Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda added, "Yeah, come on Stud! Give it to her. I wanna see it slipping out around her tight cuntlips."

Suddenly Danny's cock began to pulsate.

Nicky bolted upright as her orgasm overtook her taut body,. Her eyes rolled back in her head, "Oh fuck yeah, I can feel him shooting it into me, Linda."

Linda cupped Danny balls and felt them pumping his potent seed into the tiny teenager. She hugged Nicky, "That's it Nicky, take it all. Let him finish off in you and maybe I'll lick it out and feed it to you afterwards!"

Linda dropped her head and watched as Nicky slowly rolled off of Danny. She swooped in and licked his cock clean. She grabbed hold of Nicky and made her crawl up onto all fours. She rolled over onto her back and grabbing hold of Nicky's slender hips, she grew her cum filled cunt down to her waiting lips. She began sucking and slurping away at Nicky who was still in the midst of her of orgasm. It suddenly grew stronger and she ground her cunt to Linda's active mouth.

Danny scooted around, "I have to see this, it's better than any porn movies I've ever watched."

Linda was sucking wildly, drawing the cum he just deposited in his niece. She savored ever drop and she pushed Nicky onto her back. She crawled up over her and parting her lips, she allowed a stream of their mixture to flow out of her mouth.

Nicky opened wide and accepted it all. She reached up and drew Linda down to her and they were now locked in a torrid embrace, swapping the cum back and forth until it was all swallowed.

Danny crawled off the bed, "I'm going to go clean up."

They watched as he disappeared and Linda turned back to Nicky, "So tell me, Nicky, did you enjoy it?"

Nicky reached out her hand and drew her to her sweaty body. She kissed her and pulled back, "I loved it."

Linda giggled, "You gotta find a man like Danny. Just imagine, I get that almost every night."

Nicky let out a tiny moan, "I sure wish I could."

Linda kissed her lightly on the lips, "Well, the next time you're feeling horny and naughty and you can't get any from Jamie, just give me a call and I'll see what I can do about that."

Nicky giggled, "That sounds perfect."

Danny walked back into the room, "What sounds perfect?"

Linda winked at him, "Round two, this time, Nicky gets to watch us fuck and then she gets to eat my pussy."

They did and she did.

More to come soon.