Best of Both Worlds Pt. 03

Story Info
John and his hermaphrodite wife expand their incest pool.
6.4k words
4.61
18k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, lesbian, hermaphrodite, anal, and pissing sex. If any of those things offend you then please move on. All persons are consenting adults and over the age of 18.

****

Marie's perspective...

I was now living with John and Samantha. I moved in and together the three of us had some wild sex together. I could still date whomever I wanted but why date when I could get fucked or eat pussy whenever I wanted.

I no longer had any scruples that the sex I was engaging in was incest and with my own sister no less. It was fun and no one was getting hurt so why make any changes.

John's daughter Jill was coming home from college in two weeks. She was 21 years old and had been studying abroad for the last 2 years and had yet to meet either Samantha or myself. There was going to be an adjustment period and we talked pretty frequently about what should and shouldn't be done and said around her.

The fateful day arrived and John and Samantha went to pick her up from the airport. They then took her out to dinner and after getting home, Jill crashed after the long flight.

I met Jill the following day and we hit it off immediately. I looked at her like a little sister and we bonded quickly.

The next 3 weeks were a blur as we all got settled into a new routine.

****

John and Samantha went away for a week together. They were excited to spend some much needed quality time away from home and prying eyes or ears. I could tell that my sister was horny. She needed to get fucked in the worst way as did I, but I could wait until they got back...or could I?

They left on a Friday and Jill and I grilled some steaks and watched a couple of chick flicks that first night. It was great fun drinking wine with her.

Jill grew pretty tipsy after the first bottle of wine and into the second bottle I noticed that her nightgown had risen up almost to her waist. I looked at her sitting across from me and noticed right away that she wasn't wearing any panties and she was sitting Indian style. I kept stealing glances at her crotch and found myself growing more than a little moist. I kind of hoped that she was bi.

At one point, I looked over at my niece to see that her nipples were erect and her hands were in her lap. I got up to refill my wine glass in the kitchen and when I returned, Jill was sitting on the couch beside me.

I sat down and she sidled up to me. She was really buzzed and slurred her words as she spoke.

"Aunt Mmmarie? Can I ath you somethin?"

"Sure Jill, you can ask me anything." I told her.

"Okayyyy. Umm, I notithed the other morning you and my step mom in her bedroom. You were on your kneeth before her and it looked as though your hand was stroking a banana that she was holding againsth her stomach. Only it didn't look like a banana." She asked quietly.

I looked down at Jill and saw that she had one hand playing with her erect nipple and the other was in her crotch.

"Is that all you saw Jill?" I asked her.

"Nooo, I alsoo thaw you take the banana into your mouth. It grew longer and thicker and when you removed your mouth something squirted out of the tip of the banana and it drenthed the front of your t-thirt." She told me.

"Yeah, I remember that. It was a new toy my sister got and she wanted me to test it out for her. I also remember seeing my sister look over at you in the doorway. So let me ask you something Jill?" I replied.

"Oookaayy." She slurred.

"Did what you see, turn you on?" I asked.

"It did. I'm wet now, thinking about it." She said and then removed her hand from her crotch and showed me the milky juices on her fingers.

I smiled and took her hand and brought it to my mouth and licked her juices from her fingers. I then grabbed a hand full of her left breast and started to tweak her erect nipple. I bent down to kiss her when she slumped forward and passed out.

Figures...

I woke up the following morning around 5:30am and on my way to the bathroom, I heard moaning coming from Jill's room. I turned the door knob and was surprised to find the door unlocked. I opened the door and found Jill passed out on her bed. Her top was off as were her shorts and her hand was inside her panties. A porno was playing on her laptop and I saw that it was a family pies video about a father and daughter. I also saw that on her computer she was looking at a website called Literotica and writing stories under a fictitious name. I quickly copied the story she was writing and sent it to my email and then deleted the email so there was no trace of it being sent.

I peed and then went back to my room and stayed up for another 3 hours and read her new story which was over 10 pages long and read a few of her other stories while playing with myself. It was all pretty twisted but highly stimulating too.

I made my way out of my room around 9am, when I saw her walk past in her spandex outfit. I got into my own spandex outfit and went out to the family room to join her for our morning yoga. We then made breakfast before going out back to sit by the pool and get some sun.

Jill changed into her bathing suit and then came downstairs and stood there waiting for me to finish making the margaritas. I turned to look at my niece and smiled as I saw that her nipples were hard.

Jill was 5'4" tall and had light brown hair and green eyes. She was slender in her build with a small chest and slightly curvy hips. She weighed 112 lbs.

Seeing Jill dressed in a red bikini shed new light on how beautiful she actually was and I grew moist as I thought about the story that she had begun to write last night. Unbeknownst to her, I was planning to fulfill her new fantasy.

I went upstairs to change into my bikini and rather than choose a more modest one, I instead chose a white one that was a size too small for my petite body. It really accentuated my butt and pussy and barely covered my breasts, let alone my nipples which were already erect.

I walked outside with the pitcher of margaritas to find Jill already needing a refill. She reached out and I filled her glass hoping to catch her eye, but knew she was looking between my legs. I filled her glass and then sat in the lounge chair and got some rays with her. It was very relaxing.

I went inside an hour later and made another pitcher of Margaritas and when I got back outside Jill was cooling off in the pool. I drank a glass and then had another and feeling a bit tipsy, I flicked my fingers over the erect nipple under my top.

Jill was staring at my tits and licking her lips so I walked over to the pool and sat on the edge. She stood right in front of me in the water as I leaned back and parted my thighs. My clitoris was so swollen that it puffed out my bikini bottoms. I watched as her nipples grew taut under her top.

I began to fantasize that I removed the material covering my snatch right in front of her. I inserted two fingers in my wet pussy and then brought my juices to her lips. My juices began to leak out of my pussy at that thought and saw her eyes widen when she saw a wet spot begin to form between my legs. But then I snapped out of the fantasy.

I hopped in the pool beside her and stood before my niece. I then suggested that we sunbathe topless. Jill was all for that and we both untied our tops and tossed them on the side of the pool.

Jill looked at me, smiled and said, "Hey Aunt Marie, would you like some help putting lotion on your breasts?"

"Sure. As long as I can do the same to your breasts." I smiled.

"Definitely." She replied.

"You know, why don't we go full commando since it's just us girls here." I told her.

"Yeah, I'm good with that." She blushed.

We both got out of the pool and slipped off our bikini bottoms too.

Jill skipped over and grabbed the lotion of oil from the table. I walked over with her and sat on my chair with my left knee bent and the other on the deck. This position opened up my pussy and really accentuated my swollen clitoris.

Jill stood in front of me and gazed at me sitting there naked. Her mouth was open as she looked at me. She then sat down so close that her pubic mound was touching my knee. She squirted some oil in her palm and ran it over my right breast. She poured a second palmful and then added that to my other breast. She cupped my breasts in her hands and began to work the oil into my flesh.

"I really like your breasts Aunt Marie. It's important that you protect them from the suns rays to keep them from aging prematurely." She explained.

She stopped momentarily to spray a line of oil on her own breasts. She took my hands and told me, "Work the oil into my breasts too so that I don't get burned. Okay?"

I did as she asked. I didn't need to seduce her, she was doing it for me.

I liked having her hands on my beasts and I was more than a little aroused. My nipples stood at attention almost immediately and Jill wasted no time running her oiled hands over them. She smiled through the whole experience.

"Your nipples especially need plenty of oil Aunt Marie. It's important that I work the oil into your nipples vigorously." She instructed me.

I enjoyed cupping her breasts as well and noticed right away that her nipples were short and stubby unlike my own that were long and thick.

My tits were more than covered with the oil but I continued to let her have her way with me since I was liking the way it stimulated my pussy. My pussy was drenched.

Jill then bent her head down and began to circle my right nipple with her tongue.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

She then sucked and licked the other nipple and looked up at me.

"Sorry, I got carried away." She smiled.

"I don't mind since I am bi. Are you bi too Jill or just bi curious?" I asked.

She didn't respond.

I reached back and moved the chair into a laying position. I leaned back on my elbows and replied, "Don't stop now my dear. I'm drenched and need to feel your tongue on my clit." And lifted my hips from the chair as I placed my other foot on the deck.

Jill's eyes got real big and then looked down and saw my swollen clit. She licked her lips and then looked up at my face.

"Is what we are about to do, incest Aunt Marie?"

"Yes, Jill. It is." I replied firmly.

"Are you okay with this?" She asked.

"I am. Are you okay with it?" I responded.

"I'm not sure. This is all so new to me, but you're so beautiful I can't stop looking at you." She told me honestly.

"Maybe this will help you decide." I told her and reached forward and opened my meaty pussy lips with my fingers.

"Oh my god! Your clit is so big!" She exclaimed.

I didn't give her a chance to back out.

"Place your lips on it Jill and suck it into your mouth." I told her and pulled her head down to my pussy.

"Mmmm." She moaned around my clit.

"Yes Jill. Like that. Purse your lips around it and suck it hard. Now insert a couple of fingers! YES! Into me! Mmmm! OHHHH! Just like that!" I coached her. Although she seemed to know exactly what I wanted without being told.

I humped my hips into her face. My whole body shaking as a massive orgasm raced through my pussy.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNGGG!!!" I suddenly cried out.

My whole body convulsing and spasming as my niece sucked on my pussy.

"That's it Jill, lick up my juices. Mmmm, my niece, oh such naughty incest. Now stick your tongue inside my pussy and taste me. Yesssss, ohhhhhh. Now back up to my clit. That's it baby. Flick my clit with your tongue. OHHHHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGGG AGAIN!!!!" I climaxed a second time.

Jill stayed there between my legs and licked and slurped up my flowing juices and worked 3 fingers and then four fingers in and out of my sloppy cunt. I mauled my long nipples with my fingers. Twisting, pulling and pinching my nipples as she once again began to suck on my swollen clitoris.

I had the incredible ability to have multiple orgasms one right after the other. Even while my clitoris was being attacked and too sensitive to touch, I forced my mind away from that and just relished the orgasm that I knew was on the horizon.

I hadn't had a good orgasm in weeks and I was so charged up. I began to imagine Jill getting fucked by my sister and felt her push her small fist into my cunt. I then thought about John and him driving his fat cock deep into my asshole and exploded a third time.

"I'M CUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" I cried out loud a third time.

I heard a wet sound as Jill forced her fist out of my cunt and it felt as if my whole pussy came with it. The experience was beyond anything I had ever felt before and I just laid there and enjoyed the blissful feelings coursing through my body.

When the intense orgasm subsided I looked up to see Jill sitting there and literally covered in my milky juices. I smiled at her.

"I don't know what happened Aunt Marie. When I removed my fist your pussy exploded. Your syrupy juices went everywhere. It was like a fire hose on full blast. I've never seen anything like it before, but I can tell you that I am so turned on right now." She giggled.

I was utterly spent as Jill continued to lick up my juices and I pulled her on top of me and started to kiss her mouth. I tasted myself on her lips and we slowly switched places.

I began to lick my cum from her face, her neck, and from the tops of her breasts when she stopped me.

"I'm not sure that I am ready for this Aunt Marie. This whole incest thing is, Ohhhh. That's nice. Your lips on my sensitive nipples feels amazing. But it's so wrong to be doing this! Mmmm. Your lips feel so good kissing around my bare pussy Aunt Marie." Jill groaned.

I nudged her clit with my nose and pressed my fingers into her slice. I opened her camel toe with my fingers and drove my tongue tip over her clit. I swatted it side to side and up and down and then pressed my tongue inside her pussy entrance.

"Oh Aunt Marie that's so incredible. Mmmm. I love having incest with you. Ohhhhhh. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Here I cummmmm. Mmmmmm. Ohhhhhh." She moaned as she had an orgasm.

I tried to push my fingers into her pussy but they were obstructed by her hymen. So I concentrated on sucking her small clit and flicking it with my tongue tip.

Jill was only able to orgasm one time but I continued to lick up her juices and then rose up and laid on top of her.

We kissed for a long time with me on top and I was ready to go again. I then straddled Jill's face and she drove her tongue into my cunt. I mauled my nipples with my fingers as I climaxed a 4th time and watched and listened as Jill slurped up my flowing juices.

"Fuck! That was hot niece. You lick my pussy really well." I told her.

"Thanks, Aunt Marie. Your pussy tastes so good, I could lick it all the time." She told me.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that. This whole incest thing has really made me horny." I told her.

"I know what you mean. I've been masturbating for weeks thinking about you and my stepmom and I've never been this turned on before." She replied.

I fingered my sloppy cunt with half my hand and when I brought my hand up, my fingers were coated with my milky juices. I looked at Jill and then placed my hand into her mouth.

"I could get used to this niece." I told her and then leaned in and kissed her on the mouth.

****

Some time later...

Jill sidled up to me on the couch. She reached her hand in my open blouse and fondled my breast and toyed with my nipple until it was standing at attention.

I looked down at her and said, "Again already?"

"I can't help it Aunt Marie. You're just so fucking hot!" She smiled.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"I am curious about something though. What do we do when my dad and stepmom come home?" She asked.

"Well, Jill. This little bit of incest needs to stay between us." I told her.

"It, it does? But what about what I saw between you and your sister?" She asked.

"What about it?" I asked her.

"Well, it's obvious to me that you and your sister are incest lovers too!" She told me flatly.

"And what makes you think that?" I asked her.

"Well I saw more than you realize Aunt Marie." She said firmly.

"What did you see exactly?" I asked her heatedly as my nipple lost it's firmness.

I also sat up and pushed Jill's hand away from my breast.

Her bottom lip began to tremble as she saw me begin to get upset.

"I saw my step-mom fuck you with her dick!" She blurted and then burst into tears.

"It's true." I told her and took her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's true my niece. What you saw is fact! My sister has a dick. A wonderful, long, thick cock. And it feels amazing inside of my pussy." I told her as my nipples grew erect again.

Jill worked her fingers inside my shorts to find my pussy drenched and began to finger it with half her hand.

"Tell me more Aunt Marie." She demanded.

"Well, her dick is really nice and she really has the best of both worlds. Mmmm, stroke my cliiiiitttt!!! MMMMM, FUUUCCCKKKK!!!! CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!" I groaned and my whole body was wracked in intense spasms.

The little tart stroked my pussy expertly and my juices gushed out around her hand and soaked my shorts. I sat back as Jill got between my legs and pulled off my soggy panties and shorts and then proceeded to lick up the mess of juices that flowed like a river out of my pussy.

She began to suck on my clit and I grabbed her head and pulled her into my pussy.

"I'M CUUUMMMIINNNGGG NIECE YESSSS!!!! LICK UP MY CUM YOU INCEST LOVING SLUT!!!" I cried out loud.

She slurped up my juices and when she raised her head, her face was dripping with my pussy nectar. I pulled her to me and licked my juices from her chin and neck and cheeks and we got into a 69 on the floor.

****

Jill and I spent the next 3 days having lesbian sex together.

It was awesome!

I orgasmed so many times that I lost count and Jill had a few of her own as well.

Jill looked up from between my legs with her mouth and chin dripping with my pussy nectar. I was on the verge of another massive orgasm when she stopped suddenly.

"Fuck Jill! Why'd you stop? I was gonna cum so hard!" I admonished her.

"Will you persuade my stepmom to take my cherry Aunt Marie?" She asked.

"What? No! I told you we can't do that. Now quit playing around and eat me damnit!" I yelled at her in frustration.

"But why not? I have seen the two of you having incest together Aunt Marie. It is what helped me decide to approach you in the first place instead of doing it with my own sisters Alex and Susan." She told me.

"You have 2 sisters?" I asked her.

"Yeah. They are older than me." She smiled sheepishly.

She sat up between my legs and folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

"If you don't agree to help me then I won't get you off!" She told me sternly.

I sat up with her and pulled her arms apart and enveloped her in a hug.

"It's complicated Jill. My sister and I haven't always been lovers you know. I have known she was a hermaphrodite since we were young. I kept her from killing herself multiple times. She thought she was a freak. But I helped her to see how beautiful she was." I whispered.

"You did? She was gonna kill herself? Oh, that's awful." She replied in a small voice.

"I'll think about it okay? Losing your cherry should be done with someone you love." I told her.

"You mean like with my daddy?" She asked.

I broke the hug to look at her, but she was serious.

"No, not your dad. A lover. Someone you will marry one day." I told her.

"I know, I was just teasing you." She said.

"No, you weren't teasing me were you?" I told her.

"No, I wasn't. I saw my dad come out of the shower a few weeks ago and took a picture of him with my phone. He has a big one. And then I saw him and my stepmom having sex one night and knew that I wanted his big dick inside me. Thrusting deep and making me into a woman." She said dreamily.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers
12