Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 01

Story Info
The Beginning, Kris' Pregnancy & Ep. 8.
5.5k words
4.53
12.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Last Man Standing: Season 1 The Beginning and Episode 8

Kristen Baxter (Alexandra Krosney) got into an argument with her father, Mike. She, even though she was twenty years old, was upset because Mike had a curfew for her. So she got in before midnight, but invited Kyle Anderson (Christoph Sanders), her boyfriend to sneak into her room just to talk.

It started off that way, but before long the two of them were making out like newlyweds and after removing her skirt to keep it from wrinkling, she attacked Kyle. They knew they has to be quiet, but when she freed his ample cock from his pants, she had to bite her lip to keep from squealing in delight.

Flashback to when she was a senior in high school, she just turned eighteen. Seeing her two sisters were too young to capture her father's attention, she played up being eighteen to him. Mike's wife, Vanessa (Nancy Travis) was working extremely long hours. She was bucking for a spot at work that would make her vice-president and she returned home late, tired to do anything, especially take care of Mike's needs.

Mike had just returned from a long two month stent in the jungles of Brazil and was horny as could be. He was shunned by Vanessa and he wanted and needed some serious sexual releases.

The next morning he found Vanessa already gone to work and Kristen's two younger sisters were already on the bus to middle school and junior high. Kristen came downstairs dressed in her tiny cheerleading outfit. Mike couldn't take his eyes off of her and when she bent over to search for fruit for her cereal, her tiny, tight ass shook at him. He reacted the same way a bull does to a matador's red cape. He snuck up behind her and placing his hands on her tiny, shapely hips, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You know Kristen, for a woman who just came of age, you shouldn't be teasing your old man that way."

She let out a gasp, but at the same time, she pushed her ass back against the bulge in his pants. She didn't know what had come over her. She slowly rose up and turned in his arms. She planted her arms around his neck and giggled, "So old man, what are you going to do about it?"

Suddenly Mike lost all sense of decency and he pulled her roughly to his body and before he knew it, he planted her tiny ass on the kitchen counter. He felt her legs come up and wrapped around his waist. He leaned in and gave her a kiss like she never experienced before and by the time they broke the kiss, she was breathing heavily through her mouth and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He knew this was wrong, but saw the huge green light flashing above her head and grabbing hold of her upper thighs, he drew her off the counter and as she tightened her grip on his, he raced up the stairs to her bedroom.

He kicked the door shut and dropped her playfully on the bed. She bounced twice and reached up and drew her long dark brown hair out of the ponytail she had it in. Her long, soft locks floated around her shoulders and rested atop her firm, B cup breasts.

Mike approached the bed and stood between her legs, "So Kris, what do you think of your old man now?"

She giggled and reached for his pants, "I think he has way too many clothes on for what his oldest daughter has in mind." She deftly removed his belt and lowered the zipper on his pants.

Mike kicked off his shoes and struggled out of his pants while Kristen tugged at his shorts and grabbed hold of his stiff cock in her tiny, warm hands. He staring into her dark brown eyes and swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek. She leaned forward and enveloped the swollen head of his cock into her warm wet mouth.

Kristen bobbed up and down as she managed to swallow two-thirds of his cock before it poked at the back of her throat.

Mike managed to remove his shirt and kick away his shorts. He stood naked before her and as he watched her take more of his shaft into her mouth, he found the zipper on the back of her cheerleading outfit. He tugged it down and Kris struggled to free her arms from the tight material. He made short work of her bra and his mouth watered staring at her firm, high standing tits. He loved those two ripe, cherry red nipples. Her areoles were no larger than nickels and he knew he had to sample them.

Kristen drew back and with a pop, his cock escaped her wet mouth. She leaned back on the bed and arching her back, she slipped her tight dress from her body, taking her moist cheerleading panties along with it. She scrambled back on the bed and spread her legs wide. She extended her arms and welcomed him down to her petite, but gorgeous body.

Mike knelt between her outstretched legs and just stared at her, "Are you sure you want to do this Kris? I'll stop if you want me too, but just to let you know, I'm really wanting this. My God, do you have any idea how lovely you look?"

His eyes scanned her body. He loved Vanessa and her lush MILF curves and her large DD tits, but seeing the sleek curves of his daughter, he lost all sense of right and wrong. Her slender legs were perfectly shaped and knew how they felt around him earlier. He saw her tiny hips and flat belly. He loved how her firm tits stood high upon her chest and didn't sway whatsoever. He saw her blood red lips glistening as she licked them and he loved how that thick mane of dark brown hair surrounded her pretty head and created a dark, sexy halo."

Kris saw the look of love and lust in his eyes and she extended her arms, "Oh yes, yes Daddy, I want this as much as you do, maybe more!"

He leaned in and covered her slender body with his. He rested on his forearms, not wanting to crush her and as their lips met, they both released a groan of relief. His hairy chest brushed against her stiff tipped tits and he broke the kiss. He swept her hair aside and ravished the sensitive flesh of her neck and about her ear. He felt her shiver and groan as he continued his assault on her receptive body. He ravished her tits, moving from one to the other and back again before moving southward, he left a trail of saliva that glistened on her flesh and made her look even more desirable.

By the time her reached her tight lipped pussy, Kristen was moaning and groaning constantly. Her entire body was trembling in anticipation of what he was about to do. She raked her nails through his hair and even though he knew what to do, Kristen guided him there.

He blew out several blasts of cool and hot air on her glistening pussy. He watched in awe as those tight lips filled with blood and began to blossom before his eyes. His tongue darted out and slowly parted them and he slid his talented tongue up and down. Over and over again he parted them further and finding her juicy hole, he stiffened his tongue and shove it in as deep as he could. He was amazed by the heat and the intoxicating scent. She tasted sweet and he returned again and again for second and third helpings.

Kristen was already on the verge of an orgasm, "Oh my God Dad, you are incredible. I've had sex before, but nothing like this. I believe I'm coming apart. If this is what having an orgasm is like, I know for sure I never had one before."

He doubled his efforts and flicked his tongue up and down the hooded spot at the top of her pussy. he uncovered her clit and flicked it from side to side, up and down and when he drew the tiny, swollen bud between his lips, he lost it. Kristen thrashed around on the bed and released a blood-curling scream and she bathed his face and mouth in her sweet tasting cum.

Mike planted his forearm across her belly to steady her, but she continued to rock her body as aftershocks of her first real orgasm continued to wrack her slender body. He gently flicked his tongue up and down her swollen lips and extracted even more of her slimy juices. When he felt her begin to relax, he drew upward and came over her sweaty body.

He smiled down at the exhausted face of his daughter and gently swept her messy hair from her face and upper body.

Mike planted a soft kiss on her lips and he felt her arms capture him and she lifted her head off the pillow to kiss him with even more passion. She pulled back, "Wow if sex is half as good as that, I'm gonna want more, a lot more. I never, ever felt anything like that before, you are one incredible lover. Mom has to be extremely lucky to have you."

He chuckled, "Not so much lately, she's too involved with work and is way too tired to do any of this."

She giggled, "Just to let you know Dad, my door is always open to you and your talented tongue. Now, what about this stiff rod that keeps poking me between my legs?"

He chuckled and ran his stiff shaft up and down her slick pussy, "Mmm do you have any idea how long I thought about doing just this Kris?"

She moaned as she felt his cock scraping against her clit, "Oh Daddy, I've had sex before, but nothing like you've given me. I never came before and I already came several times from your oral skills. I have to have you in me and experience a climax from being fucked."

He groaned out, "Oh Kris, it is so hot hearing you speak so dirty. Try and relax because I'm going to fuck you now."

She let out a gasp just hearing him and she released several cleansing breaths of air. She rolled her head around on the pillow as she felt him slowly begin to penetrate her. Her hands clutched at his biceps and her nails dug into his flesh. She arched her back trying to get him deeper into her tiny, trim body.

Mike felt a surge of excitement as he felt her nails in his arms and how her cunt muscles couldn't relax and she squeeze his invading shaft again and again. He leaned in and planted a hot searing kiss on her lips and he felt another surge of excitement just know the woman he was kissing came from his loins twenty years ago.

Kristen kissed him back and her arms and legs wrapped around his sweaty body. She matched his thrusts with ones of her own and she tore her mouth from his and sank her teeth into his clavicle.

Mike picked up the pace and their wet flesh slapped together as he plowed in and out of her tight pussy. He attacked her neck as she did the same to his shoulder. He arched his back and drove in and out of her. He looked down and saw his cock completely coated with her milky cunt cream. He latched onto one of her tiny, stiff nipples and sucked hard.

Kristen's legs fell from his back as she came. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she shivered and quivered. She was gasping for air as she felt her orgasm continue.

Mike gathered up her legs and planted them on his shoulders. He picked up the pace and slammed into her receptive body and saw how gorgeous she was beneath him. He didn't want this to end and his hands ran down her slick legs and began to diddle her clit.

Kris released a loud scream as her orgasm grew stronger and she let out another gush of her cream all over his cock. She reached up and pulled him down towards her waiting mouth.

Mike grabbed her legs and pushed at them until her knees were alongside her head. His lips met hers again and their kiss was one of the most passionate kisses he'd ever had. He felt his cock swell and tearing his mouth from hers, he growled out, "I'm going to cum Kris!"

She was grinning from ear and she gasped out, "Give it to me Dad. Fill your little girl with your potent cum. Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! Fuck me, fuck me hard and pump that cream of your into my tiny body!"

His head was spinning when he heard her and he pumped in and out of her harder and deeper. He stiffened and drove in deep and ground his pelvis against hers. He screamed out, "OH FUCK KRIS, I'M CUMMING!" He sent spurt after spurt of his scalding cum into her overheated pussy. He nearly blacked out, his orgasm was that intense. He released her legs and as they unfolded, they flopped down on the damp sheets and he leaned in and rained her face, neck and mouth with soft, wet kisses.

Kristen was still quivering as her most incredible orgasm slowly waned. Her arms still about him, clung to him as she began to regain some of her senses. She let out a groan when she felt Mike slip out of her well-fucked pussy. She felt his cum oozing out and she giggled, "Wow Dad, I never experienced anything like that. All of my past lovers wore condoms."

He knew this may have been a mistake, but what was done was done and he didn't regret it.

Kristen tapped him on the shoulder, "You have to do me a favor Dad. Please call school and tell them I'm sick and won't be in today."

He snickered, "Wow, one morning with me and you're too tired to go to school?"

She hugged him and kissed his neck and ear, "If you do, maybe we can have a second bout. I'd really love to see how you perform in the shower."

He felt a rush of blood filling his cock again and he rolled off of her and grabbed the phone, "What's the school number?"

She told him and after he called, he slipped from the bed and tugged at her arm, "Let's get you clean so I can get you all sweaty and dirty again."

She giggled, "Oh Daddy, you are such a bad, bad man....I love it!"

They hurried to the master bedroom bathroom where Mike installed a huge shower a few years ago. There were several shower heads and one rain shower head. He turned them on and waited for the water to warm. He turned and caressing his daughter's back and ass he pulled her to him and they kissed again like longtime lovers. He tightened his grip on her and lifting her off her feet, he carried her into the shower.

Kris let out a shriek when the warm water splattered her tiny body and her entire body was drenched with warm sprays from every direction.

Mike picked up a bottle of shampoo and after filling the palms of his hands, he began working into her hair.

Kristen rolled her head around on her shoulders and let out a loud moan. She clung to Mike's firm body and slowly sank to her knees. She grabbed hold of his semi-stiff cock and opening her mouth, she enveloped his shaft. She found her nose pressed against his belly and she slowly drew back. She felt his swell and stiffen and as the tip pressed against the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled back. She was disappointed that she couldn't swallow him as he grew stiff and full.

Mike tightened his grip on her soapy locks. He released a gasp and as he felt his cock slide in and out of her mouth, he continued to caress her hair with the shampoo and his fingers. He stopped and shivered when he saw Kris look up at him with those dark smoky eyes and he bit him lip to help from cumming. He released her hair and drew her to her feet.

Kristen wanted him to cum in her mouth, but gave in and allowed him to draw her to her feet. She let out a shriek when he spun her around and directed her to the overhead rainwater spray and it quickly rinsed the shampoo from her hair. She moaned lightly as she tipped her head back to accept his kiss once again. She wrapped her arms and one leg around him as she felt his stiff cock grinding against her belly. The kiss grew steamier as her firm tits scraped against his hairy chest and she let out a scream when she felt him grab hold of her tight ass, draw her off her feet and she let out a gasp when she felt him lower her tiny body into his raging cock.

Mike clutched at her ass as he began lifting and lowering her body, sending his fat cock deep into her well-fucked pussy again. He spun around and plastered her back against the shower wall. He held her there and began plowing in and out of her at a furious pace.

Kris let out another groan as she felt another orgasm rip through her petite form. She tightened her arms and legs around his as she humped his groin harder and faster. She threw her head back and screamed out, "OH FUCK ME DADDY! I NEED YOU TO CUM FOR ME!"

Just hearing her call him daddy sent him over the top and regardless if he came less than an hour ago, he began pumping his potent cum deep in her tiny body once again. He was too weak to hold her up and as he released her, she slipped to her knees and sucked the remainder of his orgasm and she licked and sucked up every drop that seeped out of his nearly flaccid cock now.

Kristen leaned forward and hugged him, planting her cheek on his belly and caressed his legs and ass.

Mike slowly sank to his knees and they kissed once again and after several minutes, they rose up and laughed and chuckled as they washed one another. As the water began to cool, they rinsed off and hopped out and like two school kids, they dried one another and retired to her bedroom.

It was a couple weeks later Kristen caught Mike alone in his study, "Aw Dad, I have some disturbing news. It seems I've missed my period and I took one of those home pregnancy tests and it came back positive. I believe I'm pregnant with your baby."

He dropped his head into his hands and groaned out, "Oh fuck, I thought that may have happened, but we'll handle it. Come here and sit on my lap."

She did as she was asked and before long they were locked in a passionate kiss. She pulled back and giggled, "Well at least we can fuck now, seeing the horse is out of the barn."

He scoffed, "I believe I got you in this situation by stuffing my horse in your barn. Okay we need to take care of this."

She pulled back, "I'm not having an abortion Dad!"

"No, no, I know that. We have to fix this in another way. I thought about it after we had sex and tried to figure out what we would do if it happened."

She kissed him, "I knew I could count on you to smooth things over. So what is your plan?" He hugged her, "It's a little underhanded, but I think it could work."

She sat back and felt his stiffening cock poking against her inner thighs, "Ooooookay, what is this devious plan of yours?"

"Now listen and don't say no until you hear the entire plan. I know you've been having sex with this guy from school. What is his name, Ryan Vogelson, right?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I sorta like him, but he's a little inexperienced. Nothing compared to you Dad."

"Okay, so you need to have sex with him. Get him really excited and either have the condom break or make him cum in you without a condom on. We wait a couple weeks and then tell him and everyone else he's the father of our baby."

She groaned out, "I don't know Dad. That's a little mean and underhanded. He'll freak out, I just know it. You know he's from Canada and may bolt and run away."

He chuckled, "Better yet! He'll leave and we'll raise the baby as your own with him out of the picture."

She bit her lip, "It would be better then telling how I actually did become pregnant........Okay, I'll do it. He is awful nice and I do like him, although he does fumble around and I hate having sex with him ever since you and I became intimate."

He turned her towards him and gave her a kiss that made her wet instantly, "Oh Dad, I need you to fuck me now." She fumbled with his pants and freeing his cock, she straddled him and as she pulled her panties to the side, she slid down onto his shaft and began bouncing up and down.

Mike palmed her tiny ass cheeks and thrust upward, filling her to the brink. It was hard and fast and before long, Kris was cumming and not much later, Mike filled her sloppy cunt with his heavy load.

She giggled as she pulled her panties over her dripping pussy, "I better get cleaned up and give Ryan a call and see if he wants to go out. I'll let you know how it goes, love ya dad!" She skipped away and gave him the time to straighten up before Vanessa came home from work.

A few hours later, Kristen came home, her clothes were all wrinkled and she found him and and nodded, "Mission accomplished. He shot his semen into me and I screamed at him telling him I was ovulating and he's better hope I didn't get pregnant."

"How did he react?"

He turned white as a sheet and nearly passed out. He apologized over and over again, but I could tell he was on the brink of a nervous breakdown."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers
12