Best of Castle Pt. 03

Story Info
Castle and Beckett together, multiple times.
7.3k words
4.61
3.1k
10
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

S2E1

In Season two, Kate's hair has gotten longer and sexier. It begins with Rick at the precinct doing promos for the release of the first Nikki Heat novels.

Kate wants him off the team. She promised their working relationship would be over if he dug into her mother's murder. As always, he ignored her and she was bound and determined to keep him away from her team.

The reporter sat beside Beckett to interview her, "He's rich, he's handsome, and he's basing his next best seller on you. Tell me, Detective Beckett, what's it like being the inspiration for thrill-master Richard Castle's new character, Nikki Heat?"

"On behalf of the NYPD, it has been a pleasure to offer Mr. Castle insight into the profession."

"Given all his best sellers, it's obvious Mr. Castle has tremendous insight into the criminal mind. I'm told in many occasions, his participation was essential to solving your toughest cases."

Kate stared at her, "Really? You were told that? By who?"

The reporter smiled back at Kate, "By Mr. Castle."

Just them Captain Montgomery walked in and Kate saw him, "Would you excuse me for a moment?" She got up and hurried over to him, "Sir, could I talk to you in private for a moment, please?"

"Beckett, I have a couple..."

Kate raised her voice, "NOW!' She walked into his office and closed the door.

Roy looked to her, "We had a deal, Beckett."

She stood before him, "The deal is off."

"What's the problem?"

"Not only does he have the bachelor-party cop twins out there using him as a stripper pole, while I make nicey-nice with the press, but do you know what he said?"

He shook his head, "No."

"He said that he has been instrumental in helping us solve crimes."

"Well, hasn't he?"

"That's not the point."

Roy glared at her, "Do you know how hard it is for the NYPD to get good press? I mean, in a magazine that people actually read? This article is very important to the mayor, therefore we are going to cooperate. Do I make myself clear?"

She bit her lip, she was pissed off, "OKAY! FINE!" She left to get coffee and Rick poked his head in.

"I just wanted you to know I had nothing to do with this. I mean, it was the magazine. Well, the mayor thought it would be good press."

She shrugged, "You don't have to explain yourself."

He was stunned, "Really?"

She grinned and bared it, "Really. See" I don't care anymore. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an interview to get back to." She walked past him.

He tried to speak, "What did I do that was so wrong?"

She gritted her teeth, "The one thing I asked you not to do"

"Okay, so you asked me not to look into your mother's murder. But look at what I found."

"It doesn't matter what you found. I put that all behind me a long time ago." She looked to the reporter, "We can get back to the interview now."

Javi came over to her, "Nope, you're gonna have to reschedule. We just caught a body."

She looked to the reporter, "So sorry to step out on you, Amy."

"Oh, are you kidding? It's perfect. A chance to see Castle in action. Our readers will love it."

Roy broke in, "Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint your readers, now would we Detective?"

Kate just glared at them both and swallowed deeply.

They arrived at the crime scene and he hopped out of the car, "Hey, can we talk about this, please?"

She growled at him, "There's nothing to talk about."

"Well, just at least let me know what I can do to make it up to you?"

"You could leave me alone."

"Yes, well, I tried that, and it didn't work. Hey, I could buy you a pony!"

She rolled her eyes, "Focus, Castle, Crime scene, okay?"

They found Lanie on a cherry picker looking at a guy hanging down from a tree. He landed on one of the lower branches. She looked down at them, "Castle, what are you doing here?" Kate looked up at her, "Doesn't matter, we're still mad at him.":

Ryan scoffed, "A guy in a tree, Mom and Dad bickering. Seems like old times."

Kate looked up again, "How's it going up there?"

"I got tree branches poking my boobs and spotlights shining up by booty."

Javier added, "Could be worse. You could be wearing a skirt."

She stared at Javi, "When I come down, I'm gonna smack you."

He grinned at her, "I'll be looking forward to that."

She tossed him the victim's wallet, Here. He's a white male, late thirties. Judging from the cracked branches, I'm guessing he did a Superman off the top of that building.

Javi opened his wallet, "His name is John Allen. ID has him on the Upper West Side. Business card had him in insurance."

The reporter looked up. "Was it suicide?"

Both Rick and Kate answered together, "It's not a suicide."

She looked at them, "How do you know?"

Kate looked to Castle and back to the reporter, "Um, the building is too short. He'd wanna kill himself, not cripple himself."

Rick added, "If you wanna die, you're gonna aim for concrete, not a tree. Judging from the angle of descent, I'd say that guy was thrown off the building."

Kate looked to Lanie, "Since it clearly wasn't suicide, how did he die?"

There are signs of strangulation. It looks like his windpipe was crushed."

Kate called up to her, "Any ligature marks?"

Lanie called back, "Nope."

Rick looked to the reporter, "Ligature refers to anything that ties or binds, like a rope or a belt. The lack of any marks suggest he was strangled by hand."

The reporter was impressed, "Wow, you really know your stuff. No wonder they like having you around."

Kate was fuming again, "You know what? He's such an incredible resource, it seems like a shame to waste his talents here in the field. Would you mind going back to the morgue with Dr. Parish to see what else you can find out about the victim?"

He knew she was baiting him, "Don't you think I'd be of more use here at the crime scene?"

"Oh no, we're just gonna knock on doors and see what else we can stir up. You know, boring police stuff."

Lanie came down from the cherry-picker with the body. She loaded in the wagon and the reporter looked at Rick, "We have to ride in back with the dead body?"

Lanie looked to the reporter, "You can take my seat up front. I'll ride in the back with Castle."

They we on their way back and Lanie gave Castle the stink eye. He looked at her, "Hi."

She shook her head, "Uh-uh. You don't get to say hi to me. I'm just doing my girl a favor."

He let out a deep breath, "You, too, huh?"

"Well, what did you expect? Beckett spent the first three years of being a cop trying to solve her mother's murder. It took everything that she had to put it behind her. You can't respect that?"

"What was I supposed to do? Not tell her what I found?"

"What you found?"

"Ah, she didn't tell you, did she? Three people were killed the same way her mother was, right about the same time. One of them was a former law student of hers. Another one, a documents cleat. The third one, a lawyer for a non-profit."

This peaked Lanie, "Wait, the ME at the time didn't make the connection?"

Rick shrugged, "If he did, he buried it."

"Did you talk to him?"

He died four years ago. So you see why I had to tell her."

Lanie softened a little, "What did she say?"

"That we were done. And then she just walked...."

Suddenly there was a crash and the M.E. wagon stopped dead. The back opened and men with guns opened the back and stole the body they were transporting back to the morgue.

At the scene afterwards, Montgomery was there as Lanie checked out Castle, "Well?'

Lanie scoffed, "He'll live." She flicked his ear.

Ryan chuckled, "What, no brain damage?"

Lanie added, "If he has some, it happened way before tonight. And it was probably self-inflicted."

Kate was going to send him home, but he looked to Montgomery, "I'm an eye witness."

She looked from Montgomery to Castle, "I'll let you work this one case with me, if you promise to leave me alone when it's over and not to weasel your way back in."

He stared back at her, "Deal, but fair warning, Detective. I will make you change your mind."

She glared at him, "I won't!"

He nodded, "You will."

The next day, they found the dead body. Someone operated on him. They cut him open and took all of his organs out. Lanie ran a tox screen and found trace amounts of powder cocaine. It seemed he was a mule.

They found out he was returning from Mexico, not New Mexico like his wife thought he was. They also found out he was living on credit cards for the past six months. He was running drugs to save his family.

On the scene, the killer left his rubber gloves. Lanie had the gloves turned inside out, and got a hit on the prints. They busted the drug ring, caught them red-handed with the drugs covered in the victim's blood.

They flipped on the contact, but they found out they were the Russians. Castle got inside to get into a card game. He asked too many questions and he was about to be killed.

Kate removed her blouse, slipped off her shoes and pulled off her pants.. Wearing a red bra and panties, she put on her suit coat and tied a belt around her waist, making her look hotter than hell. She fluffed up her hair and put her heels back on. She headed to the poker game, using a Russian accent. They stopped her at the door, "Come on boys. My boyfriend is waiting. He is player. If I don't go inside, he will lose. I'm his lucky charm, you know? No? Well. maybe I can be lucky charm for you. We win and when I'm in there we always win, and then maybe I can share some of my boyfriend's luck with you."

Castle won a big pot and as he left, the killer pulled a gun on him and was about to kill him in the kitchen. "What are you a cop?"

Beckett comes in, "Him, a cop? Don't make me laugh. He's barely even a man." She looked at the killer, "But you are a man, aren't you? A very handsome man. Richard, are you bothering this handsome man?"

He was stunned, "Go away"

Kate threw her hands up, "Okay, boys and their guns.. Am I supposed to be impressed?"

He was getting pissed, "It doesn't concern you."

She spun around and kicked at him, "Actually.... It does!"

She disarmed him, had him on his belly and handcuffed him."

Rick, all he could see was a gorgeous redhead in barely a jacket, her panties showing as she leaned over the killer, "Is it my imagination, or did you change?"

She called out, "Castle could you please get some backup, please?"

"Yeah, yeah."

She leaned over the killer, "Quiet!"

She turned the killer over to Ryan and Esposito and she was so excited about the way she felt and looked, she was more than ready to forgive Castle. She hopped in the squad car., with Castle sitting shotgun. She pulled away from the scene and as soon as they were out of sight, she pulled the car over and grabbed Castle. She planted a cock stiffening kiss on him. He didn't need any help in that department. He was staring at her bare legs ever since she hopped in the car.

His hands ran up her bare legs and found her red, lace panties. They were soaked. He pulled them aside and as his tongue dipped into her mouth, his fingers did the same to her pussy.

She humped his fingers and tearing her mouth from his, she put the car in drive, "We're going to my place. I need you to fuck me! No foreplay bullshit, I need it hard and fast, you got me?"

He nodded and before long, they were at her place. She nearly hopped out of the car before it came to a complete stop. She raced into her building and into her apartment. She grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket and planted a hot, searing his on his lips.

He spun her around and pressed her hard against the door. He unbuckled her belt and tore off her jacket. In a matter of seconds, he had her bra off and after moving his mouth from her collarbone, he moved to her pert, firm tits. He tasted both of her already stiff nipples and she was already on the verge of an orgasm.

With her jacket on the floor, Rick's hand slipped into her panties. He grinned slyly when he felt how wet she was. She bit her lip, ready to feel his cock inside her.

Kate pulled his shirt up over his head without even unbuttoning it. He helped her take his pants off. She gasped at how hard and thick we was already. There wasn't any time to take him to bed. She pushed him over to her nearly sofa.

She took control, straddling him when he flopped down on the cushion. She didn't wait to take her panties off. She pulled them to the side, she rubbed herself on the head of his large mushroomed head, raking it across her aching clit.

Rick's hands moved to her hips, watching her firm tits bounce as she began to take him into her wet slit. She arched her back and rode him wildly, grinding against him with vengeance.

Rick's hands ran slowly up her sides, caressing her as he made his way to her gorgeous tits. She leaned into him, as he cupped her tits, touching them just the way she loved. She kissed him, letting her tongue roll slowly in his mouth as the movement of her hips slowed.

When Kate pulled away, Rick's face was flushed and she felt vindicated. She loved how he stared at her luscious curves and how he admired every inch of her slender, sleek form. She threw her head back as he peppered her entire body with his lips and tongue.

He pulled himself back to switch positions and Kate climbed off of him. She stared down at him, "This doesn't mean I forgive you. I just needed to get off and you were the closest thing around to give it to me. How would you like me now?"

Rick gave her one of his wicked smiles. He nodded to the back of the sofa, and grabbing her by the hips, he turned her around. She followed his lead and she was guided to the back. Her knees were on the seat cushion and he pressed her shoulder to the back.

Rick took her from behind, sliding easily into her wet cunt. They soon were fucking at a quickened pace, but now, Rick took control. He slammed into her, deep and hard and at the perfect pace. He took in her gorgeous, long, tall body. He loved how her hair was longer now. It brushed against her upper back as she whipped her head around. He loved her tiny, tight ass and her slender waistline. It flared to hips that were slender, but just enough to show her womanly charms.

Kate was thrashing around as her climax overtook her and she was thinking seriously about forgiving him. He was just too good of a fuck to toss away. He was doing it for her, even though she was pissed, especially after telling him not to proceed.

Rick's hand slid around her trim hips to her clit. He found it easily and rubbed it as he continued fucking her. She arched her back again, but this time because of the intense pleasure. Her hair tickled her shoulders adding to the excitement coursing though her body.

Rick kissed her shoulder blades softly as he slowed the pace. She was still quivering with her orgasm. She couldn't remember the last time she was fucked so perfectly. It came to her, it was Castle, who did it last and as a matter of fact, the last few times, it was always Castle.

She was brought back to the present as his fingers played roughly with her clit. She let out a gasp and a moan when he suddenly withdrew from her. She whipped her head around, "What the fuck, Castle?"

He tugged at her hips and guided her back downward. She was soon on her back, staring up at him.

He knew she got what she needed, now it was time for him to play and get what he wanted. He spread her long legs wide. He planted one of her feet on the back cushion and guided her other foot on the floor. With her spread open wide, he dipped his head between them. His tongue rolled through her fleshy cuntlips and drew her stiff clit between his lips. The softness of his tongue, working nimbly over her pussy caused her to moan uncontrollably. She lost it and came again and again, waves of incredible orgasms washed over her and she knew without a doubt, she couldn't cast him aside, but she would make him suffer first.

When Rick finally pulled away, his cheeks, chin and lips were glistening from her pussy cream. Kate pulled him upward and she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a soul-searching kiss. It only inflamed her senses all the more.

She never felt so complete as she did with Rick, but she would never let him know this. She knew how he was and the last thing she needed was to show him, just how much he meant to her.

She reached down and guided him into her weeping pussy. She nipped at his ear, "Now, Castle. Fuck me and fuck me hard. Don't you fucking slow down until you fill me with your hot cum, you got that?"

He growled and planted his lips to hers and he reared back and plowed into her. He picked up the pace and slammed into her time and time again. He did it so hard, the sofa moved with each thrust.

Kate tore her mouth from his and buried her face in the crook of his neck. her hands raked down his back as her long legs wrapped around his waist. She hooked her ankles together and thrust upward, meeting his violent thrusts with ones of her own. She screamed out as she came, just after she felt him swell up and begin pumping his hot, thick cum deep in her well-fucked pussy. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight as she felt tiny jerks from his cock as he emptied every drop of cum he had to give her.

Rick was exhausted as he held himself up. He hated to crush her with his body, but at the same time, he loved how her body fit against his. He loved how her hard-nippled tits scraped against the hairs on his chest. He peppered her face with kisses.

She pushed at him, "Alright Castle, enough. I think we both got what we wanted and needed, You need to get up and get dressed. I have a killer to process and interrogate."

He sat back and he had a hurt look on his face.

Kate saw it too and immediately she felt bad about using him and tossing him aside, "Come on Castle, don't be like that. You know I should be there. I was just overwhelmed with everything that happened and I need a release."

He scoffed, "Yeah, and I was around with the biggest dick you knew and you took what you wanted. Come on Beckett, let's get dressed and head back to the precinct."

She knew she screwed up, but would deal with that later.

They did and she had him booked and off to Riker's.

The next day Kate was able to show the victim's wife the body and Kate came back to her desk. Castle was already sitting there, waiting for her wrath.

"So, how is she?"

She looked to him, "It's hard when everything you thought you knew turns out to be a lie."

He stared at her, knowing that under that soft brown blouse was his last night, "Well, not everything was a lie. Not her husband's love. I mean, sometimes we do the wrong things for the right reasons."

She looked at him, "So our case is closed. I guess your "Cosmo" story gets a happy ending"

"Speaking of happy endings, thanks for saving my life."

She rolled her eyes, "I was just trying to avoid paperwork."

He nodded, "Yeah, we make a pretty good team, you know. Like Starsky and Hutch. Tango and Cask. Turner and Hooch."

She smiled, "You know, now that you mention it, you do remind me a little of Hooch."

He squinted, "Mmm." He paused and licked his lips, "It's because you're afraid, isn't it? You're afraid that if you look into your mother's death, that you'll go back down that rabbit hole and lose yourself again. But it's different this time. We have good leads. We have strong leads. And you won't have to do it alone. We can do it together."

She was staring down and now looked into his eyes, "What if I don't wanna know? Did you ever think of that?" She paused., "What if I'm not ready? What if the idea of catching my mom's murderer and them having to sit there and watch as he cuts some deal that puts him back out on the street in ten years make me nauseous? You dredged up my past for you, Castle, not for me, and you're too selfish to even see it. The case is closed, Castle. We made a deal, and I expect you to honor it."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers
12