Best of Both Worlds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her arms and shook her out of her day dream.

"Hey! No! The first time hurts like hell. Trust me, that's something you'll never forget sweetie." I cautioned her.

"All the more reason to have my stepmom do it instead. Right?" She asked.

I bit my lower lip. She had a good point. Sam could fuck her and even cum in her pussy. Something that Jill should feel.

"Okay, I'll help you and this is what we are going to do." I told her my plan and made her agree to do it my way.

****

John and Sam arrived home the following day, but John needed to get on a plane and fly to Japan the next day for a week long trip with his company. So we barely even saw him before he was off again.

Sam and I spent the morning talking about their week away together. I was so envious and wet by the time she finished telling me her story.

Sam saw my erect nipples poking through my t-shirt and started pulling on them. She lifted up my shirt and took one into her mouth while I played with her nipples too. My sister removed her mouth from my nipple and kissed me.

"I need you Marie." She told me as I stood up and removed my shorts and panties.

"Oh Marie! Your clit is so big!" She exclaimed as her fingers slid into my wet pussy. She removed her wet fingers and brought them to her mouth when she glanced to her left and saw Jill watching her. She dropped her hands quickly and then saw Jill retreat to her room.

"Shit! Jill saw what I was doing to you sis. As much as I want to spent some time with you, I better go and talk with her about it." She told me before getting up and going after Jill.

I followed her.

Sam knocked on her door. "Jill, it's Sam, can we ta..." She began to say but stopped when she saw Jill laying on her bed and masturbating furiously. But that wasn't what made her stop talking. It was the video on her laptop that she was watching. The Family Pies video of a dad fucking his daughter.

Jill was whispering, "Oh daddy, I wish you would take my virginity just like the girl in the video."

Jill's back was to the door and couldn't see that her step-mom was watching her.

I walked up behind my sister and looked over her shoulder. "Oh my." I moaned as I reached my hands around my sister's waist and began to grope her dick while kissing her neck. I slipped my hand in her shorts and started to finger her asshole.

"Remove your shorts for me sis. I want to stroke your dick." I told her huskily.

"We can't! Jill might catch us." She hissed.

"Do it Sam. I need fucked!" I told my sister.

Sam complied with my wishes and removed her shorts and I began to stroke her dick until it was hard.

"Close your eyes sis." I told her.

She did and I watched as Jill turned around and saw us. She crawled over and took Sam's hard dick into her mouth.

"Ohhh!" Sam moaned when she felt Jill's mouth suck on her dick. Her eyes flew open and she blurted, "What! No!"

"Let her do it sis!" I growled in her ear.

I removed my hand from her hard dick and began to pull on and pinch her erect nipples.

My sister was even hornier than I was and let her step-daughter suck on her hard prick.

"Fuck her Sam!" I whispered to her.

"What! No! I can't. It's wrong!" She told me.

"No sis. It's more right than anything you have ever done." I encouraged her.

Jill removed Sam's dick from her mouth and got to her feet and kissed her step-mother on the mouth. She broke the kiss and said, "I love you step-mom and want you to take my virginity. I'm impossibly wet. Here feel my juices. Mmmm. Take me and fuck me and cum in me."

Jill led her step-mom over to the bed. She got on her back and spread open her legs. I took my finger out of Sam's asshole and began to insert the much larger dildo in her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Sam groaned. Her dick got even harder as she positioned it at the entrance of Jill's leaking slit. She pushed it into her step-daughter's pussy until it hit her hymen. She tried to power through it but couldn't do it.

"You're gonna have to ram it in sis." I told her.

Sam leaned down and whispered, "I'm sorry about this Jill."

She withdrew her dick and then speared it into Jill's pussy. "Pop!" Her cherry blew apart.

"Oh Fuck! That fucking hurt!" Jill cried out.

Sam pushed all the way inside Jill's pussy and then withdrew and then began to fuck her steadily.

Jill was in shock as she let her fuck her. She was whimpering at the pain it was causing her and I squeezed the bulb on the dildo which sent the liquid spurting into Sam's anus.

Sam drove in deep and cried out, "Cummmiinnnggg!" And began to shoot her fluids into Jill's wrecked pussy.

She then pulled out and Jill pulled her knees up and I tucked her in bed.

****

The next couple of days, Sam was a mess.

"I can't believe the two of you planned this together. What is John going to think of me now? Maybe I should go join a convent or something! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" Sam raged.

"Sam, it's going to be okay. It was either you or John who broke her hymen. Jill was determined to lose her virginity and you and I both know first hand about that." I told her.

"Then why choose me? Huh, sis? Why me?" She whined.

"Well first of all, your dick is much smaller than John's huge fucking cock. And secondly, you can't get her pregnant when you cum inside of her." I told her honestly.

"You make some good points Mare. So how did the two of you work this out and has Jill always been bi? Sam asked.

"It just happened Sam. I found a story she had written and it made me really horny and I helped her fulfill it. And I'm so glad that I did because Jill is one of the best cunt lappers I have ever met. We're talking about multiple exploding orgasms Sam. And she loves it! She says that my juices taste like candy." I told my sister.

"Well she's right about that. Your pussy juices do taste like candy. And how does she taste?" Sam asked.

"Not bad. Kind of musky with a hint of tang." I told her as I let her slide 3 fingers into my pussy.

"So what do we do now Mare?" Sam asked.

"Well, Jill wants you to help her get fucked by her daddy. She wants it bad Sam. And she won't stop until she has his massive dick ripping her pussy apart." I told her.

"She does? She told you that?" Sam asked.

"Fuck, sis! Haven't you been listening? Jill has written about it. Oh fuck...right there! I'm cummmiiinnnggg!!! OHHHHH!!!" I groaned as she toyed with my clit with her thumb.

I watched as Sam licked my juices from her fingers.

"Really, she writes about it? That's fucking hot! I definitely need to read some of her stories." Sam told me as Jill walked into the room.

She handed Sam a folder. "I heard you talking and printed these out for you mom."

Marie got up and hugged Jill to her. "How are you feeling?" She asked Jill.

"Horny mom. Really horny." She said and lifted up her night shirt to show us that her pussy was in heat. Her clitoris was so swollen and extended and her large meaty pussy lips were all puffy. Her juices were streaming down her inner thighs.

Sam dropped to her knees and began to lick up the juices flowing out of Jill's pussy. She pushed her back into a chair and opened her thighs and pressed her face into Jill's horny slit.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmmm!" Jill groaned as her step-mom licked her.

I joined them and straddled Jill's face. She started in on my clit and it didn't take long before we both started to moan in orgasm. "Yesssssoooooohhhhhhh!!"

Jill pushed me off of her and said, " I need to feel you inside me again mom."

Sam stood up and removed her shorts and Jill and I began to lick and suck on her flaccid penis. Jill and I both inserted a finger in Sam's ass at the same time and her dick grew hard almost instantly.

I got up and went into my room to retrieve the squirting dildo and and filled it with lube before coming back into the living room. I found Sam sliding her hard dick into Jill's wet pussy. I came up behind my sister and slid the dildo into her anus.

Sam drove her dick deeper into Jill's pussy and really started to fuck her pussy harder.

"Oh fuck, this feels so amazing!" Jill groaned out loud.

"Yeah? You like my big dick fucking you step-daughter?" Sam asked.

"Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me Harder mommy. Harder, HARDER! I'm going to cum!" Jill cried out.

I squeezed the bulb and the dildo began to shoot liquid into my sister's asshole and this triggered her own orgasm.

"Fuck! Cummiinngg!!!" Sam groaned.

"I'm cumminngg too! FUCKKKKKKKK YEAH!!!" Jill cried out.

I rubbed my clit furiously and climaxed also.

"Fuck! That was amazing mom! I only wish that daddy could have been the one fucking my pussy and cumming inside of me. Will you help me to seduce him?" Jill asked Sam.

"Yes, daughter, I will. We both will. It would make things easier around here. We could just eat pussy and fuck anytime we wanted to." Sam told her.

"I'm all for that." I told them.

****

"Jill has 2 older sisters Sam." I told her.

"Is that true Jill?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do." She said quietly.

"What's wrong dear? You can talk to me, to us." Sam told her.

"I know, it's just we've played together." She said quietly again.

"Played together in what way?" I asked her and began to finger my wet pussy again.

"It's kind of embarrassing and I'm not sure that you'd understand." She began to weep.

"Hey Jill, shhh, it's okay. Come on, trust me. Take a leap and tell me." Sam told her and patted her arm.

"Okay, well it happened last summer when I turned 18. I discovered my sisters messing around together. They were kissing one another and fingering each other when they discovered me watching them.

"You little shit!" Susan snapped.

"Fucking little tattle-tail is going to rat on us. I just know it." Alex sneered at me.

They grabbed me and I thought my life was over and I began to wet myself." Jill said.

"You peed yourself? Oh sweetheart. That's nothing bad. You were afraid is all." Sam comforted her.

"It's not just that, there's more...

Anyway, I peed myself and suddenly Susan realized what was happening and she dove between my legs and began to drink the pee coming out of me. She was obsessed with it and this seemed to fuel Alex and she began to finger Susan's pussy furiously until Susan had a massive orgasm.

They then looked up at me and dragged me into the bathroom and pushed me into the tub and and Susan stood over me while Alex was behind her and played with her 38dd tits and long thick nipples.

And then she started to pee on me. It was so humiliating!" Jill blurted.

"Oh sweetheart. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Come here." Sam gushed and hugged Jill to her.

I was in shock and shook my head angrily. I was ready to spit venom and Jill saw it and reached out and cupped my face in her hand and said, "Wait, there's more."

More? I was furious! How dare her sisters humiliate her like that! Who did they think they were? Was Jill about to tell us that she tried to kill herself over this? I'm not sure that I could handle hearing that from her.

"Susan's pee went all over my face and hair and then was directed onto my sensitive nipples and then onto my even more sensitive pussy. And then Alex began pissing on me too. It was so humiliating. I was HUMILIATED!!" She screamed at us.

I was so full of rage at this point. I stood up and began to stomp around the room. "Who does this to people? What kind of sick fuck humiliates people and gets off on it? I swear Jill that if I ever meet your sisters I'm going to fucking rip their throats out" I shouted angrily.

"You don't understand! I was humiliated and I got off on it!" Jill said excitedly.

"What?" Sam and I both said at the same time.

"I got off on it. I had an intense orgasm from it." She told us.

My sister and I were both in shock and had our mouths open as we looked at her.

"I know it sounds bizarre, but it's true! My sisters had the same look that you do now. And when I looked at them and said 'More.' They were like holy fuck!

So from that point on, my sisters would drink so much water until they had to pee like it was nobody's business and then they would place me in the tub and piss on me. And I loved it! I couldn't get enough of it. I drank their pee and masturbated furiously and had multiple orgasms from it." She told us excitedly.

I was curious why Jill could only cum once from getting her pussy licked, but now it made sense. Her fetish was getting pissed on, just as my fetish was getting my clit licked through orgasm after orgasm, and Sam's fetish was anal sex, and John's fetish was getting his dick sucked after it was covered in a woman's slimy pussy juices.

"You little shit!" I sneered at Jill.

Her lower lip trembled but her nipples grew hard.

"How dare you make us think you were being abused!" I said angrily.

Her face grew flush.

Sam caught on and pulled her over her knees and "Smack!" Her hand came crashing down on Jill's ass cheeks.

"You little tart!" Sam scolded her.

"Smack!" She spanked her again.

"We'll show you for getting our panties in a bunch!" I said venomously.

We grabbed her arms and dragged her into the bathroom and placed her in the tub.

Sam then began to piss on her and I also began to piss on her.

"Look at the little whore as she writhes in our piss." I chided her.

"Such a tramp." Sam sneered.

She arched her back in orgasmic bliss.

"More! Piss on me some more!" Jill cried out.

Suddenly John was there and he too began to piss on his daughter.

"Daddy No!" She cried out in fake sincerity as his hot yellow piss went in her mouth and connected with her pussy.

Jill's whole body arched up and she cried out, "YESSSSSS!!!" In orgasm and we watched as her juices were expelled from her pussy like a fire hose on full blast.

End of Part 3

12