Best of Castle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis rolled her eyes, "Pick it up, Dad. A murder will make you fell better."

He arrived at the murder scene and Kevin Ryan caught up with him, He showed Castle a ring he purchased. He was going to ask Jenny to marry him. Castle threw his arm around Kevin, "Jenny is a lucky girl. So how are you gonna pop the question? Hot air balloon? Skywriter? Jumbo Tron!"

Kevin stammered, "I thought I'd just ask."

Castle stopped him, "No, no, no. You can't just ask. You gotta make a statement. It's gotta be big. Helicopter ride."

Beckett came up and cut him off, "Actually, most girls prefer something a little more intimate.

Castle pulled out Kevin's ring and looked to Beckett, "What, so, he's just supposed to be boring and ask. He opened the ring box and flashed it to Beckett, "Will you marry me?"

She was stunned, but knew it wasn't a real proposal, even though she relished the thought of it. She had a tiny smile on her lips and she stared back at him.

The mood was broken when Kevin took the ring from Rick and closed the box. She turned and walked away, still feeling the thrill of Rick asking her to marry him.

As they reviewed the murder scene a limo pulled up and Rick turned to Beckett, "A surprise visit from the mayor?"

She scoffed, "Better."

They watched as the strawberry blonde came walking out. It was Natalie Rhodes, the actress Rick had just bad-mouthed to his mother and daughter.

Esposito was stunned, "Holy smoke! That's Natalie Rhodes!"

Beckett replied, "Sure is. Apparently, she is playing Nikki Heat."

Javi looked to the two of them, "What? That's awesome."

Rick blurted out, "Yeah, it's awesome. What is she doing here?"

Beckett crossed her arms, "She called and asked if she could shadow me for a little while. She wanted to get an authentic feel for what it's like to be Nikki, by following the person who inspired Nikki."

Rick was stunned, "And you said yes?"

She shrugged, "Yeah."

Natalie approached them, "Detective Beckett?" She shook her hand, "My God! You are exactly what I imagined Nikki Heat would look like."

Kate shook her hand and was grinning as she turned to Rick, "Natalie, this is Richard Castle and this is Detective Javier Esposito."

She smiled at them, "Hey." She looked back to Kate, "So detective, I'm very method, so it's all about getting inside you, which starts with observing and noting."

"Okay, well, observe and note away. I'm already used to it." She turned to Castle and glared at him.

Castle chuckled, "I'm sorry, I don't think you heard, I'm Richard Castle."

She wasn't impressed and nodded, "Great."

He stammered, "I wrote Heat Wave."

"Oh, I thought your name sounded familiar."

They arrived back at the precinct and Natalie immediately began to ask questions about the murder case.

Kate began going over the method they went through and she stopped when the entire precinct stopped and stared at Natalie, "I'm sorry everyone is staring. I already talked to them, but it's just... It's not every day we get someone famous in here."

Rick didn't like hearing that, even though he was famous.

Kate spoke up as Natalie removed her coat, flashing the entire floor with her low cut dress and extremely long, blonde hair. "Listen up, everybody. This is Natalie Rhodes. She will be shadowing me for a little while, so if you want to gawk, just get it over with so we can all get back to work."

Natalie turned and handed her coat to Rick, "And if anyone wants a picture and autograph, just come on over." She moved over to the group and did just that.

Rick looked to Beckett, "I can't believe you said it was okay for her to tail us without asking me first."

Kate turned to him, "Not us, Castle. Me!"

He stared at her, "Oh, my God. You like her, don't you?"

"Yeah, so?'

"Nikki Heat is classy, she's complicated. She's a thinking man's cop."

She watched at Natalie posed and signed autographs, "No, we can't judge a book by its cover."

He spat back, "Yes, actually. Yes, I can, when it's my book. And she's a civilian. I mean, aren't you afraid she's going to get in the way and mess up the case?"

She rolled her eyes, "You're kidding, right?

Beckett took Natalie into the interrogation room with her to show her how she operates. Natalie was impressed.

Out in the field, Kevin was still upset on the way he reacted to meeting Natalie. He was her hall pass female, but never told anyone at the precinct. He told Javi, "She's on my Freebie Five. You know, celebrities you're allowed to make an exception with if you ever got the chance. Jenny even knows"

Javi scoffed, "I wouldn't worry about it, bro."

After the interview, Natalie looked to Kate, "Wow, are all the folks you interview always that unhelpful?"

Kate sat down, "It's a numbers game. You talk to enough people, something usually shakes out."

Natalie grinned back at her, "That is going in the movie!"

Later Natalie was watching Kate interview the ex-boyfriend of the murder victim. She was so impressed just watching her.

Rick was beside her, "So what did you think of Heat Wave?'

I just love Spike, the screenwriter, he is one of my favorite."

"No, the book Heat Wave where the script came from."

She never took her eyes off the window where Kate was giving the boyfriend the second degree, "Oh, that, I never read it."

He was pissed now, "You took the part of Nikki Heat without even reading the book?"

"Well, Spike made a lot of changes in the screenplay. I didn't want to confuse the character in my head."

Now he was really mad, "Changes? What changes?"

She never answered him.

Later the three of them were tossing around motives, but again, Natalie was hanging on ever word that Kate spoke and ignored Castle. "So Kate, what is your next move?"

Kate smiled at her, "I think I need a cup of coffee."

She was laughing out loud, "Me, Too! God, we are so in sync." They got up to go get coffee, leaving Rick there, again he was getting more pissed by the moment. and Kate was eating it up.

Even though last week, she had the best sex of her life with him and Martha, she had mellowed out and was now loving the way she could pull his strings.

While they were getting coffee, Natalie was singing her praises, "You are amazing. In fact, I've already picked up on a couple of your little secrets."

Kate brushed her hair from her forehead, "Oh, really? Like what?"

She pointed at her head, "That thing you do. Pushing your hair behind your ear. It's a device to distract whomever you're talking to. Gives you an extra few seconds to thing about what to say."

Now she was un-nerving Beckett, "Huh! Really? I did not know that."

"Yeah, and then there's those crazy four-inch spike heels. God, they must be hell to run in. You know, you wouldn't admit it, but it's tough being an attractive woman in such a testosterone-fueled profession. The heels give you stature. When guys have to literally look up to you, it gives you a psychological edge."

Kate was stunned, "Well, you're right about the heels and the stature. But it's not because I need it. I just like it." She toasted coffee cups with Natalie.

Javi came in with a lead and after hearing him out, she looked to Natalie, "You ready to hit the bricks?"

She put on a hat to try and hide her fame. And Castle followed the two of them out, again upset.

The three of them went to see the P.I. who was tailing the murdered female, Stacy. Beckett flashed her badge and Natalie took note of her mannerism.

He told Beckett he was hired by Stacy to run background checks on potential clients.

Rick turned to Natalie, "Five grand a week? Sounds pretty steep. Especially considering business was down."

The P.I, took offense, "Hey, you get what you pay for."

Beckett chimed in, "And what was that exactly?"

He turned back to her, "Let's just say, I'm not afraid to go deep to find out who someone really is. I finished a background check. I was just giving her the down-low."

They left the P.I. and Natalie drilled her on the interrogation. After that, Kate called Javi to check on a few things they found out.

Natalie and Rick were left alone and she turned to Castle, "She is crazy-smart. You know, sexy, commanding, God! On a good day, maybe, I'm one out of three."

He replied, "That's why you're here, isn't it? To learn the ways of Beckett?"

She looked back at Kate who was still on her cell with Javi, "I'm trying. You know, Nikki is such a complex, juicy character. I just really want to get her right, you know?"

He saw her suddenly in a different light. "Is it true you lived in your house's crawlspace for a week to prepare for "Hell's Crawlspace?"

She shook her head, "No, a month. I told the tabloids a week because I didn't want them to think I was obsessive."

Kate came back and she had a lead. They went to Stacy's office and opened the back of an old Jukebox. In it they found a carry-on suitcase. Upon opening it she found a shitload of money.

Natalie's jaw dropped, "Whoa! That's a lot of cash.

Kate looked at the two of them,. "Now we know what the killer was looking for."

They returned to the precinct and tossed around what could have happened. Kate sat back, "We can't get prints off that bag, wrong material."

Natalie replied, "That Berglin-Eklog bag can be traced. You can check the registry."

Rick looked at her, "Registry?"

She added, "That's a six-thousand, hand-crafted German bag. All Berglin-Eklog are signed and numbered. When you buy it, you register with the company in case you lose it or it gets stolen."

Kate chuckled, "What kind of an idiot would pay six grand for this bag?"

Natalie replied, "I have a full set."

Kate's smiled disappeared and Natalie added, "There should be a number sewn in there somewhere."

They ran a trace and found out who owned the bag, one Tonya Wellington."

Kate turned to Natalie, "You know, you might have just cracked this case wide open."

Natalie was grinning from ear to ear, "Seriously?"

Kate nodded, "Yeah."

Rick replied, "It's addictive, right? That rush you get from solving a crime."

She couldn't stop smiling, "Yeah, I didn't get that from the script."

He stared back at her, "Yeah, you should really read the book."

"I definitely will."

They found out the connection and as Kate stood, Natalie mimicked her movements. Castle, Javi and Kevin all noticed it, but Kate didn't see it. Kevin turned to Javi, ""So uncanny."

Castle added, "Sexy."

Kate turned toward Natalie and suddenly saw she was going her movements too, "Are you doing me?"

"I'm just working on your posture. You know, it changes depending whether you have a suspect or not."

It stunned Kate, "Really?"

"Like I said, getting inside your head. When I'm done, I'll do you better than you." She snapped her fingers and walked away.

Kate stared back at the three guys and she tried not to act weird. It didn't work.

They knocked off for the day and as they left Natalie turned to Kate, "How about a nice dinner out, my treat?"

Castle was hurt that he was invited to join them. Natalie took her to her hotel where there was a very exclusive restaurant in the lower level. After the great meal and a few drinks and a bottle of wine, Natalie invited Kate up to her hotel room.

Kate reluctantly agreed and as Natalie closed and locked the door, she turned to Kate and as if they were magnetized, they came together in a torrid embrace.

Kate opened her mouth to speak, but ended up staring at Natalie's plush lips. Her eyes drifted up to her bright blue eyes and Natalie didn't wait for her to act. She leaned in and pushed her back against the hotel room door.

Natalie slid her lips along Kate's. She slowly brushed against them. Kate's lips parted and allowed Natalie's tongue in to explore. She moaned and welcomed her tongue, fencing it before sucking on the invading tongue. Natalie's head was swimming as she realized what an incredible kisser Kate was.

She moved her body tighter to Kate's and her plush, larger tits crushed against Kate's smaller, perkier mounds of flesh. Kate pulled back and stared into Natalie's blue eyes and her eyes closed when Natalie's fingers combed through Kate's silky dark locks. She cupped her cheek and tipping her head back, Natalie dipped her head and began planting soft, wet kisses along her neck

Kate shivered and her hands tightened on Natalie's rounded hips. She moaned louder when as she watched Natalie plucking away at the buttons on Kate's starched white blouse. Kate's head bumped against the door behind her and her hands ran up to guide Natalie's head lower. Kate pulled the pins out of her plush, blonde locks and she combed at them. She tightened her hold on Natalie's head and guided her head lower.

Natalie went willingly. Her wet lips left a trail from her neck, to her collarbone and between the valley of her tits, still encased in her lacy white bra. She slid the blouse off her shoulders and tugged at the lacy cup to expose her ridget nipple.

A moan escaped Kate's lips and her head rolled against the door and she arched her back, offering her easier access to her aching nipple. Her moans turned to groans as she watched Natalie tug the other bra cup down and as she fondled her breasts, she moved from one to the other, causing her nipples to grow even stiffer. Kate's hands were active too. Her hands left Natalie's hair and ran down her back to her tight ass. She squeezed and pulled her harder against her pussy. She tugged at her silky dress and soon had it bunched about her waist. She dipped her hand down and found the puffy mound between her legs. She was glad she found it already moist.

Natalie abandoned Kate's tits and returned to her mouth. Their tongue became restless and moved deeper into each other's mouths. Natalie couldn't remember ever being kisses with such intensity from any man before. She couldn't get enough of Kate's kisses. As she kissed Kate, her fingers continued to caress her tits. She moaned into Kate's mouth as she felt Kate's fingers rub her pussy even harder.

Natalie spread her legs wider to give her even easier access to her wet pussy. She shivered when she felt Kate's fingers slid beneath the gusset of her thong and trace her tight slit up to her budding clit.

Kate continued to diddle Natalie's clit. She was urged on by Natalie's louder groans. Kate paused when she felt Natalie rip open her jeans and her hand was shoved into her pants and she immediately covered her wet crotch. She groaned into Natalie's mouth when she felt her fingers worm their way between her fleshy lips and sink into her tight, wet hole.

Natalie broke their kiss and stared into Kate's dark, smoky eyes. An evil smile crossed her lips when she quickly shoved two fingers deep into her quaking pussy and began finger-fucking her. She picked up the pace and her thumb uncovered Kate's clit and rubbed it roughly. She did it again and again and Kate's head was rolling from side to side on the door. Her knees were about to give way and she shivered and growled out, "Oh fuck, Natalie, I'm going to cum!"

Natalie buried her face in her neck, "Come on Kate, cum for me. I want you to come unraveled and then we'll start again, naked together on the bed."

Kate exploded, coating Natalie's fingers and palm with her slimy juices. Her fingers dug into Natalie's forearm as she shook through her climax.

Natalie slipped her hand out of the opening of Kate's pants. She raised her hand to her lips and she lewdly licked Kate's sweet cream from her fingers, "Come with me, we need to get naked."

They clung to each other as they made their was to the large bed looming in the room. Natalie dropped to her knees before Kate and tugged at her jeans until they clung to her ankles. She lifted one foot at a time, and removed her high heeled shoes and pulled the jeans off too. She stared up at the tall, lanky brunette and licked her lips. Kate had removed her bra and Natalie ran her hands up Kate's long, slender legs. She grabbed hold of her sopping panties and drew them off of her. Her hands were still on her legs and they ran upward and when she reached her pussy, she spread Kate's thick, folds and stared at the bright pink of her inner lips. She leaned forward and buried her face in her lush pussy.

Kate fisted Natalie's long, wavy blonde hair and pulled her tighter to her wetness. She rolled her head back and she knew she had to lay down or she just may collapse. She fell back onto the bed and rose up on her elbows and stared at the gorgeous blonde before her, "Strip for me Natalie. I wanna see what I'm going to be feasting on."

Natalie had a huge grin on her face and finding the string that held her wrap-around dress secure, she tugged at it and as it gave way, the dress parted. She shrugged her shoulders and the silky dress floated to the floor. She reached back and popped open her bra clasp. She drew the satin cups away and she cupped her own tits. she tugged and twisted her nipples.

Kate sat up and grabbing hold of Natalie's hips, she drew her to her waiting mouth. She planted several wet kisses on her belly and her hands ran upward and cupped her much larger tits. They were lily white, with large, pink aeroules and even darker, puckered nipples.

Natalie leaned over and offered her swaying tits to the dark haired detective. She groaned loudly as Kate plucked away at one with her lips and her fingers did the same to its twin.

Natalie lowered her ass and her sopping thong dragged back and forth across Kate's knee and lower thigh. She released a gasp when Kate's other hand tore at the thong and nearly ripped it free of her body.

Kate gripped her by the hips and with one quick movement, she spun her around and had her flat on her back across the bed. She paused to look at the lovely blonde beneath her. She took in the lush curves of the actress and she loved how her long, wavy hair created a sexy halo about her face.

Natalie spread her legs and extended her arms to Kate. she went willingly and Natalie enveloped her in her embrace. They were locked it a torrid kiss, grinding their pussies together as their tits were mashed together.

Kate broke free and she now was the one taking the lead. She left a trail of wet kisses from her mouth, to her neck. She stopped at her dainty ear to nip at the lobe. She giggled when she felt Natalie shiver and released a gasp. She nibbled at the sensitive flesh of her neck and clavicle. Her hair floated over Natalie's upper body as she moved downward. She spent a few minutes sucking, licking and nipping at the large, firm tits atop Natalie's chest. She left them, but used her fingers to continue teasing them. She dipped her tongue into her navel and heard her moans grow louder. She soon found herself between Natalie's outstretched legs.

Kate licked up and down her tight lipped pussy, slowly worming her way between them. She uncovered her hidden clit and drew it between her lips and her tongue flicked it in every direction, causing Natalie to quiver and shake.

Natalie's fingers were raking Kate's silky hair and she tightened her hold of her locks and she tried to direct her back to her clit.

Kate ran downward and teased her puckered hole and at the same time, she managed to slide three fingers into Natalie's tight hole. She petted the inner walls and coming in contact with her G-spot over and over again, she was soon bathe in her cunt cream.

Natalie, exploded as she felt the fingers of her other hand slip into her asshole. She humped Kate's active fingers and as Kate drew her clit between her lips once again, it sent Natalie over the edge, "Oh fuck yeah, Nikki, I knew you'd be a pro at this. I never imagined that you'd be this good. Don't stop, oh fuck, I'm about to lose it again. Yes! Yes! Oh yes, fuckkkkkkk! I'm cumming again!"

Kate used her forearm to hold Natalie as steady as possible, but in the end, she thrashed about so hard, she couldn't hold her still.