Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay so wait a week and let him know he's going to be a daddy and see how it goes."

"I'm not feeling too good about this dad."

He nodded, "Neither am I, but look at the alternatives."

She nodded, "I agree, I just hope he doesn't shoot himself, I'd never forgive myself."

"Was he that upset?"

She shook her head, "No, but I'm just thinking of the worse scenario. I doubt if he would do it, but if he did, I'd feel horrible."

Mike drew her into his arms, "It will be okay and I'll have either a son, daughter and at the same time I'll be a grandfather."

She slapped him playfully, "You are so bad Dad, but I love you. Is Mom home?" He nodded, "Yeah, she's taking a shower and will be down soon, why?"

She giggled, "After having sex with Ryan and not having an orgasm, well I'm in need of one."

He chuckled, "How about me calling school tomorrow and telling them you're under the weather and we can spend the entire morning together."

She kissed him, "I love you Dad, it's a date."

He did call the school and they spent the entire morning fucking and sucking.

A couple weeks later, Kristen informed Ryan she was pregnant and before the school year had ended, she was showing too much. She missed the final month of school and had the baby.

Ryan graduated and raced off to Canada to duck his responsibilities and a new father.

Mike's plan worked to perfection and Kristen, along with Vanessa and Mike began to raise his son and grandson, Boyd.

Mike knew Kristen needed to begin dating and during a mix-up where he planned to have Kyle date Mandy, Kristen answered the door and in the mix-up, she began to date Kyle. Things were going great until that night in Kristen's bedroom.

This brings us back to Kyle and Kristen in her bed half naked. She was kissing Kyle on the neck as her tiny hand slid up and down his raging hard-on. She broke the kiss and licked her lips, "I just have to suck it Kyle, will you let me?"

He fell back to the pillow and let out a barely audible chuckle, "Is that a trick question Kris? You know we have been going out for over a month now and every time I stare at you, all I can imagine are those two full lips of your wrapped around my cock."

She took that as an okay and she dipped her head between his legs and captured the leaking head between her lips. She tightened them and released it with a pop. Her mouth hovered over his glistening cock and her tongue darted out and flicked all over the beet red head. She dipped her head and licked up and down the shaft several times and her hand followed as she stroked even more of his pre-cum from the large hole. Her tongue swept it up and licked at it and swallowed it down, she let out a tiny squeal and closed her lips around it and she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace, "Oh my God Kyle, I've been so fucking horny lately. I can't remember the last time I had the pleasure of a big cock to feast upon." She dove back in and sucked harder.

Kyle was on the verge of an orgasm and he tried to stop her, "Please, oh please Kristen, slow down or I'm going to cum."

She felt a surge of excitement course through her body and she didn't know what came over her, but she went harder, faster and took him as deep as she could into her mouth. She smiled when she felt him stiffen and release a grunt. She was rewarded with a gush of his cum as it filled her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and managed to keep it all in her mouth and down her throat into her belly. She came off his cock, her lips were swollen and a couple drops of his creamy cum clung to them. She licked them off and rested her head on his belly, "I expect a little bit of a reward for my efforts Kyle."

He combed his fingers through her dark brown hair, "Just give me a few minutes and I will do whatever you'd like."

He was totally wrong, because the next thing they knew, Kristen rolled over and she opened her eyes to a half naked Kyle and the light streaming in through her window. They had fallen asleep.

Kyle rushed to get back into his pants and boots. He slipped into his jacket and was about to make his escape when Mike yelled from the hallway, "Kris, are you up?"

They panicked and Kyle opened the upstairs window and leaped down and landed on a garden gnome. He limped away as Kris wiggled back into her skirt.

Mike knocked on the door and opened it, "Kris, you all right?"

She was nervous and blurted out, "Yeah, fine Dad, good morning."

"I just wanted to tell you that Boyd was a super gem last night."

"Oh that's good to hear."

He stepped in, "Wow, it's freezing in here." He moved over to the open window to close it and saw Kyle limping away across the front lawn. "Hey, Kyle didn't spend the night did he?"

"Why would you ask a thing like that Dad?"

"Because he's limping across our front lawn."

She stopped him, "Listen Dad, I had to be home by midnight and we wanted to spend some more time together. We came up here and one thing led to another and the next thing we knew, we fell asleep. Dad you have no idea how lonely I've been lately. With work and Boyd and you totally ignoring me. I just need some attention and Kyle gave it to me. Sorry to say, I never got any loving I wanted and needed."

He came over to her and stood before her. He cupped her face and gently caressed her cheeks with is thumbs, "I'm sorry Kris, but I've been feeling so guilty for what happened and I swore to stay away from you, you know physically."

She leaned into his caress, "Don't you think I have some say in that? You know I'm now on the pill and I take it religiously. The last thing I want is another baby." She wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him down for a soft kiss. It quickly grew stronger and she tore at his sweatshirt and worked at his belt buckle and zipper. She sat on the bed and tugged his pants and shorts down and she giggled when he fought to free himself of his pants and shorts.

He reached down and pulled her tiny brown sweater up and over her head and her bra followed.

Kris wiggled out of her skirt and grabbed hold of his cock and sucked at it wildly. She pulled it from her mouth, "Oh my God Dad, you have no idea how much I missed this." She sucked wildly and her saliva was dripping down her chin as she coughed and gagged from his length.

Mike wasn't about to cum in her mouth and pushing at her shoulders, he guided her back onto the bed. He reached down and grabbed hold of her panties and drew them off. He inhaled them and winked at her, "Just checking for semen." He tossed them aside and fell to his knees and draping her legs over his shoulders, he licked her up and down several times to prepare her for his cock. It was unnecessary, because she was already dripping wet. He captured her clit and flicked it back and forth and she clutched at his head and released a tiny squirt, her first orgasm in quite a while.

He got up off the floor and released her legs from his shoulders and spreading them wide, he guided his raging hard-on into her with one swift motion.

Kris arched her back and grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, not wanting her two sisters to hear them fucking. She hugged the pillow as she felt the big one approaching. The one she was in dire need of and as she kicked at his ass with her heels, she arched her ass off the bed and exploded. She squeezed his cock, something she learned from their frequent bouts together while she was pregnant.

Mike lost it and began pumping rope after rope of his hot cum deep into her well protected womb. He leaned over and kissed her lovingly, "That was amazing Kris, but I'm still pissed you had Kyle here."

"Oh come on Dad, you can see nothing happened, even though I wanted it, I respect your rules and wouldn't do anything."

He kissed her again, "Okay, but no more, okay?"

she hugged him and nodded, "You better get dressed before mom and the other two catch you with your pants down."

They both straighten their clothes and Kris hurried to the bathroom to shower and wash away their bodily fluids.

Mike headed downstairs to find Vanessa in the kitchen, "Kyle spent the night."

She looked at him, "Does he want breakfast?"

"He was limping across the front lawn."

She rolled her eyes, "Calm down, she is twenty and has a child already. She should be able to pick who she sees and when and where."

"I don't agree and intend on talking to him at work today."

Mike was furious, but calmed down, especially when he realized Kris was moving out. She wanted freedom and she moved in with Kyle.

Mike tried to reason with her and he agreed to give her a little more freedom and she agreed to messing around, in the house, but didn't agree to stay away from Kyle outside the house.

After she moved back in, she returned from a date with Kyle and she shook hands with him at the front door.

Mike came over to her and shook his head, "Why is your shirt inside out?"

She rolled her eyes and winked at him, "Goodnight Dad," and ran upstairs.

Vanessa was sitting in the living room and chuckled, "Breath Mike, just breath!"

This is the beginning of this series. I plan on taking some off the wall liberties on the episodes I have chosen to make them even more tantalizing. More coming soon.

12