Best of Both Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered what she said about it only getting hard from anal sex and began to work my index finger inside her anus. I felt her penis twitch and begin to thicken. I worked my finger in her ass to the first knuckle and her dick grew a lot thicker and her breathing grew deeper.

I pushed my finer into her asshole to the second knuckle and got a little surprise as my mouth was suddenly filled with some precum. The fluid tasted slightly salty and I kind of liked it. I worked my finger all the way inside her asshole but nothing more of note happened so I withdrew my finger and let her penis fall from my lips.

"I want you on top and facing me." I told Samantha.

Sam straddled my waist and positioned her pussy over my dick. She then slowly sat down on it. "Oh God that's good!" I told her.

She sat all the way down and I immediately began to play with her erect nipples. I pinched her nipples really hard and twisted them and her pussy grew sloppy wet. I told her, "I want to fuck your asshole Sam."

"No John. Your dick is far too big for that and it won't fit trust me on this." She said sternly.

"Either I fuck your asshole or you can pack your things and leave. It's up to you." I told her seriously.

"Bastard. Fine. But just go slow. I mean it." She relented.

Sam sat up and I lifted her off of my fat cock. I then positioned her anus over my dick head and she started to sit down on it.

"Fuckkkkk. SLow damnit!!! Slower! Get it inside the opening. OHHHH FUCK! JOHN!!" She yelled at me.

I felt her dick begin to grow hard between us and looked down to see that it was a solid spear and leaking precum all over my stomach. I reached down and began to stroke it with my hand and Sam started to make these mewling noises.

"Mmmph, mmph, mmph. SOOOOO FUCKING DEEP IN MY ASS!!!" She groaned.

I rose her up and pushed in deep. Rose her up and pushed in deep. Her asshole was so tight that I was going to cum. My cock was throbbing and Sam felt every expansion of my dick.

"Her I cum Sam, Her I CUUMMMM!!!' I hollered.

My dick exploded in her anus and began to shoot huge ribbons of cum deep inside her bowel and this in turn triggered her own orgasms.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS OH YESSSSSS JOHN, DON'T STOPP CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She screamed.

Two things happened at that exact moment.

Her cunt began to gush her juices all over my stomach and crotch and her dick began to ejaculate.

My mouth was slightly open when her dick began to spew its contents and the first couple of blasts went in my open mouth before I closed it. Sam witnessed her dick spewing cum in my mouth and she bent her head down and opened her mouth and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of cum spewing from her own dick.

Our combined orgasms only lasted a minute at most but it seemed to go on and on and on. It was breath taking in its intensity and volume of juices that came out of us both.

****

Sam and I got married the very next weekend and the sex only got better between us, especially when her sister came to stay with us.

To be continued...

12