Best of Castle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan giggled, "No I think we're all set. I'm having strawberries, whip cream and champagne coming to the suite. I'm sure we'll have more than enough to satisfy the three of us. Please bring the check."

Rick tried to pay for it, but Jordan refused, "Sorry, Castle, but Uncle Sam is paying for this. I think we earned it."

They headed back up to the suite and while traveling up, the back of Jordan's hand brushed against the growing bulge in Rick's suit pants.

Once there, Jordan had Castle open the champagne while she spooned out the strawberries.

The three of them sat on the sofa and as they sipped champagne, Kate fed Jordan a strawberry coated in whip cream. Some of the cream was hanging onto the side of Jordan's mouth. Kate leaned forward and she licked it off.

Jordan turned her head and the two of them were soon locked in a heated kiss. Kate's hands worked on the belt of Jordan's jacket and getting it untied, she parted the jacket and she found Jordan's huge, D cupped tits beaming up at her through the see-through gauze material of her blouse.

Rick sat on the other side of her and he released a groan. He loved Kate's small, B cupped tits, but seeing Jordan's huge tits, standing high, those large pink aeroules shiny up at them like high-beam headlights, his mouth watered.

Jordan pulled away from Kate and turning to Rick, she saw he already had removed his jacket and tie. His shirt was partly opened, showing her his strong, hair covered chest.

Rick took the lead and pulling at Jordan, he drew her onto his lap. She came willingly and she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Mmm, feels like someone is begging to be set free, am I correct?"

Kate helped out and she reached down and struggled to unzip Rick's pants and Jordan lifted her body slightly and helped Kate remove Castle's pants. Jordan landed back on the lap in Rick's boxers and she squirmed from side to side. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her large, firm tits against his chest. She raked her nails through his hair and finally planted a searing kiss on his lips.

Rick pulled on her ponytail and as she pulled back, he dipped his head and began peppering her neck with hot, wet kisses. He felt her moving from side to side, scraping her already stiff nipples against the fabric of his shirt. She worked quickly and unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. She resumed scraping her large tits against his hair covered chest as Rick nibbled at her neck and pull harder on her long ponytail.

Kate managed to remove his boxers and she dipped her head down between his legs and swallowed his raging hard-on, taking him deep into her throat. She felt it swell in her mouth as her tongue went to work, teasing and making it throb as she sucked harder.

Her tongue worked its way around the bead of his cock, causing Castle to groan against Jordan's neck. She paused for a moment, taking care to make sure the widest portion of her tongue enveloped the underside of his shaft. She was unhinged, her jaw opened wider and took him deep as she could into her throat.

Rick was beside himself, having the long haired FBI agent squirming on his thighs as Kate's head was nestled between their bodies. He's had countless blow-jobs, but Kate was a pro and he was holding on for dear life, not wanting to cum so soon and run the chance to show Jordan what he could accomplish.

Kate picked up the pace, pumping up and down on his thick cock. She clamped her pouty lips firmly around the sensitive head of his cock, Saliva oozed out of the corners of her mouth and ran down his shaft, coating his lower portion and collected on the tightened sack.

Jordan watched in awe as she climbed off of Rick and skimmed out of her tight leather skirt. Her panties followed and she slowly unbuttoned her see-through blouse and tossed it aside. She stood over the two of them, dressed in high heels and matching black thigh-hi stockings. She reached up and pulled the ponytail holder out of her hair and shaking her head, she sent a waterfall of light auburn hair to cascade over her shoulders and onto her swaying tits. She leaned over Kate and planted another hot kiss on his lips. She offered up her large swaying tits and she groaned as she cupped them both, twirling his fingers over the large, pink capped tips. She shifted her feet and her large tits were pressing against his lips. He drew one large nipple between his lips and sucked hard, causing Jordan's knees to buckle and she pressed harder against his active lips and tongue.

Kate popped her mouth off of his saliva coated cock and reaching for Jordan, she grabbed her ample hips. She urged her to climb aboard. She fisted Castle's cock, she swept the large fat head up and down the tight slit before her. She saw Jordan wiggle her hips and she found her tight hole. She guided Jordan downward and watched in awe as Castle's cock slowly disappeared, inch by inch into the lower portion of Jordan's body.

Rick's head fell back against the back of the sofa. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. It was so hot, he thought her pussy was on fire. Her pussy lips parted and were coated with milky cream from her weeping pussy. It ran down the length of him as she rose and lowered her body again and again. The creamy cum pooled at the base of his cock and coated his swollen nut sack.

Castle was so hard, so aroused, he wasn't sure he could handle much more from Jordan's incredible body. She mashed her fat tits against his chest and her hands were clutching at his head. She kissed him with the intensity of her work and it poured out over the sexy threesome. He sucked on her tongue and tried to hold back, even though she was drawing what he wanted to hold off out of his balls.

Jordan was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She increased her movements, bouncing up and down on his stiff cock. Her nipples scraped against his chest over and over again. Her head rolled back, sending her long hair down her back. She licked her lips and called out, "Oh fuck yeah, give me all of that fat cock, Castle. I can see why Kate wanted to keep you all to herself. Fuck me, fuck me harder." She used her talented cunt muscles to squeeze him hard. More of her milky cream oozed out of her. She clamped the tight walls of her pussy around his shaft. She was racing towards the climax she so sorely wanted and needed, especially after almost being killed by that maniac. now in jail. She tightened her arms around him. She ravished his mouth with hers and she arched her back and let out a loud scream, "I'm cumming. Oh fuck yeah, I can't hold back."

All of a sudden, her body stiffened and she fell lifelessly against him. She clung to him as violent jerks of her hips took her breath away. After a few moments, she used her agile movements and keeping Rick's stiff cock in her, she spun around and faced the gorgeous detective, "Wow, you were right, he is very, very good at what he does, in and out of the precinct."

She looked on as Kate stood up and slipped the strap off of her shoulder and the slinky dress fluttered to the floor. Jordan let out a gasp. Kate was totally naked under the dress and her eyes immediately shot to her fat lipped pussy. It was already swollen and glistening with her slippery juices.

Kate leaned forward and she planted a hot kiss on Jordan's lips. She reached down and cupped both of Jordan's large swaying tits and she tugged on her nipples as the kiss grew more and more passionate.

Rick felt his cock stir and stiffen in Jordan's sopping pussy as he watched the two women kiss one another. He resumed a slow pumping in and out of Jordan's tight channel

They continued to grope one another and Kate pulled back, I want to eat your pussy and I want you to watch me fuck Castle's brains out. They ignored Castle as Kate lifted her body, and fed her smaller, but equally firm tits to Jordan's lips. She raked her fingers through Jordan's tousled hair and pulled her face harder to her aching nipples. Jordan teased Kate with her mouth, taking a hard nub between her teeth and gently biting before swirling her tongue around, coating it with her slippery saliva.

Kate was unable to take any more and she dropped to her knees and pushed Castle's strong legs apart. She licked at the juncture of the two of them and she licked and sucked at Jordan's tight lips that were stretched wide around Castle's swollen cock. She licked at his shaft as Jordan rose and fell slowly. She clutched at Kate's hair and she threw her head back and she kissed Castle when she felt Kate's tongue flicking back and forth across her swollen clit.

Jordan cried out in pleasure and she fisted Kate's head even harder. She lifted her cunt completely off of Rick's cock and shoved it hard against Kate's invading tongue.

Castle grabbed hold of Jordan's hips and he held her steady as she wiggled out from under her. He eased her back down to the sofa cushion and looked on as Kate grabbed Jordan's thighs and firmly planted them on her shoulders. She dropped her head and began feasting wildly at Jordan's sloppy, cum filled pussy.

Jordan was on the verge of an even stronger orgasm. The sensations of Kate's warm, agile tongue massaged the walls of her cunt and teased her clit with incredibly quick movements. She was about to burst. Her eyes grew large as she watched Castle climb to his feet and slip in behind Kate. She watched as he gripped her hips nad with one savage thrust, buried his cock, balls deep into Kate's hot, wet pussy.

Kate threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh fuck, yeah, Castle, fuck me!" She dipped her head and doubled her efforts on Jordan and she shoved two fingers deep into Jordan's cunt.

Jordan lost it and started to squirt. She rarely did this, but with all that was going on, she couldn't hold off. A fountain of her milky cunt cream, shot out and coated Kate's lips, cheeks and chin. She clung to Kate's damp locks as she continued to convulse, shaking and trembling uncontrollably. She slumped back on the sofa, her butt nearly hanging off the sofa cushion. She watched in awe as Rick plowed in and out of the tall lanky detective and she quickly wanted more, so much more.

Rick couldn't believe how lucky he was to have these two auburn haired beauties naked and he finished fucking one and was doing the same to the other one now. He caressed Kate's ass as he pumped in and out of her from behind. He looked to Jordan, who as spread-eagled on the sofa, her hands covered in her cream as she stuffed three fingers deep into her snatch. He looked up at her and saw her eyes blazing with lust. Her large tits were covered in sweat, her nipples standing at attention and her large aeroules were pimpled up and had an incredible bright pink to them. He loved how her long hair was a mess. It covered half of her face and clung to he sweat of her upper portions of her breasts.

He turned back to Kate and saw her one hand was clinging to the coffee table and her other hand was between her legs, viciously rubbing her clit. He felt her knuckles grazing his cock with each thrust he gave her. She managed to rise up and turn just enough to resettle between Jordan's sticky thighs. She dropped her head and after grabbing Jordan's wrist, she pulled her cum coated fingers to her mouth. She sucked them clean and dipped her head and began sucking wildly at Jordan's oozing cunt once again. She shoved three fingers deep into her pussy and she shoved her thumb up Jordan's ass.

Jordan thrashed around on the sofa and arched her ass off the sofa. She suddenly fell to the sofa as she came a third time. Her breathing was ragged as she groaning loudly. "My God, Kate, I hope there is another case here in New York soon. I can't let this be the only time we connect!" She clung to Kate's sweat covered head and tightened her thighs about her face, nearly suffocating her.

Rick was running out of steam, but just watching Kate eating Jordan's pussy was enough to keep him going. He buried himself deep in her cunt and was trying to determine the difference between their pussies. He knew Kate's was somewhat tighter, but Jordan's was significantly hotter and wetter. He picked up the pace when he heard her muffled screams as she continued eating Jordan's cunt. He couldn't believe how she was finger-fucking Jordan's pussy and ass. And at the same time, managed to continued diddle her own clit.

He was at wits end and he was about to cum. He shoved a finger into Kate's ass and he felt her entire body shake. At the same time, he felt her cunt muscles tighten on his cock and he knew he was done. He slammed into her two more times and he ground his pelvis against her tight ass and he started to cum. He felt like it would never end and he felt light headed as he finished his explosive bursts, deep in her overheated pussy.

She came too, bringing Jordan with her and the three of them were crumpled together on the ruined sofa.

Sometime later, maybe at least ten minutes passed before they parted. Somehow Jordan got to her feet and as she stumbled her way towards the bathroom, she turned to the two who were still reveling in the aftermath of their incredible climax, "So are the two of you just going to lay there or are you going to join me in the shower. I want to get this sweat off of me and then I want you two back in the bedroom. I can't wait to see how you two perform on a nice big bed."

They joined her and the three of them nearly turned to prunes from all of the water they used.

Afterward, Rick watched as Kate and Jordan dried and brushed each other's hair. He chuckled, "What a waste of time, because once I get you both in this bed, your hair is going to get all fucked up again."

Jordan chuckled "I'm hoping that it isn't just talk." She crossed to the bed and joined him. Kate was right behind and Castle made good in his words and before dawn broke, the three of them were a total and complete mess. They finally drifted off to sleep. They were exhausted, but never more satisfied with the outcome of a case and their rewards afterwards.

Season 2 Episode 20

Rick was a guest of the Bobby Mann talk show and Ellie Monroe (Kelly Carlson) was also a guest. Ellie found out that Heat Wave was being made into a movie. She tried buttering Rick up, so she could get the lead part in the movie.

During the interview Ellie patted him on the knee, "I didn't know you were in law enforcement. It's kind of my weak spot."

Bobby, the host chuckled., "Well, you guys are single, right?"

Rick was pulling his leg and started getting off the couch, "Well, actually, not anymore, Bobby. Thank you very much."

Ellie pulled him back down and they hugged on the couch. She patted his arm as he added, "Call me old fashioned, when a beautiful movie star is impressed with my fake law enforcement credentials, I'm in."

Bobby looked to the camera, "And that's our show for tonight. I'm Bobby Mann, and remember folks the boys will be back on duty tomorrow night."

The show was finished and Bobby looked to Rick, "They want me dead."

Rick was stunned, "I'm sorry, what?"

Bobby whispered, "I'm serious. You work with cops, right? They want... " He was cut-off by the producer. He looked back at Rick, "I'll call you."

The next day, Martha came to Rick's office, "Bobby Mann is dead."

He was stunned, "WHAT? What happened?"

"They're saying he had a heart attack."

He rushed over and caught up with Kate, "I'm telling you, the guy said that somebody wanted him dead, and then he ends up dead. That can't be a coincidence."

Kate shook her head, "Bobby Mann had a history of heart disease and on the autopsy reports it states that the cause of death was a heart attack. That can't be a coincidence either."

"Did Lanie do the autopsy?"

"No, but she sent it to me. A guy was walking his dog, saw Mr. Mann collapse on the sidewalk. Alone. There's no puncture wounds, no bruising, and the tox panel came back negative. There's no foul play, Castle."

"Would you let Lanie take a closer look, please?"

She rolled her eyes and agreed.

Lanie did a complete work-up and she agreed with Castle. He was on drugs for depression and someone slipped balsamic vinegar into his cranberry juice."

Kate shook her head, "It could have been taken by accident."

Lanie rolled her eyes, "This was no accident. Bobby Mann was murdered."

Castle was flying high. He was right and it pissed Beckett off.

They started interviewing all of his associates, but hit one dead end after another.

Back at the precinct, they went over what they had and Rick's cell went off, "Hello...Ellie, hi." He put his hand over the phone and whispered to Kate, "Ellie Monroe, from the show." He went back to the phone, "Yeah, No, I know. I understand. No, I think that's a great idea. Yeah. Okay, I'll meet you there, bye."

Kate looked back at him, "Ellie Monroe, huh?"

"Yeah, she's pretty upset about this whole Bobby Mann thing, we were his last guests. She thinks it would be comforting if we were to be together."

She scoffed, "Comforting." Is that what the cool kids call it these days?"

He stared at her, "Wow. You are so cynical. You know, sometimes, after a tragedy, two human being just need to be with each other, just for no other reason than to show each other some understanding and support."

She chuckled, "Yeah, just like, you me and Jordan did a few weeks back, right."

He left to meet up with Ellie, but it seemed like Kate was right. Before long, they were all over one another and they threw open the door to her hotel room and they were locked in a heated passionate kiss. She pushed him away, she reached out and in one savage movement, she tore open his shirt, grabbed him by the nape of his neck and planted her mouth on his. Her tongue fought its way into his mouth.

He pulled back, "I'm just glad I can be comforting."

She pushed him back and he fell onto the bed. She squirmed out of her strapless black dress and skimmed off her panties. Naked she reached out and grabbed hold of his pants and in yet another quick move, pulled them off, taking his shorts, shoes and socks off all in one motion.

Ellie was upon him, hovering over him, she swallowed his cock in one move. She began bobbing up and down taking him into her throat before long. Her tiny hand was wrapped about the base of his cock. She pulled back and her lips clung to the tip of his cock. She pulled back and stared up at him, I'm going to draw all of that gorgeous cum from these swollen nuts." Her other hand rolled his balls in her fingers.

Rick groaned as she did so, barely controlling himself. She couldn't stop smiling as her tongue flicked at the head and drew a pearly white drop of pre-cum from the tip., Her tongue tickled the underside before taking more of his shaft into her mouth.

Ellie bobbed her head, moving slowly, but deliberately. She loved it when Rick fisted her short, curly hair in his fingers and guided her up and down his shaft. She felt her panties being loaded with her cunt juices and she couldn't wait to take his fat cock deep into her tiny body.

Ellie's hips began to wiggle as her panties became more and more saturated with her cunt juices. She rose, pulling away from his rock-hard cock. She grabbed the bottom of her short black dress and drew it upwards. She cleared her head and shook her curly locks. She slipped her hand into her panties and ran her fingers through the swollen lips of her pussy.

Rick grabbed her by her forearms and pulled her back atop him. He pulled her panties down and replaced her fingers with his.

Ellie released a groan when he shoved two of his fingers deep into her well. He continued to finger-fuck her and finding one of her tiny, swollen nipples, he drew it into his mouth. He devoured the entire tip, drawing as much of her tit flesh into his mouth. His tongue darted from side to side, up and down and he increased his speed of his fingers in her wet hole.