."

He chuckled, "That's a mighty naive thing to say, but I am doing things that are best for you. I suggest you being on top. That way you can decide how deep you take me, otherwise, I just may get a little out of hand and start fucking your mouth like I did your sweet little pussy earlier."

Her eyes grew lusty and she licked her lips, "I sorta liked the way you fucked me, but you're right, I'd hate for you to tear through my throat." She watched as Jamie slipped off the headboard and flopped down on the bed cross-ways. He reached for her and grabbed hold of her legs and guided her over his face. He inhaled her sweet scent and his tongue immediately darted out and began licking away at her moist slit. It quickly grew wetter and he gripped her tiny ass and caressed it as he ravished her pussy. He poked at her clit and as it popped out behind the hooded flesh, he drew it between his lips. He sucked and flicked his tongue out.

Nicky was already groaning from his expert sucking and she fisted his cock and as she stroked it, her lips wrapped around the swollen tip. She licked at the pre-cum and she savored the salty drops. She released it and began licking up and down the entire length. Just like before, she had it completely coated in her saliva and she sucked harder. She felt a rumbling in her pussy and knew before long she was going to lose it. She wasn't about to have her mouth over his cock when she came. She wouldn't be able to control herself and was afraid she might just bite down on it. That was the last thing she wanted.

Jamie slowed his assault on her cunt and he now slipped two fingers deep into her pussy. He was about to give her the thrill she never knew existed. He twisted his fingers about and began to pet the inner walls of her pussy.

Nicky let out a loud shriek and she thought she was about to pee. She squeezed her legs about his head as she felt more and more pressure and she suddenly lost it. She felt like a dam broke and she wasn't able to control her bodily fluids. They spilled out of her in waves as she went into spasms. Her entire body was wracked with such intense feeling, she thought she was going to black out.

She rose up onto her knees and screamed out, "What the fuck are you doing to me? OH, OH, OH, FUCK JAMIE, I"M CUMMINGGG!" She trembled as her entire body stiffened. She collapsed against his legs. She was gasping for air and as she began to calm down, she took him into her mouth. She began sucking and bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Saliva was dripping down her chin and those plush lips of hers were glued to his cock. She slowed as she slowly lowered her head. She was breathing heavily through her nose as she felt the head of his cock press against the roof of her mouth. She leaned forward and felt the rubbery head slide into her throat. She panicked as she couldn't breath. She slowly withdrew and rolled off of him. She scrambled about, "I'm sorry Jamie, I tried, maybe next time, there will be a next time, right? Please tell me this isn't a one night stand?"

He chuckled and drew her petite body to his. He lightly caressed her curves and planted a soft kiss directly on her head, "Oh no Nicky, I'm hooked on you, this can't be a boyfriend, girlfriend kind of relationship, but if you need a release or more lessons, I'll always be available to you."

She tipped her head and grinned up at him, "I was hoping you'd say that, now I believe I owe you an orgasm. Your choice of positions, but just let's do something I haven't tried yet."

He growled out, "Oh Nicky, that leaves open a whole shit load of things to do." Before she could reply, he pulled her off his side and urged her to straddle him.

Nicky was grinning down at him, "Oh I saw this a lot, I can't wait to try it out." She reached back and grabbed hold of his saliva coated cock, She swept it back and forth across her fleshy lips. She guided the tip into her hole. She groaned out and bit her lips as she slowly lowered her body.

Jamie looked down and watched as his huge cock, slowly slid into her and disappeared. He reached up and began mauling her tits. This set off another rush of excitement coursing through her body. She lowered her body and before long her ass was plastered to his thighs.

Jamie drew her down to his body and his lips met hers. His hands were traveling all over her body and he clutched at her ass as he guided her up and down. He felt her cunt muscles relax as he bottomed out in her.

Nicky trembled as she felt his cock scraping again and again against her cervix. A glow spread throughout her body. She felt another climax quickly approaching. She bolted upright and wiggled her ass, feeling his cock hitting uncharted territory. Her hands came up and she fisted her hair, "Oh Fuck Jamie, I'm cumming, please, please cum with me."

Jamie guided her toward him. This gave him the space to thrust up in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with the passion of two lovers. He tore his lips from hers and called out, "Okay, Nicky, you're getting your wish. I'm cumming, take it, take it all." He pumped rope after rope of his hot cum deep in her pussy.

Nicky slumped against him and had feelings she never knew she could have. She clung to him as her orgasm increased and she blacked out for a moment, When she came to, she felt his lips all over her face and neck.

She held on tight and before she knew it, she drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Jamie woke to feeling a pair of lips wrapped around his cock. He looked in the dim light of the room and saw Nicky smiling up at him, sucking his already stiff cock. He rolled her over onto her belly and grabbing her hips, he fucked her doggy and before long the two of them lost it and he filled her once again with his semen.

In the morning the two of them showered together and she sucked him and he fucked her with her body pressed against the wall. They dried off and a smiling Nicky kissed her Uncle as she let him out.

She returned to her room where she fell into a heavy sleep once again.

She dreamt of Jamie and near the end, she found she was dreaming about Danny and Linda. When she woke, she had a long discussion with her mother.

Erin was happy everything she hoped for came true.

Nicky went on and on to her mother about how great Uncle Jamie was. She asked her if there was a chance she could experiment with Uncle Danny and Aunt Linda.

She looked to her, "You know about Aunt Linda, and why would you want that?"

Nicky giggled, "Oh, come on Mom, Uncle Jamie spilled the beans about how you and Aunt Linda had several encounters, along with Uncle Danny. I just want to make sure, when I do venture outside the Reagan family, I'm ready for whatever comes my way. You know, in the fall I'll be going to college and I should be up to knowing what do to."

She shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so, if you want this, it will be up to you to bring it up to the two of them. Please, do it in private. No need to get grandpa involved."

"You got it Mom."

That Sunday, she talked to Linda and Danny and Linda persuaded Frank to watch the boys while Danny and Linda entertained Nicky.

Linda told Nicky not to play with herself for the next couple of days. She wanted her hot and ready.

After her bout with Jamie, all Nicky could think about was his big cock and how well he fucked her. She wanted to give her tight pussy a release, but it was still tender from the intensity of Jamie's fucking. She took a couple warm, soothing baths and she even shaved her pussy, leaving just a tiny tuff of hair directly about her clit.

After school finished on Friday, she raced home, took a shower and changed into the clothes Linda had given her. She was putting the finishing touches on her make-up when the doorbell rang. Nicky reached the intercom and pressed the button.

Linda bellowed out, "It's me Nicky, let me in. I decided to change into the outfit you have packed. I wanna drive Danny crazy. The boys are already going to Frank's house for the week-end. We have the entire night and all day tomorrow to drain his big cock."

Nicky pulled the clothes she packed for Linda out of the backpack and handed it to Linda. Linda took her by the hand, "Let's go into your bedroom. I may need help getting into these."

Nicky knew it was a simple schoolgirl outfit, but she joined Linda anyway.

Nicky watched as Linda stripped down to her bra and panties. She skimmed out of the lacy panties and patted her pussy. She looked to Nicky, "I have a sneaky suspicion you'll get a much better view of this before Sunday dinner at Frank's." She struggled into the white cotton panties Nicky had. They were small on her, but it showcased her bubble butt even better, She turned away from Nicky and looked back, "How does my ass look in these?"

Nicky stammered, "Aw, well, it looks a little tight."

Linda giggled, "Great, just what I was looking for." She unclipped her bra and put it on the bed. She reached for the white starched cotton blouse. She struggled to get the first button buttoned. She turned to Nicky, "Tug on the sides so I can get it buttoned. I know it's tight, just what I wanted."

Nicky's fingers felt Linda's soft, warm skin under the blouse as she tugged at it. She helped and Linda got it buttoned. She stepped back and saw how her tits pressed lewdly against the starched material. Linda handed her the tiny tie, "Would you please help with this?"