Best of Both Worlds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged from the force of her ejaculation and almost vomited. I closed my mouth and kept swallowing and swallowing. Pussy juices and semen escaped from the corners of my mouth and dripped down my neck and tits as I sat there trying to compose myself.

Marie got down there with me and began to lick up the juices from my neck and tits and then she began to play with my nipples. She remembered how I liked having my nipples played with and pinched and twisted them hard. Harder and harder she tortured my nipples and soon I was ravenous to play again.

Marie laid back on the couch and I got on top of her and we kissed. John removed the dildo from my asshole and inserted his massive dick into my sloppy wet pussy. He fucked me hard while Marie tortured my nipples and then he began to insert his dick into my anus.

My dick got hard instantly and Marie pulled it inside her pussy. She was so loose from John's dick that I barely felt her walls surrounding my dick. So I removed my dick from her gaping cunt and began to slide it into her asshole.

"Oh Marie's your asshole feel's so tight." I told my sister.

Marie grabbed the dildo that was recently inside my asshole and began to insert it into my gaping pussy. She then began to rub her clit furiously as I began to slowly fuck her ass.

It took some doing before we all got into a rhythm that drove our dicks into each other.

John bellowed that he was gonna cum and as soon as I felt his sperm begin shooting into my anus, I began to shoot my cum into Marie's anus and then she cried out in orgasm as well.

The three of us laid still as out orgasms left our bodies a quivering mess of flesh.

John pulled free of my anus and I pulled out of Marie's anus and then Marie and I got into a 69 and licked each other's anal creampies.

****

John helped us into the large shower in the master bath and we spent the better part of an hour washing the cum and sweat from our bodies.

Marie moved in with us and became a regular part of our sexual games together.

I did allow her some one on one time with my husband occasionally while I videoed the sex. But his always culminated with the three of us having sex together and cumming multiple times.

****

Things really got interesting when John's daughter from college came home for the summer. But I'll save that story for another time.

12