Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I obeyed, a minute later, but likely sounded frustrated.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I can't come in this position," I frustratingly said.

"Babygirl, backshots time," he said.

"OOooooh, yes Daddy," Babygirl said, before ordering me, "Lie down."

"Okay," I obeyed, laying on my belly.

She grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me as if I were wearing handcuffs and ordered, "Keep these hands behind you at all costs."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, feeling both helpless and excited, as she straddled my legs.

"Ready to really get fucked?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck the living hell out of me," I said, as I felt the cock at my pussy lips and was willing to do almost anything to finally come.

"Fuck her, Babygirl, fuck her like I fuck you in this position," he ordered. "Fuck her to orgasm."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, as she didn't slide the cock into me, she slammed it into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed, as the cock filled me completely.

"Like that big black cock, slut?" he asked.

"I love it," I moaned, knowing I was going to be coming pretty fucking quick in this submissive intense position.

"Pull her hair, Babygirl," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, grabbing part of my air as she slammed into me hard as fuck.

"Oooooooooh," I moaned, as the rough treatment drove me wild.

"Come, my dirty teacher slut," he ordered, "come all over my big black cock, become my white slut."

"Oh, yes, more Daddy," I moaned, both wanting to be dicked harder and also wanting to be degraded more too.

"Who owns that filthy white cunt?" he asked firmly, his deep voice also a turn-on.

"You do, Daddy," I said without hesitation.

"Who gets to destroy that white asshole of yours?"

"You do, Daddy, you do," I repeated about to erupt.

"Then come for Daddy, come all over Daddy's dick, come like the nigger loving cock slut you really are behind the conservative teacher façade," he ordered.

"Fuccccccccck," I screamed, as the orgasm ripped through me like a tornado touching ground after hours of teasing and damage.

"Good slut," Daddy moaned, as I wondered if he was jerking off as his wife fucked me.

"Thank you, Daddy," I weakly said, as I collapsed to the ground the moment Babygirl let go of my hair.

"You're welcome, slut," he said, before adding, "but I'm just getting started with you."

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, completely spent and yet excited at the possibility of Babygirl ass fucking me.

"Babygirl, I want you to gape our new slut's asshole and get it ready for my big cock," he said, as she pulled out of my pussy and I felt my juices leaking out of me.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, before she ordered, "Come to the bed, Jasmine."

"I think you broke me," I joked, as I weakly got onto all fours and this time crawled to the bed.

"Oh, wait until we are done drilling that asshole," Daddy said.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, as I crawled onto the bed.

Babygirl parted my legs and licked by asshole.

"Oh yes, eat my asshole," I moaned, as she swirled her tongue around my rosebud.

"Such a tasty shit hole," Babygirl said, which sounded so fucking nasty hot.

"Finger fuck that hole," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, as she looked up at me and winked before she moved a finger to my long-neglected back door.

"I want that asshole nice and gaped," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," she repeated, as she pushed a finger inside my asshole.

It burned a little, as I was used to being tipsy and having lube during anal play, but it also felt good. "Yes, Babygirl, finger my asshole."

She wiggled her finger inside my asshole, gaping from the inside out, before sliding a second finger in... I had never been fingered in the asshole and the way she did it felt so good.

"That feels so good," I moaned, as my next orgasm seemed to be building even as the last one hd just begun to dissipate.

She wiggled two fingers inside me before she began to finger fuck me.

"Oh fuck, yes, finger bang my white cunt," I moaned.

"Is her asshole ready for my cock?" Daddy asked.

"I think so, Daddy," she said, as she pulled her fingers out and looked at my gaping hole.

"Get on the floor on all fours, slut," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, quickly getting off the bed and onto all fours like a bitch in heat.

"What do you want, slut?" he asked, as Babygirl moved behind me.

"Your big black cock up my ass," I answered.

"You want to be my ass slut?"

"Yes, Daddy, I want to be your three-hole cum deposit," I replied, as the cock teased my anal entrance.

"Fuck her ass, Babygirl," he said. "Slowly."

"Yes, Daddy," she obeyed, sliding her cock in my ass.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeees," I moaned, as my ass was filled.

"You like that black cock in your ass, slut?" he asked.

"I fucking love it," I said, as Babygirl slowly fucked my ass.

"Such a tight asshole," he said.

"Such a big cock," I moaned back.

"I'm going to be fucking this asshole regularly," he promised.

"My asshole is always open for your big cock, Daddy," I moaned, at the moment saying things without thought of consequences.

"I'll keep you to that," he said.

After a couple of minutes of slow ass fucking, Daddy asked, "Ready to be ass fucked hard and bent like a pretzel?"

"Yes, Daddy, ream my asshole," I said, unsure what positions he had I mind.

"Do the backwards push up, Babygirl," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," she nodded as she instructed me to rest on my elbows and lift my ass up as high as I could.

It was a weird position and got weirder when Babygirl straddled me and slid the cock in my ass upside down.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, this angle unlike anything I had ever experienced and stimulating me in a unique way.

"You like that, slut?" Daddy asked.

"So good," I moaned before adding belatedly, "Daddy."

"It is a position Babygirl loves," he said. "It finds a way to stimulate her ass and pussy at the same time."

"Yes," I agreed, suddenly realizing that was exactly what made it feel so unique.

It was a slow ass fuck, but so stimulating, so good.

After about a minute though, I suddenly couldn't handle the position anymore as I got a cramp and said, as I collapsed on the ground, "Sorry, cramp, cramp, cramp." I moved my leg up and down to get rid of it.

Babygirl laughed, "It's a tough position."

"It was amazing," I said, still moving my leg and actually standing up. "But I'm not twenty anymore."

"Who is?" she laughed.

"True enough," I laughed too.

"Let's stretch her out with the pull back fuck," Daddy said.

"Ohhhhh, you'll love this one," she said, pointing to the floor. "Lie back on your belly like earlier."

"Okay," I said, having loved the last position I was in when on my tummy.

Babygirl slid into my ass from behind, then once all in said, "Give me your hands."

It was awkward, but I did, and she grabbed both of my hands and pulled me back which made the cock somehow reach new depths inside me.

"Ooooooh, my," I said.

"Feel that cock deep in that asshole?" Daddy asked.

"So deep," I said, as she rested deep in me.

"Ready to really feel the power of black cock?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy, destroy my asshole," I said, learning that asshole sounded so much hotter than ass as I spoke it.

"Triple bucking, Babygirl," he ordered.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, as she bucked her hips into me three times hard and deep.

"Like that, bitch?" Daddy asked.

"Love it," I replied, my body on fire again.

"Again," Daddy said.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed again, as the three hard quick ass thrusts drove me wild... especially when I was completely at the whim of Babygirl... this being a wild submissive position.

"Again," Daddy said.

"Mother fucker," I screamed, the pleasure so intense.

"Again."

"Oh fuck, Daddy, I love your big black cock in my shit hole," I said, as my head was getting light in this wicked position.

"Finish her by returning the favour from behind," Daddy said.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, as she let go of my hands and I knelt up to get on my knees expecting now to finally just get ass fucked... hard.

"Ready to get ass fucked hard by my big black cock?" Daddy asked, as Babygirl again went behind me.

"Yes, Daddy, your white slut needs to be ass fucked by your big black cock sooooo bad," I said.

"Pound that asshole, Babygirl, pound it like I pound yours," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," she repeated, as she slammed the cock into my ass.

"Yes, Daddy, pound my asshole," I moaned, as Babygirl began to fuck me from behind.

"Harder, Babygirl," Daddy said. "I want to hear your body slam into hers."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, fucking me as hard as I imagine she could.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, loving the hard backdoor reaming.

"Put your foot on her head," Daddy ordered. "Treat her like she treated you in this position."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, as I suddenly felt her foot on my head which was just as hot as when I had done it to her.

"Rub that dirty white cunt as she fucks your slut asshole," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, rubbing my very wet pussy as I got ass fucked.

"Harder," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, ream my asshole," I moaned, as I furiously rubbed myself... feeing another orgasm rising although I had never come from anal sex before... although I also hadn't been ass fucked while sober since college.

"Who owns that shit hole?" Daddy asked.

"You do, Daddy, you own my shithole," I moaned, frantically rubbing myself.

"And you'll let me fuck it whenever I want?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, plow my backdoor in my classroom at lunch, or in my garage when my husband is home," I said, both sounding so hot even though I knew both were actually terrible ideas.

"Come from getting ass fucked by black dick," he ordered, as I really got ass reamed and really was rubbing myself.

"I'm so close," I moaned, desperate to come and yet beginning to get frustrated that I could feel the orgasm so imminent and yet refusing to erupt.

"Now nigger lover," he ordered, knowing that word drove me wild in the heat of the moment, even though I would never utter the word at any other moment other than in the heat of lust.

"Fuuuuuck," I screamed, not from orgasm, but frustration.

"Fist fuck her to orgasm, Babygirl," Daddy ordered, realizing my frustration.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, pulling out, flipping me onto my back, spreading my legs and covering my mouth as she slid her entire fist in my cunt.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned into her hand, the fist inside me an intense new feeling.

"Look into my eyes," Babygirl said, as she began to fist fuck me.

I obeyed and felt my orgasm building at an accelerated pace as Daddy said, "Come for us, Jasmine, come for us and become our white submissive fuck toy."

And as her wrist filled my pussy it was too much and I closed my eyes again as yet another orgasm exploded inside me... somehow feeing as intense as the others. Usually each multiple orgasm was weaker and weaker and yet tonight every orgasm was a 12 on the Richter Scale (yes, I know it only goes to 10).

Daddy then said, "Get into a 69."

"Yes, Daddy," Babygirl eagerly obeyed, as I just rolled onto my side as my entire body seemed to have been usurped of all its energy.

"Eat my black pussy, Jasmine, fucking you has got me so wet," she said.

I generously did, loving the taste of her black pussy as we leisurely licked each other for a good ten minutes.

I just enoyed her heavenly nectar until she came all over my face.

I enoyed her tongue, but I suddely had to go pee.

"I have to pee," I said, hating to end this 69, but about to pee all over her face if I didn't.

"Pee on her," Daddy said, having not spoken the entire time we were in a 69. I actually thought he may have hung up.

"Daddy, no," she said, not really seeming to like the idea.

"I know you want my golden shower," I said, suddenly liking the idea of peeing on her.

"I don't know," she said tentatively.

Suddenly wanting to impress Daddy and regain my Mistress persona I said firmly. "Does a nigger slut ever disobey their Mistress?"

"No, Mistress Jasmine," she said.

"So tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I want you to piss all over my face," she said, lying on the floor.

I couldn't hold back much longer, no way I could make it to the bathroom so I stood above her face and instantly emptied my bladder all over her pretty face and open mouth.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, once I was finished, as she sat up and licked my pussy again.

"You really are an insatiable pet," I smiled.

"I'll see you soon, Mrs. Walker," Daddy said before hanging up.

It was then as Babygirl cleaned up my pussy that I wondered if he understood that what we had done was role play or if he took any of my plethora of promises in the heat of the moment seriously.

"Want a quick shower before you go?" she asked.

"I'd better," I smiled. "I smell like a dirty slut."

"You are a dirty slut," she smiled, looking up at me.

"Takes one to know one," I smiled, pulling her up and kissing her passionately.

A lengthy shower... one last orgasm from her tongue in the shower and I headed home.

As I drove, my head spun with the cold harsh realities of my decisions.

I had opened Pandora's Box and although I was clear that I wasn't going to cheat on my husband with Daddy in person... his tone implied he didn't believe me.

I sighed... fuck... what had I got myself in to?