Best of Castle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked at each other and he swallowed hard. He slowly got up and left the precinct. She sat there watching him leave.

He returned home and buried himself in his writings.

Alexis came into his office with a huge smile on her lips, "You're writing?"

He didn't look up, "It's time."

She came over to him, "And Beckett?" He just shook his head. She stepped over him, "I'm sorry, Dad."

He looked at her, "So, how was the movie?"

She paused, "We didn't go."

"Why not?"

"Owen."

"What happened?"

"He was playing video games and lost track of time. By the time he showed up, it was too late."

"Sorry, sweetie."

"And then, when he did show up, he tried to act like it's no big deal. Like I'm overreacting. I mean, did didn't even call. Why do boys do that? Why do they always have to justify everything? Why can't they just say they're sorry?"

He stared back at her and he knew she was right. He got up and took her into his arms, "Thank You" He kissed her on the forehead.

She looked at him like he was crazy, "For what?"

"For just being you." He hugged her hard.

He returned to the precinct and stood over Kate's desk. She knew he was there and finally she looked up at him. He stood there, "I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. I violated your trust, I opened old wounds, and I did not respect your wishes. And if we're not gonna see each other again, then you deserve to know.... I'm very, very sorry." He turned and began to leave.

Kate just stared up at him. She watched him leave and halfway down towards the elevator, she called out, "Castle." He stopped and turned and waited, "I'll see you tomorrow."

He turned and walked to the elevator with a tiny smile on his lips, he knew what he did was wrong, but he did them all for her.

Season 2 Episode 5;

Rick Castle got a offer to write three books from a British publishing house to pen new spy stories. He was debating the offer and was all set to take the offer. He still hadn't gotten a firm offer yet.

Before hearing about the Nicky Heat offer Captain Montgomery pulled Kate aside and told her that there was going to be at least a second Nicky Heat book. She was furious, thinking after the first book, she would be rid of him.

She finally confronted Rick, "Can I ask you a question, Castle?"

He looked to her, "I already know what you're going to ask. The dress code for the party is evening cocktail. If you're stumped, just ask yourself, what would Nicky Heat wear?"

She ignored him as always, "When were you gonna tell me about the other book?"

"You heard about that?"

She groaned, "So it's true?"

"Well, it's not a done deal yet."

"Well, did it ever occur to you to talk to me first?"

"Well, frankly, I thought you'd be relieved."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, don't flatter yourself."

"Well, I mean I'm flattered to even be considered. Writing a certain British secret agent would be a very big opportunity for me."

She was confused, "I was talking about Nicky Heat."

"Oh!"

"Wait a minute. A certain British secret agent? Are you...."

He cut her off, "If they actually offer it to me. They may not."

She shook her head, "Yeah, but if they do?"

"Well, I would certainly consider it. Like I said, I thought you'd be relieved."

She was caught off guard, "I am. I mean, I would be. If they offered it to you."

The discussion was ended when Esposito and Ryan interrupted them.

The next evening was the launch of the Nicky Heat book and Kate arrived looking super hot.

Someone yelled out, "It's Nicki Heat."

Captain Montgomery came over to save her. She was wearing a blue dress with a plunging neckline. A speaking necklace dipped between her breasts bringing the focus there and it worked to perfection. He stood before her, "You clean up nice, Detective."

She smiled at him,. "Thank you, sir."

"Castle's gonna be happy to see you. Have you read the dedication?"

"No. What does it say?"

He gave her a sly smile, "Go see for yourself. Excuse me." He left her to go take a look.

His publisher caught Rick and grabbed his arm. She saw Kate, "It that her"

He took in Kate's long legs and tight ass and nodded, "Oh yeah, that's her."

Paula groaned, "Huh, that is one hell of a love letter you wrote her. Geez, one night in Ibiza and what do I get, a chapter in Storm Fall?"

Rick blurted out, "A very hot chapter."

Paula groaned, "And she gets a whole book? Well, she must be a pretty special girl. Let me ask you something, when she calls you, do you call her back"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"Of course you do. Because she's important to you and because it's polite."

"Paula, I call you back."

"Three-book deal, and I can't even get you on the phone to let you know you've got an official offer?"

He was shocked, "There's a...."

"Yeah."

"I don't...I..."

"So, can I close the deal?"

"Paula, I'm sorry. This is a big step for me. I don't know what I'm ready to walk away from Nicki Heat."

"Who? The one on the page or the one standing over there in that Herve Leger dress?"

He was slow to answer, "The one on the page."

She walked away and he watched as Kate read the dedication. She opened the book and it read, "To the extraordinary KB and all my friends at the 12th."

He stepped beside her, "Hey."

She jumped, "Hey. I... I was just...The dedication, wow. Thank you."

"I meant it. You are extraordinary. Listen, I was thinking...."

She cut him off, "So, any word on a certain British secret agent who shall not be named.?"

He smiled, "I got the official offer."

She looked disappointed, "Wow! Congratulations."

"I haven't accepted it yet."

"But you're going to, aren't you?

"Well, you think I should?"

"Yeah, I mean, is there a reason why you wouldn't?"

"So you'd be okay if I didn't write another Nicki Heat?"

She scoffed, "I mean, why wouldn't I? It's not like I asked you to write the first one."

"You know, a lot of people would be flattered that someone chose to write a book based on them. I'm getting a little bored here. What do you say we head out and celebrate both the British book deal and the end of Nicki Heat."

She groaned, "I would love to." She was so turned on, but didn't want the series to end and she hoped a night of unbridled passion would change his mind.

They headed out and made a beeline to his loft and as soon as the door closed they were all over one another. She tore away from him and hurried to the kitchen.. She found an open bottle of wine and poured out two large glasses. She handed one to Castle and took a big gulp of the rich ruby red elixir. She turned to put her glass on the counter and she was facing him. She clung to his hips and pressed him against the counter. Her lips were on his once again. Her hips were between his legs, she began to rub up and down against him. Kate's lips parted, allowing his tongue to slide inside her mouth. Her fingers traced the firm muscles of his back, and his hands found the opening between her breasts. He slid his hands in the opening and began to caress them with a lusty passion. Between his legs, up against her pubic bone, she felt his large cock stiffening. She let out a gasp as she found it nearly stiff now. Rick tried to speak and Kate tore her mouth from his just long enough to hear him growl out, "Bedroom, NOW!"

She hopped up, wrapping her legs around his torso as her arms encircled his neck nad giggled as she allowed him to lead her to his sanctuary.

By the time they made it there, Kate managed to rip off his coat, tie and shirt and his pants were already half-undone.

Rick dropped Kate playfully to the bed and she bounced and giggled. She reached for him. but he pulled away and he stood before her, stripping off his pants, shorts, along with his shoes and socks. She rose up on her elbows and admired his straining cock and she licked her plush lips and smiled, "I hope that is all for me, Castle. If you're gonna be going to do the British spy series, I want something to remember you by."

She placed her hand on his stiff shaft and squeezed gently. She let out a gasp when she felt his shudder with pleasure and anticipation. She squeezed harder, and his hips jerked slightly. She turned slightly and lowered her head and took the beet red tip between her lips. She sucked and drew it deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

Castle groaned and she felt his entire shaft pulsate in her mouth. She began to suck and allowed his cock to fill her mouth completely, reaching all the way to the back of her throat. She found the urge to gag and she began moving her head up and down as slowly as possible.

He fisted her hair, her perfect hairdo came tumbling down in his fists. He growled out, No, no, Beckett, stop."

She glared up at him, "What's wrong Castle, gonna lose it already?"

"Oh you sexy bitch, it's way too good. I'm so fucking lclose. I want you, but I want all of you!"

She pulled back and fell back to the bed and stretched out before him, "Well, Castle, I'm here, take me, all of me."

He climbed off the bed and pulled her to his naked body. He felt her melt against him and he clutched at her fine ass, pulling her tighter to his raging hard-on. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and feasted on her sensitive flesh. His hands ran down her back and finding the zipper at the base of her back, he drew it down and as it parted, he slipped his hands beneath her dress and grabbed her firm ass in his hands.

Kate was panting wildly as she wanted her naked flesh against his. She tugged at the dress and drew it off her shoulders and pulling hard, it settled around her hips. The dress didn't allow a bra and her firm, high-standing tits pressed against his hairy chest.

Castle made short work of her dress and as it crumpled about her feet, she kicked it aside. He hooked his thumbs in her tiny thong and it too was left at her feet. Standing naked before him, she struck a pose, "So tell me Castle, are you willing to give this up for a three book deal about a stuffy British spy?"

Castle's eyes gazed along her trim body. He loved how her once gorgeous hairdo was reduced to a crumpled mess, it never looked hotter. Her dark eyes were smoky with lust and he settled in at her firm, pert tits. Her nipples were so stiff, they could cut diamonds. He saw her fleshy cuntlips lips, dark and distended. They were glistening with her cunt juices and he couldn't wait to sample her flavor. He shrugged, "You're gonna have to persuade me to stay, Beckett."

She spun him around and pushed him back onto the bed. She climbed up and took hold of his cock on her slender fingers. She stroked it a couple times and guided it into her weeping hole. She held her breath as she felt him spear her and sink deeper into her pussy. Kate angled her hips as Rick continued to slide in. The upper portion of his cock scraped against her clit. She trembled and bit her lip with pleasure. She planted her hands on his chest and licked her lips, "My God Castle, I love the way your cock fills my pussy."

Kate rose up slightly, then pushed back down, and Castle groaned. She did it again, and his breath began to quicken. She gripped his forearms and picked up the pace, slamming her hips up and down, thrusting harder and harder against him. She felt a rumbling in her loins and she stopped suddenly, She ground her pussy against the root of his cock and reached back and began to fondle his large, swollen nuts. She grinned down at him when she saw Rick roll his head back and arched his ass off the large mattress.

Kate was at wits ends and suddenly without notice, there was a rumbling deep in her and her clit exploded. She let out a loud groan when she saw his fingers were diddling her pink pearl. She felt herself going into orbit. Her pussy was swollen and leaking.

Castle began to thrust up into her faster and harder. He continued to pet her swollen clit and her orgasm grew stronger and more intense.

Kate's groans grew louder as she rode him. Her firm tits bounced up and down. She closed her eyes, feeling herself racing towards yet an even stronger orgasm. A pressure grew in her belly, and she welcomed everything that Castle was giving her.

He began to thrust even harder and faster and Kate fell over him, surrendering herself to the passion that built up between the two of them over the past year.

Kate's hips gyrated wildly as she was once again about to explode. With his free hand, Rick took her chin and guided her mouth to his. He slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Kate feasted on his tongue and felt her body being invaded at both ends. She moved wildly on top of him, feeling her pussy spasming about his cock. She squeezed him with her talented cunt muscles. She gave him a wicked grin and knew she had won. She felt his cock pulsate in her cunt and she felt the warmth of his seed spilling out, filling her well-fucked pussy. She threw her head back and felt his hands mauling her tits.

Castle was unable to withstand her talented cunt muscles milking him and he pumped stream after stream of his hot cum deep in her pussy. He continued to pump in and out of her as he unloaded in her.

Kate arched her back and wiggled around, milking his balls dry down to the very last drop. Finally, with a loud sigh, she collapsed on his sweat covered body. Her firm tits pressed into his hairy chest. She felt tiny aftershocks wracking her body as she felt his stiff cock slowly grown flaccid and slipped from her cum filled pussy.

She planted several hot wet kisses on his face and neck, "You know Castle, we left before I even got a chance to eat."

He caressed her sweat covered back, "I could eat, but I'd like dessert first."

He rolled her over and slipping from the bed, he tugged at her arm and drew her up into his arms. He carried her kicking and screaming to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and entered with her before the water was hot.

She let out a shriek, but held onto him. Before long the water was hot and steamy and they clung to one another. They soaped up each other and before long they were no longer washing one another. They were caressing and fondling each other and Castle sank to his knees. He lifted one of her toned legs and planted it over his shoulder. He dropped his head and just as he had wanted to do earlier, he began licking and eating her lush folds.

Kate leaned against the warm wall and clung to him. Her entire body was glowing as the hot spray enveloped her. She ground her pussy against his active mouth and before long, she gave it up and came hard against his lips, tongue and talented fingers.

Before long he rose to his feet, he carried her out of the shower and rested her on the heated counter. He dried her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She welcomed him once again into her juicy cunt and he gripped her tight ass and carried her back to the bedroom.

Over the next few hours, they sucked and fucked each other. They both knew that in the morning, they would be back to the real world where Castle would be leaving the confines of the twelfth precinct and leaving for the United Kingdom and the British spy legendary scripts.

The case they were working on was solved by Castle putting the clues together. Afterwards Kate came up to him, "Thank you, I never would have been able to solve this case without your help." She stared at him, "Well, good luck on your new book. I know that you'll do it proud."

He stared at her, remembering how good they were together just last night, "Thanks." He was a a loss for words. He reached out his hand to her, "You take care of yourself. And..." There was a ringing of his cell and he stopped to see who it was. "My Agent."

Beckett's phone went off, "It's the station. She looked at him, "You know, you better get that."

He stared back at her, "Yeah."

She answered her phone, "Beckett."

He answered his, "Yeah, Paula, Ah! Really?" He put his hand to his phone and told Kate, "First day "Heat Wave" Sales, through the roof."

She smiled at him, "I'm on hold for Captain Montgomery.""

"Reviews are raves."

She talked into her and gave him a fist pump, "Yes!" "Yes, Captain."

Castle spoke to his agent, "Would I be interested in doing- three more Nikki Heats?"

Beckett replied to the Captain, "Yes, I am aware that the mayor is facing a rough reelection this year."

Rick let out a gasp, "I'm...I'm sorry, how much?"

She was getting upset, and spoke even louder to the Captain, "No, I would love to help the department out in whatever way I could."

Castle was excited, "No, no, forget the other offer. For that kind of money I'll do a dozen Nikki Heats"

Kate was furious, "He wants me to what?"

Rick was over the top and spoke to Paula, "Well, that was kind of a one-time-only situation with her and me."

Kate was about to explode and yelled at the Captain, "Three books? That would take forever."

Rick was feeling trapped as he stood close to Kate and he replied to his agent, "You already spoke to the mayor?"

She turned to Castle and whispered, "I'm gonna kill you." She raised her voice talking to Captain Montgomery, "No, no, no, no, sir, I wasn't talking to you. I... No need to thank me, sir, I am happy to help His Honor out in any way I can."

Rick was listening to Paula and Kate at the same time. He replied to Paula, "Uh-huh. You know what? I think....I'm gonna... Okay Paula, I'm gonna...I'll call you. I'll call you back." He watched Beckett hang up and turning, she approached him with murder in her eyes.

He was fumbling for words to say, "I had nothing to do with that phone call"

Her phone went off as she stood face to face with Rick. She answered her phone, "WHAT?!" She listened and replied, "Okay. I'll be right there." She hung up and began to walk away.

Rick called out to her, "Where are you going?"

"That was Esposito, there's been a murder." She kept on walking. She stopped and stared back at him, "Are you coming, or what?"

He jogged over to her and she laid into him, "Do you really expect me to believe you had nothing to do with that phone call?"

"I swear. I had nothing to do with it."

She growled out, "Swear a little harder, Castle."

"I really swear."

"I don't believe you."

Season 2 Ep. 6

Halloween arrived at the precinct and there was a murder of a so-called vampire. They found out the nanny killed his mother years ago and ended up killing him when she found out he knew it was her.

After they solved the murder, all of the detectives were invited to a Halloween party at Castle's loft.

Castle was dressed as Edger Allen Poe. Lanie arrived as Cat Woman and she looked extremely hot, especially with her costume having a plunging neckline. Kevin Ryan came as a mad scientist, covered in blood. Javier Esposito came as a army soldier, all decked out in a real uniform. Just as they were talking about if Beckett was coming, she came in behind them. She called out, "Hey, Poe, looking for me?"

He turned around and looked at her, "You're you?"

She chuckled, "You sound so disappointed, Castle."

"I said costumes were mandatory. I mean, dress up, You know? Be a little scary.

"Yeah, well, I was going for sexy." She had a long black trench coat covering her costume. She opened the belt and slipped the coat off and a alien came flying out of her belly, just like in the movie, "Alien". "Now we're even."

More to come

12