Best of Castle Pt. 10

Story Info
Kate with Rick & Martha; Kate with Natalie & Rick.
14.7k words
4.59
1.8k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Best of Castle Part 10

Season 3 Episode 7

Castle got a call from Beckett and met her at the crime scene. He was carrying two coffees for them. As he handed her a coffee, she took it and thanked him. It was easy to see she was horny and Rick wondered how Josh treated her in bed.

She turned to Lanie, "So tell me what happened"

"GSW to the chest."

Kate knelt down, "One of our own. We have to solve this quickly." She picked up his badge, "Looks old." Upon inspecting it, she saw it was fake, "He isn't a cop."

Lanie pulled at his pants and they tore away, "He isn't a cop, he's a stripper."

They returned to the precinct and after Lanie inspected the corpse, she called Kate.

She came in,"What do you have for us?"

"Upon inspecting him. I found a long blonde hair. It came back and found out it belongs to a man. A man who is taking medication to keep his hair from falling out."

Kate returned to the squad room and she had Javi check out other strip joints. She left for home, still horny and needing to get fucked.

The next day, Javi gave her the address of a male strip joint. She turned to Castle, "Looks like we're going undercover."

That evening, Rick met Kate outside the male stripper review. His jaw dropped when he saw her. Her normally poker straight auburn hair was in a mass of waves surrounding her face and it was made up perfectly. She was wearing a satin, black slip dress. The bodice was covered in black lace and over the slip was a sheer, black nylon cover-up, covering nothing. Her feet were in fuck me heels and she gave him a sultry smile, "What Castle, haven't you ever seen a lady on the make? I have to look the part to get info on the blonde stripper."

He nodded and once they entered, she went towards the stage. Castle hung back and got a table and by the time Beckett returned, Rick was surrounded by a bevy of hot women.

"Castle, we're supposed to be working here!"

He chuckled, "Just playing the part and fitting in." The strippers were getting Kate even hornier, but she held it in place. The blonde stripped came on stage and after a little tussle, she had him back in the dressing room interrogating him,

By the time they finished with him they were both certain he wasn't a suspect. They left the strip palace and Kate wasn't able to hold off any longer. Just then her phone rang. She answered it, it was Josh. After a heated exchange she hung up and threw open the car door.

As she got in the car, her slip dress slid higher on her already exposed thighs. She saw it, but did nothing to hide them. She bit her lower lip, "That was Josh, he just finished a fourteen hour operation. He said he was dead tired and couldn't trust himself to drive home. He's staying at the hospital and sleeping there."

Castle grumbled, "I told you about those hospital affairs. Three out of four, remember?"

She rolled her head, "Yeah, I know, but Josh is the fourth."

"Are you sure?"

She didn't answer, "I was so looking for him tonight, especially after watching all of those male strippers.."

"Got you horny, am I right?"

She let out a groan and slowly nodded, "It doesn't help that I've been using you as a gauge to the other men I've been with."

He stared at her, "Please elaborate."

She shook her head, "Sorry, no."

He growled out, "What the fuck, Beckett! You can't say something like that and don't explain yourself."

She let out a long sigh, "Okay, well Josh isn't what I'd consider well-endowed. He isn't small, average, but after you, well, sorta disappointing. We had several sexual encounters. He's rather good with oral, again not as good as you." She looked at him, "Stop smiling!"

"Sorry, just nice to hear, please continue."

She groaned again, "Well, during sex, I can only get off playing with, aw well..."

"You can say it, Beckett, your clit, your magic button, your sweet spot!"

She slapped him, "STOP!"

"Okay, sorry, continue."

She shrugged, "Not much more to say, well the worst part is I really like Josh, but when I'm with him, intimately, I'm always comparing him to you. Don't you say a word!"

He knew better, "So what do you want?"

She rested her head on the headrest. She rolled her head to look at him. She licked her lips and let out a deep breath, "After seeing all those strippers, I need you to fuck me, Castle!"

"What are we doing sitting here? My place is closer. Alexis is at a friend's tonight and as far as my mother goes, who knows, she may want to join in. She's always talking about how hot you are."

She started the car and headed to his place. As they rode up in the elevator, she looked to Castle, "You know this is just a one time thing. I need a great orgasm. Were you serious about Martha?"

He chuckled, "Oh yeah."

As he opened the door she giggled, "We'll see."

Castle closed and locked the door behind her. He turned to her, "No escaping now. Even since I saw you this evening in this gorgeous dress, all I could think about was getting you out of it."

She stepped closer to him. She placed her hands on his chest, "So tell me Castle, what's stopping you?"

All of a sudden Martha popped up from the sofa she was lying on, "Stop teasing the lady, Richard or I just may have to step in and take over. Ever since I watched you and that lovely medical examiner fucking last week, all I could think of was joining in one of your escapades."

Kate's jaw dropped, I thought you and Lanie were up to something. When was this?"

Rick let out a grunt, "A few weeks ago. I was in her morgue and you called. She had you on speaker and I heard you telling her about Josh and how he made you cum two times and ready for number three. She hung up and offered to soften the blow, so to speak."

She let out a gasp, "Oh my God, you heard all that? Castle, I'm so sorry. I wasn't rubbing that in your face, please forgive me."

He shrugged, "Nothing to be sorry about. You were talking to Lanie. How were you to know I was there."

Martha cut-in, "Enough apologizing, are we going to do this or not?"

Rick turned and took Kate by the hand and headed towards his bedroom. As he passed Martha, he took her hand and he led them both to his lair.

Once there he turned to Kate and pulled her into his arms. He placed his fingers under her chin, tipping her head back. He combed his fingers though her wavy hair, "I so used to you having poker straight hair. This is so perfect for you. I couldn't take my eye off of you." Before she could reply, his lips met hers in a soft, gentle kiss. His fingers tightened in her auburn curls and the kiss grew even more passionate.

Martha broke in, "Are the two of you going at this alone, or am I invited to join in?"

Kate broke free of Castle and taking hold of Martha by the shoulders, she leaned in and gave her a kiss that surprised all three of them. It continued until Rick came up behind Kate and taking hold of her by the hips, he pulled her to the lump in his pants. He swept her hair aside and as she continued kissing Martha, he attacked her long, graceful neck.

Kate groaned into Martha's mouth as she wiggled her ass against Rick's raging hard-on.

Martha was ready to move things along. She slid the black nylon cover-up off Kate's shoulders. Rick took hold of the hem of her slinky, satin dress and drew it up and off her sleek body. He chuckled, "Thong, I knew it."

She scoffed, "I surely couldn't wear my regular panties under this dress."

Both Martha and Rick replied, "Could have gone commando."

Beckett groaned, "Easy to see mother and son. Now how come I'm nearly naked and the two of you are still dressed?"

Kate worked on Martha and Rick tore off his clothes and the three of them stood before the bed in just their underwear.

Kate drew Castle's boxers off and her hand immediately fisted his thick. long shaft. Martha slid Kate's thong off and the two redheads tugged at Ruck and soon had him flat on his back on the bed.

Kate and Martha settled in alongside Rick's hips. Not waiting for an invitation, Kate took hold of Castle's cock by the root. She hovered over it and parting her lips she allowed a thick stream of saliva slip from her lips. It landed directly on the crown of his cock.

Martha swooped in and ran her fingers over his shaft, spreading Kate's saliva all along the shaft.

In unison, they both leaned in and began licking up and down his swollen cock. One on each side, they met at the tip and leaving his cock, they kissed like long lost lovers. They didn't abandon his cock as their hands continued sliding up and down.

Rick watched in awe as the two redheads kissed passionately and they stroked his cock. He managed to reach down and he began worming his fingers between Beckett's thick, fleshy cuntlips. He uncovered her budding clit. He used her wetness to roll the stiff clit about with the pad of his finger. His other fingers slipped between her slick lips and slowly began dipping into her hot, tight hole.

Kate groaned into Martha's mouth and pulling away, she lowered her head and took the swollen head of his cock between her bee stung lips.

Martha dipped lower and began sucking at her son's swollen nuts. She popped one into her mouth and her tongue twirled around it.

Kate pulled off his cock and watched Martha, "That is so fucking hot! Just watching you suck on your son's cock. It's really turning me on."

Martha winked at her, "Ever try this with your father?"

Kate blushed and nodded. "After my mother was murdered we sorta comforted one another and before either of us realized what we were doing, we were kissing and that led to us naked in bed together."

Martha groaned, "We should make it a foursome one of these days."

Kate giggled when she felt Castle's cock leap and stiffen against her lips and tongue, "Seems like Castle here likes that idea." She resumed licking and sucking him. She took him deeper into her mouth.

Martha scooted around and she settled between Kate's slender thighs. She fought off Rick's fingers and her tongue worked over Kate's clit. Her fingers worked in and out of Kate's pussy and she was rewarded with a gush of her milky cunt cream.

Rick clutched at Kate's head, "You better slow down unless you want a belly full of my cum."

Kate groaned and after popping off his cock, her fist continued to stroke him, "What's the problem Castle? Can't you get it up a second time?"

He growled out and guided her mouth back to his cock, "With you two gorgeous redheads, I won't have a problem even giving it up even a third time."

She giggled and gave him a lusty stare, "We are going to hold you to that, Castle!" She doubled her efforts as she took him deeper into her mouth. At the same time, Martha did the same to Kate. Martha sucked on her clit and used her talented fingers to finger fuck her. She twisted her fingers deep in her snatch and began strumming her g-spot.

Kate exploded like a Macy's Fourth of July fireworks finale. She left a trail of her cunt juices all over Martha's lips, cheeks and chin.

When Rick saw Kate cumming all over his mother's mouth, he lost it and exploded deep in Kate's mouth.

She was caught off guard, still in the midst of her orgasm. Her mouth was flooded with his semen It popped out of her mouth and let out a shriek as the next several blasts coated her face. She tried to recapture it, but she was still shaking from her climax.

Martha scooted up Kate's trembling body and began kissing her. She fed her a taste of her own juices. Kate fisted Martha's thick red hair and kissed her back. Martha licked and sucked her son's cum from the auburn haired beauty and fed it to her.

The two of them went back and forth and before long, both of the cum from Kate and Rick was consumed.

Rick's cock never shrank as he watch the two gorgeous women going at it without him. He was more than ready to fuck and give Kate his fat cock. He managed to pry the two of them apart.

Once Kate realized what he was trying to do, she went willingly. She soon found herself on her knees and she felt Rick behind her. Her head was swimming and when she recovered she found Martha spread out before her. She reached out and grabbing Martha's trim legs, she parted them and began licking and sucking at the MILF's cunt. She paused briefly and growled deep into Martha's pussy as she felt Rick bottom out in her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she realized it was a cock she was getting addicted to. She wiggled her hips as she felt his cock probing areas of her pussy she knew Josh could never reach.

Martha swept Kate's wavy hair off her face. She wanted to watch the gorgeous detective eat her pussy.

Kate was flying high. She couldn't remember the last time she was so turned on. She was going to explore both of them and hoped to never look back. She licked Martha from asshole to clit and back again. She was pushed harder again the older redhead as she felt Castle begin to fuck her in earnest.

Rick gripped Kate's slender hips and plowed into her again and again. He reached up and gathered her long wavy hair in his fist. He tried pulling her back to meet his thrusts, but she refused to relinquish Martha's thick, juicy cunt.

Kate gripped Martha's tiny tight ass in her palms as she raised her ass off the mattress, she was served her pussy in a make-shift platter.

Martha rotated her hips as she tried to grind her cunt harder against Kate's talented mouth, tongue and fingers.

Castle was in his element. Especially after already cumming, he knew he has the upper hand. He knew he would be able to fuck both Kate and his mother and have the climax before even anticipating another orgasm of his own. He was loving the feeling of Kate's tight, slick cunt and at this pace, he could fuck for quite some time.

Kate felt the familiar rumbling deep in her core. It swept thought her entire slender body. She tensed up and clawed at Martha's lower body. She arched her back and pulling her head from Martha's slippery thighs, she screamed out; "Oh you fucking bastard, I'm cumming!Harder, faster, Castle, I'm about to explode. OH SHIT! Nobody, but nobody can make me cum the way you do. Fuck. fuck. oh fuck I'm cumminggggggggg!"

Kate slumped against Martha. She too was on the verge of an orgasm, but it slowly slipped away when Kate couldn't continue her incredible licking and sucking.

Castle released Kate and she lazily rolled over onto her back as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. He reached out and grabbed hold of his mother's slick legs. He made one swift tug and suddenly she was beneath him. He grabbed his cum coated cock and with one swift move, he buried his raging hard-on deep into Martha's pulsating pussy.

Martha let out a shriek. Not in pain, but in sure ecstasy. Her short, but toned legs were drawn up and encircled her son's waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him as she allowed him to pound into her relentlessly.

Rick switched up the angle he pumped in and out of her and he felt her pussy flutter and she arched her back and exploded, coating his cock.

She fell back to the bed and continued shaking as the orgasm overtook her body. She clung to him until she slowly came down from her intense orgasm.

Rick slowly withdrew from his mother. His cock was dripping with his pre-cum and the cunt juices from both women.

Kate had already recovered and she used his movement to work for her. She pushed at his shoulder and she had him flat on his back. She swung her leg over his belly, "Okay Castle, you did what we both wanted and needed. Now it is your turn. I'm going to ride your big, fat cock until you fill my slimy cunt with your spunk!"

He chuckled, "Such vulgar talk especially in front of my mother."

Martha scoffed, "I've heard worse and used those exact words with you a couple weeks ago."

Kate groaned loudly as she sank down upon Rick's cock. She threw her head back, "Oh fuck, just hearing that has gotten me so fucking turned on! Watching the two of you fuck, wow it was like watching a live porn movie being made. Now it's my turn. I need you to fill me up with your cock and your cum, Castle!"

His hands were on her hips, he slid them up and began caressing her gentle curves. He began thrusting his hips upward, meeting each and every one of the erratic movements. "Oh God, Beckett, I've wanted to do this ever since I left for the Hamptons!"

She threw her head back and doubled her efforts. With each downward thrust, she ground her hips, scraping her aching clit against the thick root of his cock. Her long wavy hair whipped around her naked body. She was gasping for air and she was moaning constantly.

Rick couldn't remember when he was so turned on. Seeing how excited Beckett was, he was on the verge of cumming, but he wanted to hold off until he saw her shaking and cumming all over his cock.

Kate bit her lip and pushed her firm tits into Castle's hands, "Oh you miserable fucker, I'm going to cum again! I need you to fill my filthy cunt with your hot spunk. DO IT! DO IT NOW! Give my your hot cum!" She lost it and started painting his cock. Her cunt went into spasms and squeezed his cock.

That was just too much for Rick. He pulled her down and as he shoved his tongue into her mouth He unleashed a volley of hot blasts into her overheated pussy.

It sent Beckett into an even more intense orgasm. She collapsed against him, grinding her cunt against his pulsating cock. They were fuzzed together above and below.

Martha wanted in and just as soon as Kate rolled off of Rick, Martha was between her legs. She licked and sucked every drop her son deposited in Kate along with all the juices she expelled. She drifted upward, leaving a wet trail. She ended up at Kate's mouth.

Kate's mouth opened and she accepted a stream of cum that Martha extracted from her pussy. They swapped the load back and forth until it all disappeared into their bellies.

They hugged and caressed one another and before long the two of them drifted off to sleep. Rick joined them and before long it was morning.

Martha left the two of them alone. She went to make coffee. In the mean time, Castle took Beckett to shower. He pulled her under the hot, steamy spray. It reduced her wavy hair to a stringy mess. they hugged and before he knew it, she was on her knees.

She had her fist about his shaft. She tipped her head back, making eye contact with Castle, "I wanted to thank you for last night. You have no idea how badly I needed what you gave me. Martha was an added bonus. Now I'm going to suck you off and afterwards it will be you duty to dry my hair. I had no intention to get it wet."

Rick reached down and swept a wet lock of hair from her cheek, "I'll do whatever you want from me...Always!"

She smiled at him and she coughed when she took him too deep. She suddenly realized, this was never the issue with Josh. She liked Josh, but knew it would never be the solution. She would stay with him for the foreseeable future, but knew he wasn't the one. She sucked avidly at Castle's cock. She wanted....no needed for him to cum for her.

She got her wish a lot sooner than than she anticipated. Her mouth was suddenly flooded with cum. She pulled it out and she welcomed him to finish all over her pretty face.

When Castle saw her face and how she loved it, he knew it would never work out with Josh. He also knew he had to bide his time and let her make the decision.

After they rinsed off, he did dry her hair and once again, it was poker straight.

They went to the kitchen and Martha gave them both coffee. She turned to Kate, "Do you need cream?"

She chuckled and blushed, "No thank you, Martha, Castle already gave a a large dose."

Season 3 Episode 11

It started with Rick reviewing the action of the woman the studio had pegged to play Nikki Heat in the film version of his book. He was outraged at how bad she was as an actress. Her name was Natalie Rhodes (Laura Prepon). He went on and on to his mother and Alexis. He got a call and he picked up his cell, it was Beckett. He looked to his mother, "It's Beckett. She is gonna hate the idea of Natalie Rhodes."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers