Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, really fuck my asshole, Mistress," she begged. "I've been such a bad girl being a bitch to you and fucking you and not telling Daddy. I need to be punished."

"You want me to fuck you like Daddy would?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress fuck the living shit out of me," she said, again sounding so hot when she talked so nasty. It was crazy someone so sweet looking could be such a nasty slut... of course it wasn't really that crazy.

I looked sweet and innocent and was perceived by most that way... no one would believe I was actually a nasty submissive slut and that I wrote erotica... nobody.

I wasn't sure what Daddy would do, but I imagined it would be rough and wild. So, allowing my inner dominant to take control, I asked, "Ready to get your nigger ass reamed, you dumb slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, punish my ass for being such a dirty fucking whore," she responded as I started slamming into her ass hard... already harder than I had ever been ass fucked.

Feeling another rush of adrenaline at being in charge and encouraged from Daddy's words and Babygirl's moans I lifted my foot and placed it over her head.

And then down on her head... a kinky scene I had envisioned to dominate but never fathomed ever doing.

"Oh yes, Mistress, dominate me," she moaned, as I slammed my cock deep into her asshole.

I fucked her as hard as I could... as deep as I could... realizing the power a man had in many positions like this one.

"Oh fuck, God, drill my asshole," she begged, her moans getting louder and wilder.

"Come my dirty ass whore," I demanded, slamming into her as I rested my foot on her head feeling so powerful.

"Oh yes, Mistress, fuck," she moaned, so close.

I used the word that seemed to always get her to erupt, as I used a dominant tone, and pounded her hard and deep, "Come right fucking now you dumb nigger ass slave."

"Fuuuuuuuuck," she screamed, my nasty degrading words the final straw that made her erupt as she squirted everywhere... which was so hot and something I had only seen in porn.

I kept fucking her as her body quaked uncontrollably and the sounds escaping her mouth were sexy as fuck.

When I pulled out, I said, feeling a little guilty for the whole foot on her head thing, as I looked at the puddle of wetness all over the floor, "I'm so sorry about stepping on your head."

"That was so fucking hot," she said, rolling onto her back and looking up at me. "Daddy has never even done that before."

"I don't know what came over me," I said.

"You're a natural dominant," she said.

"I don't know about natural," I smiled, but this sure did awake a side of me I hadn't known existed.

"I need to call Daddy now," she said.

"Okay," I nodded, suddenly nervous.

"Don't worry," she said. "He isn't mad."

"He sounded annoyed," I said.

"Oh, he was definitely annoyed," she said, standing up and grabbing her phone. "But I guarantee you that motivated him."

"Motivated him for what?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know," she said, calling him. "But the way he finished our conversation was one I had heard before.... Hi, Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," she said. "He wants me to put him on speaker."

"Did you ass fuck my wife, slut Jasmine?" he asked in a stern voice that instantly had me revert to my natural submissiveness even as my pussy tingled

"Yes, Daddy," I answered.

"Did you enjoy ass fucking my wife, slut Jasmine?" he asked, again his tone so firm... no nonsense.

"Yes, Daddy, I really enjoyed ass fucking your hot wife," I answered, somehow sensing the need to add details.

"But you're not sure you can submit to me?" he asked.

"I want to, Daddy," I answered, but added, feeling guilty for being a faithful wife, "but I can't."

"I understand," he said. "So, I have an idea."

"What Daddy?"

"Babygirl is going to fuck you for me," he said.

"I am?" Babygirl asked, instantly excited.

"Yes, put on Jasmine's strap-on and then do exactly what I tell you do," Daddy said.

"Yes, Daddy," she eagerly agreed, handing me the phone and taking the strap-on off me.


"Slut Jasmine you will obey me and Babygirl without hesitation is that clear?" he asked, although is tone implied this wasn't a yes or no question.

Excited to get fucked.

Excited to be submissive.

Excited to role play getting fucked by a BBC... as close as possible to the real thing.

I replied, as Babygirl put the strap-on on, "Yes, Daddy, I will obey like a good girl."

"Good girl," he said, his voice softening slightly for the first time in this conversation. "I'm not happy I had to find out this way and I'm not happy you are not ready to submit to me, but I sense you will soon, so for tonight you will be my virtual slut."

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, a little nervous of his confident assumption this was only a temporary resistance.

"First though for being a deceitful bitch and fucking my wife behind my back you need to be punished," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, "I'm sorry for being such a deceitful bitch but your wife was impossible to resist."

"That I can understand," he chucked heavily.

"Babygirl go sit on the couch," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, as I wondered if she always called him Daddy. It was only now I realized I had no idea what their first names were... although a quick look in my attendance would give me that piece of missing information.

"Slut Jasmine, go lay across her lap," he said. "We are going to recreate a brief scene from one of your older stories."

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, knowing already what story he was referring to and what his intention was.

"What story are we recreating, slut Jasmine?" he asked, as I lay over her, finding it a very awkward position, something I had not considered when I wrote the story many years ago.

"Spanked to Submission, Daddy," I answered.

"So you know what is coming next, slut?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, having never been spanked before. Although I wrote about bondage a little, it was always pretty tame as I didn't like violence.

"What, slut?" he asked.

"Babygirl is going to spank my naked ass for being such a presumptuous bitch and turning your wife into my personal slave for the night," I answered.

"Exactly," he said. "Although I think it's fucking hot that you did that, I'm quite hurt that it was done behind my back."

"It's because I know I couldn't resist you if you were here," I said, which was likely true. If a big black cock was before me now, in this overheated situation where my cunt was on fire I doubt very much I could possibly resist the temptation. As I thought that I realized he did respect my position, as he could have driven here, but he hadn't.

"I know that is likely true," he agreed. "So, you will get ten spanks."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, thinking this was really going to hurt and I was quite a wimp when it came to pain.

"You will thank Daddy and Babygirl after each spank, is that clear, slut?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, as Babygirl gently caressed my ass... the calm before the storm per sey.

"You will also call yourself a name before thanking us each time... each time a new name. Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, as he seemed to be taking a page right out of my style of writing.

"Are you ready, Babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Are you ready to take your punishment, slut Jasmine?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, although the truth was I really wasn't at all... alas my submissive nature overrode my current discomfort.

"Here it comes," Babygirl said, as I glanced back to see her hand high in the air.

"Spank my ass," I said, as I grabbed her ankle for support.

SLAP.

It came down fast and stung like a bitch.

Yet, even as pain burned on my ass I said, "Your dumb white bitch thanks you for that slap."

"Again," Daddy ordered.

SLAP.

"Your submissive bimbo thanks you for disciplining me for being such a dumb fuck," I said, my self-degradation somehow turning me on. Yes, I liked being called names in the heat of the moment, but I had never called myself names.

"Again."

SLAP.

"Oooooh," I whimpered, that one really stinging. "Your black cock and cunt craving slut thanks you."

"Again."

SLAP.

"Fuck," I grimaced, each slap hurting more than the one before, although I also noticed a little leakage out of my pussy. Was this turning me on? "Thank you for that slap against your white whore's white ass."

"Again."

SLAP.

"Oh, God," I whimpered, thinking I was only halfway through my punishment. "Your eager to serve slut thanks you both for that slap."

"Again... three times fast."

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, as my ass burned.

"Thank us, bitch," he ordered, when I didn't immediately respond.

"Thank you Daddy and Babygirl for teaching this submissive slut her place," I said, hoping this counted as six, seven and eight.

"Again."

SLAP.

"Thank you Daddy and Babygirl for spanking your submissive white plaything," I said.

"Do you want to be our plaything?" he asked.

"In theory," I answered, knowing that was a dangerous question.

"Last slap," he said.

SLAP.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you Babygirl for helping this secret slut to explore your real self," I said, as both my pussy and ass burned.

"Now make her feel better now, Babygirl," he ordered, "splatter that amazing ass with kisses."

"Yes, Daddy," she eagerly said, as I weakly got off her and she gestured for me to bend over... which stung a little bit.

She then began licking my ass which indeed felt so nice.

"Is your cunt wet, slut?' he asked.

"Soaking," I admitted.

"Because you want some big black cock in that pretty mouth of yours, in that white cunt of yours and in that tight asshole of yours," he said.

"Yes to all the above," I agreed, wishing ever so briefly that he was here and that BBC was available to do just what he had described.

"Don't you wish I were there right now?" he asked, as Babygirl licked every inch of my ass, helping the pain fade.

"The dirty slut side of me says fuck yes, the moral me says thank God you're not," I answered my very true truth.

"Because if I was there you couldn't resist me could you? He confidently surmised.

"Unlikely," I admitted. "But I would try."

"Weakly," he said.

"Likely," I laughed awkwardly as Babygirl began to lick my asshole which felt really, really nice.

"I'll keep my word and I won't fuck you tonight," he said, although his tone somehow implied he planned to fuck me sometime soon.

"Thank you, Daddy," I replied.

"Is the slut's ass looking better, Babygirl?"

"A lot better, Daddy."

"Good. Now go to the wall near the window and rest against it, slut Jasmine," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I obeyed, loving just doing exactly as I was told.

"Babygirl do your backwards pussy munch," he ordered.

"Oooooo, yes Daddy," she said, sounding very excited at whatever a backwards pussy munch was.

I leaned against the wall which was a little cold and watched as Babygirl moved underneath me, backwards, leaned back and began licking my pussy.

"Oh my," I moaned, both at her flexibility and the sudden pleasure of her tongue on my very wet and needy pussy.

"Isn't she flexible?" he asked.

"Very," I agreed. "I wish I were even half that flexible."

"Years of gymnastics," Babygirl said from underneath me as she licked.

"I see," I moaned, as I closed my eyes and allowed her expert tongue to build the fire already inside of me.

"Now don't let her come, Babygirl," he stressed. "Just get her nice and ready for my cock."

"Y-y-you're cock," I stammered, opening my eyes.

"Not literally," he chuckled, very amused at my reaction. "But figuratively."

"Oh, of course," I said, sounding like a fool.

"Although it's obvious how badly you really want and need a real BBC," he said.

"I know," I admitted, continuing to betray the moral code inside me.

"Ready to get fucked?" he asked.

"God, yes," I moaned, "Babygirl really knows how to eat pussy."

"You're pretty good too," Babygirl said as she kept licking me ever so slowly... teasing the fuck out of me.

"Let's start with the vertical," Daddy said. "Slut Jasmine, go lie down on the fur carpet on the floor."

"Yes, Daddy," I eagerly agreed, looking forward to having that black cock in me.

"Babygirl, now go to her and rub your black cock up and down the slut's wet pussy," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, as she moved to me and did exactly as he ordered.

"Do you want my cock, Jasmine?' he asked.

"God, yes, Daddy, I want it so bad," I moaned, desperate to have that black cock in me... wishing it was indeed a real BBC.

"How bad?"

"So bad, Daddy," I moaned, "I need a black cock in me so fucking bad."

"Bad enough to be my white submissive slut?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, I'll be your white submissive slut," I moaned, as Babygirl parted my pussy lips with her cock, smiling at me so knowingly. "I'll do anything for your big black cock."

"I'll keep you to that," he said, as alarm bells went off in my head at the obvious implications of those five simple words and my earlier declaration... yet at the moment, like so many of the characters in my stories lust consumed logic and I became a victim of my own desire... although I didn't feel like a victim at all.

"Lift her legs up in the air and slide that cock in her, Babygirl. Go slow, but get really fucking deep," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, sliding her cock all the way in me.

"Oooooooooooooooh," I moaned, imagining it was actually that many 'o's' if not more. Pleasure instantly consumed me as I finally had a black cock in me... albeit it a plastic cock. But for the rest of this night I was going to imagine it was a real cock... it was Daddy's cock. "Yes, Daddy, fill my white cunt with your big... black... cock." I purposely paused briefly after each of the last three words for dramatic effect.

"Such a tight cunt," he said, as Babygirl began to slowly fuck me.

"It won't be after your monster cock is through with me," I moaned.

"Yes, I'll tear that pussy of yours apart so much you won't even feel your husband the next times he fucks you," he said.

Hearing my husband mentioned should have brought the guilt back, especially when he was slyly belittling his manhood, yet at the moment I was his slut, not my husband's wife. "Plus, even as he is pounding me I will be imagining it is you."

"I know you will," he agreed, as I closed my eyes and let Daddy fuck me.

"Oh yes, Daddy, I love your cock in me," I moaned.

"And Daddy loves fucking his newest white pet," he said.

"Yes, I want to be your pet," I said, the idea of being a pet to a black stud one of my fantasies I'd never imagined becoming a reality and although I knew I had to resist ever giving in one hundred percent to him and his cock... I could at the very least live it out this way as authentically as I could.

"My fuck toy?" he questioned.

Yes, your white bimbo fuck toy," I agreed so completely drawn into the role play.

"Lift her ass up and fuck her, Babygirl," Daddy instructed.

"Yes, Daddy," Babygirl said, as she lifted my ass up "I love this position when I'm getting dicked."

"Yes, fuck me Daddy," I moaned, as this new position repositioned the cock in me at a new, more stimulating, angle... although the position was going to test my agility.

"I can get really deep in that white cunt in this position," Daddy said, as Babygirl began fucking me and I had to agree.

"Oh yes, Daddy, so fucking deep," I moaned, trying to keep my ass up as this position was fucking amazing.

"You like Daddy's dick?" he asked.

"I love it so much, I moaned, imagining a real BBC fucking me as I kept my eyes closed.

"Daddy loves fucking white MILFs," he said.

"Teacher loves getting fucked by her student's black Daddy," I countered, the fact that Babygirl and Daddy were parents of a student I was teaching adding to the taboo kinkiness.

"Imagine me bending you over your desk at lunch," he said.

"Oh, God," I moaned, the idea so fucking hot, that it made me lose my balance and fall, the big cock slipping out of me.

"Scissor fuck her, Babygirl," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, as she grabbed my hips, repositioned both of us and slid back into my fevered box.

"Oh yes, Daddy," I moaned, as I was again full of cock.

"I bet you'd love a BBC lunch," he said.

"Oh God, yes, I'd love a big black sausage followed by a cream chocolate dessert," I wickedly said, no one other than my husband knowing that I did really love the taste of cum.

I'd coat that pretty face with a massive load," he promised.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, also really liking taking a facial. I liked the humiliation. I also liked the warm load splattering my face. I also liked to scoop it up and eat it or even rub it all over my face as I had read and had since come to believe that cum is great for the complexion. As I looked at Babygirl's flawness complexion I bet she used cum as a beauty ointment.

"You want my cum for lunch?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, I'd love your big load for lunch," I moaned, the idea having my pussy on fire and y orgasm rising.

"Ride my cock, slut," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I obeyed, as I eagerly got up and gently pushed Babygirl to the ground.

"Drop that cunt on my cock and show me you want it," he ordered, as I straddled the big cock and did just as he ordered.

"OOooooooh," I moaned, as the cock reached new depths as I dropped right on it.

"Ride my cock, slut," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, as I bounced on his cock recklessly... desperate to come.

"Faster, slut," he ordered.

I obeyed, although this was a position I really enjoyed, it wasn't one I had ever been able to come in. I don't know why... but I never had.