Best of Colleagues Pt. 02

Story Info
Happy New Year to me.
1.5k words
4.22
2.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not for the life of me remember how I got back into bed. The last thing I remembered was hearing Mason cumming like his life depended on him sending up volleys of his baby-making sperm into Josh' ass. I must have had passed out at the door or something, but that Christmas morning when I came to, I was in the warmth of my and Mason's bed. Thank God for small mercies.

I crept out of the bedroom, wary of the silence. Although it was quiet the delicious smell of coffee and warm bread emanated in the air. I took a turn and let out a small gasp as I saw Josh, nary a thread on his perfect body, cutting the toasted bread and spooning jam and - in case of Mason's toast - peanut butter.

I took my seat silently and observed the younger man at work. He noticed me gawking, winked and continued on preparing breakfast. It was as if he had lived in our house for his whole life. He knew where the dishes were, the napkins, the cups and the fucking saucers. I watched his masculine body, taller than me, move with precision and purpose in the homely kitchen I had planned and renovated with Mason five years ago, only to have my husband's fuckbuddy preparing fucking breakfast for us. But first thing first: coffee.

His brew was perfect, warm, with just enough milk to counteract the caffeine. Mason must had told him how I take my coffee. As he turned from the counter I gasped at his floppy cock waving, and he had the gall to look amused. I was about to break into tears when Mason came in from the back door, wearing thick parkas. "I see you two are eating breakfast. I'll just be a moment." He must had been shoveling snow. He bent down, kissed Josh in the mouth and prod his finger into his open asshole, right there at the kitchen table. He looked at me and noticed me squirming, despite myself, despite the situation, and smiled.

We ate quietly, and later Mason joined us. His seat was closer to Josh than to mine, and if I wasn't closing my eyes I could see Josh' hand was holding his crotch like a prized possession. Later I lurked at the sitting room while Josh was dressing in the guest room where Mason fucked him. They kissed again before Josh left.

"So that's it? Five years down the drain?" I began.

"What are you talking about?" Mason grinned down at me. "Nothing's gonna change just because I fucked Josh. If I recall you were the one who had wanted to be cucked forever."

The truth did not sound as sweet being pronounced like that. It was hot while we imagined it, even bought the cock-cage, but the fact was when I saw Mason fucking Josh with such gusto, it scared me.

"Oh baby, nothing's really gonna change, well maybe a little here, a little there, but I will still be your loving husband and partner. Your sweet Mason, as always." He crouched down to where I was sitting, and kissed me on the forehead. "I am man enough for the two of you," he murmured. "Now let's open the presents, shall we? You already got yours: an intimate breakfast with Josh."

The week before New Year passed by. Josh was civil with me at the office, save for maybe a smirk or two when he thought I was not looking. The fact that we had seen each other naked was up front in my mind as I went through the motions with him. Mason was busy with the end-of-year crowd at his restaurant, so he always came back late - at least that was what he said. I could not think he would be doing anything else, like having the time of his life between the thighs of one slyly sniggering co-worker of mine. At any rate he did come back home, albeit too tired to do anything but to plunk down and sleep. The one time he did fuck me, his semen came out thin and watery, as if he had spent the rest of his cum in some other hole, a tighter younger hole.

New Year's Eve I had to come in the office. A slide show which had to be prepared for a prospective client which was meeting the day after the New Year, which everyone forgot to assign to someone until it was too late, and seeing I was the senior-most at hand I had to pick up the slack. It was twenty slides, thirty tops, but the professional in me demanded the best at all times. And anyhow seeing I was not at fault and I was saving the company's time and dime I wrangled this into a New Year's bonus just for moi. Score! I told Mason what happened, but I got the distinct impression he wasn't really listening to my happy news in the hustle and bustle of his lunch service. Ah well.

I set out to work, compiling the data and presenting them into pretty graphs and pie charts, always graphics all the time. I was more than halfway into the slides when I got a call. I did not realize it was already 6 p.m., and the office had already darkened considerably save for the lights from the parking lot outside coming in through the blinds.

It was a video call. I picked it up and the screen showed a bed, me and Mason's master bedroom in fact. There were new sheets covering the bed, which looked luminous on screen - silk, probably, in lavender. Mason was lying on the bed, in his ratty blue boxers, grinning like the Cheshire cat at the camera, hand already rubbing on his nipple and his crotch. Wait, if Mason was in the camera, who was manning the phone? I got my answer a second later as Josh walked, no sauntered into view, wearing briefs that looked painted on his perfect skin.

I watched dumbfounded as Josh laid down on the bed, crawled into Mason's crotch and drew down his boxers with his mouth, presenting Mason's wide-bored cock for his appreciation. His hand could not even encircle Mason's cock fully, but he made do with both hands. The cock was already hard, marmoreal, dripping clear precum, the serpentine veins evident even through the screen. I idly thought that Josh' phone must have brilliant camera to capture such clear details, must be one of those Korean phones.

Josh' mouth descended on Mason's cock like an ancient serpent hellbent on swallowing its willing victim. The moment his lips touched Mason's skin Mason let out a deep groan the kind I'd never heard him make before. Josh' lips were stretched to the limit, trying to accommodate the huge glans, spit spilling over the edges like spilt wine. The next five or ten minutes flew by headily as I witnessed Josh giving Mason a masterful blowjob, toeing the line between virginal flicks and a sloppy whore-job. Mason kept making those strange sounds, as if undecided whether he wanted the blowjob to continue or for things to progress to the inevitable.

Soon was not soon enough as Mason rose from the bed, his tall hulking frame that had made me fall in love with him so long ago threatened to overwhelm the frame of the recording, with his huge pecs, trunk-like arms and his ginormous cock hanging, waiting to satisfy a hole. He went to the camera, smiled his happy goofy smile like the cat that got the cream, and whispered for my benefit, "Sorry babe, gotta have a bit of personal time here." With that he shut the recording.

I stared at the blank screen dumbfounded for a few minutes, watching my reflection on the phone screen, looking slightly grotesque in the low light of the office. I imagined Mason continuing where they left off, the business of fucking, fucking in my goddamn bed, the bed that I bought and shared with Mason, where he made love to me countless times, where we told each other about our days and sometimes nights and our hopes and dreams and how we were going to adopt a little baby soon after Mason's restaurant had a stable footing and how we were going to build an addition over the garage for my office-away-from-office. All of that, now smeared in sweat and spit and semen, Josh' and Mason's.

I finished the slides in absolute silence, with only the knack-knack of the keyboard playing as the most pertinent soundtrack of how a marriage looked like after five long years. The slides finished, I triple-saved everything and uploaded the slides into the office cloud for safekeeping. The ride home was quiet, as was the house when I arrived. The bedroom looked spotless, with my old plain sheets back in place, a lavender smell permeating the room. I looked at the hamper, there was a bundle of clothes, the lavender sheets, and a pair of baby blue briefs so cum-crusted it felt heavy to touch. I went into the bathroom to freshen up. Mason had written on the mirror with a marker: Gonna spend the night at Josh'.

Happy fucking New Year to me.