Best of Castle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the agility of a cat, he rolled her over onto her back. He slid down her petite, naked body. He took hold of her feet and pulled them both up to his mouth. His tongue darted out, wetting each toe and he loved how she squirmed and squealed in delight. He slowly moved up her body. He paused briefly at her hips and trailed down her thighs. Just as she thought she would feel his tongue on her clit, he moved away and up her stomach.

He stared up into her blazing dark eyes, "How would you like me to fuck you Ellie?"

She closed her eyes and licked her lips. She opened them and stared into his equally lustful eyes, "I want to feel the weight of you on top of me. I want you to drill me hard, fast and deep. I need to feel your cock in my throat from down below."

Immediately, without a moment's notice, he did as she asked. He split her thighs further apart with his hands and gripping his shaft, he thrust forward, sinking deep into her cunt with one savage movement.

Ellie's shoulders and feet were the only things touching the bed. The rest of her arched up to meet his movement. Her tight pussy took all he could give.

Rick brought a hand to the back of her right thigh, and lifted it, allowing him to sink even deeper into her well-trained pussy.

As Rick's pace quickened, Ellie closed her eyes and focused on the sensations coursing through her petite body. She was fucking him to get the lead in the Heat Wave movie, but right now, all she could think about was having the orgasm of her life.

Rick's hands roamed over her firm tits, sliding his fingers over her perky nipples. He settled between her thighs, playing roughly with her clit as he picked up the pace, driving hard and fast into her extremely wet and tight pussy.

Ellie lost it and her orgasm overtook her sleek body. She felt it grow in intensity as Rick continued to pump in and out of her at a furious pace. He stared down at her as he saw her trembling. He loved how she rolled her head from side to side and thrust her hips upward to keep her orgasm at its peak. She let out a long deep breath and suddenly went still.

Rick trailed his fingertips down again and lightly played with her clit. He knew she was very sensitive now and used caution, not to be too rough. He felt her jerk and groan and he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock. He felt a flood surrounding his cock as her orgasm grew strong, if that was even possible.

Ellie's tiny body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and she never looked more desirable. Rick smiled as she trembled. It took her several minutes to gain any sense of control. She giggled softly, placing the back of her hand on her forehead, "Oh Fuck Rick, you are more than just an incredible writer. You should be a leading man in porn movies. I can't remember the last time I had so many orgasms, one right after the other and each one was stronger than the last. This, oh this cannot be a one time hook-up. Tell me we'll do this again."

He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose, "Well, Ellie, I think that can be arranged, but, you were having so much fun, I don't think you realized, I haven't cum yet."

She giggled, "I sorta had that feeling. I can still feel your cock throbbing in my pussy. So tell me Rick, what do you have in store for me now?"

He grabbed her by the arms and in one swift movement, he rolled over and had her on top of him.

She planted her tiny hands on his chest and ran them up and down his sweaty chest. She rotated her hips and released a groan, "Oh fuck, your cock is hitting areas in my cunt I never knew I had. This is going to be hard and fast."

She rose up and began bouncing up and down at a quickened pace. Her hands were on his chest and her feet were flat on the bed. She slammed up and down as hard as she could. The sound of wet flesh, slapping against wet flesh echoed throughout the room.

Rick was just along for the ride. He looked up and was amazed her firm her tits were. Even with her rapid movements, they barely moved. He loved hoe her head whipped around and her short, dark hair swayed about. He reached up and pulled her down to meet him. He closed his lips over hers and she groaned as his hands clutched at her ass. He shoved a finger up her ass and she exploded, coating his cock with yet another dose of her hot, slimy juices.

He lost it and shoving his finger even deeper in her ass, he started cumming. He pumped stream after stream of his hot potent seed deep in her.

Ellie felt it and she screamed out as she shook and fell against him. Her heavy breathing was all that was heard in the room. It took her several minutes to calm down and she let out a tiny moan when she felt his flaccid cock slip from her worn-out pussy. She laid atop him and before long, she was asleep.

Rick gently rolled her off of him and he climbed out of bed. He dressed and stared down at the lush, petite woman lying there asleep. He was amazed that tiny woman could bring him so much pleasure. He kissed her lightly on the forehead and left her hotel room and returned to his loft.

The next morning, Rick looked worn-out as he flopped down on the chair beside Beckett's desk. He handed her a large coffee, he had one for himself too. "Good morning, Detective."

She looked at him, "Really?"

He stared back, "WHAT?"

She rolled her eyes, "Lose the "I just got laid" voice, all right?"

He was stunned, "What are you talking about?"

She grinned at him, "I'm a trained detective, so don't bother denying it."

He shrugged, "Okay, fine"

It was her turn to be stunned, "Oh, so now you're not denying it?"

"You just told me not to. You have no idea how hot she was. She asked about Nikki Heat. She was wondering if she could meet you,. and you know..."

Just then Javi and Ryan came in and she quickly changed the subject, "Hey, guys, any news about Bobby Mann?"

They had little to go on, and Rick's cell went off again, it was Ellie again. He answered it and walked away so Kate couldn't hear. "Yeah, last night was great. Yeah, I'd love to. Tonight, sure. All right, I'll see you then." He returned to where Kate was.

She looked at him, "More comforting?"

"Yeah, would you like to join us?"

They were interrupted by Ryan with news. They went on investigating, but were still running into dead ends.

Rick went and met with Ellie again they ended up in the same room, with the same results. She tore off his shirt and he chuckled, "I'm gonna need some new shirts."

She buried her face in his chest, "No Shirts!" She pushed him to the bed and was all over him again. This time, she was wearing a blouse and slacks and her Botox infused lips locked on his. She crewed at his lips and in no time, her greedy tongue fluttered over the roof of his mouth and burrowed between his teeth and licked the oral cavity, while one hand was around his neck, her other hand was feverously unbuckling his belt and pants.

She pounced on the zipper of his pants and as he lifted his ass off the bed, she pulled them off, along with his boxers.

Rick's stiff cock popped out and waved like a flag of surrender. She knelt over him and tore open her blouse, just like she did his shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra this time and those luscious orbs of flesh stared down at him.

Rick reached up and cupped them both and she took this time to strip off her tight slacks and panties. She was now, just as naked as he was and ready for action.

She licked her lips, "So tell me Rick, are you ready to fuck me, or would you like me to suck on that gorgeous cock of yours again?"

He scanned her petite body and stared at her glistening pussy. He licked his lips, "Spin around and lower that juicy cunt of your on my face. We can get each other more than ready, what do you think?"

She didn't reply, she just twirled on the bed and swung her leg over his chest. She scooted back and she let out a gasp when she felt his tongue already working it's way between her fat cuntlips. She wiggled her ass and groaned out, "Oh Ricky, I'm going to give you the blow-job of your life. Just keep eating my pussy and I'm yours for the night!"

She buried her face in his lap, grabbing hold of his cock by the root, she began licking up and down the entire length. She made sure she had the entire surface coated in her saliva. She hovered over the tip and pressing her lips tightly together, she slowly lowered her mouth. They parted and just like her tight cunt last night, he slid into her oral cavity. She applied as much pressure as she could and slowly allowed his cock to sink deeper and deeper into her mouth. When she had about two-thirds of it in her mouth. She clamped her lips even tighter and began sucking. She sucked hard and the sounds she made drove him insane. Her cheeks hallowed out and she literally, began drawing the cum from his cock. She finally let up and her tongue slid up and down the underside, poking at his swollen nuts again and again.

The intoxicating scent of her pussy spurred Rick on and he used some of her cunt juices to coat his fingers. He slipped first one and then a second finger into her tiny, shapely asshole. He heard her growl around his cock and she sucked harder again. He attacked her clit and used his other hand to probe her cunt. He twisted and stroked the inner wall of her pussy. Finding her G-spot, he petted it slowly at first and as he picked up the pace, she sucked him completely into her mouth. His shaft entered her throat and she was drooling saliva down his shaft and between his ass cheeks.

She shook and shivered as her first intense orgasm coursed through her. She had to pull his cock out of her mouth, afraid she may bite it during the orgasm she was experiencing.

She slowly came down from her first climax. She gathered up his balls and sucked them slowly and gently into her mouth. Her tongue flicked them from side to side as she felt him attacking her clit once again. She was happy he released her g-spot, she needed a tiny break. She knew it was time to taste him. She shoved one of her fingers up his ass and began to pet his prostate gland.

That was all it took and without warning, he began to pump his hot load into her mouth. She sucked harder and like the pro she was, she didn't waste a single drop. She licked and smacked her lips as she slowly extracted herself from his probing tongue and fingers.

She turned around, "Wow, that was a pleasant surprise Ricky. I sure hope you have enough in those balls of yours to go again. I need to be fucked and fucked hard tonight."

He kissed her, tasting himself on her lip, just as she tasted herself on his. He raked his fingers through her tousled hair, "Oh, don't you worry Ellie, you're not getting away with just one orgasm tonight. Just give me a moment. How about a glass of wine while I catch my breath?"

She giggled, "Sound like an excuse to catch up, but I'll go along with that. Mind you, I'll be even harder to tame if I get a tiny break. I have to say, Ricky, I can't remember the last time anyone, man or woman, found my G-spot and made me cum that hard. Your tongue wasn't so bad either, both holes were happy to accommodate those fat fingers of yours."

Before long they were going at it again. This time Rick positioned her on her hands and knees. He made her scream when his tongue probed her puckered hole and before she knew it, he was grabbing her ass and pumping his cock in and out of her tight pussy again. He fucked her right through another incredible orgasm and as Rick caught his second wind, he drew his cock out of her pussy and slowly inserted it into her tiny asshole.

Ellie went into orbit. She thrashed about, wiggling her ass and she nearly sucked him in deeper. He reached around and mauled her tits and pulled hard on her hair.

Ellie was dripping with sweat and other bodily fluids and she was so weak after her next orgasm, she collapsed to the bed.

Rick pinned her to the bed and pumped his hot seed deep into her ass. Ellie, just laid there taking all he had to give and welcomed his load in her ass.

They ended up taking a shower together, and she was on her knees, the hot spray bathing her body and Rick fisted her short,dark hair as it was plastered to her head. He withdrew and gave her hair and face a large dose of cream for rinsing.

Afterward, he slept with her, not wanting to be so indifferent as he was last night and in the morning, they fucked again and she took another load of his down her throat, "Mmm, perfect cream for my coffee."

He chuckled, "Yeah and your pussy is just sweet enough for my coffee too. She was lying flat on her belly and she watched him dress and leave for the precinct.

He was totally exhausted, but knew he finally found a woman who could keep up with him.

When he arrived at the precinct, he flopped down on the chair beside Beckett, no coffee this time. He could barely speak, "Good morning."

She nodded, "It's okay, Castle. You don't have to pretend to not be in a good mood for my sake."

"Why should I be in a good mood? I mean, I'm a writer. We famously brood. I should brood more."

She chuckled, "You want to brood?" She stood up, and moved over to the board.

Castle got another call, "Hey, Tony. How's my favorite movie mogul?" He listened and replied, "Yes! Right? She'd be perfect for Nikki. Yes, perfect. Thank you." He hung up and he looked to Kate, "That's the Heat Wave producer."

She was curious, "That wasn't about Ellie Monroe, was it?"

"Yeah, Why?"

She crossed her arms, "Oh"

He stared back at her, "What?"

"That's why she was throwing herself at you. She wanted you to recommend her for the part."

He scoffed, "WHAT?"

She continued, "And for the record, she's nothing like Nikki Heat."

He cut her off, "You just can't stand it that a beautiful actress is actually interested in me."

"Why would I care?"

He growled out, "Exactly! That's a good question. Why would you care?"

She stepped closer to him, "I don't"

He nearly yelled out, "FINE! I'm going to get some coffee."

"FINE! I've got work to do."

That night, the same thing happened and Rick was naked on his back. Ellie was straddling his body, his cock buried deep in her pussy and only wearing a steel blue slip. She had a water pistol in her hand and pointed it at him. "You're a dirty, naughty, no-good blackmailer."

He wiggled his hips, driving deeper into her tight hole and he growled out, "Do you do all of your interrogations in bed, Detective Heat?"

She licked her lips, "You think this is funny, buster?" She pulled the trigger and water shot out, hitting him in the face.

He started laughing,"Okay, okay, no, I'll do whatever you want, Nikki."

She sat up and wiggled her hips, sending his stiff cock into portions of her pussy, rarely touched, "Oh, okay, that's more like it." She leaned over and plastered her lips to his and they were at it again. Her slip came off and he rolled her over onto her back.

By the time they finished, Ellie snuggled in the crook of his arm, "You are so sweet, and that cock of yours, I can't get enough of it."

He looked up at the ceiling and she looked up at him, "What are you thinking?"

He shrugged, "Nothing. It's ridiculous."

She sat up a little, "What? Come one, tell me. I want to know what goes on inside that incredible mind of yours."

"Well, since you put it that way. I have this friend at work who thinks that the only reason you're with me is, you know, for the part in the movie."

She turned away, "WOW!" She sat all the way up, "Really? What does this friend of yours base that on?"

He sat up, "You know what? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have repeated that"

She was mad now, "Does this friend know me?"

"No."

"Had he read anything about me that would make him think that I would prostitute myself for a role?"

"No, of course not. You know I.... He's an idiot."

She turned back to him, "Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a woman in Hollywood?" She got out of the bed and moved to the bathroom. She closed the door and began to cry.

He fell back into the bed and gasped out, "BECKETT!"

They found out that Bobby Mann was going to replace his sidekick with a younger guy. After over thirty years together, he was going to be kicked to the curb. He laced Bobby's cranberry juice with balsamic vinegar and that was what killed him.

With the case closed, Ellie came over to Rick's loft to tell him she was leaving. "I'm sorry for playing you. So I guess I won't be getting the part?" He shook his head, "No Ellie, I talked to Tony and said you would be perfect. You are even a better actress than I gave you credit for."

She hugged him, "Just to let you know, most of that was not an act. We were good together, and thank you for your support."

They hugged and she left his place to return to Hollywood.

More to Come Soon